Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution (19602 Views)

Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by reindeer: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
GEJ? grin
The man is becoming more and more of a joke every passing day.
Seriously he makes it hard for those trying hard to defend him. That leaves only those proffiting from corruption and those for whom the gap between reality and falsehood is non existent.
GEJ, the king of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by pimps: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Oluwadare: Mr president this is a threat to ur office sir, won't U retaliate Ni? Abeg remember ur promises that u would brought them all to book oo.... Anyway i bank my stance for now.
Die hard fool
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by odutope(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Viewing this topic: Spandy, jamil!(m), acidtalk, TRUCKMAN, Prince 08, cold(m), uche08(m), RICHIE BOI(m), ayobams(m), hoyehdiran, glimpse(f), Vessel4christ(m), Dápwajok(m), valacious(m), kodeblurr, negaiyke(m), eyenCalabar, Almubaraq Sadara, Sisi_Kill, Genbuhari3, Henry120, bobbyr(m), tuti, bola-dex, Reptyle(m), Freeanijoo(m), iv4fb, iHustle(m), D sage, tope56, polokor60(m), ihejirika, De-Grace01(m), Celineo, oseyere(m), aclawson, Copperfield(m), Ugoobuz, SHEAU(m), ipex(m), egbeman1, iwems Meme, Ballotelle(m), burning_spear, octus2008(m), paul00cars(m), bedane, supoade, automania, anochuks08(m), Kobojunkie, Schipol, keside(m), Soul_caine(m), gboss4sure(m), ANY-PEN (m), Oluwadare, TrueNaijaguy, jayhanks(m), Jfox, funshybam, tosin2012 and 110 guest(s)
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by TrueNaijaguy: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Another dumb report fom Sahara Reporters. This story lacks in-depth analysis and is only fit to be told at Dugbe or Onitsha main market. I think it's time Sahara Reporters is sued by well meaning Nigerians for feeding us with lies almost on hourly basis. Believe this story then you can believe anything.

We all asked for the prosecutions, here they are, why try to drag GEJ into it. Those mentioned in the scam will be tried and heavens will not fall. I'm very sure this story is just a way to rubbish GEJ's resolve to fight corruption no matter who's ox is gored but they won't succeed. Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ANYPEN(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam: Hellooooooo people,we are talking about threatening the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria here,what will happen if GEJ prosecutes them?heaven will not fall. Obasanjo told all those who sponsored 1999 election that whatever monies you spent,you spent for the party and not me(him). Same thing applies here.
But my fear here to be honest is the calibre of people that are involved in this theft,can GEJ really deal with themmy guess is as good as yours.

You must be a clown!!!
You mean to say "can GEJ really deal with himself & other thieves"?
Yes, he can! That's what fools do!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Oluwadare: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
funshybam: GOD- I want to create a countr (NIGERIA), and it will be rich in PETROLEUM, BITUMEN, GOLD, LIMESTONE, GOOD WEATHER....

JESUS- But dad, if you give nigeria all you mentioned, what will be left for other countries?

GOD- Wait until you see the people i will put into it
Don't just stop ur well orally story like that, pls continue Jare.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Time will tell. However, I think GEJ deserves some respect atleast for rising to his current position, he is highly underated, people like that can suprise you.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by pimps: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Beaf: Farouk turned out to be a crook, Gbajabia etc turned out to be a thief on the run from the USA, now the same nest of vipers is putting out their usual id!ot stories. Those subsidy thieves will be tried and jailed, if winshes like, make dem kill demsef. cool

...This thread is another winsh convo. embarassed
Will all real winshes please stand up? grin grin grin
Una need meat, abi na only blood una de drink? Lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmBnXkwb9Lw
Am not surprise u must be a follower of. One of this miracle worker like T.B joshua pastor chris n d likes. ode
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
samkoro:

There are genuine reasons that prove you are the more re.tarded one.

1)GEJ is smarter than you,thus he could be president and you are not.

