Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Interracial Children: Which Culture? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Interracial Children: Which Culture? (8972 Views)

Which Culture In Nigeria Have Respect The Most? / Which Culture Has The Strongest Influence Among The African Diaspora? / Which Culture Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by pleep(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2012
A.A's are obsessed with mixed people. This is prolly because they like to pretend they are mixed.

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

The only thing I could tell from your Nairaland name was the vowels and consonants. It is not safe to assume but smart to ask the question.

Thanks for answering my question nevertheless.

So, what about you? Are you African American or Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
pleep: A.A's are obsessed with mixed people. This is prolly because they like to pretend they are mixed.

Where did you get that from?
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

"My son will know all of his Yoruba, Ibibio etc etc".
Not saying he directly offered the Yoruba gene.

There's no such thing as a "Yoruba" gene! Why do Nigerians talk about ethnicity as if they're biologically constructed?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by suyu: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
pleep: A.A's are obsessed with mixed people. This is prolly because they like to pretend they are mixed.

AA are not pure black, so this shouldnt be a surprise to you........not my issue

I just dont know why the OP who is a white man and AA like to open threads like this on nairaland.........just to get into debates with nigerians
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
suyu:

AA are not pure black, so this shouldnt be a surprise to you........not my issue

I just dont know why the OP who is a white man and AA like to open threads like this on nairaland.........just to get into debates with nigerians

"AA are not pure black." Please elaborate.
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by suyu: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
yorubaamerican:

"AA are not pure black." Please elaborate.

They have white and native american blood.....hello
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by pleep(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
yorubaamerican:

Where did you get that from?
not my job to explain... just keep that stuff in your own communities.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by Eiregirl(f): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
pleep: not my job to explain... just keep that stuff in your own communities.

Which stuff would you be referring to?
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

I see you're very good with generalizations, keep it up!
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

There's no need for the hello! I'm awake and watching...If you knew more about African Americans you'd know that most who claim to have native American blood are only saying so. Most people who say they're part native American end up having a mulatto ancestor; not a Native American one.
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2012
pleep: not my job to explain... just keep that stuff in your own communities.
\

You made the statement so it is your job! Or, maybe, juuust maybe, you don't know how to explain?
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

And there are a great deal of gung-ho Africans with "white" blood, too! How would you like it if someone said Nigerians aren't really African? With the influence of the British crown, they're more British than anything! AA are just as pure black as any gung-ho African! Stop hating your distant brothers and sisters and embrace us!
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
yorubaamerican:

I see you're very good with generalizations, keep it up!

Exactly! This nigga is supposedly an educated Nigerian with a Masters degree..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It goes to show some people prints their degrees. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh wait...there are a Masters program in cab driving!

1 Like

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by suyu: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly! This nigga is supposedly an educated Nigerian with a Masters degree..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It goes to show some people prints their degrees. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh wait...there are a Masters program in cab driving!

Im in Nigeria and not a cab driver....never been to America........your are a idioot

1 Like

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by MrsChima(f): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
LMAO@pure Africans. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those white people that settled in various African countries dabbled in that arse and contaminated many of these Africans with their neanderthal blood. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Behold yellow and beige people in Africa! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by suyu: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
all your are doing is bumping up this thread to stir a debate.........sad
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by pleep(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
yorubaamerican: \

You made the statement so it is your job! Or, maybe, juuust maybe, you don't know how to explain?
I dont care.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by pleep(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Eiregirl:

Which stuff would you be referring to?
guess.
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by onyeocha1(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
they have no culture and no tribe. they can go join the akata genopool. i would never have mixed kids. NEVER! angry

wat nonsense, u get mouth but e be like say u no get brain behind am, pfeeahh
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by Eiregirl(f): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
pleep: guess.
I'm not really interested in guessing games, but thanks anyway.
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by yorubaamerican(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Those white people that settled in various African countries dabbled in that arse and contaminated many of these Africans with their neanderthal blood. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bingo!
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by Ybutterfly: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=40pt]TRUE[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^IT IS SO TRUE IN [size=15pt]SOUTH AFRICA[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]ANGOLA[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=15pt]CAPE VERDE[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^AND IGBO PEOPLE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=20pt]IGBO PEOPLE HAVE JEWISH BLOOD[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
https://www.nairaland.com/774700/igbos-mixed-ancestry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8WWqIuURGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsHYdL0UTR4

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by pleep(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
So many crazy and excitable ppl on this site. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by onyeocha1(f): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2012
pleep: So many crazy and excitable ppl on this site. undecided
I absolutely agree with you, makes you wonder where they left their intelligence
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by Nayah(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
they have no culture and no tribe. they can go join the akata genopool. i would never have mixed kids. NEVER! angry
I'm quite speechless
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by MrsChima(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nayah:
I'm quite speechless

You shouldn't be boo. Consider the source.

Heey suga! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by Nayah(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You shouldn't be boo. Consider the source.

Heey suga! kiss kiss kiss kiss
yeah you're right heheheh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by cfours: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Most children go with their MOTHER's culture because they are primarily raised by their MOTHERS.
the ones that get confused and have issues are the ones that try to go with both cultures.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by Ndipe(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2018
MrsChima:

Exactly and they need to procreate with individuals that share the same "culture/tradition" as them so their children wouldn't have to choose which parent to please.

No, marry the one they LOVE and procreate with them.
Re: Interracial Children: Which Culture? by lawani: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2023
You should have one nationality and your heritage can't be changed even if you wished. What is stopping an European couple from adopting any Nigerian culture? However the cultures are being eroded fast presently. A married couple can take up citizenship anywhere they wish and that they are accepted and anything they were before then would be heritage and that applies to their kids too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together / Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses / University Of Nigeria Professor Of Arts Work Sells 11.4M at Ikoyi Auction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.