Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (36510 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
derange indeed. I dont like insult pls. What is link btw d topic and ur post. Cos i said u should embrace Islam? Na wao.www.nairaland.com/attachments/770904_Lucky_Muslim_jpgdfa1672fcf0e807fba910f8d49c1accf
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Proxytalk: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
pls people the mosque in question is situated on a supposed road cos road from bridgehead to upper iweka is made up of 4 lanes . the hausa community and some igbo bis people converted the 2 extreme lanes for thier busines the road in question belongsto fed min works but they (hausa ppl) hav beeb resisting govt move to recover the roads from abuja. until obi took it to court and won and now wt current min of works have recorved the hid two laneS remove other strcturs excpt de mosqu. now judge
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Proxytalk: pls people the mosque in question is situated on a supposed road cos road from bridgehead to upper iweka is made up of 4 lanes . the hausa community and some igbo bis people converted the 2 extreme lanes for thier busines the road in question belongsto fed min works but they (hausa ppl) hav beeb resisting govt move to recover the roads from abuja. until obi took it to court and won and now wt current min of works have recorved the hid two laneS remove other strcturs excpt de mosqu. now judge

Thunder fire them! the damn mosque must be demolished!!! To hell with them! is d mosque better than the shops dat have been demolished? angry
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by BetaThings: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
aryzgreat:

Thunder fire them! the damn mosque must be demolished!!! To hell with them! is d mosque better than the shops dat have been demolished? angry
Thunder?
Are you a christian or an idol worshipper?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by BetaThings: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
jomonic:

My brother you are entitled to your opinion. At least 99% of Boko haram are adherents of the Muslim faith. Again many Muslims can easily go violent on their own without necessarily belonging to any organization like Boko Haram or any other Muslim biased group. What of the beheading of Gideon Akaluka, December 1996 in Kaduna done by Muslim youths. And the riot which forced the relocation of miss world contest from Nigeria to London. So my brother a lot of violence is really associated with this faith.
And you are citing examples from a few states
What does that tell you?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by BetaThings: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
One_Naira:

I think he meant "forced" Igbo as in Igbo that converted in terms of safety from the hausa/fulani up north, for more contract and political gain. I do know one Igbo muslim. He's the only Igbo muslims i've met in my entire life and his islam is as fake as it can get. The guy in question converted for contracts alone at least that is what I believe because when he converted, nobody else in his family converted with him including his children and wife. He eats food muslims are not suppose to eat like pork and stuff. He is the only Igbo muslim I've ever met in my life and I have a feeling that man pray silently to God and Jesus. I would not be surprised if he goes to church secretly.

In other words, an Igboman cannot be trusted to do anything for love, friendship or God
All his actions are determined by money. That is really scary

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by BetaThings: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
rhymz: You always feel the strong need to be fair to others even to the dentriment of your fellow Igbo coleagues.

So there is no need to be fair even at one's expense
The creed is I and me alone
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by BetaThings: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
The igbos should learn a thing or two from the days of the Spanish inquisition . I personally think we need our own IGBO INQUISITION where by we annihilate those who try to bring STRANGE AND EVIL religions to our region . We don't need any so called "religion of peace" in IGBO LAND . We are good with worshipping the most high . It has always been our way and it should remain so !!
Have you read "Things Fall Apart"?
It was written by Professor Chinua Achebe
You will discover that the first Igbos who became Christians saw hell in the hands of fellow Igbos
Christianity was then a STRANGE AND EVIL RELIGION
They had same experience and punishment present day Igbos who dare become Muslims are being threatened with

Really means there is no tolerance in christianity
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by ddanteni1: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
Injustice any where is injustice every where why would the gov mt of Anabra demolish a mosque without giving the worshipers any alternative ? to be fair with each other how many mosques are there in Anabra that he now want to demolish one from?. All lovers of peace and justice should condemn such act and call for alternative be for such action can be taken.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by asha80(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
ddanteni:
Injustice any where is injustice every where why would the gov mt of Anabra demolish a mosque without giving the worshipers any alternative ? to be fair with each other how many mosques are there in Anabra that he now want to demolish one from?. All lovers of peace and justice should condemn such act and call for alternative be for such action can be taken.
i am sure you do not know anambra well if not you would not have asked how many mosques are there.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by manny4life(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
BetaThings:
You will discover that the first Igbos who became Christians saw hell in the hands of fellow Igbos
They had same experience and punishment present day Igbos who dare become Muslims are being threatened with

