Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution (19465 Views)

Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2012
akthedream: Are you okay?
I should be asking you. Because it is only a delusioned and mentally challenged lunatic who takes marijuana as dinner that will have a problem with the courageous and bold step by this govt to prosecute the oil cabal.
I know that you have been mentally unstable since childhood but at least you should have known during your lucid moments that Since the creation of Nigeria, no govt has taken steps to probe NNPC talkless of charging those who have fed fat from our oil sector.
Buhari and all your paymasters never deemed it fit to let us know what was happening in NNPC during their respective dark regimes. Their own idea of anti graft war was to flog people to queue up in bus stops. LUNATICS!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by nijanigga: 2:06am On Jul 27, 2012
jmaine:

Paid just enough to show you how mentally deprived and unbalanced you are . .You got a problem with someone getting paid to expose your impressive and outstanding stvpidity grin
Get back to school my freind, your spelling ability is abysmally low.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2012
What a joke! GEJ wants to prosecute himself. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 2:17am On Jul 27, 2012
Hmmmm!

Interesting to see that Kobojunkie, Gbawe, Pataki, lacasa, Sisikill and others have become the defenders of corruption. How the table turns. They are in a big predicament now. They vowed with their lives that GEJ will never prosecute. Now he has disappointed them, they are really mad and furious with him and are supporting a campaign of blackmail against him. It is equally interesting that the first serious thread on Nairaland about the prosecution is a blackmail against the president. Hmmm. In the words of Nuhu Ribadu, "when you fight corruption, corruption will fight back".

The most interesting thing in all these is that the opposition started their dance/fight so early in this administration. That leaves them disadvantaged. Because now the president can go on and prosecute the oil thieves and fix the power problem and get a landslide second ticket! Very poor political calculation from ACN and CPC.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by taharqa: 2:23am On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Not to jump in the middle of your squabble with whomever it is you are throwing this out to but technically, there is still no proof that removing subsidy would have reduced level of corruption. On paper, that argument would make sense but reality is, even though the nation spent about a month this year(2012) paying full price at the pumps, and about the last 6 months paying(we are still in July here) the new Naira 97 price, according to Iweala, the fact is the Nation has racked up a bill even greater than it did before the removal.

So, yeah, no evidence that subsidy removal would have been the cure all that we were told it would be,yet and no assurances that an increase will be to the benefit of Nigerians still. For instance Nigerians were promised that the PALLIATIVE MEASURES would be of great benefit to them. So far, all we do is read stories of SURE-P helping what could amount to FANTHOMS since we don't seem to know where these beneficiaries of SURE-P live, who they are and how they benefited from it.
Are u saying dat if d subsidy was totally removed, there wud still hv bn subsidy money that can be stolen?hw wud there be corruptn associatd with nothing?...amazin

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 2:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf: I'm just wondering, if these opposition folk don't spread lies and rumours will they die?
The level of desperation is shocking.

Mystery!
Honestly, the desperation is alarming.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 2:32am On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Not to jump in the middle of your squabble with whomever it is you are throwing this out to but technically, there is still no proof that removing subsidy would have reduced level of corruption. On paper, that argument would make sense but reality is, even though the nation spent about a month this year(2012) paying full price at the pumps, and about the last 6 months paying(we are still in July here) the new Naira 97 price, according to Iweala, the fact is the Nation has racked up a bill even greater than it did before the removal.

So, yeah, no evidence that subsidy removal would have been the cure all that we were told it would be,yet and no assurances that an increase will be to the benefit of Nigerians still. For instance Nigerians were promised that the PALLIATIVE MEASURES would be of great benefit to them. So far, all we do is read stories of SURE-P helping what could amount to FANTHOMS since we don't seem to know where these beneficiaries of SURE-P live, who they are and how they benefited from it.
Always shamelessly trying to confuse issues. What is the relationship between the above ranting with the topic at hand. If you want us to discuss subsidy removal and your foolish opposition to it, please go and open another thread for it. I will kindly oblige you with my response. But for now, let's stick with the topic.

