Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? (13662 Views)

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Beaf: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Is it with his father's money he constructed the roads? He shouldn't have constructed anything nah!
Abi this country no still dey neck deep in debt ni?
We are saying there's is a lot of looting & misappropriation of resources in his government! There is enormous wastage & he is there pretending not to know because he is the primary beneficiary, still he worsen the burdens of the already worst kind of life the masses live each day.

May we see the end of this man, his followers & his evil plans even before 2015. AMEN!!!

I don't know what words to use to call this post daft, but bro, it really is daft in jaw-dropping ways.

It is posts like this that make you wonder at some Nigerians. Under GEJ, about every secret avenue by which money has been siphoned away from the national wallet since independence has been exposed. That goes from fuel subsidies to the reps "constituency projects" they seriously pad all budgets with for untracable theft (and for which they threatened GEJ with impeachment just last week) etc.

Your post is as ridiculous and wicked as accusing a man who reports an armed robbery of being a suspect.
It only makes you seem either of poor judgement or dishonest and desperate.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dedeike: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Jodesky:

Is it with his father's money he constructed the roads? He shouldn't have constructed anything nah!
Abi this country no still dey neck deep in debt ni?
We are saying there's is a lot of looting & misappropriation of resources in his government! There is enormous wastage & he is there pretending not to know because he is the primary beneficiary, still he worsen the burdens of the already worst kind of life the masses live each day.

May we see the end of this man, his followers & his evil plans even before 2015. AMEN!!!
God does not answer the evil prayers of a witch like you. You have been presented with a catalogue of roads that this administration has committed in one year but instead of appreciating his efforts, you resorted to petty ranting.
Is your money agreed. yet previous administrations did not do it. Wasnt your money not there when all previous govts abandoned Benin -Ore-Sagamu highway?
This govt is doing that road in just one year in office.
They have completed Onitsha - Owerri, they are doing a whole lot of others including the Apapa-Oshodi expressway by Julius Berger.
Yet you are not satisfied. You want them to fix all the roads in Nigeria withing one year.
HATER!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by edicolove: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baawaa:
GEJ is clueless because he failed to fulfilled his electoral promises
GEJ is clueless because he is corrupt,a corrupt president can never curb corruption.
GEJ is clueless because he is adding to hardship of the masses(price of fuel jack-up,commodity prices sky rocket,Electricity bill "na double double"wink
GEJ is clueless because he cajoled us to be a be man unknown to us he is a devil in man nature.(January,when people were still in new year mode,he change the mode)
GEJ is clueless and vision-less because he circumstances president

I read your first 2 reasons and stopped. How can he have failed when he just entered the second year of his tenure? He still has 3 years to rule! Also how can you say he is the most corrupt president? Has he ever being indicted in any way? I like these discuss. It is actually very enlightening.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Pataki: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
agabaI23: This kind of deductive argument lacks a solid premise which is why the conclusion will be torn apart by your peers.

LOL. Clap for yourself you are trying so hard to sound intelligent. Tear the conclusion apart if you can.....I eagerly await your intellectual rejoinder.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by SisiKill1: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki - Pakistan

Pakistan - Pataki

Yep, Pataki totally implies Pakistan!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell ya, sometimes you gotta wonder why people bother going back and forth with some GEJ supporters. These people are so clearly lacking in the upstairs department (Is that the reason they support GEJ? That's a story for another day) it is not even funny. . .aiight, maybe a little funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Katsumoto:

1. Not having a bleeping clue
2. To be out of your depth
3. To be in unfamiliar surroundings

1. Not having a bleeping clue (So what is GEJ not having a clue of?)
2. To be out of your depth (What is GEJ out of depth of?)
3. To be in unfamiliar surroundings (Which sorroundings is GEJ unfamiliar of)

Many of you have not owned a business that you have to manage up to 50 Staff and make decision, yet, you sit down to insult someone who has the lives of 160 million people to answer to. I know what management is, having had several people that their lives depend on the results of my management decision and whose future well-being depends on my forecasts. I think many of you need to learn to manage girlfriends, wives, and kids before you come out to open your mouths.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:

GEJ is a product of the Nigeria system, if you can't stand him,go run in front of s speeding car or hug transformer when PHCN turns on the light. If his predecessors ruled Nigeria well maybe he would have been the "smart" guy his fanatical critics want.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by IleIfe2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf:

I don't know what words to use to call this post daft, but bro, it really is daft in jaw-dropping ways.