Even Jesus Christ was persecuted, he was even accused wrongly, judged wrongly and was put to death by being nailed to the cross. How much more we Christians who are the body of Christ himself? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even the Bible did acknowledge that for you will be persecuted, rejected, punished for his name, In other words, Christians will ALWAYS go through the same thing perhaps in a different way. Even now, Christians are persecuted for their beliefs around Africa. In Nigeria, the Muslim led Boko Haram, torture and destroy Christian properties, from Egypt to Syria to Iraq, to Pakistan, Christian lives and properties have been tortured, killed and destroyed. Through our lord Jesus Christ and persistence we carry on. So brother, leave all your accusations to the side.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by nduchucks: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Bigoted posters are attacking Islam in the most offensive manner. These kinds of insult are why the extremists among Muslims blow you people to smitterines. May Allah/God deliver you people
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by manny4life(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Bigoted posters are attacking Islam in the most offensive manner. These kinds of insult are why the extremists among Muslims blow you people to smitterines. May Allah/God deliver you people

The chief of bigots amongst them all, both on/off NL has finally endorsed our thoughts. I'm glad you acknowledged that you Muslim folks are nothing short of Extremist, Terrorist, and Islamic Jihadist... Well, they can try it up north, not down south.. cool cool cool
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Mustay(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
abdurrazaq: To those who believe that (we) the Yorubas are not “real muslims“, there is a sentence we recite during salat - Semi‘a LLAHU limon hamidaHU - meaning ‘Only GOD knows HIS true worshipper‘. (We) the Yorubas are the pride of Islam in Nigeria and Africa.

“Sami Allahu Liman Hamidah" recited when muslims offer salat (at the Ruku' stage) means "Allah listens to those who praise Him".

Like someone else posted, we are fond of being ethnocentric - a true muslim is a true muslim irrespective of whether s/he's of Russian descent or South African descent.

ismhab:
That is not the translation of what u wrote, be careful in translating what u don't know.
Correct. But you should have corrected him if you knew the meaning. No harm in enlightenment cool

rhymz: o boy see warning o. . What are you goina do next? Draw out your dagger and prolly slit his throat open if he goes further to interprete the Koran contrary to your own understanding abi?

Statements like this warrant a thousand 'SMHs'. Like someone else posted, religious intolerance is a major problem in this country added with ethnic bigotry. For example, how does the leader's statement on resisiting the government's action translate into a violent statement? When Lekki residents protested the toll gate -ish, did they automatically become violent people or what? It's very funny how some people want to equate by all means Islam to terrorism. Perhaps, they want a My-Name-Is-Khan-like "My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist" written on the forehead of muslims. Some who even call for war don't even know what it means and think it'd be akin to calling 911 when it starts while others realise not that some muslims went to missionary & catholic schools and vice-versa. Unfortunately, this generation knows little about each other's religion which is why most people are so keen on their religion's 'supremacy' over the other whilst contradicting their holy books - it's little wonder you have careless statements like "72 virgins" and the likes which are illogical.

Anyway, "the hypocrite looks for faults, the believer looks for excuses" appears to what reigns on this thread.