The topic is that Jonathan has finally charged the oil cabal to court much to your shock and utter disappointment.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 2:36am On Jul 27, 2012
taharqa: 2nd questn, u guys shld pardon me plz, i just want to kw: wasn't d NOICE,on NL nd oda forums, bout d allegatn dat GEJ will NEVER prosecute d oil thiefs(i mean sm ppl vowed wit dier lives); now dat d prosecutn has startd(they were finali arraignd tday) d new STORY nd Noice has changd?

um . . . it depends on who you were listening to. First of all, I don't think you have been reading what the people have been saying on here. The issue has not been about the Government prosecuting them but about the government ensuring that those involved in robbing the Nigerian people blind, are found guilty, and made to pay back every last dime.
For pete's sake Nigerians have seen how the elite are "prosecuted" in Nigeria and how the sentences amount to a slap on the wrist . . . From the Alamieshiegas, to the Bode Georges, the Ibori's, the Odili's, Igbenedions,the Tompolos, the Halliburton linked criminals etc. Most of these were "prosecuted" but guess what, they walked out of court free of charges . . . at the end of the play, I mean day.
Many on here and in Nigeria, have come to accept, from past experiences, both under this administration and those prior, that the likelihood of those fingered even in the various subsidy probes, getting off easy is high. And many have accepted that it is more a charade than a prosecution in the real sense of the word.

I think, if you are really not one of these so-called laptop goons we have on nairaland, you calm down and read what people are really saying. If you however happen to be one of the 40 laptop goons, then ignore my post cause I really have no time to waste on such.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Jul 27, 2012
taharqa: Are u saying dat if d subsidy was totally removed, there wud still hv bn subsidy money that can be stolen?hw wud there be corruptn associatd with nothing?...amazin

I think I am clear in what I said.
Kobojunkie:

Not to jump in the middle of your squabble with whomever it is you are throwing this out to but technically, there is still no proof that removing subsidy would have reduced level of corruption.[size=13pt] On paper, that argument would make sense but reality is, even though the nation spent about a month this year(2012) paying full price at the pumps, and about the last 6 months paying(we are still in July here) the new Naira 97 price, according to Iweala, the fact is the Nation has racked up a bill even greater than it did before the removal.
[/size]

In 2011, the total spent on subsidy, according to Okonjo-Iweala, was in the ballpark of Naira 1.3 Trillion. However, according to the same woman, by June of 2011, the Nation had already exhausted the Naira 888 Billion allocated for subsidy for this year( that's in about 5 months). And all this during the same time this same Government has continually claimed that it has been working hard at CLOSING UP ALL HOLES to stop the thieves from continuing to loot the system. So, you tell me . . on the way to solving corruption by removing subsidy, right?
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Gbawe: 2:49am On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: These idiots led by Kobojunkie and Gbawe have no shame. If they had some sort of shame, they would have appeared on this forum to apologise to this enlightened audience and beg for forgiveness for lying blantantly against Jonathan. They would have been penitent and remorseful over the failed blackmail they launched against Jonathan, Diezani and AIG IMOUKHEDE .

It was in this forum that these shameless people said all sorts of rubbish about Jonathan's resolve to fight corruption.
When he sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy. They cried foul and said that he lacked the balls to confront the cabal.
When he set up a panel to investigate the oil cabal. They said it was bound to fail as GEJ never meant to see anything work.
When AIG submitted his report, they came up with all manner of propaganda against Jonathan that he wanted to compromise the probe. They went the extra mile to label AIG a member of the cabal.
When Jonathan set up a review committee to look into the report, they said it was another plot to delay justice and shield the cabal from prosecution. Some alleged that It was part of a plan to water down the report.
When the report finally came out indicting more 45 names than FACROOK, they said there was nothing to celebrate until one person indicted is prosecuted.
Now that the prosecution has started, the story has changed.
Shamefully, they have gone to Sahara SHOPRITE of lies to concrort another defence for the accused person.
My question to kobojunkie and others, who are now lawyers to the arraigned cabal is, What has GEJ's election got to do with criminal charges in court?
How does the issue of sponsorship relate with the plea of guilty or not guilty to the age long looting of our oil in the guise of subsidy?

