Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? (3705 Views)

Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Does Everybody Eventually Fall In Love Or Find Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: The day you, or anyone else for that matter hits my nerve, is the day i stop logging on to nairaland. . .

~~3310~~

<<\cool/>>
Its ok son, you don't have to hide it anymore, come sit on my laps and tell me all about the sleepness nights you've had due to the excessive bashings you've received from nlanders that know how much of a shyte you are.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by UncleJJ(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2012
Because real men love the "chase" !
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by blasterman(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2012
Sexkillz na woman wrapper lol e be like say u have lived as a woman before because how can u talk so authoritative about a woman perspective. Unless u are a homo which I don't think but u really r a character
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
not too long ago i met two ladies,at difft times,as i was talking, without letting me land,they interrupted n told me they were engaged. ok o, i left .later when they got to know me better,one of them said she was no longer wt her guy n she wanted to know my place. d body language of d other one suggested she is ready for me n wanted to know place too. to the two i objected to their wish o, mi o raye shit mehn- (sexkillz).
i wudn't want 2 b engaged to n in d end dumped.i wont tolerate wat i wil nt accept
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Beync(f): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Yes I disliked him, dint liked to see him around, tried scaring him away with one demand or d other, gave him less attention with excuses, but he resisted those whethers. Very courageous even when friends told him 'hey guy see many girls abound why u dey dull for girl sef? Abeg catch fun with us' he knows what he wants and still go go for it. Now I can never forget him, I can't play with him. He has a gold mind, one thin I cherish abt him.
'We were looking but some how some way we couldn't see that the luv is always there, it's been around us everywhere, I have to fall to finally see that luv is always there eh'.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
Beync: Yes I disliked him, dint liked to see him around, tried scaring him away with one demand or d other, gave him less attention with excuses, but he resisted those whethers. Very courageous even when friends told him 'hey guy see many girls abound why u dey dull for girl sef? Abeg catch fun with us' he knows what he wants and still go go for it. Now I can never forget him, I can't play with him. He has a gold mind, one thin I cherish abt him.
'We were looking but some how some way we couldn't see that the luv is always there, it's been around us everywhere, I have to fall to finally see that luv is always there eh'.

This is a typical example of what i was talking about. But you didnt tell us why you didnt like him the first place and then only to end up loving him.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Beync(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
blogger1.0:

This is a typical example of what i was talking about. But you didnt tell us why you didnt like him the first place and then only to end up loving him.
honestly i was looking down on him becos of tastes,i was paying attention to unimportant things. really some good things doesnt come to us as goods, most goods come in disguise
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Beync: honestly i was looking down on him becos of tastes,i was paying attention to unimportant things. really some good things doesnt come to us as goods, most goods come in disguise
Ooo! What a wonderful moral lesson the girls get to pick up from your story. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Eventually Fall For The Guys They Disliked Initially? by Beync(f): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
blogger1.0:

Ooo! What a wonderful moral lesson the girls get to pick up from your story. Thanks for sharing.
Tanx too for this tread, it reminds me

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Deleted Your Number; BB Pin And Everything About U From Her Phone / Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? / Act Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.