Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,553 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? (16281 Views)

Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / What Are Bw Looking Into A White Man? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by HOTsnow(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Nothing! Cos I don't v one lipsrsealed
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by victorian(f): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2012
Sincerity, Care ,warmth and clean love, no games at all smiley
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Killcabal(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
[b][b][b][b][i][i]
Plot of Land[/i][/i]
[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
I only look at girlz eyez when i want to find out the truth. I dn't just luk @ dier face i lookd into dier eyez the pupilz will alwayz tell me wat a girl ix hidin 4m me or the way she feelz/wat she want wheneva we're together.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
I dont look frequently cus once I do, I get drowned in the ocean of love that oozes out...
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05: I only look at girlz eyez when i want to find out the truth. I dn't just luk @ dier face i lookd into dier eyez the pupilz will alwayz tell me wat a girl ix hidin 4m me or the way she feelz/wat she want wheneva we're together.
and those pretending nko? Do you really think you can detect that?
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:

and those pretending nko? Do you really think you can detect that?
I will, eventually it may not be 4m the eye. I jst like to figure out tinz wif my patner.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
I will, eventually it may not be 4m the eye. I jst like to figure out tinz wif my patner.
alright, your partner then....just pray you dont meet them pretenders...you might just get wrong signals...:/
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maria-G:

alright, your partner then....just pray you dont meet them pretenders...you might just get wrong signals...:/
Rite! Bt if i may ask u quest. Can you just define love for me {i mean the reall one}
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
I fhnk u're rite u might win in the first place that doesn't mean u've won besidez i dn't really fhnk itz good doin that coz the truth wil find back itz way, No way.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
Rite! Bt if i may ask u quest. Can you just define love for me {i mean the reall one}
the definition is in my feelings....
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by JoanJohnson(f): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
No partner with eyes, the last time i checked, wat i saw wasn't wat am seeing nw, i saw all the good tins with him, now am nt seeing again.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:

the definition is in my feelings....
Atleast you can interpret ur feelinz.xprezz it i want ur ans. Jst 2 knw u're virtually wrong{Like i dn't really get ur point of view}
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
Atleast you can interpret ur feelinz.xprezz it i want ur ans. Jst 2 knw u're virtually wrong{Like i dn't really get ur point of view}
well, thats the problem.... I cant interprete it...its so overwhelming.

BTW, what point are you talking about?
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:
well, thats the problem.... I cant interprete it...its so overwhelming.

BTW, what point are you talking about?
Once you can't interpret Ur feelinz,u now start to pretend. U must be a very good pretender in 0l wayz <3. .....No worries now i fhnk i'v figure out the point.
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
ADEBAYOUR05:
Once you can't interpret Ur feelinz,u now start to pretend. U must be a very good pretender in 0l wayz <3. .....No worries now i fhnk i'v figure out the point.
yuck! You are so confused
whatever happened to "I havent found the best word to describe it"......gosh...waste of time
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 6:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Maria-G:

yuck! You are so confused
whatever happened to "I havent found the best word to describe it"......gosh...waste of time
Nd now dat u've knw how to put it. D truth ix av figure out the point particularly in U....Ew!
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by 190: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2012
when i look into my girl's eyes

i see bold 5
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Dondav(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2012
@topic, what was I supposed to see?

I saw her Cornea, Retina and the pupils.. What else should I have seen?
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
190: when i look into my girl's eyes

i see bold 5

190 I have missed you oh, see as sexkillz don scare you comot form NL. You dey fia fia abi?

Anywayz, so you be her mugu? The usual.

sad
Re: Looking Into Your Partner's Eyes - What Do You See? by Jerie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
She always looks away, painfully shy. She's right here beside me, lemme try it again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm / Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.