Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (385043 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by kingreign(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2020
kayswag100:

Ameeeeeeeen!
The guy wan use his hard earned cash to weave basket in this recession period. angry

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by NobleEngineer(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mmgboji:

Boss, I have followed your overwhelming bias for Peugeot a.k.a the Lion King � for about 7years now. At this point I have ready to ditch my Toyota Camry 2004 alias Big for Nothing� for an intercourse with one of these Lions. My preference is the 406. However, I am not a manual transmission person. Secondly, I am not sure I can afford a foreign used. So I am looking at a Nigerian used Lion with an automatic transmission. Your advice and guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Avoid the automatic and don't buy Naija used.
if you can't accept the 2 conditions above, you're advised to go back to ur camry. you may regret it.
fyi I have 3 peugeot cars and they are all manual drive and I have peace of mind ; with stick shift, you only have the electricals to cater for.... I don give u the expo...Pls go back to Toyota ooo... I take God beg you grin grin grin. Why? because you are leaving timing chain and approaching Timing belt.

You will need to step up your maintenance habits.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2020
NobleEngineer:

if you can't accept the 2 conditions above, you're advised to go back to ur camry. you may regret it.
fyi I have 3 peugeot cars and they are all manual drive and I have peace of mind ; with stick shift, you only have the electricals to cater for.... I don give u the expo...Pls go back to Toyota ooo... I take God beg you grin grin grin. Why? because you are leaving timing chain and approaching Timing belt.

if he can afford direct toks from france or Germany better for him. he should make sure he isn't buying a converted one from UK. I bought my 406 Nigerian used, though had minor abuses which I corrected but I can tell you that car as never left me stranded and I'm a very hard user of the car.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by NobleEngineer(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2020
emmancecute:
if he can afford direct toks from france or Germany better for him. he should make sure he isn't buying a converted one from UK. I bought my 406 Nigerian used, though had minor abuses which I corrected but I can tell you that car as never left me stranded and I'm a very hard user of the car.
no wahala na!
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Elsueno: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
kingreign hates Lions, cause he never got a nice one to enjoy grin grin I don't know what you toyada people have against other brands cheesy
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by kingreign(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Elsueno:
kingreign hates Lions, cause he never got a nice one to enjoy grin grin
I don't know what you toyada people have against other brands cheesy

I don't do brands associated with failures and poor consumer satisfaction ratings.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Elsueno: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
kingreign:

I don't do brands associated with failures and poor consumer satisfaction ratings.

You toyada people will never understand, Lions are only loyal to thier owners who are passionate about them. I show my baby care, in turn, she's fiercely loyal unlike my corrola way make me keep extra brain box at all times grin

Freaking loom people, Na Dem full nairaland, always attacking non Japonicas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by chimoskyg(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikenna351:
Gh

Good evening sir,
Please I want to buy a 206 and I do be glad to know the best amongst it models and year.

I love the Sedan structure, but it seems to be rare.

Please I need your advice.
Thank you.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Mmgboji(m): 3:12am On Oct 27, 2020
kingreign:

May we not divorce Esther and marry Delilah. Amen!

Hahahaha...
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Mmgboji(m): 3:13am On Oct 27, 2020
NobleEngineer:

Okay noted. Thank you so much
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
kingreign:

then leave us that do alone.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by idpompe: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good day All. The Monk I salute you specialty.I need a step by step guide on how to add key and remote on a Peugeot 307.I presently have one original key and no remote. Which tools do I need .They blank key has sorted. I do not also have the Peugeot card.Thanks in advance.
Long live the Monk!!!
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Freddonance(m): 2:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Freddonance(m): 2:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Just got back home from a hangout with Mr Afam (Afamaco Integrated Service Limited), who deals or sells new parts for Peugeot 206, 207, 307, 308, 406, 407, 408, 607, 3008, 301, 4008, 5008, 508, 807, RCZ, etc, here in Abuja - Nigeria. I have been buying new parts from him for my personal lions, clients and customers Peugeot vehicles and never had cause to complain over the years.

