Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution (19600 Views)

Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency / Ubah To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy, Probe Those Behind Shutdown / Okonjo-iweala Testifies Before Subsidy Probe Committee - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Omoyele Sowore, has been jobless in New York for years and when he started Sahara Reporters, we thought it was for the real positive change and revolution in Nigeria. But the highest bidders have "settled" him to sponsor campaigns of negativism. What is the essence of reporting rumours ? Sahara Reporter has become the mouth-piece of the Islamist Boko Haram and Oil cabals have enriched him, he now lives in highbrow New York suburb and uses the website to propagate negativism against Nigeria and Nigerians. Are you supporting the actions of the Cabal ? if GEJ is being threatened by the Subsidy thieves that are being brought to judgement, why are you reporting blackmails. Sahara Reporters insulted the President and called for probe of Subsidy thieves. And the President went into action to prosecute the thieves, and Sowore is now on rampage to trade rumours for a life in New York from the stipends he gets from his masters, the enemies of our Unity. Come back home Sowore and struggle with us to make Nigeria great, or shut the fvck and live your life in NY
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Not yet. . .when the irrelevant picture posting starts, then then you know they have arrived in full blast.

Just waaaaaaaaait for it. . .

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by niyiduke01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
The Nigeria Rulers (executive and legislative)based all their activities on lies and propagandas..thats why you always see the way they change positions i.e after serving as senator or rep...they will go back to become gov. Cos they need to cover their tracks....I dont expects a reasonable and sensible Nigerian to support or defend these gagools...Let them continue to dance their macabre dance in publis cos the law of karma and Nemesis are finally here...lets relax and watch how the whole story unfolds.....God Bless Nigeria...I rest my case for now...
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Vykiano(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Chai see money wey bigmen pikin de chop....ah God go purnish dem...N400billion jst 21 pipo...

Jst 9ja judiciary is nt strong,ds guys gats return d money,den send lyk 50yrs in prison..

GOD GO JUDGE MANY PIPO....

Gej no fall my hand o..
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by jmaine: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
rasputinn: Rubbish tales by moonlight good only for the trash can

Next please

You dey mind those ediots
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by CyberG: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
Like lemmings, the accursed bastards and their chief Retardeen Jonathan Fishbrainluck should be utterly crushed and hung on a stake. Who did not know that this useless piece of shit Jonathan is just an asswipe?? It is high time that patriotic Nigerians take him down 6 feet under accompanied by the useless 40 laptop man squad!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ZUBY77(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
I thank heavens for being a citizen of a country that has plenty but gives me nothing. I think its better than a country that has nothing and gives me all.
One day, one good day, this country will give me something through me, my son or my son's son. Its only a matter of time. Keep stealing and prosecuting guys.. I will keep watching but not forever.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Pataki: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
samkoro:

There are genuine reasons that prove you are the more re.tarded one.

1)GEJ is smarter than you,thus he could be president and you are not.

2)Progress is being made by prosecuting offenders and you are barking like a dog rather than applaud.Which means your medula oblangata cannot recognise when progress or failure starts and when to praise or criticise.

3)You are a frustrated ingrate

4)You do not respect people older than you

5)You are calling your president retarden,which means you do not know you are blind cos in the land of the blind,one eyed man is the leader.

6)You call your president RETARDEN ;which is exactly your fathers name and you first name.

Mumu

Sir Madness,

Wetin, why are you crying more than the bereaved or the affected party? You bunch of Yahoo-Yahoo rascals employed by Reuben Abati's office are nothing but comedians (that's me being mild on a good sunny evening). cheesy You lot need to learn how to deal with issues on this forum rather than attacking my IMPORTANT personality. You certified internet nuisance. cheesy

OK, let me address your idiotic seriatim for a minute.

1. GEJ is not smarter than me intellectually, he has never been, and rather fortunately, his (President Retardeen) IQ would continually be at constant value to my shoe size! In respect to corruption, yes I maintain, he is the King Kong of corruption. I salute him in respect to that.

