Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

0yewale's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0yewale's Profile / 0yewale's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

NYSC / Re: 2013 Batch A Corpers Posted To Delta by 0yewale(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Great!!!
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Problem Solved by 0yewale(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
call me:08080719926 or danday006@yahoo.co.uk am in warri..
NYSC / Re: 2013 Batch A Corpers Posted To Delta by 0yewale(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2013
engrjoe:

Thanx alot
you are welcome
NYSC / Re: 2013 Batch A Corpers Posted To Delta by 0yewale(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
call 08080719926 or 08037791281 warri NCCF Family house
Programming / Re: MATLAB: The Language Of Technical Computing by 0yewale(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
cogitoErgo: Thanks guy, but au d i go about getng it? i hav not ben able t undstand d torrent tng!
download one of the client ...and u then search for the torrent file online.. it now depends on how many hrs you do spend online..
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Looking For A Programmer/web Developer Within Warri Delta State by 0yewale(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
i reside in warri. 08080719926 or 32E58E8B
Programming / Re: Any Developer In Or Around Asaba? by 0yewale(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
i stay in warri..
NYSC / Re: NYSC Reviews Posting Policy by 0yewale(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lies ........May be during the next batch(C).. am currently serving in one creek in delta state (Egodor, Burutu LG) and with the new batch B.. larger percentage were still posted to classroom
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Biometric Mobile Voting System by 0yewale(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2013
contact aycsharp: 08062130268
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Programmer In IB? by 0yewale(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
You can contact me BB pin:32E58E8B or danday006@gmail.co on gtalk.
Programming / Re: MATLAB: The Language Of Technical Computing by 0yewale(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
cogitoErgo: I have cracked 2010a version of matlab, if anybody knows where I could get the craked 2012b version, I will be happy to have the link
I have the 2012a.. Torrent things
Software/Programmer Market / Re: School Management Software! Anybody? by 0yewale(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
you guys can check: http://schoolsbox.com/
Software/Programmer Market / Re: I Need A Java Programmer For Partnership by 0yewale(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
you can reach me on 08080719926 or danday006@gmail.com
Software/Programmer Market / Re: MS Project And Primavera Tutorial by 0yewale(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2013
its possible
Programming / Re: Nigerians And C# by 0yewale(m): 6:43am On May 20, 2013
check for these usernames: aycsharp , ajafik and seunet great guys
Education / Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by 0yewale(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2013
adeaugustus:
I think i might know you!!! BLHCF? If yes, the you designed my church CACYOF website...., right?

nope... ex-RCFite

1 Like

Education / Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by 0yewale(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
adeaugustus: As an adage would say "There is no truth in the news, just as there is no news in the truth" Am a Ladokite, and I can boldly tell you that the news above is not what really happened.... This is what actually happened.

Some 200L student was sent out of the biology laboratory for not wearing their laboratory coat during the practical class, the girl that died (200L SLT student) and her friend (it might interest you to know that they're three friends that walk together, one of them is a very close friend of mine (she wasn't involved in the accident oo))... Rushed down to get their lab coat, and a drunk driver (a bread supplier precisely) ran his delivery car into their bike, and the girl that died jumped off the bike and hit the road with her skull, take note that the other girl is still alive and my friend (the NO3 friend in their group called her yesterday to confirm she is still alive) the only person that died was the girl at the back of the bike and her body was brought to our gross anatomy laboratory, where she was laid till her family came for her today.... The car was burnt and the driver beaten to pulp...

LESSON: Why is Nigeria education system so retarded? I believe the school should have a small shelf for all science student that are making use of the laboratory, so that we can keep our lab stuff inside, and take them home during weekend for cleaning...