You can reach Afamaco on 08033428666 or 08052947406 for your new Peugeot vehicle parts in Abuja/Nigeria.

Lion King - Monk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
THE LION COMMUNITY

Following the successful completion of Merger between Groupe PSA & FCA on 16/01/2021, the number of vehicle brands & focus of discussions in TLC has increased from 5 to more and they are follows:

1. Peugeot.
2. Citroën.
3. DS Automobiles.
4. Opel.
5. Vauxhall.
6. Abarth.
7. Chrysler.
8. Dodge.
9. Fiat.
10. Jeep.
11. Maserati.
12. RAM.
13. Alfa Romeo.
14. Fiat Professional.
15. Lancia.
16. And other related brands/subjects to the new company "STELLANTIS".

The Lion Community welcomes users, lovers and admirers of the additional vehicle brands to the community and to share, appreciate & discuss all Lions (STELLANTIS Vehicles) in accordance with TLC rules, irrespective of age or models, models produced before or after the merger, which are now all considered as Lions in TLC.

The primary purpose or foundation of The Lion Community remains for "Appreciation of Lions", which at the moment has about 35,000 members online.

If you are interested to join branch of The Lion Community on WhatsApp, contact me via WhatsApp chat on +2348095721703 (conditions apply).

Lion King - Monk.

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by cchikkyy: 2:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Pls and pls, I need the contact of a reputable Peugeot mechanic in Abuja.
I just got a tokunbo 307 automatic and would like to work on it

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Afuye1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
I have a tokunbo Peugeot boxer diesel engine. The water pump got spoiled and the mechanic replaced it and suggested that the thermostat of the van should be removed to forestall future occurrence.

Pls advice.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Afuye1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
The fuel gauge and speedometer on my Peugeot boxer instrument panel is not working. Pls can it be repaired?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Afuye1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Shot of the panel

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by fk001(m): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2021
Ikenna351:

Has it gone into Limp mode?

Ikenna.

Good morning sir Ikenna pls how much can I get neatly used Lion 307 Automatic. I base in Abuja.

Anticipating your reply sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by adubam(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ikenna351:
Just got back home from a hangout with Mr Afam (Afamaco Integrated Service Limited), who deals or sells new parts for Peugeot 206, 207, 307, 308, 406, 407, 408, 607, 3008, 301, 4008, 5008, 508, 807, RCZ, etc, here in Abuja - Nigeria. I have been buying new parts from him for my personal lions, clients and customers Peugeot vehicles and never had cause to complain over the years.

You can reach Afamaco on 08033428666 or 08052947406 for your new Peugeot vehicle parts in Abuja/Nigeria.

Lion King - Monk.

Na you I called and your voice sounded like a female voice. Till today I am still wandering if I called the wrong number and the way you rudely answered me portrayed a different person from what I see here.

8 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by obmade: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ikenna351 is unapologetically rude. He is very very opposed to alternate perspectives. A sad combination for a person who who has helped many. Maybe there is pressure from being on the spotlight as per people frequently seeking his input and help, just maybe.

adubam:

Na you I called and your voice sounded like a female voice. Till today I am still wandering if I called the wrong number and the way you rudely answered me portrayed a different person from what I see here.

5 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ericmor: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Good morning all, pls I am having an issue fixing my peugeot 307 2002 old model.

