Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution (19604 Views)

Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2012
JaaizTech:

Pls. Just tell Mr. President to ensure that his Minister for Justice/ Attorney General shows up in court next time. Because that is sending a very wrong signal of unseriousness to prosecute.
Who told you that the AGF needs to be in court for prosecution to be effective? Is that what your paymasters told you to come and say in this forum? Pls go and ask them to brief you properly.

AGF's prosecutorial powers is vested in all the law officers of the ministry of justice. Any officer of the ministry of justice, including a youth corper lawyer serving in ministry of justice, enjoys this power.

Besides, EFCC is the one prosecuting. The law establishing EFCC vests in them the powers to institute criminal proceedings against anybody. The case will be entitled EFCC V TUKUR or Kobojunkie or Gbawe as the case may be.

Have you ever seen any AGF in the history of Nigeria come to court to arraign accused persons? Such prosecutorial powers are usually delegated to other law officers or a special prosecutor.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

How do you not get that it is not about supporting the so called cabal or being against the prosecution of the offenders. It is the fact that the offenders can boldly mention the PRESIDENT'S name like he is just another run of the mill crime partner.

And the fact that Mr. President was very hesitant about admitting there was indeed a Cabal does not paint a good picture.

The President should be above reproach or is that too much to ask? (Here's the part where the apologist start their show and tell on which president was corrupt before GEJ's turn. . .as if that makes it okay)

Congratulations for successfully indicting yourself and showing us your true motive for criticising. You mean an educated person like you came to a public forum, criticized and insulted the president of his/her country because an accused man who is being prosecuted in court boldly mentioned his name.

So if you were one of the cabals, what will be your best strategy to stall or stop the prosecution? What was Farook's strategy to stall his prosecution? Was is not to accuse the president for setting him up? You really think the cabal would go down without a fight? If I boldly call you an ashewo now, will that make it correct? Well it is obvious you are partisan. I don't need to say more. I see your level of reasoning and its sad. You lot want to try and scuttle the prosecution of offenders, go ahead! You are now officially defending oil thieves and it is on record! Smh
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by chievo: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2012
Pukkah: This promises to be interesting. It is not like these allegations are totally new but it is cheering that their camp is falling apart. May the house of corruption in Nigeria speedily disintegrate. May the camp of the thieves in government never know peace.
.......Amennnn ooo
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

How do you not get that it is not about supporting the so called cabal or being against the prosecution of the offenders. It is the fact that the offenders can boldly mention the PRESIDENT'S name like he is just another run of the mill crime partner.

And the fact that Mr. President was very hesitant about admitting there was indeed a Cabal does not paint a good picture.

The President should be above reproach or is that too much to ask? (Here's the part where the apologist start their show and tell on which president was corrupt before GEJ's turn. . .as if that makes it okay)

Congratulations for successfully indicting yourself and showing us your true motive for criticising. You mean an educated person like you came to a public forum, criticized and insulted the president of his/her country because an accused man who is being prosecuted in court boldly mentioned his name.

So if you were one of the cabals, what will be your best strategy to stall or stop the prosecution? What was Farook's strategy to stall his prosecution? Was is not to accuse the president for setting him up? You really think the cabal would go down without a fight? If I boldly call you an ashewo now, will that make it correct? Well it is obvious you are partisan. I don't need to say more. I see your level of reasoning and its sad. You lot want to try and scuttle the prosecution of offenders, go ahead! You are now officially defending oil thieves and it is on record! Smh
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2012
phildon: And I just can't imagine a criminal facing presucation like this threatening Gen Mohd Buhari. OMG! Buhari, we miss you.

Hahahahaha! And what would he have done? Shoot them on the head. You think this is 1984? You think you could have insulted a governor, talk more of a president under military rule in 1984? Even if he was a gentle man? Lol. Some of you show you are kids on this forum. Let me remind you that the said Buhari hid behind Idiagbon for 20 months. That was the first and only time in Nigeria where a vice president was more popular, respected and feared than the president. Hahahahahaha!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Folks are technically showing and indicating robust antagonistic views to the on going trial of the subsidy cabal . .