THE PROTEST THAT IS CAUSING UNREST is actually not because of the girl that died! The school was already on ASUU strike before the incident occured, the reason being that, for the past 15 month or so, we dont have a real VC and governing body coucil, they're all acting. So ASUU wants permanent people in the office... And student want the same thing too... But the reason why student started a protest early this morning is because of the School Portal that was closed very early and the unfavourable policy that the acting VC is making, so they want the DSA (dean student affairs) and the VC (vice chancellor) removed and the portal re-opened!

I would have shared pictures of the Placard that the student wrote all this things and pasted it at the school gate, but it's dark already and i can't risk going into the school tonight. So @OP get fact straight before posting on Nairaland!

nice one bro .. this is the same news am hearing from friends still present in the school.. ex-ladokite

1 Like

NYSC / Re: 2013 Batch A Corpers Posted To Delta by 0yewale(m): 4:43am On Mar 03, 2013
I am Oyewale from LAUTECH..... All Glory be to God... #teamDelta pin:32E58E8B phone no: 08080719926.. How do someone get to the camp from Ibadan?
NYSC / Re: 2013 Batch A Corpers Posted To Delta by 0yewale(m): 4:40am On Mar 03, 2013
switestgul: Is anybody going to delta 4rm Ibadan
yes i am....
Career / Re: How Can NUC Improve The Quality Of Engineers? by 0yewale(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Speaking as a fresh engineering graduate

The first and major problem starts from the process of admission whereby students of low or no passion for engineering are being admitted or forced (by parents or other factors) to undergo what they have no passion for and people like that always find themselves struggling throughout their study though the smart ones adapt quickly.
Still talking about the admission process, to me the structure is very poor because i see the first year in school as a general review of O' Level just to breach the gap between those who already have knowledge of additional courses like further mathematics, applied sciences,technical drawing and the likes and those that don't have such knowledge which is very wrong and waste of time..
Concerning the industrial training, the 6 months allocated for university students should be structure in such a way that it will be the schools that will help the students to secure a place that is related to their course of study, where they can get good practical knowledge.. During my own I.T, i searched through various industrial estate in lagos just to acquire a practical knowledge @ that time but was unable to secure one due to some of them not ready to take in students, some lacking the capacity to do so and the most painful one is my experience @ a governmental set-up where a staff was asking me that "do you know any of the top oga" (Naija Things)...
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Social Media And Mobile Application Needed by 0yewale(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
contact me: danday006@gmail.com
Web Market / Re: Web Design School In Ibadan Needed. by 0yewale(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
contact danday006@yahoo.co.uk,08080719926
Web Market / Re: Web Design School In Ibadan Needed. by 0yewale(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
a school or an individual?
Programming / Re: J2me Developers In The House by 0yewale(m): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2012
you can reach me on.. danday006@gmail.com
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Programmers Needed In Ibadan For A Project by 0yewale(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2012
I reside in Ibadan
CSS, php, my sql, Java
08080719926. danday006@gmail.com
Webmasters / Re: Weather Nigeria: First Local Weather App by 0yewale(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
nice one..
Software/Programmer Market / Re: I Need A Tutorial Video Catalyse The Way I Am Learning Programming by 0yewale(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
on which language..?
Programming / Re: Help! I Am Writing About: Travelling Salesman Problem by 0yewale(m): 3:00am On Aug 29, 2012
google it... its very common..

1 Like

Software/Programmer Market / Re: PHP E-books Really Wanted by 0yewale(m): 3:35am On Aug 03, 2012
check your mail..dropped some stuff..
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Aveva Pdms, How Good Are You? by 0yewale(m): 3:17am On Aug 01, 2012
if you have the same version with me (Plant 12.SP4)... drop ur email address.. may be i can send a step by step approach to you...mine is danday006@yahoo.co.uk
Politics / Re: Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies by 0yewale(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2012
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace..
Software/Programmer Market / Re: Aveva Pdms, How Good Are You? by 0yewale(m): 1:49am On Jul 14, 2012
i can't really get your question.. Are you Unable to run the software or you are unable to use it efficiently..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.