Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? (3661 Views)

Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Does Everybody Eventually Fall In Love Or Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
I see and hear this kind of story with happy endings alot
heck!! even my mum said she also hated my pops alot at first.
So ladies why is this so
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by greedie1(f): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
Because there is a very thin line between love and hate?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by slimyem: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
gree-die:
bingo!
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
Who wan follow their mouth before undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
Make i book this space.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
I guess because some guyz are go getters. They know how to skillfully catch the stubborn fish without being irrational but amiable.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Csami(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
tellwisdom: Who wan follow their mouth before undecided undecided
grin
tellwisdom: Who wan follow their mouth before undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by tai2(m): 1:00am On Jul 31, 2012
Because the broad was just fronting the first place, familiarity may breed contempt but in some cases it breeds affection. A woman will love a monkey if he hangs around long enough and appeals to her psyche of self.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by tobechi20(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2012
Girls are confused. Today they love a thing . .tomorow they hate that same thing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2012
These kind of girls are the ones that see a man for who he really is and not for his looks or wealth alone. They may say NO to you now, but as they eventually see your devotion and your kindness towards them they tend to have a change of heart. -- Talk about using the head and not the mind.

A person may be beautiful facially but woworish in mind and character, while another may be facially discombobulated but have a very beautiful and accommodating heart. Discerning girls (not all) know what they want and how to go about getting it. They know qualities of a man who is husband material, whether he has F9 in "handsome 101" or not, what they are interested in is the man "behind the mask". "Chewing gum" girls are hopelessly confused, don't know what they want and would jump at any man, monkey or beast that speaks the language "money". Attraction to them is love. Infatuation to them is love. They are the "chop my money" kind of girls and little wonder they end up with handsome dudes that treat them worse than shyte! They meet a guy who treats them right but then to them he is speaking "Spanish excambre". . . Speak "money" or gerrout! They have themselves to blame for what befalls them, and more foolish are the guys that are unable to discern these kind of girls from the onset, but are always in the frontlines to generalize and spew blah over their foolishness + misfortune. . . <=== Na wash!

Maturity is the ability to see a person for who he really is. My respect goes to girls that have this ability. . . Ability to dislike a guy initially, and swallow their pride and ego and fall for him again and marry him eventually after seeing him for who he really is, and that is why i will never allow any good for nothing God forsaken nincompoop to come in here and generalize about things he knows jackshit about. . .

There are gurls and there are Girls!

<<\cool/>>

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by HisMajesty1(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2012
Its because she never hated the guy @first @all.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Stallion77(f): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: These kind of girls are the ones that see a man for who he really is and not for his looks or wealth alone. They may say NO to you now, but as they eventually see your devotion and your kindness towards them they tend to have a change of heart. -- Talk about using the head and not the mind.

A person may be beautiful facially but woworish in mind and character, while another may be facially discombobulated but have a very beautiful and accommodating heart. Discerning girls (not all) know what they want and how to go about getting it. They know qualities of a man who is husband material, whether he has F9 in "handsome 101" or not, what they are interested in is the man "behind the mask". "Chewing gum" girls are hopelessly confused, don't know what they want and would jump at any man, monkey or beast that speaks the language "money". Attraction to them is love. Infatuation to them is love. They are the "chop my money" kind of girls and little wonder they end up with handsome dudes that treat them worse than shyte! They meet a guy who treats them right but then to them he is speaking "Spanish excambre". . . Speak "money" or gerrout! They have themselves to blame for what befalls them, and more foolish are the guys that are unable to discern these kind of girls from the onset, but are always in the frontlines to generalize and spew blah over their foolishness + misfortune. . . <=== Na wash!

Maturity is the ability to see person for who he really is. My respect goes to girls that have this ability. . . Ability to dislike a guy initially, and swallow their pride and ego and fall for him again and marry him eventually after seeing him for who he really is, and that is why i will never allow any good for nothing God forsaken nincompoop to come in here and generalize about things he knows jackshit about. . .