The huge question is ==== > what do we really expect from this admin when we go screaming on the need to tackle corruption undecided
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by najoke: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf:

I now see why you do not know how to edit your posts; your IQ is too damn low! grin

Only a child or stup!d adult makes accusations they cannot substantiate. "There is no smoke without fire?" So rumours in Nigeria are true? Sorry bro, but you are really daft.
You would be best discussing with meat sellers and sundry rat catchers at iya Bintans akara and ogi roadside spot.

Sleep well.

(at work)...yea i did sleep well unlike you low life no good for nothing head of the 40 man laptop who obviously is being paid to lick jona ass all night posting crap. Bros u dey sleep at all no wonder your wife prefers the V.i.b.r.a.t.o.r more than you and your kids keep calling the houseboy daddy!!!

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 1:42am

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 1:53am

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 2:56am

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 4:53am

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 4:59am

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 6:58am
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

Hahahahaha! And what would he have done? Shoot them on the head. You think this is 1984? You think you could have insulted a governor, talk more of a president under military rule in 1984? Even if he was a gentle man? Lol. Some of you show you are kids on this forum. Let me remind you that the said Buhari hid behind Idiagbon for 20 months. That was the first and only time in Nigeria where a vice president was more popular, respected and feared than the president. Hahahahahaha!
Exactly. Buhari hid under the shadows of Idiagbon. Very clueless fellow. And he still exhibits that cluelessness till date. Ask Buhari about his programmes for any sector in Nigeria. He will re echo corruption. As if corruption is a strategy for improving education or increasing power generation. He lacks any strategy on governance. Simply thriving on religious sentiments and tribal politics. But that can only fetch you some senatorial seats. Not presidency.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2012
nijanigga:
Get back to school my [size=16pt]freind,[/size] your spelling ability is abysmally low.

Look at the dunce accusing others of wrong spelling . . . active members on this forum should understand the act of circumventing nairaland word censorship . . .

Keep hallucinating about elections before 2015
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by onchefx: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2012
FELLOW NIGERIANS ALL OF THEM GET HAND FOR THE PACKAGE
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2012
[/color][/b]
jmaine:

Look at the dunce accusing others of wrong spelling . . . active member's on this forum should understand the act of [b][color=#000099]circumventing nairaland word censorship[/color

Keep hallucinating about elections before 2015
I told you that you are nothing but a DIMWIT.[color=#000099]
[b]
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=jmaine]

Look at the dunce accusing others of wrong spelling . . . active member's on this forum should understand the act of circumventing nairaland word censorship . . .
member's ? This guy is lost and a waste to mankind.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by frevangel(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2012
These CPC and ACN goons seem to have lost reasoning.
Though I am not a PDP or GEJ supporter, but he happened to be the FIRST and ONLY president to make this kind of effort (which we all called for) to prosecute oil thieves and Sahara Reporters (which in my opinion is a propaganda machine) writes to use the laudable gesture to discredit GEJ.
Its sad that the CPC and ACN goons are here spewing trash not using their brains at all!
[size=14pt]WHY WOULD GEJ PROSECUTE PEOPLE WHO HELPED HIM STEAL? AS THIS REPORT SUGGESTS, THE REPORT IS JUST LAME.[/size]
Anyway its coming from Sahara Reporters, couldn’t expect less.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2012
phildon: And I just can't imagine a criminal facing presucation like this threatening Gen Mohd Buhari. OMG! Buhari, we miss you.

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2012
Whats the problem again ?

The subsidy thieves are being Prosecuted and they have the guts to allegedly threaten to expose the President ? Let them go ahead. I think we should commend the President for going after those that robbed this country with impunity rather than remain critically biased of every positive step he takes.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by lookmangiw(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2012
israel ben-zion:

Welcome back. Ur short absence was necessarily noticed.
beaf wasn't absent at any time, he actually decided to use a new miniker 'billyonaire'
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by samkoro: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . . it depends on who you were listening to. First of all, I don't think you have been reading what the people have been saying on here. The issue has not been about the Government prosecuting them but about the government ensuring that those involved in robbing the Nigerian people blind, are found guilty, and made to pay back every last dime.
For pete's sake Nigerians have seen how the elite are "prosecuted" in Nigeria and how the sentences amount to a slap on the wrist . . . From the Alamieshiegas, to the Bode Georges, the Ibori's, the Odili's, Igbenedions,the Tompolos, the Halliburton linked criminals etc. Most of these were "prosecuted" but guess what, they walked out of court free of charges . . . at the end of the play, I mean day.
Many on here and in Nigeria, have come to accept, from past experiences, both under this administration and those prior, that the likelihood of those fingered even in the various subsidy probes, getting off easy is high. And many have accepted that it is more a charade than a prosecution in the real sense of the word.