2. Progress you said? What progress?? A progress wherein the Attorney General is not even showing cooperation with this bogus court case? Do you bunch of ignorant gnats think all Nigerians reason like you bunch of Retardeen's arselickers? I have told you lot, and will keep maintaining it, Retardeen is fortunate to be presiding over a bunch of people blinded by religion and tribal sentiments. In much sane climates, the fool of a president would be in chains for all the atrocities showered so far on this country within just two years of his administration. You demented bum! angry

3. Blistering barnacles! What the efff do you mean by 'frustrated ingrate'? Are you confusing me with one of you lot seated in Ruben Abati's office? Retardeen has done me no favor. Oh - my pardon! He has actually! His arrogant inanity and crass idiotic policies has opened up further areas of international research work for my paper. But nevertheless, a retardeen as the president is forever doomed as a retardeen. Afterall, a fool at 40 is forever subjected to his eternal foolishness. cheesy

4. I respect people who treat my country and its citizens with respect. Not a retardeen who wears 'bling bling' smiling like a retarded goat on tv whenever a disaster occurs in the nation. Not a retardeen who consumes one billion naira worth of food and ask Nigerians to continue keep suffering while government workers are not being paid. I would respect a retardeen who leads by the right actions, rather than keep repeating the same idiotic rhetoric to its citizens. Let Retardeen act like a leader, like a man, and he would accordingly get my respect. If you do not like my post, ask him to resign!

5. I choose not to respond this.

6. Insults to ones parent is not my inkling. And I would not descend to your fetid level to denigrate your faceless parent. However should your father also exude these bunch of rancid idiotic thinking as yours displayed here, I would not show leniency to him nor you. You despicable dunderhead. cheesy

So back to the subject of discourse, if Retardeen has nothing to hide, why would these suspects be directing words at him? Sit down and intelligently give me a response if you can.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Ejine(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
odutope: Viewing this topic: Spandy, jamil!(m), acidtalk, TRUCKMAN, Prince 08, cold(m), uche08(m), RICHIE BOI(m), ayobams(m), hoyehdiran, glimpse(f), Vessel4christ(m), Dápwajok(m), valacious(m), kodeblurr, negaiyke(m), eyenCalabar, Almubaraq Sadara, Sisi_Kill, Genbuhari3, Henry120, bobbyr(m), tuti, bola-dex, Reptyle(m), Freeanijoo(m), iv4fb, iHustle(m), D sage, tope56, polokor60(m), ihejirika, De-Grace01(m), Celineo, oseyere(m), aclawson, Copperfield(m), Ugoobuz, SHEAU(m), ipex(m), egbeman1, iwems Meme, Ballotelle(m), burning_spear, octus2008(m), paul00cars(m), bedane, supoade, automania, anochuks08(m), Kobojunkie, Schipol, keside(m), Soul_caine(m), gboss4sure(m), ANY-PEN (m), Oluwadare, TrueNaijaguy, jayhanks(m), Jfox, funshybam, tosin2012 and 110 guest(s)

I been dey think say by now all of una don drop this childish behavior
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Reference(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
Corruption fighting back. Nothing strange here. By these allegations they further indict themselves.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Loveaflame(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
And people are calling for Bakare's head.We are watching this soap opera of Naija corruption.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Riodiao(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
Well i wish n hope now Tunde Bakare's prophecy takes place sooner rather than later...
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Riodiao(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Omoyele Sowore, has been jobless in New York for years and when he started Sahara Reporters, we thought it was for the real positive change and revolution in Nigeria. But the highest bidders have "settled" him to sponsor campaigns of negativism. What is the essence of reporting rumours ? Sahara Reporter has become the mouth-piece of the Islamist Boko Haram and Oil cabals have enriched him, he now lives in highbrow New York suburb and uses the website to propagate negativism against Nigeria and Nigerians. Are you supporting the actions of the Cabal ? if GEJ is being threatened by the Subsidy thieves that are being brought to judgement, why are you reporting blackmails. Sahara Reporters insulted the President and called for probe of Subsidy thieves. And the President went into action to prosecute the thieves, and Sowore is now on rampage to trade rumours for a life in New York from the stipends he gets from his masters, the enemies of our Unity. Come back home Sowore and struggle with us to make Nigeria great, or shut the fvck and live your life in NY
my broda shut d Fùck up. U hear,ur a big FOOL. If u dnt like what he is doing,go Die!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by isangedigh(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pataki:
Sir Madness,

