Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (36531 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by tinsel: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Actions of my igbo brothers and sisters will hurt pdp seriously in the north. Reading some old comments here shocked me. Technology never forgets.Quite unfortunate.

8 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Corrinthians(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
tinsel:
Actions of my igbo brothers and sisters will hurt pdp seriously in the north. Reading some old comments here shocked me. Technology never forgets.Quite unfortunate.
Their hate will be their greatest undoing. They tend to act before they think with total disregard for the future.

Who's gonna clean up this mess now?

5 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Agritech(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ejine:
I think muslims of Igbo extraction should be 'cleansed' undecided

Why did the mods not repeat this comment? The number of likes shows the general hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by totit: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ejine:

Yey!!!!

shocked
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by simplycarro: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
BusHouse:
Not just demolished, the mosque should be burnt down before demolishing. (since they are good at burning down places of worship).

Imagine the reasoning of a typical Ibo bigot

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by simplycarro: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
ak47mann:
it should be demolish plain and simple we don't need them. cool

But you need their votes

Igbos will always create problem for any political party or politician they support in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ejine:
Peter obi why?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2018
Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot. Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Lordave:
Make dem demolish d uselez shrine
Peter obi hates Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
DeGrace01:
Gov. Obi pls go ahead and pull-down the mosque if u r determine to cleanse and beautify bridgehead ok. Those silly extremist cannot do anything, for God's sake d r making mouth forgetin that we r talkin abt amambra state not sokoto or maidugri. Rubbish.
interesting

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nnemuka(f): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2018
Digging up old post grin grin grin grin

There was no place it was stated that he demolished the mosque grin
Read, BMC Read what was written....

Meanwhile, the Transition Committee Chairman of Onitsha South, Mr. Okechukwu Ezeani, said the action of the state government was not politically or religiously influenced, but a measure to clean up the entrance to the state.

You guys cannot just thrive on propaganda cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
Nnemuka:

Meanwhile, the Transition Committee Chairman of Onitsha South, Mr. Okechukwu Ezeani, said the action of the state government was not politically or religiously influenced, but a measure to clean up the entrance to the state.

Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by princdebola201(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2018
reading comments from this thread is shameful and disgusting. what orientation did families in the east use to bring up their children .
it is now clear that an igbo brought up outside igboland is far more better than the home grown in terms of tolerance, and sophistication

4 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nnemuka(f): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state
Provide links or forever remain silent grin grin
BMC crew

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Nnemuka:

Provide links or forever remain silent grin grin
BMC crew
Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot. Peter obi hates Muslims

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Lerio(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I think your brain is filled with shampoo. Name where the ten mosques he demolished are located

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Lerio:

I think your brain is filled with shampoo. Name where the ten mosques he demolished are located
Peter obi hates Muslims

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2018
illiest:

Dont mind the lie lie people. Igbo man go RATHER DO JUJU than become a muslim
Peter obi hates Muslims

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2018
illiest:
Governor Obi please bring that mosque down make we see who wan talk sef . mccccheeewww
Peter obi why?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2018
Chyz2:

I laugh u people got mouth pass. The mosque will get demolished immediately there is nothing any muslim can do about it.
Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2018
MMM2:
I wish d governor will burn dem & d mosque together angry
hmmmmmmm
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Boomark(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Nnemuka:

They enjoy ignorance. They can't read and understand.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by princdebola201(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2018
manny4life:

My friend SHUT THE HELL UP mechie onu gi. If you have nothing to contribute, leave the thread.

As for the Igbo's who're muslims - carry go, me think SE would not accomodate you, you better pack your sh/it and move down north angry angry angry
is this one a human being at all. want his brother to be shipped out of his ancestral land because he shares different faith

4 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by dammiecool(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Na wa o who go dig out this post? Dis 1 is strong o, dis is not looking good for pdp, we should always watch our utterances no 1 knws who will use it against us tommorow, especially dis Internet age.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by BeautifulMind2: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obi why?
Can you show us where Peter Obi demolished mosques or just propaganda that he was planning to demolish grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Can you show us where Peter Obi demolished mosques or just propaganda that he was planning to demolish grin cheesy
Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by dsuccessfulguy: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2018
Chyz2:
They are going to pull it down anyway. Let them try anything they know both MASSOB along with other Igbos there around will just finish them there. Let them pull that thing down and let Onitsha breathe. Its long overdue.

I am really rethinking voting for an Atiku and Obi ticket if Obis people have this kind of mindset. Mind you, I'm proudly Gwari

5 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by newbornmacho(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2018
dsuccessfulguy:

I am really rethinking voting for an Atiku and Obi ticket if Obis people have this kind of mindset. Mind you, I'm proudly Gwari

Vote who you like atiku will be president
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by dsuccessfulguy: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2018
newbornmacho:

Vote who you like atiku will be president

You have no idea about the different whatapps messages I've gotten from the people back home. I'm beginning to fear that Atiku chose a real ethnic and religious bigot. Maybe he should simply drop Obi so he doesn't destroy his chance. If it's not too late to replace the bigot with Ekweremandu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport / Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.