I think, if you are really not one of these so-called laptop goons we have on nairaland, you calm down and read what people are really saying. If you however happen to be one of the 40 laptop goons, then ignore my post cause I really have no time to waste on such.

Some government officials that were accussed of curruption in the past were actualy innocent.May be u have not been falsely accused before.Both the opposition and the ruling party blackmail and accuse each other of curruption through the respective media the control.For instance newspapers like the nation,tribune, punch will never say any positive thing about PDP.Their news is not balanced at all.It is strictly in favour of Action congress.When u read from such papers u will feel that GEJ is not working;which is false.This government,although not perfect,is working.They will spring a surprise.

When u read such papers,u will think that Tinubu is a saint.

So when the court reveals the truth about these false accusations,the ignorant will start barking like dogs.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2012
lookmangiw: beaf wasn't absent at any time, he actually decided to use a new miniker 'billyonaire'
That's not true, Beaf has been away for a while. Beaf and BillyOnaire are 2 different persons of integrity.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by najoke: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: That's not true, Beaf has been away for a while. Beaf and BillyOnaire are 2 different persons of integrity.

You wish grin
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Tintinix: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
I think you all are saying ALMOST the same thing but mixed with insults, accusation and counter accusations!!!
In my opinion, GEJ has a lot to lose if indeed he and his team is found complacent in the rumoured accusation from the now named oil cabals.
I had earlier noted that in most broadcast of GEJ, Madueke and NOI during the oils subsidy saga , how they actively avoided naming people or company (hence the cliche 'CABAL'), or giving strong reasons for the decision the subsidy removal than the cost to the govt, how the masses will benefit at the long run and removal the incentive from the cabal....
Now it iS BECOMING MUCH MURKIER or CLEARER pick one!

However instead of us to develop high blood pressure in thrashing yourselves here on Nairaland, i would suggest that we do all within our control/power to ensure that this issues are not swept under the carpet.. As for me this suggestion is only applicable in prayers, i dont know about you!

We ask for revoltuion in this country, this is one form of it! From what i hear of the civil war in Nigeria and what i see in other countries, i dont wish that for us as a people, did you see south Sudan
However if this situation can upturn the powers that be in this country, that are content in depriving and hindering our progress in every aspect of our basic infrastructure....
(Only in this country can billion of billions of Dollars still not
1.generate power,
2.build and maintain sustainable refineries
3.build lasting roads
4.improve the eductional sector and lift people out of ignorance, we are not asking for inventors!!! just out of ignorance!!
5.Guarantee that after 30-40 years of service you can retire with a little peace of mind, even when you have contibuted your moneis to a pension scheme
6.provide minimalistic health care, we are not asking for world class.. no!
7.Generate well meaning Jobs for the people
the list is endless as far as this country is concerned as well all are a government on our own!!!
... such that we can attempt to make progress and lift this country out of the duldrum that we are in, then i think that God Loves us so much that he is choosing this method!!!!!!!!!
I will keep on reading your comments, but we need to look at the crux of the matter and not emotional speaking.
Play your part everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Everfrank(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2012
It was the fear of Buhari that made all the corrupt rallied round GEJ and capitalized on his inexperience believing that It'll be business as usual. A president Buhari would have pursued this matter differently. Its not too late as GEJ can still resign and save his face. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2012
Everfrank: It was the fear of Buhari that made all the corrupt rallied round GEJ and capitalized on his inexperience believing that It'll be business as usual. A president Buhari would have pursued this matter differently. Its not too late as GEJ can still resign and save his face. [color=#006600][/color]

To hell with that useless, dumb, and cannibalistic Buhari you all worship . .. .

Buhari is a confirmed failed project, the earlier you know that, the better . . .

