Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

0koyeeboz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyeeboz's Profile / 0koyeeboz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by 0koyeeboz: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
deboysben:
Who knows how much they were paid

They were paid the same amount that was paid for your mother's bride price.

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off by 0koyeeboz: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
ogenyi1:
Ego ndi Imo agwugo mehn. Okoroawusa don buy all of them with the little allocation the ordinary Imo state receives from the center. From their faces, it is very clear that they were bought. They are just their to stand for the photograph but they will massively vote against him and his house boy(Nwosu). cheesy

Atiku gets crowd in the East - He is loved
Buhari gets crowd in the North - They are jobless
Okorocha gets crowd in his state - They were bought

Park your fan yogo bicycle under the tree, sit in one corner and think about your life. You too, judge yourself, do you have sense?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Rivers State Governor Nyeso Wike In Tears by 0koyeeboz: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
seunmsg:

APC would contest all elective positions in Rivers and Zamfara states. Parade don change gear for Supreme Court. Tell Wike and all your other candidates that their effort to contest unopposed has failed. They must test their popularity against popular APC candidates if they intend to occupy elective offices. Democracy is alive and well in Nigeria. Nobody shall get into an elective office through the back door.

Hear hear.

Let the house rat go and tell the Bush rat. APC is back and better. Rivers election would be postponed and APC would use all its powers to get Wike out of that place.

Fakorede of SARS is on ground, we're bringing more people. Federal might made Wike Governor, Federal might would remove him.

Wike would be given the Fayose and Eleka treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Rivers State Governor Nyeso Wike In Tears by 0koyeeboz: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:

Onnoghen would make the ruling?
grin

Onnoghen lacks the capacity to order a puppy dog not to talk of a troop of monkeys before we now talk of a court of law.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) by 0koyeeboz: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
OP, better come to family section of Nairaland and sell everything in that house before she comes.
Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nowenuse:

Borno south (the Buras, Marghis, Chiboks & Gwoza people) are regarded as part and parcel of the middlebelt. Middlebelt is not for North central alone.

Can Bukola Saraki represent the SW in a political meeting?

Could someone like Sunday Awoniyi from Kogi represent the SW?
Fashion / Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by 0koyeeboz: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
See Anambra beauty queens

Them suppose snap the picture reach greiund ground make we see their legs.

Their legs go be like Spaetacus own. Yam legged gehs.
Car Talk / Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by 0koyeeboz: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Car is too much.

It's not enough to buy carburettor sef.

3 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by 0koyeeboz: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bedford Lorry 1967 model

When going to Victoria Island from Mowe, you push it from Mowe to Obalende. Then, when you get to VI, police would attest you for attempted suicide.

Driving the motor na suicide.

37 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
goaldynboy:

My friend stop poohing and littering this thread! If we start talking about who is credible and credibility, BUHARI and BMC/zombies such as you should not be mentioned at all! You zombies and buharideens and your lifeless dullard lacks the slightest iota of credibility!!
[/s]

Are you also from Cameroon?

Camerounians, fake Jews and Yeebos of doubtful ancestry should desist from quoting me.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
theoldpretender:

Well,I am not an Atiku or Buhari supporter...I just gave you my opinion.

I respect your opinion sir.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Westaslave2:
pogu has a taraba lineage mother is frm bachama

In Igboland where you come from, where as you are, you can't inherit your own father's property, can a man go back to his mother's lineage to be a King?

It is ridiculous reasonings like yours that make Atiku lose credibility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
Westaslave2:
Ehe... Middlebelt if u lyk allow ur hatred 4 igbos move u into voting buhari ,

Dats hw u wl witness d" extinction of middle belt because fulani dosent forgive"""

believe me or not ,fulani leader was infiltrated in mumuye taraba state telling teaching dia pple about wars n bloodbath on fulani during early 18century dey decide 2 annihilate all middle belt ending of 2019 frm a source,

"Luk at hw dey study history n middlebelt is busy chasing shadows hating n jealousing igbos,

Read history dey cant,

Allow wise pple teach u history dat 1 na biafla ie tiv man.

NAIRALANDERS PLS CLAP 4 TARABA STATE INDIGENES DEY AR LION,
MUMUYE,JUKUN,BACHAMA AM PROUD OF U ALL

Frm Comr Adaibeku
[/s]

Woman. Stop talking nonsense and go back to the kitchen to cook Ofe Nsala.

It is this kind of foolishness that made them say Igbo women shouldn't inherit property.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
theoldpretender:
While Pogu is from the North East...he also is technically speaking from the Middle Belt too...

It's complicated....but the Middle Belt is usually used to refer to either the minorities in the North regardless of religion, the Christian Northerners, or the Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe region...

