Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

0yewale's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0yewale's Profile / 0yewale's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Career / Re: Chemical & Process Engineers Forum by 0yewale(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2012
just signing in.. a final year chemical engr undergraduate from a nigerian university..
Programming / Re: Programmers: Share Your Twitter Handle by 0yewale(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
@Oyeoyewale Php and Java
Romance / Re: Campus Blues. . . . by 0yewale(m): 1:53am On Apr 09, 2012
after all.. we will be complaining that Nigeria no make sense.. what do we do about all these so called human beings...
Romance / Re: Campus Blues. . . . by 0yewale(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2012
after all.. we will be complaining that Nigeria no make sense.. what do we do about this type of inhabitants...
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Chemcad And Aspen Hysys Simulation Software by 0yewale(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
i have both of the software, you can mail me on danday006@yahoo.co.uk or call 08080719926,
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Web Designer / Developer Needed by 0yewale(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2011
though i uses php and css for my web project, but am based in ibadan, danday006@yahoo.co.uk 08080719926
Programming / Re: Pls I Need Ebook On C+ And Matlab by 0yewale(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
i will recommend that you search 4shared.com also with this two books,
1. a guide to matlab for beginners and experienced users by Brian r. Hunt and others
2. Essential Matlab for Engineers and scientists by Brian Hahn. Daniel T. Valentine.
this is the two books i started with and they are both very interesting and straight forward,
Programmings concepts are introduced and used with no stress ,

then you can progress to more advanced books.
Programming / Re: Java Deployment Help by 0yewale(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2011
what am saying is that, i develop an application that connects with mysql as its database, so am trying to deploy, so that installing the application on another system and it will still interact with the DB tables, so am looking for a way to detach the table and deploy it with the application, i have a crook way of doing it,, but i guess its not professional that it why i created this thread
Programming / Re: Java Deployment Help by 0yewale(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2011
thanks for your comments, am not using neither derby nor any other embedded database,
but i want to able to install the setup on another PC with out installing the DB separately
Programming / Java Deployment Help by 0yewale(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2011
Pls i am working on java database application(Mysql), i need the steps on how to attached the database with
the application , when am deploying it. Thanks.
Webmasters / Need Help Concerning Drupal by 0yewale(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
I am a software developer (JAVA,mysql and related technologies) with a little knowledge of PHP, presently, i want to venture into web development and the technology i have at hand now, is DRUPAL, so i need your advice, support in terms of the necessary books, videos, IDE needed, blogs,Plugins required,
You can send any info,books,document to my mail, danday006@yahoo.co.uk,
Thanks very much,
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Urgent Need Of A Software Developer by 0yewale(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
email, danday006@yahoo.co.uk, phone no, 08080719926, (java,mysql and a little of PHP, )
Programming / Re: I Am Looking For Programmer That Are Way Smarter Than Me by 0yewale(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2011
am in, mysql, j2se,j2me, danday006@yahoo.co.uk
Programming / Re: How Can I Create An Embedded Database In A Desktop Application by 0yewale(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2011
i will also advise you . to get the latest jdk probably 6 or 7to use the embedded function of the
java:derby, or you can try sqlite, or try and get the proper documentation for H2, and its connectivity,
Software/Programmer Market / Seeking For It Placement In Lagos: by 0yewale(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
I am currently an undergraduate(400L) of the department of chemical engineering at Ladoke akintola University of technology Ogbomoso. I am currently seeking for the place where i can do my Industrial training(IT) in lagos. A software development firm or a manufacturing industry,
I have additional skill in General software development with JAVA,MySqL, MATLAB,HYSYS,AUTOCAD I will be very glad if any one can be of help. My email address is danday006@yahoo.co.uk ,Phone no: 08080719926.
Programming / Re: Community Project(strictly Java) by 0yewale(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
i would love to participate as a Project Manager because i just concluded my P.M.E (project management education) but am also very good in java programming. Love IT
Programming / Re: Nigerian Java Group : Jand by 0yewale(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ javarules
Mr Don, i love this and appreciate it, being a java guy is a lovely thing, would join the group and will love it if i could handle anything for you concerning the thread,
I am the lautech java guy, seun's friend, and i will also like if you can also help me with my IT placement cos am looking for a place to do it seriously, any place even ABUJA, Thanks,
Programming / Re: Programming Projects (individual) by 0yewale(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
am more than interested,
Software/Programmer Market / Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by 0yewale(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
i developed with java and uses mysql, danday006@yahoo.co.uk, 08080719926
Programming / Re: Please Read by 0yewale(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2011
I totally disagree with what you said earlier on, cause i write and develop with java and i enjoyed it more than anything, but you know programming languages are very tasking and nigerians are very 'lazy' but i tell tell you there are so many developers here, though some of our top companies here still underestimate our capabilities, JAVA I S GOOD AND VERY INTERESTING,
Computers / Forgot My System Password: by 0yewale(m): 12:40am On Mar 24, 2011
please any body that can help me. i forgot my laptop password(windows 7) due to some unforeseen circumstances, and i dont want to format it, Thanks
Programming / I Forget My System Password: by 0yewale(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
You may be wondering what could happen for some one to forget the password to his system, you never can tell oh, i just need your help on how i can get through this without formmatting, i uses windows 7, please i will be very grateful,
Programming / Re: Please Which Programming Language Does Nigerian Institutions Use ? by 0yewale(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2011
they teach nothing meaningful,updated, only few schools do teach languages like c,c++ php and some C sharp, but still not to the expected standard,
i tell you want reference does languages like pascal,basic, cobol have nowadays where the world is being ruled by others like java,php,csharp, matlab, all those schools sucks for now,
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Secondary School Account Software Needed by 0yewale(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2011
i have sent my proposal to the mail account, danday006@yahoo.co.uk
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Secondary School Account Software Needed by 0yewale(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2011
very nice,
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Need A It Placement: by 0yewale(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
@ qunle, sir i will be very glad if i can have your mobile so i can call you concerning situations around here in ogbomoso, (LAutech),
i am very glad you replied, Thanks my mobile is 08080719926, email, danday006@yahoo.co.uk
Politics / Re: Reason Why Jonathan Did Not Attend The Presidential Debate by 0yewale(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2011
why dont you just leave GEJ and concentrate on those that you people appreciate their lies
Go on, GEJ go take nigeria to the next level,
Software/Programmer Market / Need A It Placement: by 0yewale(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
I am chemical engineering student also with vast experience in java programming and also in process modelling and control design, please any way any body can be of help,  Thanks to you all,

Politics / Re: I Will Be President - Dele Momodu by 0yewale(m): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2011
I will borrow from the words of Hon Patrick and i will say" Dele Amodu is not a comedian but a former comedian." Does not sounds funny, this is ovation man, go and sleep again, pls dont spoil this nigeria politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.