Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? (16279 Views)

Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by HOTsnow(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Nothing! Cos I don't v one lipsrsealed
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by victorian(f): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2012
Sincerity, Care ,warmth and clean love, no games at all smiley
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Killcabal(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
[b][b][b][b][i][i]
Plot of Land[/i][/i]
[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
I only look at girlz eyez when i want to find out the truth. I dn't just luk @ dier face i lookd into dier eyez the pupilz will alwayz tell me wat a girl ix hidin 4m me or the way she feelz/wat she want wheneva we're together.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
I dont look frequently cus once I do, I get drowned in the ocean of love that oozes out...
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05: I only look at girlz eyez when i want to find out the truth. I dn't just luk @ dier face i lookd into dier eyez the pupilz will alwayz tell me wat a girl ix hidin 4m me or the way she feelz/wat she want wheneva we're together.
and those pretending nko? Do you really think you can detect that?
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:

and those pretending nko? Do you really think you can detect that?
I will, eventually it may not be 4m the eye. I jst like to figure out tinz wif my patner.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
I will, eventually it may not be 4m the eye. I jst like to figure out tinz wif my patner.
alright, your partner then....just pray you dont meet them pretenders...you might just get wrong signals...:/
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:

alright, your partner then....just pray you dont meet them pretenders...you might just get wrong signals...:/
Rite! Bt if i may ask u quest. Can you just define love for me {i mean the reall one}
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
I fhnk u're rite u might win in the first place that doesn't mean u've won besidez i dn't really fhnk itz good doin that coz the truth wil find back itz way, No way.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
Rite! Bt if i may ask u quest. Can you just define love for me {i mean the reall one}
the definition is in my feelings....
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by JoanJohnson(f): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
No partner with eyes, the last time i checked, wat i saw wasn't wat am seeing nw, i saw all the good tins with him, now am nt seeing again.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:

the definition is in my feelings....
Atleast you can interpret ur feelinz.xprezz it i want ur ans. Jst 2 knw u're virtually wrong{Like i dn't really get ur point of view}
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
Atleast you can interpret ur feelinz.xprezz it i want ur ans. Jst 2 knw u're virtually wrong{Like i dn't really get ur point of view}
well, thats the problem.... I cant interprete it...its so overwhelming.

BTW, what point are you talking about?
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:
well, thats the problem.... I cant interprete it...its so overwhelming.

BTW, what point are you talking about?
Once you can't interpret Ur feelinz,u now start to pretend. U must be a very good pretender in 0l wayz <3. .....No worries now i fhnk i'v figure out the point.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
Once you can't interpret Ur feelinz,u now start to pretend. U must be a very good pretender in 0l wayz <3. .....No worries now i fhnk i'v figure out the point.
yuck! You are so confused
whatever happened to "I havent found the best word to describe it"......gosh...waste of time
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Maria-G:

yuck! You are so confused
whatever happened to "I havent found the best word to describe it"......gosh...waste of time
Nd now dat u've knw how to put it. D truth ix av figure out the point particularly in U....Ew!
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by 190: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2012
when i look into my girl's eyes

i see bold 5
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Dondav(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2012
@topic, what was I supposed to see?

I saw her Cornea, Retina and the pupils.. What else should I have seen?
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
190: when i look into my girl's eyes

i see bold 5

190 I have missed you oh, see as sexkillz don scare you comot form NL. You dey fia fia abi?

Anywayz, so you be her mugu? The usual.

sad
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Jerie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
She always looks away, painfully shy. She's right here beside me, lemme try it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.