On the topic, this is one -ish our governments seem to have - failure to carry people along. They just come out with statements and actions like we were in the military era. That's also one reason why the subsidy protest broke out. Our governments always behave like rulers instead of consulting with their electorates. The state government has failed to give pertinent reasons and alternatives for its action and all that the news source has stated remain speculations and I can't point out an official reason. Everyone is just drawing their own conclusions from the little story. Curiously, if proper documents were obtained from the same state government to build on that location, how did it suddenly become illegal? If the state government has found it wise enough to review their urban masterplan, then it's not out of place to compensate them - the same reason why some people want another one to be built before the former is demolished.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by demmie1: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
rhymz: abeg shut up your frigging mouth if you lack common sense to discern. Fashola is a muslim Yoruba who demolished a mosque used mainly by Yoruba muslims, of course that wont be much of a problem compared to Peter Obi, an Igbo christian man demolishing a mosque predominantly used by Hausa and Fulani muslims; of course reactions will be different. What better explanation did Fashole give for the demolition other than the fact it was standing on an illegal space. And pls, let's cut the crap, I am yet to meet an Igbo muslim, that nonsense seems to be a journalistic embelishment to give an impression of total support from the muslim community. Fashola has got no magic wand to solve such issues besides using force when it is neccessary, I was a witness to the resistance from the people of Surulere when Fashola and his demolition team went on a spree, I remember how one old lady was screaming and shouting who is fashole. .bla bla bla. .they eventually prevailed on him and he stopped. So stop your bullsheeet talk, people prgotested too when Fashola was busy demolishing structures in Lagos. why do you think he stopped? Compared to Abuja that carried more demolition exercise, Lagos has a catastrophic planning arrangement yet he had to stop. Abi u think say im get devine revelation to stop ni? He was stopped.

Is This about fashola or about a mosque on a wrong site? My guy, you did not contribute any iota to this forum, all you did was to shout. Abeg commot for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by nduchucks: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
manny4life:

The chief of bigots amongst them all, both on/off NL has finally endorsed our thoughts. I'm glad you acknowledged that you Muslim folks are nothing short of Extremist, Terrorist, and Islamic Jihadist... Well, they can try it up north, not down south.. cool cool cool

shatap dia!! There are extremists on both sides and we must condemn them all. If you are doubtful, please read up on the crusaders and see how many were killed in the name of religion.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by DMainMan: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dear Nairalander Muslims,

After our Iftar programme or personally, we must find an avenue to visit Oyedepo's sister and help her financially to solve her problems.

Mukina create a thread in d front page as an avenue to help her.

As muslims, it is our duty to help one another. I fear d woman could change her faith if d poverty becomes unbearable. It could be dat she is an unemployed widow with children.

If ALLAH (SWT) ask us on d Day of Judgement: what we did to assist her. What are we goin to say. We wont av excuse dat we dont know.

We wont allow poor muslims be harassed to change dere faith cos of poverty. All oda poor muslims in our vicinity should personally b catered for.

May ALLAH assist us and accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah. May He forgive our sins and grant us paradise. Amin.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by DMainMan: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dear Nairalander Muslims,

After our Iftar programe or personally, we must find an avenue to visit Oyedepo's sister and help her financially to solve her problems.

Mukina create a thread in d front page as an avenue to help her.

As muslims, it is our duty to help one another. I fear d woman could change her faith if d poverty becomes unbearable. It could be dat she is an unemployed widow with children.

If ALLAH (SWT) ask us on d Day of Judgement: what we did to assist her. What are we goin to say. We wont av excuse dat we dont know.

We wont allow poor muslims be harassed to change dere faith cos of poverty. All oda poor muslims in our vicinity should personally b catered for.

May ALLAH assist us and accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah. May He forgive our sins and grant us paradise. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Parishpriest1: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
I think, our journalists are really causing us more harm with their one-sided reportage. How can a mosque that is situated on a road now be the Onitsha central mosque? For the records, Onitsha central mosque is close to Onitsha main market by Bida road. People like Micmerah, Ekene dili Chukwu (and even government owned heavy duty park within the area) and some other businessmen lost their motor parks and filling stations. People are loosing their corner shops at Nkpor and some other places. Peter Obi is even an easy going governor, else those dirty people should evacuate those heaps of refuse there. They have blocked the water channels, deficate on the gutters etc. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
Parish-priest:
I think, our journalists are really causing us more harm with their one-sided reportage. How can a mosque that is situated on a road now be the Onitsha central mosque? For the records, Onitsha central mosque is close to Onitsha main market by Bida road. People like Micmerah, Ekene dili Chukwu (and even government owned heavy duty park within the area) and some other businessmen lost their motor parks and filling stations. People are loosing their corner shops at Nkpor and some other places. Peter Obi is even an easy going governor, else those dirty people should evacuate those heaps of refuse there. They have blocked the water channels, deficate on the gutters etc. Rubbish