Wetin, why are you crying more than the bereaved or the affected party? You bunch of Yahoo-Yahoo rascals employed by Reuben Abati's office are nothing but comedians (that's me being mild on a good sunny evening). cheesy You lot need to learn how to deal with issues on this forum rather than attacking my IMPORTANT personality. You certified internet nuisance. cheesy

OK, let me address your idiotic seriatim for a minute.

1. GEJ is not smarter than me intellectually, he has never been, and rather fortunately, his (President Retardeen) IQ would continually be at constant value to my shoe size! In respect to corruption, yes I maintain, he is the King Kong of corruption. I salute him in respect to that.

2. Progress you said? What progress?? A progress wherein the Attorney General is not even showing cooperation with this bogus court case? Do you bunch of ignorant gnats think all Nigerians reason like you bunch of Retardeen's arselickers? I have told you lot, and will keep maintaining it, Retardeen is fortunate to be presiding over a bunch of people blinded by religion and tribal sentiments. In much sane climates, the fool of a president would be in chains for all the atrocities showered so far on this country within just two years of his administration. You demented bum! angry

3. Blistering barnacles! What the efff do you mean by 'frustrated ingrate'? Are you confusing me with one of you lot seated in Ruben Abati's office? Retardeen has done me no favor. Oh - my pardon! He has actually! His arrogant inanity and crass idiotic policies has opened up further areas of international research work for my paper. But nevertheless, a retardeen as the president is forever doomed as a retardeen. Afterall, a fool at 40 is forever subjected to his eternal foolishness. cheesy

4. I respect people who treat my country and its citizens with respect. Not a retardeen who wears 'bling bling' smiling like a retarded goat on tv whenever a disaster occurs in the nation. Not a retardeen who consumes one billion naira worth of food and ask Nigerians to continue keep suffering while government workers are not being paid. I would respect a retardeen who leads by the right actions, rather than keep repeating the same idiotic rhetoric to its citizens. Let Retardeen act like a leader, like a man, and he would accordingly get my respect. If you do not like my post, ask him to resign!

5. I choose not to respond this.

6. Insults to ones parent is not my inkling. And I would not descend to your fetid level to denigrate your faceless parent. However should your father also exude these bunch of rancid idiotic thinking as yours displayed here, I would not show leniency to him nor you. You despicable dunderhead. cheesy

So back to the subject of discourse, if Retardeen has nothing to hide, why would these suspects be directing words at him? Sit down and intelligently give me a response if you can.

Just because you grumbled out some childish sentences doesnt make u a lesser retard than the president u fearlessly refer to. I am extremely sori for the likes of u on this platform. If uve got sometin logical to contribute do it constructively.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Super1759: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
dedeike: I laugh in Igbo language. grin. This is SHOPRITE OF LIES(SAHARAREPORTERS) own way of reporting the first and ever landmark prosecution of the oil cabal that has held Nigeria's oil industry to ransome for years.
Instead of congratulating the president and tendering an unreserved apology over all their failed attempts to hoodwink the public into thinking that nothing will happen, SAHARA SHOP OF LIES decided to come up with a concerted lamentation by the oil cabal. Very unintelligent.
Thatnothwithstanding, whether they sponsored or not, the truth is that they have been charged to court. And president GEJ is the first to do this to the oil cabal in Nigeria.
THE AIR KEEPS GETTING FRESHER!
my brother,your guess is as good as mine,I CANNOT believe anything coming from these crooks.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by lacasa: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
isangedigh:

Pig! Why dont U just air out ur views constructively,U little swine,U have the guts to even open ur filth and insult the person of the president. Sign ur death warrant quickly.