2)Progress is being made by prosecuting offenders and you are barking like a dog rather than applaud.Which means your medula oblangata cannot recognise when progress or failure starts and when to praise or criticise.

3)You are a frustrated ingrate

4)You do not respect people older than you

5)You are calling your president retarden,which means you do not know you are blind cos in the land of the blind,one eyed man is the leader.

6)You call your president RETARDEN ;which is exactly your fathers name and you first name.

Mumu

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jamil2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Should I trust what i am reading here? Anyway I can trust people in power they can do more that grin
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by mkmyers45(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Reptyle:

"Us" being who exactly
Into the valley in GEJ'S Defence rode the 40-men laptop crew
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by rasputinn(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
Rubbish tales by moonlight good only for the trash can

Next please
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Oluwadare: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
pimps:
Die hard fool
Die try foolery.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
embarassedOh! Is too late this country to be a good dwelling place for all. Our leaders call for fraud and later call the police to catch. At the luk of the thing Mr. OBJ is also engaged in fraudulent practices if the head is sick the whole boy is already died. Am sorry for this country!!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by pimps: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

May thesame Lord punidh your fada and buhari

May your whole family including the extended ones come to stand still in jesus name. Aameeeeen.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Mafun: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pukkah: This promises to be interesting. It is not like these allegations are totally new but it is cheering that their camp is falling apart. May the house of corruption in Nigeria speedily disintegrate. May the camp of the thieves in government never no peace.
Pukkah: This promises to be interesting. It is not like these allegations are totally new but it is cheering that their camp is falling apart. May the house of corruption in Nigeria speedily disintegrate. May the camp of the thieves in government never no peace.

amen!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by isangedigh(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
lacasa: May the Lord punish this Gej of a person
angry

How much do u knw of GEJ? Desist fr dis verbal curse of the president,u might get urself into some serious mess here i tell u.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by mpumalanga: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
The president should continue to expose them because he is sending
a very good message to all those crooks that maintains their lifestyle
through fraud and corruption.

GEAJ knows that Nigeria problems is rooted in the quest for easy life
from 1970 upward.let him just continue to give 'clue' to all those that
call him 'clueless' so that they will realize that they don't have a 'clue'
about leadership by demonstration.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
PStylish: Well,

I don't think the president would have the effrontery to dare the cabals milking the oil industry and the fuel subsidy funds if he knew such funds were directly channeled to his 2011 campaign as soon as they were drawn from the federation account.
Or maybe, as a patriotic Nigerian, he accepted the funds, pretended not to know the source and then turns around to stab them in the back by trying to remove the subsidy altogether.

Unfortunately, we have it on record that the Federal Government refused for a long time to investigate/probe the Fuel Subsidy issue all through last year. Even after the KPMG report fingered some elements and raised alarm of problems with the system, the Federal Government, re-iterated that the System was capable of handling any issues or errors, suggesting that there was no need for an investigation. It wasn't until the House and Senate decided to enact a probe, that the president and his team suddenly "woke" up to their duty to investigate issues that concern the Nigerian people.

Now the EFCC submissions here, I believe were as a result of months of NASS demanding the companies named in their probe be investigated. So, let's not go singing praises yet. We need to consider what has transpired as is, not paint a rosy picture of the experiences of the Nigerian people in the last year since this Subsidy debate started heating up.

None of them has actually been prosecuted and nothing says we will not wake up to news, tomorrow, that they have all been cleared.

I believe the president was being very tacit and smart in trying to expose and unseat the cabal. He didn't want to go directly at them.They must have been very supportive during his early days on the seat.
Hence, he attempts to remove subsidy altogether knowing that the aftermath of such a move whether successful or not will lead to all the revelation we are having today.

Life will never be the same again in the Nigerian oil industry.

I think the president deserves some kudos for this.

Cheers.
PS: My support for GEJ is ideological and I am not a member of the 40 - laptop squad led by General Reno Omokri if the squad really exists.