That Cannibal has no place in our political sphere . . .
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike:
Who told you that the AGF needs to be in court for prosecution to be effective? Is that what your paymasters told you to come and say in this forum? Pls go and ask them to brief you properly.

AGF's prosecutorial powers is vested in all the law officers of the ministry of justice. Any officer of the ministry of justice, including a youth corper lawyer serving in ministry of justice, enjoys this power.

Besides, EFCC is the one prosecuting. The law establishing EFCC vests in them the powers to institute criminal proceedings against anybody. The case will be entitled EFCC V TUKUR or Kobojunkie or Gbawe as the case may be.

Have you ever seen any AGF in the history of Nigeria come to court to arraign accused persons? Such prosecutorial powers are usually delegated to other law officers or a special prosecutor.

Mr Dedeike, U are wrong, read this:

SUSPECTS—From right: Fuel subsidy scam suspects, Mahmud Tukur, Abdulahi Alao, Mamman Nassir Ali and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) official, during the suspects’ arraignment at the Ikeja High Court, Lagos, yesterday. Photo: Bunmi Azeez.

Two others who were also arraigned were Ochonogor Alex and Christian Taylor.

While one of the charges came up before Justice Habeeb Abiru, two other charges were entertained by Justice Adeniyi Onigbanjo, also of the Ikeja High Court.

Contrary to expectation, the Attorney General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke, in whose instance the arraignment of the accused was delayed till yesterday to enable him personally handle the cases, was not in court to lead the prosecution team.

EFCC counsel, Mr Rotimi Jacobs said the minister was away on official matters.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/subsidy-fraud-suspects-docked-granted-bail/
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2012
Everfrank: It was the fear of Buhari that made all the corrupt rallied round GEJ and capitalized on his inexperience believing that It'll be business as usual. A president Buhari would have pursued this matter differently. Its not too late as GEJ can still resign and save his face. [color=#006600][/color]

Who exactly is afraid of Buhari? You keep believing what the CPC propaganda peeps tell you. He was kicked out without stress in 1985. What exactly has changed since then? He was PTF chairman for 5 years and wasted hundreds of billions of naira with nothing to show for it. Can you name any major PTF project in your state? Where you expecting members of PDP to support Buhari over Jonathan? You are really hilarious. Where you expecting SS, SE and MB to vote for him? Where you expecting people from Jos, southern Niger and Kaduna, Taraba, southern Bauchi and many other Christian north to vote for him. Keep deluding yourself. Christian northerners hate buhari ten times more than most southerners. He is not electable in a free and fair election even in a thousand years. Shioor!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: I laugh in Igbo language. grin. This is SHOPRITE OF LIES(SAHARAREPORTERS) own way of reporting the first and ever landmark prosecution of the oil cabal that has held Nigeria's oil industry to ransome for years.
Instead of congratulating the president and tendering an unreserved apology over all their failed attempts to hoodwink the public into thinking that nothing will happen, SAHARA SHOP OF LIES decided to come up with a concerted lamentation by the oil cabal. Very unintelligent.
Thatnothwithstanding, whether they sponsored or not, the truth is that they have been charged to court. And president GEJ is the first to do this to the oil cabal in Nigeria.
THE AIR KEEPS GETTING FRESHER!

once the guy secures his campaign funding evidence, its gonna be IMPEACHMENT!! IMPEACHMENT!! IMPEACHMENT!!!! AT LAST NIGERIA IS FREE FROM BLOOD SUCKERS
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by oiseworld: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2012
jp philips:

once the guy secures his campaign funding evidence, its gonna be IMPEACHMENT!! IMPEACHMENT!! IMPEACHMENT!!!! AT LAST NIGERIA IS FREE FROM BLOOD SUCKERS

you start the impeachment nowww, look that's noo treth at all. The prosecution must continue.

Impeachment koo, depeachment niii !!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by oiseworld: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2012
nagoma:

Turai is having the last laff. She would have been a better president by far.

sir, i use to have this respect for you but that has gone down the drains.

So all your commeny here still had this ethnical tune, how come i never noticed.