Don't you know that most media houses in Nigeria are owned by these filthy Yoruba liars ? They would do EVERYTHING in their power to discredit an Igbo man or someone who isn't from their preferred cult political party ACN . As far as i am concerned PETER OBI HAS MY SUPPORT ANY DAY . That vampire coven MUST be destroyed .
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by bashr8: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Bigoted posters are attacking Islam in the most offensive manner. These kinds of insult are why the extremists among Muslims blow you people to smitterines. May Allah/God deliver you people
exactly why it should not be allowed in igboland.thank you for confirming it

4 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
[quote author=Mustay]

“Sami Allahu Liman Hamidah" recited when muslims offer salat (at the Ruku' stage) means "Allah listens to those who praise Him".

Like someone else posted, we are fond of being ethnocentric - a true muslim is a true muslim irrespective of whether s/he's of Russian descent or South African descent.

Correct. But you should have corrected him if you knew the meaning. No harm in enlightenment cool

Statements like this warrant a thousand 'SMHs'. Like someone else posted, religious intolerance is a major problem in this country added with ethnic bigotry. For example, how does the leader's statement on resisiting the government's action translate into a violent statement? When Lekki residents protested the toll gate -ish, did they automatically become violent people or what? It's very funny how some people want to equate by all means Islam to terrorism. Perhaps, they want a My-Name-Is-Khan-like "My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist" written on the forehead of muslims. Some who even call for war don't even know what it means and think it'd be akin to calling 911 when it starts while others realise not that some muslims went to missionary & catholic schools and vice-versa. Unfortunately, this generation knows little about each other's religion which is why most people are so keen on their religion's 'supremacy' over the other whilst contradicting their holy books - it's little wonder you have careless statements like "72 virgins" and the likes which are illogical.

Anyway, "the hypocrite looks for faults, the believer looks for excuses" appears to what reigns on this thread.

On the topic, this is one -ish our governments seem to have - failure to carry people along. They just come out with statements and actions like we were in the military era. That's also one reason why the subsidy protest broke out. Our governments always behave like rulers instead of consulting with their electorates. The state government has failed to give pertinent reasons and alternatives for its action and all that the news source has stated remain speculations and I can't point out an official reason. Everyone is just drawing their own conclusions from the little story. Curiously, if proper documents were obtained from the same state government to build on that location, how did it suddenly become illegal? If the state government has found it wise enough to review their urban masterplan, then it's not out of place to compensate them - the same reason why some people want another one to be built before the former is demolished.

The boldened is utter gibberish! u took a lane from a 4 lane road and turn it to market and in addition u build mosque without govt consent and u want govt to build anoda for u bc u are a special specie of human being or wot? Do u have brain at all? wot did d govt build for major transporters dat wia displaced from dia park due to d reclamation of the road? wot about shops? or u think u ppl can intimidate ur fada with boko haram? Let them renew their attack or bring it closer to east so we can settle this score once and for all and evry damn cow will answer his papa name! mental retarded set of bush animals!
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Parishpriest1: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by ddanteni: 2:53pm

The above poster is a full grown ODE. Can u tell me where El Rufai or BRF relocated those families that they bulldozed their houses and work place? Don't just hop into threads if you don't have something positive to post. And also, think with your brains rather than your fingers.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by manny4life(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

shatap dia!! There are extremists on both sides and we must condemn them all. If you are doubtful, please read up on the crusaders and see how many were killed in the name of religion.

Anuofia, no there aren't extremist on both sides. The Christian Crusades you speak of was a result of something. You want us to go into history right? The Muslim Turks as usual born-to-rule fuc/ked up mentality were impeding on the Christians, so the Catholic Church did what they had to do.