Let us not now try to re-write history. Jonathan Goodluck went on National TV, on December 2011, and told the Nigerian people that there was NO CABAL. He stated that those labelled Cabal by the media were actually Oil Marketers doing Business as allowed by the law.

To now claim he tacitly tried to expose and unseat the NON-EXISTENT CABAL is to attempt to continue propagating the same lies that Jonathan himself has debunked.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by lacasa: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

May thesame Lord punidh your fada and buhari

is your last name Jonathan

Ūя̲̅ such a lowlife

i'm guessing Ūя̲̅ laptop no. 39. grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jamace(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Let the washing of dirty linens in public commence. cheesy
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by israelbenzion: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
Beaf: Farouk turned out to be a crook, Gbajabia etc turned out to be a thief on the run from the USA, now the same nest of vipers is putting out their usual id!ot stories. Those subsidy thieves will be tried and jailed, if winshes like, make dem kill demsef. cool

...This thread is another winsh convo. embarassed
Will all real winshes please stand up? grin grin grin
Una need meat, abi na only blood una de drink? Lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmBnXkwb9Lw

Welcome back. Ur short absence was necessarily noticed.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by isangedigh(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
lacasa:

Ūя̲̅ such a lowlife

Pig! Why dont U just air out ur views constructively,U little swine,U have the guts to even open ur filth and insult the person of the president. Sign ur death warrant quickly.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nasty45(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
y am i not surprised when an election gulped about N112bn...of cos i expect yur presido to cal it off abi him wan broke ni?
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by reindeer: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
lacasa:

Ūя̲̅ such a lowlife

Ha ha! ROTFLMAO! classic. grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Phikom(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pukkah: This promises to be interesting. It is not like these allegations are totally new but it is cheering that their camp is falling apart. May the house of corruption in Nigeria speedily disintegrate. May the camp of the thieves in government never know peace.
amin e po
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ypzilanti: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
Watching while chewing cassava bread. grin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by israelbenzion: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
lacasa: May the Lord punish this Gej of a person
angry

No, He may punish u first. Now, d guy might be doin tins contrary to d way people expect, but he is still ur elder and ur President for that mata.
Even d Bible says we should rebuke our elders wit respect.
How dare u call God's punishment upon ur temporal head?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ypzilanti: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2012

I don't think the president would have the effrontery to dare the cabals milking the oil industry and the fuel subsidy funds if he knew such funds were directly channeled to his 2011 campaign as soon as they were drawn from the federation account.
Or maybe, as a patriotic Nigerian, he accepted the funds, pretended not to know the source and then turns around to stab them in the back by trying to remove the subsidy altogether.
Subsidy removal means more money for the FG.Hence, maintaining the fraudulent subsidy regime of that time doesn't in any way profit the FG.In fact, a corrupt, fraudulent, and dishonest president will just continue with the N65/litre regime while protecting the cabal and then possibly establish his own oil company for the sole purpose of drawing funds from the subsidy allocation too.The nation suffers ultimately.

I believe the president was being very tacit and smart in trying to expose and unseat the cabal. He didn't want to go directly at them.They must have been very supportive during his early days on the seat.
Hence, he attempts to remove subsidy altogether knowing that the aftermath of such a move whether successful or not will lead to all the revelation we are having today.

Life will never be the same again in the Nigerian oil industry.

I think the president deserves some kudos for this.

Cheers.

PS: My support for GEJ is ideological and I am not a member of the 40 - laptop squad led by General Reno Omokri if the squad really exists.

grin One of the few true GEJ believers remaining?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ddippset(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
sh1t is getting real ugly. i perceive alot of the 40 laptop squad up in here! lols.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by SisiKill1: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
ddippset: sh1t is getting real ugly. i perceive alot of the 40 laptop squad up in here! lols.
Not yet. . .when the irrelevant picture posting starts, then then you know they have arrived in full blast.

Just waaaaaaaaait for it. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half / Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.