When you need to so strenuously explain the point, such point becomes a lie.

You may be correct but the intention of the impostor was fraudulent.

The question is: why should a Borno man stand in for the Middle Belt?

Borno is never middle belt but cos Atiku is a pickpocket from Cameroon and his Vice is a liar from China, Borno suddenly became Middle Belt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eazeee:
Mumu. who told u southern Borno is not part of Middle Belt? once an APC zombie, always a zombie. Southern kaduna, southern Borno, Southern Bauchi are all part of Middle Belt
Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
rusher14:
Why does Atiku love fraud so much?

That's why fraudsters Yeebos love Atiku

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by 0koyeeboz: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku has serious credibility problems.

He's going to end up like Omisore. Be a vice, contest severally for the main office but never get it.

He'll be looking at the office like this but never get there. That's because he's supported by those people cursed with political badluck.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by 0koyeeboz: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So for someone with about 3 to 4 different engagements in different states that are about 400km apart and must be attended to same day he should use the roads?

Clap for yourself for displaying loads of foolishness in one post

I don't blame that boy, poverty has a way of limiting peoples' reasoning as it has done to his.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by 0koyeeboz: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:
VP was denied chopper services by the cabal in Presidency.

How can you hire chopper for 80 million naira a day to go share 10k trader moni

Stop talking nonsense.

Even if you're hiring an helicopter to travel to Ghana, it costs less than 40M.

12 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasts Silverbirdtv For Not Giving Her Food At An Event by 0koyeeboz: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

When Stella Obasanjo don die where you expect our internet sensation senator to get extra cash for largesse?

You sef sabi that tori

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Cossy Orjiakor Blasts Silverbirdtv For Not Giving Her Food At An Event by 0koyeeboz: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Igbo gehs

They eat like cancer and open mouth like dustbin

Just that all the food they eat ends up in their legs as yam.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by 0koyeeboz: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Temporary Reprieve means he was actually banned and his temporary lifting will be replaced after he loses

Anini of Adamawa

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by 0koyeeboz: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense !!!! All we know is that Atiku will be the new president

President of Cameroun or Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by 0koyeeboz: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Very soon, my alobam pigs from the potopoto region would say Reuters is Lagos Ibadan press.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by 0koyeeboz: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
1. Atiku a wanted person went to the US and the US didn't say anything.

2. Onnoghen Wike's houseboy was kicked out for corruption.

3. The US started writing letters.

4. Buhari replied them that would they like someone like Onnoghen as a Judge in the US.

5. The US kept quiet

6. The US has now indirectly told Atiku that all he got was a temporary reprieve.

This is what happens when your President is a General and your Vice President is a Professor of International Law.

The pickpocket from Cameroun and his lying sidekick from China are just receiving blows from every side. From Kanu to US.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Romance / Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by 0koyeeboz: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
dreamwords:

Same way your dirty afonja girls can marry anything because of a plate of amala and ewedu, with one bag of pepper

See this one.

By mere telling Igbo girls in the East that "I'll take you to Lagos", I know how many Igbo girls I don chop.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: ‘CCT Boss, Umar, Has No Pending Criminal Charge’ ~FG by 0koyeeboz: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The AGF and Buhari are fantastically kwurrupt in Buhari's voice.Imagine zombies pretending that this has been an anti-corruption fight all along

Did Keyamo obtain the fiat of the AGF before instituting the matter?

Answer yes or no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: ‘CCT Boss, Umar, Has No Pending Criminal Charge’ ~FG by 0koyeeboz: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
jaxxy:

He’s guilty bt was made a saint for supporting Apc agendas as usual. That’s how this government works. There’s no law nor order.

You are ignorant of the law. Your opinions are inconsequential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: ‘CCT Boss, Umar, Has No Pending Criminal Charge’ ~FG by 0koyeeboz: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
labusinessguide:
... And you guys still think that we have a judiciary?

Now,the executive decides who is corrupt and who is innocent.

Well,it is obvious that we're sinking below the basic expectation of democratic government,funny enough we are joking about it.

The problem you have is that you're making noise about something you are ignorant of.

The AGF has prosecutorial matters in criminal matters. Lawyers require his fiat to prosecute and without the fiat, such Prosecution is a nullity.

Try to get properly educated before you come online to advertise your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by 0koyeeboz: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Onuh Chisom Maryjane

If Judas Iscariot their ancestor could deny Jesus for 30 Pieces of Silver, her own madness is small na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by 0koyeeboz: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2019
sinaj:
This girl will likely kill this man within 2 years and abscond with his properties

Same thing Bianca did to Ojukwu

27 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: "They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man by 0koyeeboz: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Poverty is a bastard

Igbo girls can marry a monkey just because of money

146 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.