Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

0koyeeboz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyeeboz's Profile / 0koyeeboz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Culture / Re: About Iwa Akwa Festival (Igbo Initiation Into Manhood) by 0koyeeboz: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2019
igbodefender:

If this task is carried out successfully, the initiate is given a pass mark and allowed to go home. After the task is carried and no fault is found in an initiate's service, he is allowed to go home. That is when celebration starts.

In cases where a candidate misses out on the exercise, the whole group will match to his family house and seize valuables to compel him to come and perform his own rites. And when he returns, he will have to pay certain amount of money (as fine) to bail those items.

http://www.igbodefender.com/2019/02/03/watch-video-iwa-akwa-ceremony-of-the-igbo-people/

No wonder.
Kidnapping is part of Igbo tradition.

That's why Osisikanwu a kidnapper was given chieftaincy title in Igboland.

Remember Evans too, some people were asking the government to release him. Those people are from where?

1 Like

Culture / Re: About Iwa Akwa Festival (Igbo Initiation Into Manhood) by 0koyeeboz: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2019
biafranation:

Igbos are the only people on this earth with exception Jews( converts)whose tradition is exactly 100% as the 10 Commandments of God.

You claim to be Jews but failed a DNA test to link your purported Jewish ancestry.

Yes, traditions like worshipping pythons (Eke), worshipping trees, worshipping River goddesses like Idemili. They are in the Commandments of God, abi?

I guess collecting roofing sheets for ancestors in the marriage list is the 11th Commandment.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt by 0koyeeboz: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Internet fraudsters are using Police SPY plate numbers?

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by 0koyeeboz: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Nah joke is actually on you.

People were marvelling at how any sane person could believe this con artist.

He started Lefenledum...you believed him...Jubril Al sudani and you hung on his balls..

Now you want to sell Biafura for an Aboki's black yansh?

No wonder Kanu fooled una severally. He was well aware of the IQ limitations

grin grin grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by 0koyeeboz: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Pavore9:

As long as you are not feeding Linda ikeji, you have got nothing on her!

Why should the public feed her?
Is she a dustbin?
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Johnson Wows In New Beautiful Photo by 0koyeeboz: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
crunchyg:
Which kind make up be this na Ah ah

My brother, e be like say na CorelDraw she use paint face o.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by 0koyeeboz: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ategberoson:
hope this one doesn't have yam legs. those uncultured Buffon would have started saying their dummies talk if she were to be Yoruba actress but see them up there turning to gani fawehinmi on another small girl with big god matter

banga brain people. the country identifier region. okeke is from Saudi Arabia. may your enemy not be as foolish as this set of mumus

Don't blame them. This is the same work Bianca was doing before Ojukwu foolishly fell into her trap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by 0koyeeboz: 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:
Everything to you is 'bleep'(disgusting). A woman can never be successful without a reference to bleep. You got to tone down boy. Anyone can also say your mom bleeped her way to see you feed. Don't be nasty.

#Richdad

That lady you see there is the recipient of the tithes and offerings given in Apostle Suleiman's Church. The stories were online and she never gave a concrete denial.

Don't forget that this same lady has been associated with coprophilia.

She like most of her ilk are objects of sexual gratification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers by 0koyeeboz: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
But Kanu claimed he had the support of Putin, Netanyahu and others.

I remember him claiming that they (Ipob) had missiles and nuclear bombs ready to bomb Nigeria.

It is a pity all Igbo leaders lead them to get killed, run away and fabricate ridiculous excuses to give surviving Igbos.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
SonOfAfonja:
grin grin grin grin This thread is funnier than all basketmouth's,Akpororo's,Ushbebe's,Bovi's and A.Y's dry jokes....

Never had such a good laugh in a long while..

It's a Sunday evening thread. All the Omoluabis are online and dealing seriously with eledes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
gawu1:

I can see it happening between 2021and 2022.

To boost Igbo chances in 2023 elections. You're smart

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I swear i roared in laughter!

Kilode! Netanyanwu !

If you really want to laugh, check this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2882784/israeli-soldier-igbo-name-picture

Aye awon eleribu yen ti baje

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Justice310:

Kanu is a disgrace. I think it's the right time the Igbos should appoint a better leader for this guy is a coward. He has nothing to offer, and I'm very sure he can't deliver Biafra to you guys.

#kickoutkanu

Wrong

Igbos are incapable of electing good leaders, they usually look up to outsiders for leadership. Kanu is the first Igbo leader in a long while and he failed abjectly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pamtoye:
The man is actually mad.... If dat region had been ceeded to Nigeria... Are we still to call d indigenes Cameroonians??.. Common sense... Ipob leader doesn't have... Just lost my respect 4 d mentally derailed man undecided undecided

Lailai o, you must keep respecting him.

When he said Buhari is Jubril from Sudan, you believed abi?

Kanu as foolish as he sounds has more sense than you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rhea:

Dictator Nnamdi Kanu does not sound like he has any iota of respect for his dumb zoological republic followers. First, Buhari is Jubril. Then Atiku is from Cameroun. Very soon, Mahatma Ghandi will trek to Ariaria market, and IPOB will play against Chelsea. He must be on some good shisha straight outta the holy land. You gotta share bro grin grin cheesy cheesy

Benjamin Netanyahu is an Igbo man.

It was Iwuayanwu they changed to Netanyahu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
papparatzzi2013:
Adjgate Segasse Aboubacar Atiku aka Atiku Al Cameroonie

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys are evil. grin

Atiku would cry reading this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Ah.... Osita is just like his Father in Law Ojo Maduekwe
A shameless opportunist.