Everything about Nigeria has to have a 'different' dimension. Even our sycophants have to be ultra-shameless in comparison to others. Is it today GEJ has been rubbishing you dulla.rds who are always making a "messiah" out of a corrupt opportunist with a wretched history of mediocrity and dullness? Who got punished when Aondoakaa and co held Nigeria to ransom and did things as terrible as forging Yar Adua's signature? Where is Edevbie today when he should be in jail for running documents up and down , between Nigeria and Saudi Arabia, for the purpose of 'obtaining' the "signature" of Yar Adua that allowed looting to go on? We hear Aondoakaa is even a covert operator for GEJ today. The problem with you fools is that you think you can bask in the belief that most Nigerians are not politically sophisticated as a 'loophole' to be exploited for your clueless and corrupt messiah. Many Nigerians have virtually no skills merging the past with the present to accurately predict the future. They are easy prey for shameless fools like you.

Here, on Nairaland, the master sycophant and his co-travellers have displayed absolute shamelessness that would have make even Satan blush. "Dokpesi and IBB are heading for jail", "Tinubu is going down for years", "the Teslim Folarin acquital is not final", "GEJ is reforming the PDP", "GEJ will not allow the legislative gangsterism of Gbenga daniel to stand", "GEJ is ready to send halliburton culprits to jail", etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

What ridiculous tales have we not heard from your shameless minions only for the opposite, consistently, to become reality? I.e "superman" GEJ actually frolicking with and empowering those you fools shouted he will "take down"?

Let us see how this will play out. Those who are new here can indulge you fools and continue this nonsense of discussing a non-issue of which the conclusion is certain - given the many disgraceful examples of corruption and misconduct 'winning', under GEJ, that sentimental, sycophantic and politically gauche Nigerians are happy to ignore. I have seen mo.ro.nic GEJ sycophants disgraced far too many times on this forum to take your olodo talk seriously. It is always more enjoyable to let events play out and make big fools of you unrepentant and morally bankrupt dullar.ds who keep licking the azz of a leader disgraced many times as a poster child of corruption and a great pal and 'enabler' of the most corrupt in the land.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 2:54am On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

um . . . it depends on who you were listening to. First of all, I don't think you have been reading what the people have been saying on here. The issue has not been about the Government prosecuting them but about the government ensuring that those involved in robbing the Nigerian people blind, are found guilty, and made to pay back every last dime.
For pete's sake Nigerians have seen how the elite are "prosecuted" in Nigeria and how the sentences amount to a slap on the wrist . . . From the Alamieshiegas, to the Bode Georges, the Ibori's, the Odili's, Igbenedions,the Tompolos, the Halliburton linked criminals etc. Most of these were "prosecuted" but guess what, they walked out of court free of charges . . . at the end of the play, I mean day.
Many on here and in Nigeria, have come to accept, from past experiences, both under this administration and those prior, that the likelihood of those fingered even in the various subsidy probes, getting off easy is high. And many have accepted that it is more a charade than a prosecution in the real sense of the word.

I think, if you are really not one of these so-called laptop goons we have on nairaland, you calm down and read what people are really saying. If you however happen to be one of the 40 laptop goons, then ignore my post cause I really have no time to waste on such.

You summed up the fact that your post lacked any real substance by throwing in the 40 laptop blackmail tactics. The guy asked a simple and intelligent question. Why not live him to grab your point himself instead of posturing that if he didn't get or agree with your opinion, he must be a 40 laptop member.
Congratulations! You have also just created a new goal post! In your words:
"The issue has not been about the Government prosecuting them but about the government ensuring that those involved in robbing the Nigerian people blind, are found guilty, and made to pay back every last dime. "

Hahahahahaha! So GEJ must not only prosecute them, he must kick out the judge and pass the sentence himself. He must then proceed to hunt them down and shoot them at sight! That is the only way forward! Hahahahahaha

