Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

0koyeeboz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyeeboz's Profile / 0koyeeboz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by 0koyeeboz: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
No chickening out. Atikulators must be ready to lay down their lives for Atikute Obituary
Politics / Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by 0koyeeboz: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
The Governor is the brain behind this hilarious mischief. grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Uproar As Police Fixes Shooting Range Near Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Cross River by 0koyeeboz: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
MrThisandthat:

Last I checked, people that joined NL few hours ago and are already running their mouths like typewriters are cheap scammers.

You Demonic creature, product of a non living Ashawo... If you have the guts to embarrass your lineage here, i pray you don't fall for those that will take your life in reality someday...

Please greet your real father for me, that's if your selfish Mom ever told you the truth
[/s]

You used 3 rambling paragraphs of your family history to reply a paragraph of precise blows. I don't blame you. You have a useless family worse than that of my dog. Accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Which part of fxck off do you not understand. Get going el stupido.

I like how you signed off your post with your surname.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re obviously a stupid person who no sensible person should join issues with. You can continue arguing with your demented self now.

You're mentally retarded. In addition to that, you're ignorant. More than the above, you're incapable of contributing sensibly.

I can't help you, only the Almighty can.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Hopeless frustrated Bastard... I will drag the living day light out of your life if you come at me in your entire period of existence!

See this broke pauper. You're an idiot of doubtful ancestry and from a lineage of useless cowardly pigs.

Gerrout of here, you worthless nonentity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
augins:
without anambra state you guys are joking on this, anambra have one of the biggest IGR in nigeria.so your new is fake or the economist didn't run a proper arithmetic.

Proper arithmetic kwa?
See this Anambra illiterate!
All you traders know is buying and selling 1+1

The guy is calling IGR and GDP arithmetic. grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
yes how does it feel seeing the surging igbo population in lagos our heaven buying up everywhere....why looking weak and depressed knowing you cant do anything about it? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buying up where? Lmaooooo

You only are glorified tenants. Shebi you have CofO?
CofO is for how many years?

Even before your CofO expires, your CofO can be revoked and your land can be acquired by the Governor.

They'll just demolish your daddy's shop and turn it into a Yoruba language learning Centre.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
RTSC:

Be grateful, ingrate.

The oil is practically sustaining 36 states.

If at any point, the Niger delta gets as little as 50% of their oil revenues, it would result in massive influx of petro dollars for so few population that there would be massive migration to that region from every part of the country leaving Lagos nearly empty.

[/s]

When Cocoa money was used to send your grandfathers to school, you didn't read about that, right?

The revenue you oil states collect, what have you done with it?

Go to Bayelsa and Delta and see the nonsense their leaders are doing there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
lol yes thats why lagos remains the 6th igbo state now kill urself grin

No sir.

Rather, Lagos has become Heaven for Igbos.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Why talk like a lowlife? I only asked a valid question.

Lagos doesn’t have anywhere near what South-South states have.

You asked a very foolish question. Were you suffering from deafness when it was announced that Folawiyo Petroleum struck oil in Lagos?

Your question was intended to spite and I'll keep knocking sense into your empty head.

7 Likes

Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
MusaIbrahim1:
is he APC or PDP? grin

He's Ipob

7 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge by 0koyeeboz: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Shey he is an APC Governor?

Keep asking stupid questions as if your own phone is keeping malice with Google.

He's not an APC member, now get out.

10 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Does Lagos have oil? undecided

You that have oil, why do you come to do houseboy work in Lagos?

To answer your question, Yes, Lagos has oil.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Na by igr? Africa as a whole is stupid backward shit hole grin

E don pain this Ipob pig

Hope you can now see that the entire potopoto region is a barren wasteland

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) by 0koyeeboz: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Edo is richer than Oyo and IMO, update that nonsense list..

3 of the old Benin kingdom territory is in top 10

They said Internally Generated Revenue and not Externally Generated Revenue ie Diaspora remittances.

For my potopoto brothers who won't agree with this list, they were only referring to legitimate businesses. Assuming they could tax kidnappers, armed robbers and baby factory operators, the potopoto states would have been tops.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
They were cleared with soldiers this week

I saw soldiers holding fat rubber pipes directing trailers this week. Started on Tuesday around Berger and they've been hammering them up to Ikorodu Road.
Politics / Re: You’re Godfather’s Puppet, Agbaje Replies Sanwo-olu by 0koyeeboz: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
emmykk:
Jim Agbaje is very correct.How can someone who Tinubu will be remoting and been carried at the back have guts to throw insults on a competent and capable Agbage

Go and make Agbaje the Governor of your backwards state.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: You’re Godfather’s Puppet, Agbaje Replies Sanwo-olu by 0koyeeboz: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Elslim:
I still believe agbaje will last last be a polling unit agent for APC grin grin

No sir

He would be pasting posters for APC

2 Likes

Business / Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by 0koyeeboz: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wailers, gather here and cry like barren witches.

14 Likes

Business / Re: Lagos Govt. Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market by 0koyeeboz: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let those Igbo traders in Ladipo clean the place up and desist from messing the place up with engine oil.

You can turn your entire South East region into a pigsty like Ariaria Market in Aba but we won't condone nonsense in Lagos.

19 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by 0koyeeboz: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips02:
Another PDP project.

GEJ and OBJ. The two strong men that saw far into the future.

Yes

Just like the 2nd Niger bridge they scammed the SE with.

19 Likes

Politics / Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by 0koyeeboz: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hawking of gala and fan yogo is prohibited on those trains.

Thank you

24 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation by 0koyeeboz: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
breezeng:
They are doing there jobs. Afterall the was done by our money not Buhari money

Their, not there.

After building substations, they would build schools so that you'll stop disgracing yourself online.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation by 0koyeeboz: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
They'd still be angry about this. cheesy

Those people are cursed with the spirit of wailing and sorrow

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation by 0koyeeboz: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Story for the gods....

Yes na.

If it's not gala and fan yogo, it can't concern you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation by 0koyeeboz: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Another initiative of the Jonathan govt

No, it is Jonathan that built the SUB, Buhari only built the STATION.

Just keep typing nonsense as if your fingers are keeping malice with your brain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation by 0koyeeboz: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2019
overall90:

it is a substation.
just like a big transformer.
i am sure you don't know this tongue

Thank you for the unsolicited clarification.

Go and apply for N-Teach so that you'll be compensated.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Electricity: TCN Commissions First Offshore Substation by 0koyeeboz: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Deon28:
FG commissioning uncompleted projects because of election. After election we will be hearing a different stories

In 2015, PDP stole the nation's money and was sharing it few days to election.

Today, APC is commissioning projects few days to election. Yet, you're condemning them.

You need sense transplant cos you lack sense.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Parada:
Wailing Biafrans over to you, Ebele did it

Yes o.

According to our potopoto brothers, Jonathan built the SUB, and Buhari built the STATION. That's why it's a SUBSTATION.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Health / Re: Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
ticoticotico:

U are speaking English, this is Nigeria wake up

Same thing some people said in Lagos until they sacked the civil servants involved, got the owner and the engineer in prison and the victims' families sued the owner for billions.

If you can't speak English, that's your own problem cos you would continuously think like you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.