Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland (8389 Views)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by patsucess: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dear Brothers/Sisters

I am a married woman aged 22. My husbands Penis is very huge and whenever we have intercourse, I feel it in my chest. It hurts so bad sometime I throw up after we have had sex.
I do not enjoy the sex at all and given the circumstances, I seek a help from outside our matrimonial bed. I am of late getting disgusted because I can no longer handle his “thing”.
I have tried to give him excuses, signs and clues that I want to bow out of the union to no avail. Even when I flirt with guys, it doesn’t seem to matter much to him.
In the night, he humps me real bad like he is punishing me for my overtures. I am afraid to sleep on our bed because even if I creep in late, when he wakes up, he will hump me without even caring about pre-intimacy.
Everytime we have sex, I get hurt because my Virgina is never lubricated. Help,plzzzzzzzzzzz i am suffering in my marriage.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by GreenJ(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
How did you get into this marriage in the first place? to me its not normal.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
U married d size of dat mabunga d day u said I do. For better for worst is d logo dear! Endure u hia! SMH!!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
I can not live in a relationship without romance in the bedroom or beyond. His dick is not the problem his attitude is. And u have been suffering because of the result of ur silence. And lack of communication. I bet u are having problems out of the bedroom as well. Tell him the honest truth about how u are feeling and if possible teach him the act of love making. Don't lay there while he makes ur punny sore. Good sex takes team work. Chances are he probably don't know anything about pre-intimacy and stuff if u do know it share and learn from each other. If u love him and he love u, you can turn him into the lover u want.

10 Likes

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by emiwanlee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
just endure it
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by xyloxloto(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: U married d size of dat mabunga d day u said I do. For better for worst is d logo dear! Endure u hia! SMH!!

the title of the movie is[b] FOR BETTER FOR WORSE[/b] no one can help you in the scene not even in nairaland only you can help yourself
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Rocktation(f): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
Oh my! sad
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by 190: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is why i always advice couples to have sex before getting married

OP - if you had shagged that dude over 50tymes before marrying him
you would have had the option of either running or managing that OBO
Now see your punny is on fire,
anyway time hes done, ask him 2 pour water put to quence the fire

olodo

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
Speak out 'Shouts'. Also practice they say, makes one perfect, trust me you wudnt have prefered it been too small. I sense you are a bit on d slim side, n at-times can get very dry.Buy a lubricant, say ky jelly, they sell in the pharmacy. Trust me with good knowledge and understanding, sex with your husband will be a thing you look forward to. Every marriage has a time of sexual trails, and if you work at it you will overcome. Sit down talk with hubby and read more about this online and you will even want him to hit you harder, especially when you start to have multiple orgasms. You can make your marriage for better or you can make it for worse, the ball is in your court.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by no1madman(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
shut d hell up and take d penissss. . .
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Sijo01(f): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked this is serious o.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by 190theclown: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2012
no1madman: shut d hell up and take d penissss. . .

Falls from bed

Laffin so hard and out of controlll
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by pixel83: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2012
Take banana till u go yo!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Akainzo(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2012
You obviously don't like the sex with him, but the goodnews is you can still get to enjoy sex with him. Just give it some time.

What I'd advise is imple:
a. Stop keeping the situation to yourself, talk with him, let him know you desire him and you'd want the sex to be good for both of you.
b. Take control of the situation, learn new tricks in the bed ( he won't hump for instance while his stuff is in your hands/mouth.
c. Help the situation, bring along some lubricants. There are many in the markets, get one and keep it handy.
d. Again, learn tricks of where you can be in control of the thrusts, that way you decide how much you take.

When all else fails, share with your female friends how big he is, many would be willing to relieve you of the stress. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2012
If this is true @Poster.. Eh ya! It's better u tell him how u feel cuz alot of girls hav died as a result of what u wrote up there.

Well sha, Try and involve mouthaction more.. U can work it out with is support and understanding. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by cindyrella(f): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2012
Tell him! Tell him!! Tell him ooooo b4 he kills you with his anaconda!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by cowgurl: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Op,
Am with Rokiatu on this one n all saying u should communicate ur fears to ur spouse n also teach him how u want it cos som 'men' really do need to be taught what lovemaking is but obviously, ur hubby won't hear u out cos you're already flirting/cheating outside ur matrimonial home (inference from your post).
But if you really do care about him, you need to abstain from al forms of flirting/cheating n communicate with him, not once but continously.

You 22? wer u forced into marriage or what?

#Now am wondering how our grand folks cope with uncircumcised d[b]i[/b]cks back in the days#

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by kodred(m): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: U married d size of dat mabunga d day u said I do. For better for worst is d logo dear! Endure u hia! SMH!!

grin grin grin

rokiatu: I can not live in a relationship without romance in the bedroom or beyond. His dick is not the problem his attitude is. And u have been suffering because of the result of ur silence. And lack of communication. I bet u are having problems out of the bedroom as well. Tell him the honest truth about how u are feeling and if possible teach him the act of love making. Don't lay there while he makes ur punny sore. Good sex takes team work. Chances are he probably don't know anything about pre-intimacy and stuff if u do know it share and learn from each other. If u love him and he love u, you can turn him into the lover u want.