It was Ojo Maduekwe who said " any Igbo man who aspires to be President is mad " in response to Ekwueme vying against OBJ. Simply because OBJ gave him a Ministerial post.

Osita quickly saw that many gullible IPOB bought the Kanu scam and tried to ride on it. See how fast he attached to Atiku's butt.

Any person who has ever supported Kanu needs a brain transplant.

Sad but true

The same Osita supporting Biafra was quick to sign an MOU with a US firm on behalf of Atiku and Saraki purportedly to improve US-Nigeria relations. Someone that should have been jailed for treason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
gawu1:

When Buhari chased away the idiot they called him with all sort of names. I believe many of them now wish he was killed.
The Igbo leaders should come out openly with a ''thank you Buhari'' , accompany with apology letter.

Igbos are the ones who would eventually kill Kanu. Just watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Hehehehe. Epic post.

Most of the Igbos here are ashamed to admit what we tried to hammer into their heads since 2016 , they are just realizing 4yrs+ down the line.

Imagine being called a fool and you fighting it and then a mirror is brought before you and you see it with your own very eyes cheesy

Akanapiagwe alias IsaAbubakar alias ngadaAwo alias 50 other monikers....i need your opinion here
grin

Lol

Kanu has thoroughly disgraced the entire Igboland and made Igbos a laughing stock.

Those ones you mentioned dare not come out. They have more sense than Kanu and are ashamed.

The person that his own pained me pass is Oyedepo that used his pulpit to preach Jubril of Sudan nonsense. I wonder how empty and used he feels now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Carlyscales:

Nonsense!!
Better make assertions from a well informed point of view.

If after d referendum monitored by international bodies jadda in genye local govt, chooses to be part of Nigeria or anyone from the other region chooses to join Nigeria. Ain't they full fledged Nigerian

Is like saying some one from Bakkassi penisulla, formally part of Nigeria can't contest and become camearoon's president.

U guys just shock one!

Y chasing shadows and trivials while leaving the Crux of the matter in this elections. Which is what the candidates will do for Nigerians, that we can hold them to account when they win

When Kanu started his dance of madness, you guys cheered him on. Now that he's now dancing close to you, you all want to deny him. That's not going to happen.

You guys brought ant-infested wood into your surroundings, you must deal with the lizards that are now visiting you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Then where is Ojukwu from

Abidjan

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pdp leaders like Osita Chidoka egged Kanu on order to score cheap political points but are now victims of their foolishness.

Osita Chidoka was the first casualty as Kanu ordered a boycott of an election Chidoka was a candidate.

By the time Kanu is thru with PDP in the SE ehn, Atiku would willingly claim to be from North Korea.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) by 0koyeeboz: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
By the time Kanu is through with Igbos, they would regret the short-sightedness of Igbo leaders like Chidoka, Ben Nwabueze, Alex Ekwueme and others who welcomed Kanu and made the lunatic an hero.

You know the funny thing, Igbos fought Yorubas, Hausas and everybody over Kanu's matter. Now, he's dealing with Igbos but shame won't allow them cry out.

The damage Kanu is causing Igboland would take nothing less than 2 decades to mitigate. The psychological damage caused to the intelligence of Igbos is massive.

110 Likes 11 Shares

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0koyeeboz: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
stonecoldcafe:
I have a neat Haier Thermocool fridge for sale. Reason for sale, purchased a bigger refrigerator. This fridge is clean (as you can see from the pictures) and is in perfect working condition. It was used for only a year before I upgraded. For inquiries and specification call or text 08098906322

Location Ajah Lagos
Price N50,000 (slightly negotiable)

Pick up only. First to view and like, gets it.

cc - legitgirl

Brand new of that fridge is 51,650 on Jumia. Yet, you're selling your used one for 50k.

22 Likes

Politics / Re: Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate by 0koyeeboz: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Anambrapikin:

Just the way your Lord is suffering from dementia and acute illiteracy.

Emmanuel, not everyone suffers from what you're suffering from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP by 0koyeeboz: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Capensis:

You are stupid. More stupid than a hungry mosquito.

I have fought robbers and kidnappers with my bare hands. And I am ready to kill any one who wants to cause war in this country.

I was born and raised on this land. And I can not run away when the country needs men like me.

No God dead or alive can stand on my way needless to say mere mortals.

You better eat well and store food before fighting those feeding you.

Don't be like your fathers who fought a foolish war and were crying that their enemies starved them.
Politics / Re: Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP by 0koyeeboz: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
1759King:
You will be shocked to know that sensible Nigerians will choose a Cameroonian over Buhari

By sensible Nigerians, hope you don't mean those people from the muddy side who can't trace their ancestry?

Why won't they vote a Camerounian when they don't know where they are from.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP by 0koyeeboz: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin
What PDP will do APC come may..

Go and ask Adeleke and Eleka to tell you how far.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP by 0koyeeboz: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Since Onnoghen was removed, PDP has given up all hopes of winning the election.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP by 0koyeeboz: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
The master-riggers have spoken.

Fortunately, APC has already won and PDP has lost. Top PDP politicians know this, it's only Ipob pigs who are still foolishly Atikulating their Obituaries.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate by 0koyeeboz: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
anjigirl:
99% of birth certificate are forged

Not everyone is like your family members.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate by 0koyeeboz: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Dead on arrival

Denial is the first stage of grief.

You'll still cry blood

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.