Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (26966 Views)

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by wurajone(f): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
ayula44: I dont waste my money on women any day any time.if a lady knows she's got no transport n therefore,ll not come over to my place,then let her stay @ hers.if possible,i'll even collect from her.doesn't mean either of us is an 'i never chop'.
Hmmmmm,na people like you dey pay for "red cab" o bros.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by dangaye: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
That is why we are men. To be in control, you have to be the Giver not the Receiver.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why do you guys run after needy girls? angry angry

If she can't pay for her transport fare, tell her to sit her arse down in her house... grin
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

No that wasn't you, ijebabe did that.
Yours was on my bom.
Ur Bom? Dat burnt looking tin? Ayama! *spits*
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
dangaye: That is why we are men. To be in control, you have to be the Giver not the Receiver.

What happened to feminism and gender equality?

You guys need to leave needy chics alone, and get with decent chics.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur Bom? Dat burnt looking tin? Ayama! *spits*

But you can't count how many times you stuck your tongue in there.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by kristofa09(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: same old story of crying broke-assss men !
Hia!cheesy
r u one of them.?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Freiburger(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
shymmex: Why do you guys run after needy girls? angry angry

#
Because guys think they are cheap, i reapeat, i can't date a girl who is not mobile lipsrsealed
shymmex: Why do you guys run after needy girls? angry angry

#
Because guys think they are cheap, i reapeat, i can't date a girl who is not mobile
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by kristofa09(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
sosoluv: Happy 101 Thread Day! its not an obligation on the guy to pay for fuel or transport, the lady should also pay for it herself sometimes
sup girl...were av u bin?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

But you can't count how many times you stuck your tongue in there.
Ok! I blame ur Parkisons dis time.

Get help! U loosing it.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
When it comes to responsibilty, Women forget about Gender equality

But when it comes to benefits they are quick to ask for equality

4 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
dayokanu: When it comes to responsibilty, Women forget about Gender equality

But when it comes to benefits they are quick to ask for equality

nice one.
you are so correct.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Sunbellar: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I guess dat explains ur tribal mark. tongue
Hmmm!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Akilokazeem(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
Not must but if he has and wishes to pay.....
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by kristofa09(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acid,mayb they tot u r there guardian naaa.there respnsibility.

www.nairaland.com/962599/must-d-guys-always-foot
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Bro Ur Rite, ur on point. I like d way u write ur thread. HTD......
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Jimatex(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Is normal cos na we men draw de rain.lol
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by emmykk(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
cindyrella:
Aka super glue grin grin
akaGum
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Emilord(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
I bet u,all these crap of"must giving your gurl Tp wen she visits"only happens in dis part of d world(africa/9ja).

Oyibo pple know wat a relationship is all abt than we do...no skin pain giving ur gurl TP when she visits,bt it's not a MUST tin,or do or die tin..jst imagining visitn my gurl and expecting a TP wen going back.

@op hapi 101 threads...let d party begin
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Ironi: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
If a lady visits and you Bleep her the whole night ,would it be too much to ask for a fare back home?

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by bennieman: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2012
M M M: Op

It is our responsibility (men) 2 take care of dere (ladies) bills since dey supply us with day 2 day & steady punny coolcool

But @ op u still need 2 stay away from poor & stingy ladies (9ja) shocked

It is not only the ladies that give guys steady punny but it is also vice versa. Having said that, i think it is fair to pay the bills for ladies when necessary...
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by member479760: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Why should a guy pay when the lady also go enjoy the phuck?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by LCASHMAN(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
CAN ONLY GIVE ANYTHIN ON HER WAY BACK IF D SEX IS GOOD,IF NOT,GO AS U COME. dirty!!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
OP, there is nothing poverty cannot do. Honestly, poverty is the major enemy to Nigerian society as a whole- it has destroyed every other thing in Nigeria- from dating, relationship, marriage, education, trading, our mode & way of worship, religion (whereby people only testify to God's goodness when they secure a job, get a husband, etc...& not seeing life & good health & etc as God's blessing), politics (whereby people caste their votes based on which political candidate gives them money or food items or the other not minding the long term effect after election). It is also so disheartening that a lady will be using relationship & dating to make profit & money & at the same time wishing to be loved truly. So OP, Nigerian society has turned everything upside down, people out of poverty now do horrible things, base their actions & reactions on monetary gains; both poor & rich cos it has become a way of life, a tradition, a culture...& its so rampant amongst the female folks, too bad, they need to change some of their recent attitudes acquired from western culture, cos they aren't doing our society any good! nice topic for this in relationship!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Sunbellar: Hmmm!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by mrperfect(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Isn't a must, be necessary if you can.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by stunna2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
pufectskin: Yes, u r absolutely correct. Its a black girl thing around d world. I wonder y though? I rich white chick would let u hv her as long as u r from a similarly rich family. She won't expect gas money. Lol. But u ll have to treat her to a nice time though, in general, in d relationship. White ppl like adventure, thrill, and stuff. Blacks r soooo poor or generally surrounded by soooo many poor ppl dat their sense of worth boils down to price tags...dats my 2 cents on dis issue. But I am probably wrong..

you may have a point! i started dating white girls and when i later turned to black girls...i started noticing all these small differences! the black girls here dont actually want any taxi money from you at all...you must have a car to come pick them up and be their personal driver after that 1st date...otherwise forget it! so, the blackmen here respond by spending all their earnings on a car and living in a room or sharing an apartment or living in mom's basement at 40!

as long as the nice ride is there, they will have any woman they want! but with white folks, having a house is more important...and you can see why, since average house here cost 1/2 a mil and average car cost 30,000! the white women prefers who can afford a house and the black women go for man who have a car because that is wealth to them!

over here, it's also true that because the government usually will give a free house to a black woman who has a child and leaves her boy friend but the government will never give anyone a free car...car therefore becomes a bigger symbol of wealth to them! please notice how many black girls love to take pictures next to nice cars?? white girls prefer pictures inside beautiful houses

a good friend observed that white people have moved beyond worrying about what to eat and often thinks in terms of fun now...that explains the difference in observed behaviours sometimes which u alluded to too!

at the end of the day...a lot of woman think sex should not be free and if they bring it to ur house...they want to be compensated one way or the other and this is true for all women of all races to a degree...and i know this for a fact! but i know a Chinese woman who tend to bring gifts with her when coming to get some, but it's rare!

no free lunches as they say
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by prico(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wts d big deal in givn a gurl tfare
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by acidtalk: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2012
prico: Wts d big deal in givn a gurl tfare

Yes there is no big deal.
The question is, IS IT A MUST?
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by cama: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
you don nyash her &yet u don't want to pay tp mumu
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by paveinc(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
GIVE TO CEASER WAT BELONGS TO CEASER.GUY PAY UR DUE
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by diesel86: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
A woman wld always be a woman that is hw God made them, as for me its a two way thing, if a woman comes visiting at times depending on my pocket and mood, no problem, but if she now takes it as a regular thing i would not hesitate to let her av a piece of my mind, if she is not comfortable with that then she is free to leave. Problem with most of us guys is that we a scared to speak our minds for the fear of losing the lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.