It is posts like this that make you wonder at some Nigerians. Under GEJ, about every secret avenue by which money has been siphoned away from the national wallet since independence has been exposed. That goes from fuel subsidies to the reps "constituency projects" they seriously pad all budgets with for untracable theft (and for which they threatened GEJ with impeachment just last week) etc.

Your post is as ridiculous and wicked as accusing a man who reports an armed robbery of being a suspect.
It only makes you seem either of poor judgement or dishonest and desperate.

Gbayi!!!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by edicolove: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

I would have concurred with your post but for the following reasons:

1. There is a big difference between criticizing someone and insulting someone. Most of you don't critisize. You don't even read the article most times. You immediately proceed to insult his family and tribe. That is why some people will continue to resist you.

2. Most of the people who insult GEJ always defend Tinubu, fashola, Buhari, El rufai, etc. So how can we take them seriously? If these people criticize all politicians, then we would have a different issue on our hands. They defended Fashola when he put up the Lekki toll, when he increased LASU fees to 250k, when he sacked 788 doctors just like that, over his failure to improve the lot of the masses, etc. They defend Buhari's callous approval of violence, etc. They defend Tinubu's many attrocities including being a dictator and his excesses in handling Lagos finances. They even tell us El Rufai is a saint. So why should we take them seriously when they attack GEJ?

3. They will never, never, never commend any good move by GEJ. It is like they will go crazy if they ever do. It has become a thing of bitterness and they will actually tell you it will not work like they actually don't want it to work.

4. They will echo every falsehood and blackmail about GEJ that they find around the Internet. They will even twist every thread into a GEJ bashing thread. Sometimes, you read some thread and you wonder what the heck has GEJ got to do with it. I even found guys bashing GEJ in the thread that talked about legislators salary. And when an article is found to be false, there is no rejoinder, apology or even an acknowledgement of the fact that it is false. Instead, some will even go philosophical and say "time will tell", "na today?", "who is fooling who", "they are deceiving us" and so on.

If you want to critisize the president, first show your willingness to be just and non partisan then you will be fully supported.

Just to add. How come those being labelled 40 laptops are not even up to 10 persons while those shouting 40 laptops are actually up to 40? Irony?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dedeike: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin . These witches and wizards hate to see this.

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, papalanto power plants. This has led to the addition last December of 4,000 megawatts from barely 1700 to the national grid. To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization next week. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by SisiKill1: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Lmao!! That is their fail-safe defense, you should be used to it by now naa!! cheesy

He did first, He hit me first, she said it first, they went there first.

Like kids on a fcccking playground!

Pathetic!!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
DANILSA: like ur name implies pakistan, kai dan uwar boko ne. When clueless people like u could not see farther to know about people working to frustrate him.

This is another clear tactic that is overused and honestly, boring. Stooping to attack the messenger and not the message. This has gotten so old for many of us that we don't even bother reading the posts by the usual suspects, many of them now considered members of the 40-laptop gang.

What in the world has Pataki to do with Pakistan? Why Pakistan? Why bring that in here? Brain-fart? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

If all these stuff you listed is what really makes you say he is clueless, then you are really clueless. I thought you guys really had serious stuff to push. Smh
Maybe I am clueless if that the point, but if I am to run my business the same way Jonathan is running Nigeria, few people that depended on my performance will call me clueless without doubt.
Unless the meaning of that word has changed TOO.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Pataki: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Pataki - Pakistan

Pakistan - Pataki

Yep, Pataki totally implies Pakistan!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell ya, sometimes you gotta wonder why people bother going back and forth with some GEJ supporters. These people are so clearly lacking in the upstairs department (Is that the reason they support GEJ? That's a story for another day) it is not even funny. . .aiight, maybe a little funny. cheesy cheesy

LOL! cheesy

You are a nutter for real!!! grin

I think there is an idiotic level of index that is being used to recruit these bunch of dunderheads.

