Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' (22143 Views)

There Shall Be Another Rematch Between I N My Bae's Friend Dis Week / The Real Difference Between 'i Like You' And 'i Love You' / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Emmy9ite(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
M M M: I love u is used d 1st time u are begging a lady 4 sex

Am in love with u is used d 2nd time or next time when u come 4 d 2nd missionary journey & she is been stingy with her punny.
grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Emmy9ite(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
Gudintent: ~ Love wan tin tin loff wan tin tin ~. That kain love be I loff u with condition.

The one wey dem talk say I'm in love wit u na d one wey no get condition, say regardless of who u be dem still loff u. That kain loff wey u no fit place a hand on.
i like ur style,very unique..i get ur message first hand!
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by pendo89(f): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: Interesting! can u explain further?

pendo89: one is felt the other is said.

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2012
Brand_new: Someone you love may not love you back but someone you`re in love with reciprocates in every way.
Hope i`m right. grin
In line wit my suggestion
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2012
Emmy9ite:
Emmy9ite: am in love with you dear
Chidyhels: For what! Start from 'i love you'
Emmy9ite; ok 'i love u'
Chidyhels; Nw ur talking_dnt say ur in love with me again unles i have shown u that i love you too cool
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Emmy9ite(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2012
chidyhels:
Emmy9ite; ok 'i love u'
Chidyhels; Nw ur talking_dnt say ur in love with me again unles i have shown u that i love you too cool
*goes to meet sex.kills*
Emmy9ite: killz,i love chidehels.
Sex.killz: Are u kidding me,you have to be in love with her first.tell her u are in love with her.
Emmy9ite: But I told her and she said otherwise
sex.killz: i am 3310,if i have spoken,i have spoken! cool
wtf! *faints in style*
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by joanana(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
omo_to_dun: I Love You: I'd like to sleep with you.

I'm In Love With You: I have tasted you, enjoyed you, and would like to continue.

hahahhahahahahaha Nl Bad Guy!!!!!! smh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by ifihearam: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
chidyhels: The diffrnc_ "am"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i like u
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Melahou(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
i love you can be used in a general terms which may indicate passion or likeness eg..mummy,dad,aunty i love u or i love this game
while am in love with you can be used to in a particular content which indicates deep emotion and feelings eg sandra am in love with u or am in love with my landlord`s daughter
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Maximus85(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2012
I love you could be said to anyone u love(agape/romance). I am in love with you...is a serious comitment and confession of romantic love.
The expression applied when saying "i love you" will show the depth.
I love Beyonce vs I love my wife, the best half of me, the only one that knows me for me blablabla.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Maxdiamond(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: I'm in love with you is the attraction + infatuation phase. Could also be used when conversing with friends about your new found love, i.e. "I'm in love" "I think I'm in love with him/her" "I've fallen in love with you" "I've fallen in love with him/her" . . . It's love in progress, Not solidified yet since you can as well fall "out" of that love. . .

"I Love you" is when you have fully accepted the individual, warts and all.
Did luv stil exist? Abegi 4get dis story u write up.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Gonzala(f): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
@poster
You wont know until you differentiate between these two:
- I am in love with you
- Am in love with you
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
[b]I love you [/b]is used for somebody who is probably aware of your feelings. It can be that you are expressing your feelings after being satisfied with what transpired in a relationship. It can also be psychological disillusion or expression from overwhelming emotion during intimacy, lust or true feelings. I.e I love you can be used for your family members, your girlfriend/boyfriend and for those you have intimacy with.