Cyber blackmail squad.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 2:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

grin grin I'm enjoying this.
Mr. Kobojunkie is now talking softly. Appealing to pity and philosophizing about how prosecutions work in different jurisdictions. No more "Retardeen will never PROSECUTE" the cabal. No more " until we see any of these corrupt thieves charged to court". No more "The AIG committee is just like the other committees in the past. Nothing good will come out of it at the end of the day".
What Kobojunkie is finding very difficult to tell his audience is that GEJ has proved him wrong by charging those indicted by the AIG committee to court.
He is shocked. He felt it was an impossibility under Jonathan.
Each time they keep raising the bar. GEJ keeps overshooting it
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 2:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Gbawe:

Everything about Nigeria has to have a 'different' dimension. Even our sycophants have to be ultra-shameless in comparison to others. Is it today GEJ has been rubbishing you dulla.rds who are always making a "messiah" out of a corrupt opportunist with a wretched history of mediocrity and dullness? Who got punished when Aondoakaa and co held Nigeria to ransom and did things as terrible as forging Yar Adua's signature? Where is Edevbie today when he should be in jail for running documents up and down , between Nigeria and Saudi Arabia, for the purpose of 'obtaining' the "signature" of Yar Adua that allowed looting to go on? We hear Aondoakaa is even a covert operator for GEJ today. The problem with you fools is that you think you can bask in the belief that most Nigerians are not politically sophisticated as a 'loophole' to be exploited for your clueless and corrupt messiah. Many Nigerians have virtually no skills merging the past with the present to accurately predict the future. They are easy prey for shameless fools like you.

Here, on Nairaland, the master sycophant and his co-travellers have displayed absolute shamelessness that would have make even Satan blush. "Dokpesi and IBB are heading for jail", "Tinubu is going down for years", "the Teslim Folarin acquital is not final", "GEJ is reforming the PDP", "GEJ will not allow the legislative gangsterism of Gbenga daniel to stand", "GEJ is ready to send halliburton culprits to jail", etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

What ridiculous tales have we not heard from your shameless minions only for the opposite, consistently, to become reality? I.e "superman" GEJ actually frolicking with and empowering those you fools shouted he will "take down"?

Let us see how this will play out. Those who are new here can indulge you fools and continue this nonsense of discussing a non-issue of which the conclusion is certain - given the many disgraceful examples of corruption and misconduct 'winning', under GEJ, that sentimental, sycophantic and politically gauche Nigerians are happy to ignore. I have seen mo.ro.nic GEJ sycophants disgraced far too many times on this forum to take your olodo talk seriously. It is always more enjoyable to let events play out and make big fools of you unrepentant and morally bankrupt dullar.ds who keep licking the azz of a leader disgraced many times as a poster child of corruption and a great pal and 'enabler' of the most corrupt in the land.

Gbawe, you have really become very small indeed! What a pity!
You cannot even contribute sensibly to any topic these days without sounding like an agbero.

Take this good advise; learn to apply critical thinking to your posts and attack the topic, instead of going on foolishly about psychophants, laptops and other childish drivel. When you aren't doing that, you are telling shameless lies (eg O-Power).
You sound almost crazy these days, man!

Pathetic.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Jul 27, 2012
taharqa: Are u saying dat if d subsidy was totally removed, there wud still hv bn subsidy money that can be stolen?hw wud there be corruptn associatd with nothing?...amazin

I think I am clear in what I said.
Kobojunkie:

Not to jump in the middle of your squabble with whomever it is you are throwing this out to but technically, there is still no proof that removing subsidy would have reduced level of corruption.[size=13pt] On paper, that argument would make sense but reality is, even though the nation spent about a month this year(2012) paying full price at the pumps, and about the last 6 months paying(we are still in July here) the new Naira 97 price, according to Iweala, the fact is the Nation has racked up a bill even greater than it did before the removal.
[/size]

In 2011, the total spent on subsidy, according to Okonjo-Iweala, was in the ballpark of Naira 1.3 Trillion. However, according to the same woman, by June of 2011, the Nation had already exhausted the Naira 888 Billion allocated for subsidy for this year( that's in about 5 months). And all this during the same time this same Government has continually claimed that it has been working hard at CLOSING UP ALL HOLES to stop the thieves from continuing to loot the system. So, you tell me . . on the way to solving corruption by removing subsidy, right?