E.g: How well can you insult? How stewpeed is your stupidity? Do you have experience in aggravating sane mind with extreme malady? etc....lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DANILSA(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
ilugunboy: 40 Laptop members:
WerePeleri
ifihearam
dedeike
DANILSA
StarBoard

grin grin I expect their usual cursing and deployment of their gutter language on me...

pls remove me from this sham, most of u make hysterical comment which is simply a travesty of what u want to stand for. I am not a politician or a supporter of any government, am simply neutral. But I need someone to say gud reasons y u call him clueless or retarded then some others that feel his right can defend him without insult, let's be logical and constructive.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dedeike: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
The witches and wizards detest this. grin

The transformation agenda is on course. Reforms are ongoing in every sector. The finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by SisiKill1: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Okay it has become pretty obvious that some people need clear definitions of the following terms

President
Governor
Former Governor
Former President
Political Party Member
Political Hangerons

I honestly believe if these are defined and it made clear the RESPONSIBILITIES expected from people in those positions. . .twill cut down the back and forth by half.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
agabaI23: This kind of deductive argument lacks a solid premise which is why the conclusion will be torn apart by your peers.

sigh!! Nevermind, I already have a good idea what you are probably going to do next . . . . I will tell you right now that I remember debating issues with you as far back as the 6-3-3-4 vs 9-3-4 Education system debate . . . yes, the "points" you put forth even then are seared in the cover pages of my useless-internet-nonsense folder, in memory. And yes, I do have a folder for that too. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DeGrace01(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki: Cry baby. You even had to create a thread to cry yourself a river huh? cheesy

Of course, if retardeen was an enviable and admirable leader, there would be no recourse to creating this idiotic thread.

Enjoy your fresh offence or rather fresh air! grin

hei mr man is high time u pple stop these nonsense, can u tell me from the past leaders who is better than this man gej, less stop this silly tin dat leads to no where and support the only innocent and human leader we never had.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
De-Grace01:
hei mr man is high time u pple stop these nonsense, can u tell me from the past leaders who is better than this man gej, less stop this silly tin dat leads to no where and support the only innocent and human leader we never had.

Simple question, WHY? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by IleIfe2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

LOL! cheesy

You are a nutter for real!!! grin

I think there is an idiotic level of index that is being used to recruit these bunch of dunderheads.

E.g: How well can you insult? How stewpeed is your stupidity? Do you have experience in aggravating sane mind with extreme malady? etc....lol

Look mallam, i'm yet to find logic in your reason for GEJ constant bashing. you all don't make sense,"he is currupt",electoral promises" seriously...SMH
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Beaf: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
Eziachi:
Maybe I am clueless if that the point, but if I am to run my business the same way Jonathan is running Nigeria, few people that depended on my performance will call me clueless without doubt.

You never hesitate to mention your business a few times too many.
Coupled with the fact that you are in an area dominated by whites and Asians, its almost certain you are one of those blacks who would have been nothing until they married a white woman with an inheritance in the UK.

You are evidently clueless.

We don't care about your business, give us hard facts and figures for your anti-GEJ stance, just like [b]dedeike [/b]is doing for his pro-GEJ viewpoint; or keep schtum. We are tired of hearing the same vagiries mouthed over and over like they are from Goebbels gerbils.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

This is another clear tactic that is overused and honestly, boring. Stooping to attack the messenger and not the message. This has gotten so old for many of us that we don't even bother reading the posts by the usual suspects, many of them now considered members of the 40-laptop gang.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by israelbenzion: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

I would have concurred with your post but for the following reasons:

1. There is a big difference between criticizing someone and insulting someone. Most of you don't critisize. You don't even read the article most times. You immediately proceed to insult his family and tribe. That is why some people will continue to resist you.