^^ last but not least,

Laptop #40

grin grin grin
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Pataki: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
isangedigh:

Just because you grumbled out some childish sentences doesnt make u a lesser retard than the president u fearlessly refer to. I am extremely sori for the likes of u on this platform. If uve got sometin logical to contribute do it constructively.

At least am not the retardeen on the hot seat presently, nor am I the one being threatened by a bunch of criminal cabals. Feel sorry for your pathetic being. Poverty makes you well able bodied men to become arselickers. You deranged goat. Carry your pathetic bleating elsewhere!
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Super1759: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
Riodiao: my broda shut d Fùck up. U hear,ur a big FOOL. If u dnt like what he is doing,go Die!
my brother.the truth is bitter.I have been following this sahara reporters before I discovered they are fake and bear false news a lot. Its high time we stop all this press nonsense. SAHARA REPORTERS and POINTBLANK news
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by ifihearam: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

How many of you??

Lmoa! See this one oh, starting to believe his own press. Look just because some people don't see the error in ascribing too much importance to you lot by opening threads about your so called group does not mean you are anything but another faceless morooon with access to the internet.

Abeg go sit your a$$ down somewhere jo. . .

"Go down that road with us" Lmao. . .I've heard it all!! cheesy cheesy

Common internet thug.

I have been trying to avoid this big fool since morning but seems you are ready to get down with e for starters. U dey craze? U dey mad ni Wetin dey worry ur yeye head. Thunder fire ur life. Idiot
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by isangedigh(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pataki:

At least am not the retardeen on the hot seat presently, nor am I the one being threatened by a bunch of criminal cabals. Feel sorry for your pathetic being. Poverty makes you well able bodied men to become arselickers. You deranged goat. Carry your pathetic bleating elsewhere!

Mmmmmmmh! I feel so sorry for you! Let me enlighten you just a little bit........Are U aware that Poverty is linked to ignorance?? Guess who is Poverty-STRIKEN
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Pataki: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
isangedigh:

Mmmmmmmh! I feel so sorry for you! Let me enlighten you just a little bit........Are U aware that Poverty is linked to ignorance?? Guess who is Poverty-STRIKEN
''STRIKEN''?

Lame duck brain. Very easy to detect people who have no intellectual substance to proffer in a discourse. Poverty is linked to ignorance, what else is it linked to - Retardeen, or what exactly is your point
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
honeric01: Who no no this before?
thank you nd God bless you,all these corruption stories don tire me .ibb time there were stories.abacha,abdulsalami,obj during the times of all this ppl corruptions stories so what is new .
we will start having the same responses like gej is a retardeen,he is clueless etc.the same insuts ,the same abuse,na wah.what we should do is to find a way of correcting the system,we can exchange idea but nt coming here and repeating the same thing over and over again everyday
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Pataki: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

You realize if you don't open your mouth yakata. . .no way flies will enter it, right?

If you do then you should be asking yourself why these people believe they can threaten the president like that.

LOL. So easy to fall in love with your posts! cheesy
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
samkoro:

There are genuine reasons that prove you are the more re.tarded one.

1)GEJ is smarter than you,thus he could be president and you are not.

2)Progress is being made by prosecuting offenders and you are barking like a dog rather than applaud.Which means your medula oblangata cannot recognise when progress or failure starts and when to praise or criticise.

3)You are a frustrated ingrate

4)You do not respect people older than you

5)You are calling your president retarden,which means you do not know you are blind cos in the land of the blind,one eyed man is the leader.