If turai is having the last laff, then i should be rolling on the floor drenched in laughsssss.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by uyplus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
GEJ is soooo dumb!! Ders no smoke witout fire!I strongly blv doz wrds frm da subsidy tiffffs r nt empty threats!!!if sahara reporters hv bn reportin false news, y hvn't any of doz politcal weights sued em 2court 4defamation of character 2serve as a deterrent pls?? Allison madueke hs bn linked to dis scandal wen it all startd, buh sh hsnt bn investigated cos dat retardeeen of a being called GEJ is clueless!if ngr mst move forwrd, GEJ mst lose the presidency sit come 2015!!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
uy plus: GEJ is soooo dumb!! Ders no smoke witout fire!I strongly blv doz wrds frm da subsidy tiffffs r nt empty threats!!!if sahara reporters hv bn reportin false news, y hvn't any of doz politcal weights sued em 2court 4defamation of character 2serve as a deterrent pls?? Allison madueke hs bn linked to dis scandal wen it all startd, buh sh hsnt bn investigated cos dat retardeeen of a being called GEJ is clueless!if ngr mst move forwrd, GEJ mst lose the presidency sit come 2015!!

Try go borrow small sense abeg . . .wetin be that tin for up undecided
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by oiseworld: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
uy plus: GEJ is soooo dumb!! Ders no smoke witout fire!I strongly blv doz wrds frm da subsidy tiffffs r nt empty threats!!!if sahara reporters hv bn reportin false news, y hvn't any of doz politcal weights sued em 2court 4defamation of character 2serve as a deterrent pls?? Allison madueke hs bn linked to dis scandal wen it all startd, buh sh hsnt bn investigated cos dat retardeeen of a being called GEJ is clueless!if ngr mst move forwrd, GEJ mst lose the presidency sit come 2015!!

you're not only very clueless you 're also poorly brought up,daft and confusedd.
Soo GEJ must loose the presidency for you and your family to move forward.
Na waaa
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
samkoro:

Some government officials that were accussed of curruption in the past were actualy innocent.May be u have not been falsely accused before.Both the opposition and the ruling party blackmail and accuse each other of curruption through the respective media the control.For instance newspapers like the nation,tribune, punch will never say any positive thing about PDP.Their news is not balanced at all.It is strictly in favour of Action congress.When u read from such papers u will feel that GEJ is not working;which is false.This government,although not perfect,is working.They will spring a surprise.

When u read such papers,u will think that Tinubu is a saint.

So when the court reveals the truth about these false accusations,the ignorant will start barking like dogs.

Sure, you are right. Everyone who has been cleared in the Nigerian system has been innocent. IBori was innocent. Odili was and still innocent. Even Igbinedion is innocent. Absolutely, Obasanjo and the other Halliburton bribery accomplicists were all innocent even though they were found guilty to an extent in foreign courts. Alamieshiega was innnocent, even though he got a slap in the wrist and came out to National 'acclaim'. MEND Boys are innocent as they are enjoying free payment on the people they claimed they were helping.

Yes, you are right. PDP's imagine is to be blamed on the media. Shame on papers like the Tribune, The Nation, and the lot for the bad image the PDP, and it's members all over the country, even the President continues to get. These media houses are to blame even for the blunders caught on video, and the many refusals to apply common sense year after year. Yes, the media, and in fact Nigerians are to blame for the terrible state of things in the Nation even after 12 years of PDP reign. I mean why should Nigeria expect PDP to make those changes when the people are to do it by themselves.

PDP is a great party with great ideas and the best band of people representing Nigeria, so you are right. The bad image and all is not based on facts but on rumours and lies cooked up by non-PDP faction, Newspapers like The Nation, The Tribune, etc.

Man, I hope you get an award for this wonderful revelations of yours... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
oiseworld:

you start the impeachment nowww, look that's noo treth at all. The prosecution must continue.

Impeachment koo, depeachment niii !!

um . . . . what has the one to do with the other? The prosecution of those listed had been recommended for months, but the process was delayed for some unknown reason. Now that it is finally being done, why are you trying to suggest that the impeachment attempts, which came after months of shouts that those listed be prosecuted and those found guilty made to pay back every single dime, came as a result of the prosecutions? Are you sure you are not the one in need of some help here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration / Sanusi To Buhari: Cut Salaries Of Legislators & Ministers By Half / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.