Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland (8405 Views)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by menix(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2012
Nah which kind anaconda dey reach person 4 chest..possibly u ve a re-occuring chest pain..
@o.p...sure many sista re quite jealous now cous such specie re rare in their dreamz..
Nah pple lik u mk Chris Brown sing 'Dont wake mii up' Dream on!!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by seedord247(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Nairaland is getting interesting this dayz. This is one of the funniest post i have everr seen.

OP. . . Some girls willl be cursing u for bringing this topic. Bcus most of them are in their early 30's and they dont have a boyfrnd not to talk of husband . . . grin grin

Some have, but it's very small like tiger battery. grin

Keep enjoying that mallam sugar cane you got.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2012
^^^What is so funny? can't you Nigerians make comparisons only when it's necessary? A woman is going through post marital depression and you are here comparing her to single women? let me make a comparison here for you and learn will ya? is it not better to be single and happy than be in a marriage where you are so fvcking scared of going home to your husband, where you can't sleep for fear of being pounced on, where you cannot even enjoy one of the best gift God has given to mankind, sex?
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by nikkyshyne(f): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2012
patsucess: Those guys that comments negatively on my previous post,have you heard of the word (TIME NA MONEY)Please i advice you to use your time to do better things in life,there is more to life than having this sucking creature called GIRLFRIENDS,SERIOUSLY girlfriends are nothing but a waste of time and money,and i have no apology,i am not a gay neither my heart is broken by someone i just realized that real men don't waste there time and money on this being,instead they use there time to developed,upgrade and live higher for all these girls to suck there foots,i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.
The point is this, Op has got double personality. A man today, a woman tomorrow; hence I don't pity your condition.
seedord247: Nairaland is getting interesting this dayz. This is one of the funniest post i have everr seen.

OP. . . Some girls willl be cursing u for bringing this topic. Bcus most of them are in their early 30's and they dont have a boyfrnd not to talk of husband . . . grin grin

Some have, but it's very small like tiger battery. grin

Keep enjoying that mallam sugar cane you got.
Out of point.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by reinedamse: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2012
The op is an hermaphrodite grin grin
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by DExplorerbaba(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2012
190: This is why i always advice couples to have sex before getting married

OP - if you had shagged that dude over 50tymes before marrying him
you would have had the option of either running or managing that OBO
Now see your punny is on fire,
anyway time hes done, ask him 2 pour water put to quence the fire

olodo

shocked shocked shocked shocked

@OP - I think we might not be able to help you because your mind is off that marriage already. You should be asking us how you can seek a divorce. The pen.is isn't the problem as there are certain positions that could solve that. You enjoyed flirting around, that's simple and true!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by ayobase(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2012
190: This is why i always advice couples to have sex before getting married

OP - if you had shagged that dude over 50tymes before marrying him
you would have had the option of either running or managing that OBO
Now see your punny is on fire,
anyway time hes done, ask him 2 pour water put to quence the fire

olodo

abi na u dey help quench d fire for outside!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2012
ayobase:

abi na u dey help quench d fire for outside!
who knws?
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by ayobase(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: U married d size of dat mabunga d day u said I do. For better for worst is d logo dear! Endure u hia! SMH!!

What is she even looking for at the age of 22.....not bad marrying at that age, but ......
So, she hasnt been tasting d guy's bugon before marriage.
Laughing at.....touching my chest!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by ayobase(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2012
rokiatu: he don't know how to use it. Big or small, if a woman is not wet and aroused enough, sex will hurt.

Ose!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by sucezTP(f): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2012
reinedamse: The op is an hermaphrodite grin grin

Lol...i thought as much!

Maybe he watched the movie or heard the story from someone..
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by sucezTP(f): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
ayobase:

So, she hasnt been tasting d guy's bugon before marriage.

I wonder o!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
nikkyshyne:
The point is this Op has got double personality. A man today, a woman tomorrow. Hence I don't pity your condition.

And I was feeling so sorry for OP yesterday. angry angry angry angry angry If this is a form of attention seeking, then you need help.

But I don't regret giving out my advice anyway...someone somewhere may just be going through the same.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by seedord247(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2012
^ whats the size of ya husband p**is.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2012
Go sleep..take some medication...slap yourself twice and come back.

Hopefully this time you will come back normal.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by seedord247(m): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2012
rokiatu: Go sleep..take some medication...slap yourself twice and come back.

Hopefully this time you will come back normal.

Atleast my wife aint complaining neither am nagging about her performance on bed.

But i know you've so many bitter experience while dating b4 getting married, thats why u know much about wesley snipes dick. . grin
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Good day sir...gone are the days I used to argue over nonsense.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by tellwisdom: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2012
[size=16pt]This gurl could be Aunty FICKLE's remix oo embarassed embarassed

Im out angry angry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by lammygloooooooo(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2012
baby come to me i will handle you with care i have normal size able cork to make you happy ok so your problem is solved ok mail me
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by tempest01(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2012
@patsuccess really? Is it attention you r seeking? Ur recent posts shows u r a guy, and dis post is talking about being married n taking a diick. R u gay?
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by tempest01(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2012
menix: Nah which kind anaconda dey reach person 4 chest..possibly u ve a re-occuring chest pain..
@o.p...sure many sista re quite jealous now cous such specie re rare in their dreamz..
Nah pple lik u mk Chris Brown sing 'Dont wake mii up' Dream on!!
leave d bastard...na 4 mouth him dey collect am.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by nikkyshyne(f): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2012
seedord247:

Atleast my wife aint complaining neither am nagging about her performance on bed.

But i know you've so many bitter experience while dating b4 getting married, thats why u know much about wesley snipes dick. . grin
Lmao.

Na serious nonsense.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Booty4me: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kai@pipo takin d op serious. Lol
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Bold9(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Good question beta person
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by 2blunt: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2012
pls did u see d devil in hell
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by eentrepreneur: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
[emiwanlee][just endure it]
That's not good advice at all. Anyway, I came across this and thought to share the link. It's quite an in depth read [http:///N1Gr1x]
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Carius(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Girls and their feelings!most it always be all about u?hav u ever cared for once to know how ur hubby feels?i would bet my allowee money that this (unfortunate)guy is not enjoying his marriage and most definitely not enjoying the sex(dis one is not lovemaking).the OP is the kinda gurl that just relaxes like a log of wood and expects her man to do everything.these kinda experience scares the living daylights outta mua whenever i think of marriage.for once girlfrnd take charge in the bedroom and stop dodging like a scared rabbit.He is prolly regretting why he married you;so,whatever you're planning to do,do it fast...SMH
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by crackhouse(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Did he do penis enlargement?. Find out first.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Carius(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Girls and their feelings!must it always be all about u?hav u ever cared for once to know how ur hubby feels?i would bet my allowee money that this (unfortunate)guy is not enjoying his marriage and most definitely not enjoying the sex(dis one is not lovemaking).the OP is the kinda gurl that just relaxes like a log of wood and expects her man to do everything.this kinda experience scares the living daylights outta mua whenever i think of marriage.for once girlfrnd take charge in the bedroom and stop dodging like a scared rabbit.He is prolly regretting why he married you;so,whatever you're planning to do,do it fast...SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady And Her Friends Posed Unclad. Is This Sexy? / . / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.