So yeah, like I said .. .
Kobojunkie:

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 3:07am On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

The issue has not been about the Government prosecuting them but about the government ensuring that those involved in robbing the Nigerian people blind, are found guilty, and made to pay back every last dime.
For pete's sake Nigerians have seen how the elite are "prosecuted" in Nigeria and how the sentences amount to a slap on the wrist . . . From the Alamieshiegas, to the Bode Georges, the Ibori's, the Odili's, Igbenedions,the Tompolos, the Halliburton linked criminals etc. Most of these were "prosecuted" but guess what, they walked out of court free of charges . . . at the end of the [.

grin grin grin these are indeed interesting times. KOBOJUNKIE now thinks too big of the president. In KOBOJUNKIE'S small mind, GEJ is a super human who is in charge of the three arms of government.
GEJ will set up committee, receive report, review report, send to EFCC, give orders for prosecution and still become the judge that will convict and sentence them.

This madness is actually more serious than what I thought
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by edicolove: 3:11am On Jul 27, 2012
Gbawe:

I have seen mo.ro.nic GEJ sycophants disgraced far too many times on this forum to take your olodo talk seriously. It is always more enjoyable to let events play out and make big fools of you unrepentant and morally bankrupt dullar.ds who keep licking the azz of a leader disgraced many times as a poster child of corruption and a great pal and 'enabler' of the most corrupt in the land.

After typing all this story, simple question is what do you support? Are you now against the prosecution of the offenders? Do you now support the blackmailing cabal? What exactly do you stand for? If Jonathan is the poster child of corruption, then we have a house divided against itself and as the good book says, it shall not stand. So why not support the prosecution then and see the house crumble? Why are you lot trying to scuttle it? Funny
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by dedeike: 3:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Another feeble effort to distract us from the real issues. You want me to take up on these blatant lies so that we go away from this historic prosecution of the oil cabal? grin grin. It will not work.
Let's go back to the issue at hand.
The issue is that President Jonathan has scored another first by prosecuting the oil thieves in Nigeria.
And we recall you always doubted it. So what do you have to say now? Eat your words? Or continue fooling yourself?
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by SisiKill1: 3:38am On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

After typing all this story, simple question is what do you support? Are you now against the prosecution of the offenders? Do you now support the blackmailing cabal? What exactly do you stand for? If Jonathan is the poster child of corruption, then we have a house divided against itself and as the good book says, it shall not stand. So why not support the prosecution then and see the house crumble? Why are you lot trying to scuttle it? Funny

How do you not get that it is not about supporting the so called cabal or being against the prosecution of the offenders. It is the fact that the offenders can boldly mention the PRESIDENT'S name like he is just another run of the mill crime partner.

And the fact that Mr. President was very hesitant about admitting there was indeed a Cabal does not paint a good picture.

The President should be above reproach or is that too much to ask? (Here's the part where the apologist start their show and tell on which president was corrupt before GEJ's turn. . .as if that makes it okay)

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 3:41am On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

The President should be above reproach or is that too much to ask? ([size=13pt]Here's the part where the apologist start their show and tell on which president was corrupt before GEJ's turn. . .as if that makes it okay[/size])

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 4:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

How do you not get that it is not about supporting the so called cabal or being against the prosecution of the offenders. It is the fact that the offenders can boldly mention the PRESIDENT'S name like he is just another run of the mill crime partner.

And the fact that Mr. President was very hesitant about admitting there was indeed a Cabal does not paint a good picture.

The President should be above reproach or is that too much to ask? (Here's the part where the apologist start their show and tell on which president was corrupt before GEJ's turn. . .as if that makes it okay)

This is just desperate clutching at straws.
If I were to mention your name as a subsidy swindler, would that make you guilty? Even worse, if I mention your name, should that make the gutter rise up and begin echoing? Much worse still, should that make "moral agents" begin to side with the cabal against Nigeria's interests and the interests of their own kids? It is strange for anyone to wish that the trial of the subsidy rogues should be shelved for such a flimsy non-event.