2. Most of the people who insult GEJ always defend Tinubu, fashola, Buhari, El rufai, etc. So how can we take them seriously? If these people criticize all politicians, then we would have a different issue on our hands. They defended Fashola when he put up the Lekki toll, when he increased LASU fees to 250k, when he sacked 788 doctors just like that, over his failure to improve the lot of the masses, etc. They defend Buhari's callous approval of violence, etc. They defend Tinubu's many attrocities including being a dictator and his excesses in handling Lagos finances. They even tell us El Rufai is a saint. So why should we take them seriously when they attack GEJ?

3. They will never, never, never commend any good move by GEJ. It is like they will go crazy if they ever do. It has become a thing of bitterness and they will actually tell you it will not work like they actually don't want it to work.

4. They will echo every falsehood and blackmail about GEJ that they find around the Internet. They will even twist every thread into a GEJ bashing thread. Sometimes, you read some thread and you wonder what the heck has GEJ got to do with it. I even found guys bashing GEJ in the thread that talked about legislators salary. And when an article is found to be false, there is no rejoinder, apology or even an acknowledgement of the fact that it is false. Instead, some will even go philosophical and say "time will tell", "na today?", "who is fooling who", "they are deceiving us" and so on.

If you want to critisize the president, first show your willingness to be just and non partisan then you will be fully supported.

Just to add. How come those being labelled 40 laptops are not even up to 10 persons while those shouting 40 laptops are actually up to 40? Irony?
Personally, I think this post settles it. I try to pride myself in being at the centre, because Beaf and Co on d extreme right make no sense watsoever and only bring more enmity to d govt wit their statements. They ar not even good spinners: just wannabe PR image-cleaners wit no success.
On the other hand, those who find it deepy satisfying to bash GEJ even for thir dog's poo are also extreme and d game is not only stale but has robbed any objective and constructive views they wud hv had of any credibility. They simply over-over-over-do it. And it is clear that it is borne out of hatred, why, for d life of me, I can't teell.

So d best option is urs. Perfect. If it were llike this, there wudnt b much rancour. There wudnt b dis feeling of sworn-enmity and parallelism of opinions.
But dem go ever gree? It wud seem as if one side has 'won' if any shifted grounds. Well, for me, I try hard to present a balanced view.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike:
God does not answer the evil prayers of a witch like you. You have been presented with a catalogue of roads that this administration has committed in one year but instead of appreciating his efforts, you resorted to petty ranting.
Is your money agreed. yet previous administrations did not do it. Wasnt your money not there when all previous govts abandoned Benin -Ore-Sagamu highway?
This govt is doing that road in just one year in office.
They have completed Onitsha - Owerri, they are doing a whole lot of others including the Apapa-Oshodi expressway by Julius Berger.
Yet you are not satisfied. You want them to fix all the roads in Nigeria withing one year.
HATER!

Construction of road is not an achievement, let alone the one already in existence. You don't need to brainstorming of policy making to know that a modern world even 300 years ago needs good access road.
You don't give parents national medal for feeding their children as that is their first priority as parents. The same scope goes for govts any where in the world, rich or poor.
First primary job of any authority is the adequate provision of basic amenities, its not an achievement or dividend of democracy as most Nigerian morons now make us to believe as if most non democratic nations don't have better road than Nigeria.
If you are still counting provision of basic public utilities an an achievement for an elected govt, I think then that you might still have a lot of catch with democracy.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by isangedigh(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire:

1. Not having a bleeping clue (So what is GEJ not having a clue of?)
2. To be out of your depth (What is GEJ out of depth of?)
3. To be in unfamiliar surroundings (Which sorroundings is GEJ unfamiliar of)

Many of you have not owned a business that you have to manage up to 50 Staff and make decision, yet, you sit down to insult someone who has the lives of 160 million people to answer to. I know what management is, having had several people that their lives depend on the results of my management decision and whose future well-being depends on my forecasts. I think many of you need to learn to manage girlfriends, wives, and kids before you come out to open your mouths.

