Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

0koyeeboz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyeeboz's Profile / 0koyeeboz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Ipob Members Was Caught Doing Today Over Referendum. by 0koyeeboz: 1:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Obi would lose this election.

Then when Obi has lost, Igbos would start crying for Biafra again.

When that happens, I would produce plenty Biafra souvenirs and memorabilia and be selling it to Igbos in all parts of the world.

Since you guys have decided not to have sense, I promise to make money out of your stupidity.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2019
bionixs:
what are saying? Lagos politics is stealing . that is rigging. do have any more Thing to say?

Save your tears for later, you'll need it.

You'll cry blood I promise you.
Romance / Re: She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo by 0koyeeboz: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2019
That's not even what is paining me.

My own is that someone somewhere thinks she has a son and he's here displaying different styles of madness.

I don't know how to break the sad news to her. Let her find out herself.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by 0koyeeboz: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

All of them were held 2015. i remember then Audu and faleke James but audu died after the election. Wuruwuru they gave bello. Abia. Otti won but PDP manipulated it with their influence, all landed in court.

Normal Kogi elections are in November not normal time. This is because Audu won a judgment in 2017 which necessitated nullifying Ibrahim Idris' election. Another one was conducted, Idris won and he took ANOTHER OATH of office.

Bello won in the Supplementary election held in December 2015 and he was sworn in January 2016.

There was nothing like that in Abia.
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Alright. Thanks for the info

Uwc sir
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Na so she carry Atiku Igbo wife and Obi come run campaign for her constituency. She called the campaign SE/SS/Arewa women programme but na her people full everywhere. Even na her people she dey empower for her constituency. That woman must go. But i like Tony Nwulu

Tony better but Tony's problem is that no more Federal might and dem MC Oluomo no go gree cos na Oshodi. E sef don sabi, e no bother fight for reelection.

Rita is a perfect example of why Igbos shouldn't be allowed to represent Yorubas. Let all of them go back to their states to contest.

We are concluding what we started during the LG election, we are collecting all our seats back.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by 0koyeeboz: 12:36am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

Election petition tribunals? it happened in abia state too. In fact the incumbent gov was sworn in 2016 but abia is participating why is kogi different.

You think it's automatic?

What was the judgment of the court in Abia and what was the judgment in Kogi?

When was the last gubernatorial election held in Abia and when was it held in Kogi?
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Rollins777:
They are using Bokohram to destroy Adamawa to enable Atiku lose vote in his state when they will use Army to distract East to enable Atiku lose eastern vote,Buhari is wicked and demonic.God pass him.

Kai

See the kind of nonsense this one's brain came up with at 12.30am.

Next thing, you blame Buhari for your father's inability to birth sensible children

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Who datch am promotion ? Orisirisi.

He was promoted DCP and trabsferred to SFU. He's now a full CP and is at Alagbon.
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Nwulu sef don run go Imo to contest for Governor. But na Nwulu sure pass among them. Na tribal politics that Rita dey play.

Rita is not different from the average Igbo illiterate on Nairaland. She lacks the refinement some Igbos have.

Na now she go sabi say she be bloody refugee for Lagos.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:27am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Ooops!
That's serious
Is Dan Okoro no more in Lagos ?

Dan Okoro was promoted DCP for his role and trabsferred.

1 Like

Family / Re: Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Why didn't they add vegetable oil and firewood with spoons?

Greedy flatheaded paupers selling their yam legged girls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Tinubu must die and Lagos must be free. PDP power to the people.

Who is this one?

Akpan, hope no problem?
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:22am On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:
you dey mind that ogbomosho resident

See this Abakaliki gala hawker.
Parade don change gear and you never know as e dey go.

E no too far na. I go remind you in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:
see him person way no dey on ground go just dey ogbomosho dey type rubbish

Okoro, shut up. Wetin you sabi?
PDP go cry taya for that side, nothing dey happen. All them Rita Orji, Nwulu and others dey comot and nothing you can do about it.

Federal might wey una use last time no dey again. If ou do anyhow, you go see anyhow.

Better carry your gala carton comot here, KAI dey come.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

I think Onwa is dead

Yeah.
He was shot in the head in that Festac link bridge side.

I think it was connected to politics.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Westaslave2:
i no blame u , amaka has broke ur jati jati heart

U kon dey take it out on igbos,

Mind u lagos smells lyk hell ,useless lagos

Go and sleep.
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:

Ogene's postal, around abule ado but am not sure

It's possible he contests.

He has a right to contest but it's not his right to win. He's gonna lose.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:

I saw his poster in satellite town, I think he's running

Is it Onwa?
Onwa is late o.
Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:

APC will defeat him this time around

Not just defeat, serious beating.

Them go beat am like thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:
Even ogene wey represent amuwo go lose this time around

Ogene came in cos of the influence of Acp Dan Okoro former Area commander Area E and Onwa in that election.

Both of them are not present for this election, let's see the tricks Pdp wants to play

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dareal90s:
Association of Lagos gala nd fanyogo sellers grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Beremx:
na you sabi. Blast or not, I Am atikulated

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
deboysben:
no b only that place come satellite town same senerio even from mile 2 down to badagry express way...
then festac is nothing to write home about

PDP ti take over

Lol
You think this is 2015 when GEJ was in Lagos, Dan Okoro was Area commander Area E Festac and Onwa was slapping a Yoruba LG chairman?

If you get sense, go follow the trend for LG elections in Lagos. How many Chairmanship seats Pdp win for Lagos? - 0
Councillor nko?

We get surprise gift for una this month.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Beremx:
I saw Atiku and Agbaje's posters from Iya Iba down to Alaba on Saturday. No be small thing.

PDP ti take over Ojo!!

You are a stranger to Lagos politics.

Try to Google the build-up to the 2015 elections from Oshodi - Isolo down to Okokomaiko. That right hand side from Oshodi to Okoko.

Now, compare the factors with the 2016 LG elections and then the present day realities. GEJ, Dollars, Onwa in Festac, etc.

You'll find your answers there.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by 0koyeeboz: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
amaniro:
States Guber in March.

Middle Belt: Kogi, Benue, Kwara.

L.

Amaniro, political amateur. No Guber election in Kogi.
Politics / Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Letter Of Notification As The Leadership Governor by 0koyeeboz: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who is giving this coward an award?

Go and collect it na
Literature / Re: Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism by 0koyeeboz: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin
Feminist wey de husband house.

Feminist wey dey kneel down collect doggy. Is that one a feminist?
Literature / Re: Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism by 0koyeeboz: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Why are you in pains

I like your picture. You look like leftover food.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Choi, wetin be dis? You wan kill igbos?

It's the truth.

Someone like Westaslave2 has never been to Lagos. If you promise someone like her la/a trip to Lagos, she would open leg like roasted chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Literature / Re: Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism by 0koyeeboz: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Pray to be as important as her sandals

Direct that prayer to your father, he needs it more.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.