[b]I am in love with you [/b]is more like confession. Trying to explain to a person what you feel about him or her. This has to do with emotion you can no longer keep away from the person and just want to let it out by telling what you feel inside. For example this can be used mostly in a situation between a man and woman in relationship or having some form of relationship and feelings. Use this when you know you want to be with the person or in a more serious condition.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Anyone could love anyone, but only the kinda love that exist between lover could be "in love with you"
A child could love the parents, but not in love with them . . . I no be English teacher oh
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Afam4eva(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
- I love you - I personally love you but i don't know if you love me

- Am in love with you - We ar in the love ish together
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nairalanders una nogo kill meeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooo
this topic is interestingoooooooooo
infact two guys have said it and i think i learnt something today,
"i am in love and I love you"
@poster, thanks so much
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by bernieamce: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
their is 100% difference. When u say i love u it doesn't mean anything special, i could just be Christs' love for the world. But when u say i'm in love u not am in in love with u[s]their is 100% difference. When u say i love u it doesn't mean anything special, i could just be Christs' love for the world. But when u say i'm in love u not am in in love with u[/s]their is 100% difference. When u say i love u it doesn't mean anything special, i could just be Christs' love for the world. But when u say i'm in love u, & not am in in love with u it is all about affection.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Maxdiamond(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
I luv u or am in luv wit u av no diff but av a particular "function" which is been said for "selfish reason".it may b the guy luv a girl boobs or pussy so as 2 av a share out of it and d girl on the other hand is luking at d guy fat wallet because she need the guy s money,then she will say it.luv doesn't exist again.wat exist is "lust"

1 Like

Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
jonath0012: Well, to me the statement 'i'm in luv wt u' sounds stronger and more serious than the statement 'i luv u'. However, one can say that there is no difference between them.

This is plain English bro. ''I love you'' is more emphatical than ''I'm in love with you''. . .no long story.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by jidobaba(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Gonzala: @poster
You wont know until you differentiate between these two:
- I am in love with you
- Am in love with you
damn, I hate it too when folks use 'am' for 'i'm'....
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Klomente: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
The difference is the similarity
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
Often times i tell my mum "i love you" , that doesnt mean ' i am in love' with her.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
jidobaba: damn, I hate it too when folks use 'am' for 'i'm'....
this thing is_very simple..there aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just two things involved..its_either u_comment or_use the-window..
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Klomente: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=who cares?]Often times i tell my mum "i love you" , that doesnt mean ' i am in love' with her.
Word
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Okeycima: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
chidyhels: Kk,it takes both parties 2 say am in love(u must be convincd that d feelin is mutual),bt it takes only one person 2 say i love you(ur stil nt aware of the oda persn's stand_jst like saying_i love u talk your own)
correct u got it,dats what i jux want to say.when u r tell someone am in love it her/him u r not yet sure if he or she is havin d equally love 4 u.but when u r using i love u,u must b convienced dat d person u r referin has d same love and feelings 4 u.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by dazzle37(f): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
When you say " I love you " it means i care about you and your whole being and anything that concerns do i act for your own good, its not necessary for a male to a female but a degree of affection shown to any body of any age but when you say "am in love with you" it means your world revolves around that person , [mostly male to female .though the world has gone male to male & female to female ] grin cheesy cheesy and always being with that person is all u care about and nothing else matters.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Klomente: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
Word
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
I love you= I v accepted all abt you. (usually said in the course of the relationship. _Atimes, it's used as a word of re-assurance).
I m in love with you= I have fallen for your love. (usually said @ the beginning of a relationship).
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by blackboi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
"I'm in love with you" na the Bigg Boi way of expressing his Homo Sapien emotions towards a penis-less male grin. while
"I love you" na for adult kid talk.

*jst kiddin'* cheesy

@ topic. it's like you're asking for the differece between akpu & fufu undecided IMO
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
I love you = can we knack ?
Am in love with you = (usually after the knacking) I wanna keep you, you are sweet.
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by surgicalblade: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
if you know the diffrence between I WILL TALK TO MY FATHER & WILL TALK WITH MY FATHER you can easily spot the diffrence in I LOVE U ,,AM IN LOVE WT U but if your not OK with this then tell ypur father that your in love with one of your blood sister and he wil educate you more thanks
Re: Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You' by aboyo80: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I love you = can we knack ?
Am in love with you = (usually after the knacking) I wanna keep you, you are sweet.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you took the words outta ma mouth. You too much bruv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.