Your argument is simply finding excuses to make yet more excuses for the oppositions lax morals and stunning acrobatic displays of dishonesty.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2012
By the way, as is usual with Sahara Reporters, we will soon find that the entire story is a lie and the Ontario have simply fled the country for fear of Kirikiri.

Anyone wanna bet? cool
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by EkoIle1: 5:08am On Jul 27, 2012
I see GEJ's goons and laptopers are in full rage and panic mode....

Same story everyday. Worthless people..

lmao
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by alhussanglegma: 5:24am On Jul 27, 2012
And the wicked admirers/support-ers of GEL will tell us that the Monkey pikin is transforming Nigeria. ALLAH ya isa 2 Maku, Gulak, D. Mark and all other Northerners in GEL Administration. Hell will be their abode in the Hereafter.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Gbawe: 5:39am On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf:

Gbawe, you have really become very small indeed! What a pity!
You cannot even contribute sensibly to any topic these days without sounding like an agbero.

Take this good advise; learn to apply critical thinking to your posts and attack the topic, instead of going on foolishly about psychophants, laptops and other childish drivel. When you aren't doing that, you are telling shameless lies (eg O-Power).
You sound almost crazy these days, man!

Pathetic.

Shameless ashewo and stalker, please face your front and stop mentioning Gbawe up and down. You are the most shameless and most disgraced Nairalander existing. Those who have been here longer than 6 months know your demented modus operandi and there really is no point giving this your latest tirade any more credibility than the many rabid utterances in the past you were eventually disgraced and discredited over.

Real men live and die by their conviction. Instead a worthless cad like you crawl around on your belly after spamming this forum silly with jargon that seems distinctly typical of insanity. You are always here still speaking sycophantically after you have been discredited so many times as an unrepentant azzlicker who credits GEJ with far more morality than our highly corrupt President can ever possesses

"Dokpesi is heading to jail" is typical of your insane rants you spammed this forum with only for your messiah to actually present him with a job in his campaign team. Do you want me to show cringe-worthy rants where you talked about the "solid evidence" that "proved Dokpesi guilty beyond doubt"? Do you want your many acts of idiocy and discredited utterances revisited?

Dude, just shut up and wait to be discredited as usual. You became the biggest fraud on this forum because many have seen your personal wretchedness with how you back the most corrupt in the land only to be hypocritically ranting against perceived opponents of GEJ like a fool. You can fool 'newbies' with this your shameless act , even as it is now really old and pathetic, but those who been hear for more than a year know you are a shameless tramp and absolute filth.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Gbawe: 5:45am On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

Shut up. We have read all this jargon before and been down this road countless times. The usual will happen and you lot will still show up with the same sycophancy at the next 'bus-stop' instead of hiding your head in shame after your messiah fails to justify the blind faith reposed in him by characters like you who show distinct lack of intelligence with how you fail to realise that those who are part of the problem can never genuinely be the solution regardless of how much they pretend they are seeking solutions.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Claumy2(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2012
Subsidy! The issue is too much. I wish all these men will...
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by gudnex22(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2012
The problem of some nairalander is that their are mantally retard. GEJ dont has a hand with all these that is why he is bold enough to prosecute them. It is only in Nigeria that you see theif bosting that they are thief. Or do you want GEJ to stop the prosection so that these wil go free with all these money they stole? Open your eyes and see properlly and stop commenting rubish ISHHHhhhHH
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by JaaizTech: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf: Imagine only 21 people stealing almost 400 billion! This is just the first batch, there are still a 100+ more of bastards to be hauled to court, if they and their flock of bats like, let them scream whatever inanities they wish from the rooftops; it won't change a thing. The bastards are all phucking off to jail.

What was Farouks total again? Was it not the same 400 billion approx, but for more than 100 people instead. Here we are told that just 21 stole that amount, and these are even the smaller guys. Wait until the real big beasts like Oando, Total etc are brought to court, then our ears will go "blind" with the staggering sums that will be mentioned.