[size=36pt]6)You call your president RETARDEN ;which is exactly your fathers name and you first name.[/size]

Mumu

Choi! Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Okon! grin grin grin

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by lumeneng22: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
You thieves, you will all go to jail. It is a normal thing for contractors to vote money to the choice candidate of the pple which jonathan was at that time. The money in questiom is not your money afterall its our money in your possesion at that time which you chose to use the way you like. Jonathan never beg anybody for money during the eletion.Remenber it was a facebook affair.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
israel ben-zion:

No, He may punish u first. Now, d guy might be doin tins contrary to d way people expect, but he is still ur elder and ur President for that mata.
Even d Bible says we should rebuke our elders wit respect.
How dare u call God's punishment upon ur temporal head?

Dude, if you have such morals, why do you behave so badly and talk so carelessly all the time?
Please keep this up, it is possible to oppose and appear very constructive, civilised and intelligent as happens in other countries.

keep it up, bro.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Beaf: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
CyberG: Like lemmings, the accursed bastards and their chief Retardeen Jonathan Fishbrainluck should be utterly crushed and hung on a stake. Who did not know that this useless piece of shit Jonathan is just an asswipe?? It is high time that patriotic Nigerians take him down 6 feet under accompanied by the useless 40 laptop man squad!

So you want to kill GEJ because your father is a subsidy guy on trial?
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by SisiKill1: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
ifihearam:

I have been trying to avoid this big fool since morning but seems you are ready to get down with e for starters. U dey craze? U dey mad ni Wetin dey worry ur yeye head. Thunder fire ur life. Idiot

That's it??!!!

The swearing up and down like the village Eeediot you are . . is all you got??!!

Okay now I am freaking pissed off I paid you any attention because you obviously the maggot that sticks under the big boys boots.

Dude, take my advice. . .go sit your silly behind a corner and let the big boys (you so desperately want to be like) handle matter because in their midst, you are like a little chihuahua barking it's little head off, hoping to be noticed.

Sit Chihuahua, Sit! Good boy!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Pataki: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Uneasy lies the head of President Retardeen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impeachment saga on the retardeen's head.

A crying Lady Retarddness to deal with in the bedroom.

Subsidy criminals threatening to expose his corrupt arse to the whole world.

[size=20pt]Ride on my President Retardeen![/size] Even Nigerian comedians never expected you would steal the show from them!

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by Bisichi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmmm, oil bunkerer, subsidy thieves, politicians jambo allawances, police corruption, pen robbers, land scandals, scamps, 419s,,, WHAT ELSE DO U WANT 2 HEAR? NIGERIA IS RULED, MANAGED & ADMINISTERED BY CRIMINALS.
Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by bodejohn(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
While I am not at ease with people who call GEJ clueless and a retardeen, it however always beat my imagination how team GEJ is steering the ship of our nation.
Firstly, after all the noise about the cabal in the oil industry has been made by the civil rights organisation and the national assembly, the federal government is just about now prosecuting them even when it is common knowledge that the FG knew about them before the subsidy rallies.
Secondly, the calibre of the people involved is a burden of accomplice on GEJ. Tukur, PDP national chairman, Ali, aspiring PDP BOT chairman, Arisekola Alao, a member of whoever is in government party. Why has the PDP chairman not been asked to step aside since he could be an accomplice or use his office to impede prosecution? Same for Ali.
Thirdly, with many names coming from the PDP party, wouldn't it be logical to say that PDP might have benefited and used the loot to do business? And what business is the PDP known for if not winning or rigging elections?
Lastly, we have seen how cases of corruption have turned out in this country especially when the accused are from the umberalla party. Will this be any different.
Saharareporters did not tell us a tale from the moon, this is glaringly clear to whoever cares.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Probe: Suspects Warn GEJ To Stop Prosecution by lumeneng22: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
You thieves are just crying foul, you will surely go to jail. Which money you pump for campaign? You forget the facebook thing? "My friend and i" did jonathan beg anybody for money then? If you decide to use public money foolishly,then be ready to account for it,next time you will be more careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose / Jonathan Celebrates Buhari On His 76th Birthday / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.