Well said........je ogede jo ko yo!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Csami(m): 1:39am On Jul 27, 2012
I thought girls like big, long joystick na....why u dey complain when ur husband na champion.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Csami: I thought girls like big, long joystick na....why u dey complain when ur husband na champion.
he don't know how to use it. Big or small, if a woman is not wet and aroused enough, sex will hurt.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by cantell(m): 1:46am On Jul 27, 2012
Mabunga? For someone who doesn't live in naija, you know a lot of trash words.
May God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by xyloxloto(m): 1:53am On Jul 27, 2012
@OP
seriously before you married him were you not having s...e...x with him how come you are you just knowing now that his horse leg is massive..
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Ranoscky(m): 2:14am On Jul 27, 2012
^^ Don't mind her jare! I guess she knew it from the very first beginin of their sex experience, but stil wanto remain in the r/ship for the fear of lossin all the material things she gets from him.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Ranoscky(m): 2:17am On Jul 27, 2012
GreenJ: How did you get into this marriage in the first place? to me its not normal.
My thought exactly.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by zamirikpo(m): 2:20am On Jul 27, 2012
Babe...u r married, I wonder wot I'll do to my wife if I find out she's sleepn outside for any reason. Hav u tried talkn to him, u r married nd u can't just cheat or bow out cos of one problm or d other, u hv to mak it work wit hi.,talk to him,buy nd play love making films for him,he probably isn't experiencd in dat sector like most men are.mak it work dear.if u bow out cos of dis am pretty sure u would jump into anoda mess ina diff relatnship, d devil Wey u knw better pass angel Wey u no knw...ooh.am out.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by obo389(m): 4:17am On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=190][color=red] This is why i always advice couples to have sex before getting married

OP - if you had shagged that dude over 50tymes before marrying him
you would have had the option of either running or managing that OBO
Now see your punny is on fire,
anyway time hes done, ask him 2 pour water put to quence the fire

olodo
Gbam!!
Guy i too dey bliv ur yarns.
Imagine,hw cn i purchase lets say a toks vehicle & wil not mke effort2 test run to knw hw efficient,effective,checkn of engine& a gud buy dt vehicle wil b?
@OP
Am in full suport of sex b4 marriage.so dint u guys test run urself‘s b4 getn eloped?Dint u knw b4 nw dt ur hubby‘s joystick na igi ope!!!
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 27, 2012
Dude, you claimed to be a guy on this thread; now, you are a woman who cannot enjoy a humongous peni[i]s[/i]. NL sha!

patsucess: Those guys that comments negatively on my previous post,have you heard of the word (TIME NA MONEY)Please i advice you to use your time to do better things in life,there is more to life than having this sucking creature called GIRLFRIENDS,SERIOUSLY girlfriends are nothing but a waste of time and money,and i have no apology,i am not a gay neither my heart is broken by someone i just realized that real men don't waste there time and money on this being,instead they use there time to developed,upgrade and live higher for all these girls to suck there foots,i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Raphael101(m): 5:05am On Jul 27, 2012
smileydont mind him jare
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Cabsso(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Falls from bed

Laffin so hard and out of controlll

Ta! Laf wan kill me oooooooooo
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Cabsso(m): 5:25am On Jul 27, 2012
cindyrella: Tell him! Tell him!! Tell him ooooo b4 he kills you with his anaconda!
Abeg mak una no kil me wit laf ooooo
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2012
rokiatu: I can not live in a relationship without romance in the bedroom or beyond. His dick is not the problem his attitude is. And u have been suffering because of the result of ur silence. And lack of communication. I bet u are having problems out of the bedroom as well. Tell him the honest truth about how u are feeling and if possible teach him the act of love making. Don't lay there while he makes ur punny sore. Good sex takes team work. Chances are he probably don't know anything about pre-intimacy and stuff if u do know it share and learn from each other. If u love him and he love u, you can turn him into the lover u want.

@poster, what rokiatu says is good advice. Im sorry for what you are going through dear,but please talk with you husband and work through this together.And in time, your body will adjust,(really it will!) and then you can actually enjoy this intimate time with your husband.
Re: I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Communication is the key but the way you go about it matters a lot.Have you tried talking to him? communicating your fears and lack of enjoyment during intimacy? Is he violent? how big is his body size? cos if you can get away from him when he wants to pounce on you, do so and go sleep in another room but not without telling him no sex until you both talk. This is a step to the communication you need. A separate bedroom might jolt him back to his senses.

A man that does not care if his wife flirts around with men needs a strong hand to handle. When two craze jam, one will bow. Marriage is to be enjoyed and not endured. You should feels sad when hubby is not home and happy when he returns.

Hang on, did you say you sought for help outside you bed as in without another man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Valentines Day Images 2015 For Valentines Day / Love Memoir Of This Hausa Boy-by Umar Mash / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.