Billy, they cant even manage themselves appropriately the least of managing a fellow human to produce results.....Mmmmmmtccchhhewwww. Dumb bugs!!! Come out to light!!!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Just as supporting Abacha is seen as an offence
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by edicolove: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Eziachi:

You cannot run your business the way Jonathan is running Nigeria because your business does not have 1/100th of the complexity Nigeria has. It doesn't even have 1/50th of the complexity running an LGA has. If it did, you would have folded up a long time ago. Ask most of those who have tried to get involved with Nigerian politics and they will tell you straight that if you don't have a strong heart, you will die before one year! Guaranteed!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
israel ben-zion:
So d best option is urs. Perfect. If it were llike this, there wudnt b much rancour. There wudnt b dis feeling of sworn-enmity and parallelism of opinions.
But dem go ever gree? It wud seem as if one side has 'won' if any shifted grounds. Well, for me, I try hard to present a balanced view.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DeGrace01(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Simple question, WHY? undecided undecided undecided undecided
l dont understand
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by CHIDIEJIOGU: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,GEJ IS DOING HIS BEST.JUST THAT HE IS SUROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHOSE GOAL IS DIFFERENT FROM HIS.
I WILL ALSO BET YOU THAT 99% OF THOSE HATING AND CURSING GEJ ARE JEALOUS AND MOST ARE PRETENDERS SCHEMING TO BE THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF.
THE LESSON TO BE LEARNT FROM THE OIL SUBSIDY SCANDAL IS THAT THE CABALS HAVE CONTROL OF EVERY ARM OF GORVERNMENT. THEIR POWER IS SUCH THAT THE CONTROL AT LEAST 60% OF NASS AND SO HAVE THE POWER TO THREATEN THE PRESIDENCY IF HE IS NOT WALKING THE STEPS THAT FAVOURS THEM.SO WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THE PARTY WERE THE PRESIDENCY COMES IS IMMATERIAL THEY CAN CONTROL HIM.THE WORS PART IS THAT THE'VE ACTUALLY PASSED THIS NOTION TO THEIR CHILDREN. SO NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THESE YOUNG ONES BELIEVE THEY'RE UNTORCHABLES.
IN CONCLUSION,IT IS NOT GEJ IT IS THE SYSTEM.THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM.THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IF WE START ELECTING GUYS AT NAS BOT STATE AND FEDERAL WHO WE KNOW AND NOT JUST ANYBODY WEY DASH MONEY AND STEAL BALLOT BOX.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ifihearam: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baawaa:
GEJ is clueless because he failed to fulfilled his electoral promises
GEJ is clueless because he is corrupt,a corrupt president can never curb corruption.
GEJ is clueless because he is adding to hardship of the masses(price of fuel jack-up,commodity prices sky rocket,Electricity bill "na double double"wink
GEJ is clueless because he cajoled us to be a be man unknown to us he is a devil in man nature.(January,when people were still in new year mode,he change the mode)
GEJ is clueless and vision-less because he circumstances president

Usman dan fodio once said that "conscience is an open wound and its only truth that can heal it" it is on this basis I have to tag the above poster a compound fool for the writings above. To start with my president is barely 2yrs and you expect him to dish out all the promises he made during campaign U dey mad ni I have every right to stand by him through the thick and thin and its none of your biz. U dey craze Some of you here see no fault in buhari even after all the havoc he has caused and you expect me to join ur bandwagon??una dey crase ni?

Finally,I do not twist words when defending GEJ,I have said it here countlessly that everyone has his flaws but some of you here like pataki,gbawe and bawaaaa refuse to see beyond their nose hence you are limited to the knowledge you currently have. I will leave you and retire to my chambers with this quotation. "Until you understand a man's ignorance,you cannot understand his knowledge.

Thank you and have a blessed evening. Next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducts 40 Boys, Men In Borno Village / Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.