<<\cool/>>

kai! U too much!
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by touchmehard: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: These kind of girls are the ones that see a man for who he really is and not for his looks or wealth alone. They may say NO to you now, but as they eventually see your devotion and your kindness towards them they tend to have a change of heart. -- Talk about using the head and not the mind.

Maturity is the ability to see person for who he really is. My respect goes to girls that have this ability. . . Ability to dislike a guy initially, and swallow their pride and ego and fall for him again and marry him eventually after seeing him for who he really is, and that is why i will never allow any good for nothing God forsaken nincompoop to come in here and generalize about things he knows jackshit about. . .

<<\cool/>>
Yeah, it does happen
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by aoomotosho(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2012
I think its because they have exhausted all their options . . . or they found out that their option was the b ad option.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by kandiikane(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2012
It doesn't happen like that for all people.

ao.omotosho:
I think its because they have exhausted all their options . . . .[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

This works.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2012

<<\cool/>>
Judging from your post you must be one ugly mothafuker, and a broke one at that. No offence, just that i have always wanted to tell you that.
Nice speech though, except for the slashed part; what d heck does that mean.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2012
blogger1.0:

Judging from your post you must be one ugly mothafuker, and a broke one at that. No offence, just that i have always wanted to tell you that.
Nice speech though, except for the slashed part; what d heck does that mean.
Yes I'm ugly and broke. . . Any further donkey-arsed conjecture you wanna make? smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by kandiikane(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2012
@blogger-Lol, gawd dammit! The guy just help answer your question using his own understand and you reply with that?
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Moesha22(f): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2012

<<\cool/>>
very well said
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Yes I'm ugly and broke. . . Any further donkey-arsed conjecture you wanna make? smiley
Lol sexkills, i dont mean to derail the thread but i never knew you were this soft. Eeyyaa, i must have hit a nerve rite?
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
kandiikane: @blogger-Lol, gawd dammit! The guy just help answer your question using his own understand and you reply with that?
I know ooo. Its just that i don carry am for mind since.
And i commended his comment na.
Infact for your sake lemme dash his ugly ar.sse one like kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
gree-die:
I find this hard to believe. There are people i hate alot and i won't catch me dead loving them. So how thin could this line possibly be?
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
bennyraz: Make i book this space.
For who na?
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
*spits*
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by kandiikane(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
blogger1.0:

I know ooo. Its just that i don carry am for mind since.
And i commended his comment na.
Infact for your sake lemme dash his ugly ar.sse one like kiss

Lool, are you male or female?
blogger1.0:

I find this hard to believe. There are people i hate alot and i won't catch me dead loving them. So how thin could this line possibly be?

I agree but not 'hate'(too strong) dislike! I also agree with the poster who said it could be their only option. I can never see myself liking someone when I didn't like them initially.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Freiburger(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Because that is one of the major characteristics of a typicala Nigerian girl.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by ifihearam: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2012

Maturity is the ability to see a person for who he really is. My respect goes to girls that have this ability. . . Ability to dislike a guy initially, and swallow their pride and ego and fall for him again and marry him eventually after seeing him for who he really is, and that is why i will never allow any good for nothing God forsaken nincompoop to come in here and generalize about things he knows jackshit about. . .

<<\cool/>>

Abeg gooo
U too talk
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool, are you male or female?

I agree but not 'hate'(too strong) dislike! I also agree with the poster who said it could be their only option. I can never see myself liking someone when I didn't like them initially.
Am a male oo. Do i sound like a gurl or why do you ask?
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
ifihearam:

Abeg gooo
U too talk
Loool.
He has gone already na. I sent him parking since
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol sexkills, i dont mean to derail the thread but i never knew you were this soft. Eeyyaa, i must have hit a nerve rite?
The day you, or anyone else for that matter hits my nerve, is the day i stop logging on to nairaland. . .

~~3310~~

<<\cool/>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Please My (future) Man ? / Guys Which Do You Prefer,a Career Woman Or A Housewife?? / Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.