Btw, that was about 1000 years ago, what we're talking about is less tha 10/20 years ago, even last year or two years ago. With your effin al quaeda, al shabab, hezobolla, talliban, and the list is endless, you have the temerity say the christian faith has extremism? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
ddanteni:

U be f00l! wot alternative? d central mosque inside onitsha main market built by the same state govt they are castigating isn't enough for them? If they need expansion let them contribute money and buy land, secure the c of o, nobody will disturb them, we cant accept shanties and dirty pig sty as a welcoming building into anambra state! Dat pig sty must be demolished to enable d road expansion and beautification of the bridge head. If u know d kind of traffic jam experienced as u enter onitsha simply bc some irresponsible religious and bizness greedy men cornerd a section of the road, u will thank Peter Obi for this wake up call. Its long over due.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Mustay(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
aryzgreat:
The boldened is utter gibberish! u took a lane from a 4 lane road and turn it to market and in addition u build mosque without govt consent and u want govt to build anoda for u bc u are a special specie of human being or wot? Do u have brain at all? wot did d govt build for major transporters dat wia displaced from dia park due to d reclamation of the road? wot about shops? or u think u ppl can intimidate ur fada with boko haram? Let them renew their attack or bring it closer to east so we can settle this score once and for all and evry damn cow will answer his papa name! mental slow set of bush animals! :

Wow. I've tried to deduce your 'points' from the truckload of insults. One reason I've limited my responses is when guys (others prefer to refer to them as kids) press the 'i-Insult' button to make a 'point'.

I wrote that if documents were properly obtained by the same state government, then it'd amount to injustice for the ANSG to carry out the action. What's the nexus between that and "attack"? Where was it stated that the markets et al were illegally built? D'you work in the ministry? iHiss. It's usually people who call for 'war' that are the first to run away when it eventually answers your call. Pathetic!
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Yeske2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
BetaThings:

In other words, an Igboman cannot be trusted to do anything for love, friendship or God
All his actions are determined by money. That is really scary
Whichever way you put it we don't care. Demolish the damn mosque and let heaven fall.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Yeske2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
. . . .and you too.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mustay:

Wow. I've tried to deduce your 'points' from the truckload of insults. One reason I've limited my responses is when guys (others prefer to refer to them as kids) press the 'i-Insult' button to make a 'point'.

I wrote that if documents were properly obtained by the same state government, then it'd amount to injustice for the ANSG to carry out the action. What's the nexus between that and "attack"? Where was it stated that the markets et al were illegally built? D'you work in the ministry? iHiss. It's usually people who call for 'war' that are the first to run away when it eventually answers your call. Pathetic!

“We are not resisting the decision of the state government to beautify the Bridgehead but the plan to demolish our place of worship is more political and could result in breakdown of law and order because no Muslim would stand by and watch their place of worship demolished for no just cause”

d boldened is d word of the hausa islamic leader alhaji faruk, please tell me who is calling for war with dat kind of rubbish from d aboki b.a.s.t.a.r.d! They are lucky to have peter obi as our govnor. Let them start to break down law and order immediately because dat damn pig sty must give way! Umu atulu awusa!
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by olavictors(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
gists:

Gov. Fashola (a muslim) demolished a mosque in Lagos and absolutely nothing happened because he presented concrete case to justify the action beyond objection to any sensible human. But you'll be looking for trouble to just demolish a mosque (or any building) and the only reason you can give is
'Looking for trouble' that's how muslims are, I wonder if the threat is right in this trend.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Antivirus92(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
BetaThings:

lier like you! Please state the hell they saw.have u also read arrow of God by chinua achebe where ezeulu the chief priest willingly gave one of his sons to christians and later ezeulu himself also was converted. Our fathers then saw nothing wrong with christianity only that it was being spread by strange peoples(whites) unlike islam which have it's root in darkness,bloodshedding,lies,hatred etc

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by dragnet: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
from the little interaction or posts from this thread I think I can presume that igbos or should I say 'Anambra Igbos' are abusive, vulgar, self-centred, ignorant, unreasonable set of people and a host of other characters displayed on this thread...
And its a pity that even the Christianity (they claim to practice 'cus I can still see fits of idolism in most of them) hasnt changed them one bit !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.