Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her (17469 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2012
@op your parents sent yhu to school to study and become something in lyf! Nd not to mess around with girls! Abi you wan be lyk the next ******¿¿

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by ElobuikeGeorge: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2012
U can bring a bitch out frm d hood..but u cant bring out d hood out frm d bitch....so guy kindly hump to anoda lucky bitch...uv already helped d bitch sunhow....i tink u shuld help ur self dude..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Kelvinj(m): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2012
Well @ op, u were just a stage in her life....guess she don pass ur level lol time 2 move on boy..
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Abbey2sam(m): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2012
I will give you one advice son, never let a wowan make you feel like you can never get someone better than her, give her some time by letting her go...there are so many other gurls out there to pick from, so why worring your head over one that dont want you in her life anymore......be the man and call her, tell her d relationship is no longer working so you got to lego of her,please don't let reverse be d case, that's she, breaking up wit you
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by eherbal(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2012
Boyloaf: simple as ABC. OP u berra move ur asss morafuka
ouch!harsh.....
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by masterpiecer(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2012
Abbey2sam: I will give you one advice son, never let a wowan make you feel like you can never get someone better than her, give her some time by letting her go...there are so many other gurls out there to pick from, so why worring your head over one that dont want you in her life anymore......be the man and call her, tell her d relationship is no longer working so you got to lego of her,please don't let reverse be d case, that's she, breaking up wit you

best advice ever, guy better do what dis poster has said or u might regret at the end.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by masterpiecer(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2012
i just checked ur profile, if dats u, den there r alot of more beautiful girls out there that would want u as a bf, cos u really look cute, bt as 4 dis girl, jst let her, women can be so confused and unexplainable some times
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by paveinc(m): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2012
young handsome man der is sumtin u r not tellin us here.are u sure u r not d broke type.cos witout d benjamin its very difficult to please some ladies.make d MONEY and she love you all over over over again..
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2012
2buff:

A girl really isn't ready for anything serious until age 25+ from experience.

Says who? Guess u have been flocking with those paper chasers
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by rush2mac(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Lol,mr programmer,u 2 much.keep it up
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by MMM2(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2012
Holyrule: another moral/disciplinary advice. A Word is enough for a wise.

Tank u 4 tell him
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Dhelake: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2012
Sijo01: Why do kids fall in love?
cos they watch too much Movies
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2012
@Op: There's little anybody can do in a relationship if one of the parties exhibits signs of being tired with that relationship.

The question is, How can one accurately tell if these signs are correct pointers or not?

In your case, I suggest you try one last effort at dialogue. Talk to her. Reason with her. Do like Don Vito Corleone of The Godfather fame. Sit with her. Talk to her. It's only when this fails that you can also say like Don Vito Corleone: "But this fellow [girl] does not want to reason." Then you can walk out.

Trust me, if you walk out, the grass is greener on the other side. It's not an easy feat to walk out, but it is the best option at times.

On another note, I'd advice you focus on your books. Nobody is saying don't date; date. But give your books a code red priority. Because some relationships are ephemeral, while education is long lasting.

I wish you luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by alienware(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2012
andyanders: She is beginning to find out that you are not a real man and her type cos of your state of mind. By even saying you dislike her dress code when guys are around you goes to show that you are not matured yet since you claim to be a real African man. It's better you look for your type.The ones that wear wrapper and Gele, buba and plait local hair style since you are coming from Ogbomosho
hahahahaha. Those ones were get akpai mark.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by wine4dguy: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2012
@OP lets set priorities right, Ur mates are looking for ways to better their GP and ur lukin for way to better ur relationship SMH. Remember women chase succesful men and unsuccesful men are busy chasin women...u get?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2012
Sijo01: Why do kids fall in love?
i'll think about it. Lol
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by brownlord: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2012
crackhouse: I think u need a relationship with God. