Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

0koyeeboz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyeeboz's Profile / 0koyeeboz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Crime / Re: Herdsmen Kill Parishioners In Benue; Seek Death Of Businessman by 0koyeeboz: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Seun do something about this insult

Since you're defending that deranged poster, May the fate that befell those parishioners befall you, your parents and your family members.
Politics / Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Lol see the person talking about education lol. Poor educated man. Education without money is equal to frustration. I can see you are really frustated. You way Buhari no even know if any of your poor family exist. Go to school get masters as you like but I would always feed you and all member of your family anytime.

Hahahaha

If you're the thing in your DP, I really feel sorry for you.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0koyeeboz: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
But how can someone use 500k to buy one TV, abi the TV get free inbuilt world wide cables or u can watch God in heaven through it ? Like dstv a and Co

Bro, you never see Bang and Olufsen TV of 24M?

7 Likes

Politics / Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:

I can see your father and mother is running after their age mate. Hope say them don drink garri this morning sha before them collapse

Are, not is.

Apart from stupidity, what else did you inherit from your parents?

They couldn't even afford to educate you properly.
Politics / Re: "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video by 0koyeeboz: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
The problem is that Anambra has one of the lowest voter registration stats in Nigeria.
Politics / Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
SLOVFO:
It's a natural human response. It has nothing to do with love. It's pure curiosity... People cane out to see and respond to an unfamiliar albeit exotic sight.

Those guys have PVCs, you don't have. You're just speaking useless grammar.

You're politically worthless.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Jobless and senseless people

You think they're like your parents and family members?

8 Likes

Politics / Re: See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
ct2:
na only ipob go vote atiku

Ipob no get PVCs

Atiku is doomed

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Titto93:
you must be joking if u think all these people have their PVC

Most of the Igbos who are Atikulating their obituaries don't have PVCs and there are stats to support this.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
anjigirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin PDP is doing everything to hide PETER OBI from northern electorates
I have not been hearing Peter Obi lately

Obi has been relegated to the background. He's a liar who has nothing to offer. And you know northerners hate liars like poo

27 Likes

Politics / Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Violent ppl

And you're a docile person

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Na person daft like this?

That's how daft those people are.

They believed that Buhari is a clone, they believed that Kanu had missiles to attack Nigeria and they believed that Kanu had the backing of Putin, Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu.

Their reasoning is worse than that of pigs.

46 Likes 3 Shares

[s]
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win
[/s]

Stay in your mother's kitchen in Abakaliki and be typing nonsense.

45 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by 0koyeeboz: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omeokachie:
If the apology is not coming from John Nnia Nwodo, then there is no apology anywhere.

Nnia Nwodo that told Igbos to stop investing in Lagos and invest in Igboland, but the idiot is buying land in Ibeju Lekki.

Anyway, they've suspended the miscreant

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by 0koyeeboz: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
The most mentally unstable set of humans are those of the potopoto region.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku by 0koyeeboz: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
JasonScoolari:
grin Uche Okwukwu is an astute "business man"

He knows that the Lifeless Kunù guzzling dry leaf is heading back to his 150 barren cows in Daura, so he quickly and stylishly apologise just to grab his own cheque and brown envelope to boost up his ware house at Faulks road, Aba and also stock his factory in onitsha with enough goods.

Don't be fooled. grin
[/s]

42 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: "VP Osinbajo Lied About Foreign Pilot, This Video Exposes His Lie"- Prof Kperogi by 0koyeeboz: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
The Presidential Air Fleet is responsible for the Air transportation of the President and his Vice. There's no single foreigner there and I'm speaking from a position of knowledge. Even the President's pilot is an Igbo man.

The helicopter in question is a Police helicopter and police pilots are Nigerians. However, you have expatriates involved in training of pilots and maintenance of aircraft.

Expatriates don't fly Nigeria's President or his Vice.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by 0koyeeboz: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Just see the irredeemable zombie above me. grin

By the way, you'll agree with me that Atiku is a colourful and bright candidate unlike one pale injury prone lifeless kunù guzzling dullard.
[/s]

Then go make Atiku the Minister for Entertainment

Buhari has the Presidency on lockdown

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Banky W Is A Model For Entertainers In Politics by 0koyeeboz: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Bankole Wellington isn't going anywhere in Eti Osa.

Ego and Messianic complex won't help him.
Politics / Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by 0koyeeboz: 2:38am On Feb 09, 2019
seguno2:

Which Buhari, Mr. Completer has since completed after abandoning it for over two years
Instead he repainted a burial ground for launching. Is that what Igbos deserve for the 5% that they gave him in 2015?

Lol

Mention a single project that PDP completed in the SE for the 16 years that Igbos served that party.

Go and meet GEJ and channel your useless complaints to him. Didn't you Igbos on Nairaland tell us that he had completed all projects in Igboland and deserved a second term?

You planted the seed of lies and must now eat the fruit of disappointment.

Politics / Re: MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Rita Orji should not only be kicked out, she should be flogged very well.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
better keep shut if you don't know anything..

Nobody in south south want to be associated with you people because of your propaganda,lies, etc

See this ignorant twerp.

You're the dumb one here who doesn't have any form of knowledge.

Talk nonsense again and I'll mention Niger Delta people who benefitted from the Free education policy sponsored by cocoa money. That's when you'll agree that you don't know anything.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
tyup:

Mad man.....Hahahahahahaha

Crime is the biggest employer of labour in Igboland. Even their businessmen use their businesses as fronts for crime.

They claim to be billionaires but have stunted IGR. You can't tax crime and they have nothing to show.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
goaldynboy:
Hahahaha!! Hohohoho!! Hehehehe!!

Two known zombies are fighting in this thread!!
grin grin grin

We are actually 3.

Me, that idiot and your father tapping palmwine in the village.
Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Starpress:
There was never a point in history when cocoa money was used to run the Niger delta. That is pure fallacy.

And pls, never ask us what we do with our own money. It is ours and not yours. However, ask yourself what your own leaders have been doing with the free money they've been getting.

The Niger delta is still the most developed region in Nigeria collectively and several indices signifies so.

Before oil was discovered, parts of the ND were in the Western region and enjoyed free education.

If you can't point out what you've done with little cos it is your money, then why crying that you're underdevelped?

You claim the ND is the most developed region in Nigeria but even here on Nairaland, NDeltans are suing for development of the region.

I'm from Ogun State and we've had our fair share of developments without waiting for the FG. The Dutch disease is what kills the creativity of the ND.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Lol, just imagine what is talking... Your name alone speeks volume, last time I checked you same name with speed darlington

Mehn, you lack commonsense and analytical thinking. I'm suspecting you and your father share the same brain and it's his turn to use it. That's why you are typing without thinking.

You're as intelligent as a stone. May your stupidity be your undoing, you dumb pig.

1 Like

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0koyeeboz: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
Peter4luv:
LG Oled 55c7T webOS :550k
PS4 PRO plus 7 game CDs :250k
TWO SETS of window blinds:70k
COMPLETE sets of CHAIRS plus DiNNing plus table and centre RUG:500k
2 hORSE pOWer AC...POLYSTAR... :100k
Extra BIG STABILIZER:27k
SamSuNG SouND BAR sPeaker Bluetooth:80k

All properties gotten NEW last year 2018..
With reciepts....whatsapp for pictures..09061216384
[/s]

Review your prices, they're too expensive.

Happy sales.

10 Likes

Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Poor worthless man pikin,

Lol
You that the only thing you inherited from your father is poverty, you're here talking nonsense.
Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Oga see ehn... If I face your matter you will consider taking your own life... It's not a threat aswear, it's a promise Bro!

Bring it on, worthless bush pig.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See this one, I don hammer him head, e dey use smileys cover him tears.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by 0koyeeboz: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Obi is for Obituary.

Those arguing would soon see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.