If any fool wishes to carry rumours of threats, let them do so. The President has no stain, so the sooner they carry out their impotent "threats," the better.

Will all winshes please stand up? Life don de hard unu! grin grin grin
Buncha thieves and propagandists for thieves!

Pls. Just tell Mr. President to ensure that his Minister for Justice/ Attorney General shows up in court next time. Because that is sending a very wrong signal of unseriousness to prosecute.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by comradefery: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: I laugh in Igbo language. grin. This is SHOPRITE OF LIES(SAHARAREPORTERS) own way of reporting the first and ever landmark prosecution of the oil cabal that has held Nigeria's oil industry to ransome for years.
Instead of congratulating the president and tendering an unreserved apology over all their failed attempts to hoodwink the public into thinking that nothing will happen, SAHARA SHOP OF LIES decided to come up with a concerted lamentation by the oil cabal. Very unintelligent.
Thatnothwithstanding, whether they sponsored or not, the truth is that they have been charged to court. And president GEJ is the first to do this to the oil cabal in Nigeria.
THE AIR KEEPS GETTING FRESHER!
Do you really give serious attention to the countless lies of Sahara Reporters, they have become very petty in their reportage of any thing about Jonathan. Shortly After the Dana plane crash, they came up with a wicked breaking news that the Air space was closed to other planes due to a Presidential jet movement involving Patience Jonathan, it later turned out to be a cooked up aimed at vilifying the Jonathans, and presnting them as murderers. Just 2 days ago, they falsely claimed that the Presidency through the office of the First Lady purchased 200 brand New BMW at the cost of 13M each for the Africn First Ladies summit, now imagine this childish report that could not quote a single source, yet some gullible Nairalanders swimming in hate will embrace it, and start dancing Alanta, just because Jonathan is not as intolerant as they are!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by phildon: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2012
Is investment in oil business not enough means for making fat money? But why should my countrymen go beyond that by bleeding the poor dry? This is wickedness in the land!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by phildon: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2012
And I just can't imagine a criminal facing presucation like this threatening Gen Mohd Buhari. OMG! Buhari, we miss you.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Gbawe:

Shameless ashewo and stalker, please face your front and stop mentioning Gbawe up and down. You are the most shameless and most disgraced Nairalander existing. Those who have been here longer than 6 months know your demented modus operandi and there really is no point giving this your latest tirade any more credibility than the many rabid utterances in the past you were eventually disgraced and discredited over.

Real men live and die by their conviction. Instead a worthless cad like you crawl around on your belly after spamming this forum silly with jargon that seems distinctly typical of insanity. You are always here still speaking sycophantically after you have been discredited so many times as an unrepentant azzlicker who credits GEJ with far more morality than our highly corrupt President can ever possesses

"Dokpesi is heading to jail" is typical of your insane rants you spammed this forum with only for your messiah to actually present him with a job in his campaign team. Do you want me to show cringe-worthy rants where you talked about the "solid evidence" that "proved Dokpesi guilty beyond doubt"? Do you want your many acts of idiocy and discredited utterances revisited?

Dude, just shut up and wait to be discredited as usual. You became the biggest fraud on this forum because many have seen your personal wretchedness with how you back the most corrupt in the land only to be hypocritically ranting against perceived opponents of GEJ like a fool. You can fool 'newbies' with this your shameless act , even as it is now really old and pathetic, but those who been hear for more than a year know you are a shameless tramp and absolute filth.

How can a man talk so much? Especially when it is an old man above 60 like you? Disgraceful.

Cut the long stories short, you useless thieving old man.
It shouldn't take you so many words to tell us why you are in support of the of the fuel cabal now that they are being tried in court.
Is it because they are thieves like you?
Sir; we, your childrens mates want to know. cool

Next thing, you will start lying and telling us like a love struck teenager how boko haram has "stomach." Grey hair is sacred, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdusalami Peace Committee In Closed-Door Meeting With INEC Chairman / Senate Confirms Kingsley Obiora As CBN Deputy Governor / Hadiza Bello Masari: Don't Vote Drug Addicted Politicians - Masari's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.