I was using the car before it just refused to start and since then it has refused to start. I called my mechanic to check and he said is a rewire work and I got a rewire that worked on it and made me wasted money bcs the car still didnt start.
I went in search of a peugeot expert in ladipo and he came and ran a scan on it and told me it was the brain box that got issue but I was unable to replace the brain box then.
After 4yrs that the car has been left packed in my compound and went back to the peugeot rewire expert that we should get a brain box and fix the car which we did but the car still refused to start and the rewire is telling me is a mechanic work that light has gotten to everywhere it suppose to get to, I called my mechanic he said the plug is not shocking and there is no light in the wire self.
I called my peugeot rewire again and he told me the mechanic doesn't know wat he was saying and I asked him to come and check with the mechanic but refused to, so I had to get another rewire to help and check, same thing the new rewire said but he was able to check and realized some fused has cut and fix it back and light got back to the plug wire but the plug still not shocking and he checked all wire if rat has not eating any of it and he said all wire are ok.
Now I dont know what to do again, need help if anyone can help
Thanks
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2021
ericmor:
Good morning all, pls I am having an issue fixing my peugeot 307 2002 old model.

I was using the car before it just refused to start and since then at has refused to start. I called my mechanic to check and he said is a rewire work and I got a rewire that worked on it and made me wasted money bcs the car still didnt start.
I went in search of a peugeot expert in ladipo and he came and ran a scan on it and told me it was the brain box that got issue but I was unable to replace the brain box then.
After 4yrs that the car has been left packed in my compound and went back to the peugeot rewire expert that we should get a brain box and fix the car which we did but the car still refused to start and the rewire is telling me is a mechanic work that light has gotten to everywhere it suppose to get to, I called my mechanic he said the plug is not shocking and there is no light in the wire self.
I called my peugeot rewire again and he told me he doesn't know wat he was saying and I asked him to come and check with the mechanic but refused to, so I had to get another rewire to help and check, same thing the new rewire said but he was able to check and realized some fused has cut and fix it back and light got back to the plug wire but the plug still not shocking and he checked all wire if rat has not eating any of it and he said all wire are ok.
Now I dont know what to do again, need help if anyone can help
Thanks
Did you run scan on the car (Peugeot scanner used?) i guess no. If your car displays economy mode most definitely, The ecu has knocked out the key(s). My recommendation is look for an electrician who works on Peugeot only(who uses diagnostic tools). then Parameter test must be carried out to confirm if the key(s) are still present. common issue with phrase one 307, if battery procedure is been skipped. I can recommend good tech guy if you are interested. if na abuja u dey i for help you check am.

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ericmor: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2021
gambus007:
Did you run scan on the car (Peugeot scanner used?) i guess no. If your car displays economy mode most definitely, The ecu has knocked out the key(s). My recommendation is look for an electrician who works on Peugeot only(who uses diagnostic tools). then Parameter test must be carried out to confirm if the key(s) are still present. common issue with phrase one 307, if battery procedure is been skipped. I can recommend good tech guy if you are interested. if na abuja u dey i for help you check am.

The peugeot expert scanned the car to discovered it was the brain box that year and now we got the brain box and he came to fix it and still yet car did not start
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
ericmor:

The peugeot expert scanned the car to discovered it was the brain box that year and now we got the brain box and he came to fix it and still yet car did not start
Look for reliable technician.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Elsueno: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Don't be surprised, this might actually be a very minor problem. If u have a PP2000, scan the car & get an idea, manually traced the problem SLOWLY. Most of these rewires are after money, they don't want to take the time to do the job well that's why they usually make stupid connections & tap power from where they ain't supposed to.

All the problems of 307s are well documented online
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Prestige324: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ikenna, I have a peugeot 307 sw stick shift. The problem is that I'm new to driving, I'm not very good at driving manual cars and I feel like to convert it to automatic. Do you think I should go ahead and convert it to automatic? Will there be any side effects? The car is fine, doesn't have any issues.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Prestige324:
Ikenna, I have a peugeot 307 sw stick shift. The problem is that I'm new to driving, I'm not very good at driving manual cars and I feel like to convert it to automatic. Do you think I should go ahead and convert it to automatic? Will there be any side effects? The car is fine, doesn't have any issues.
Easier to convert from auto to manual gear.If you want automatic gear then you have to sell your present car and go get automatic transmission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.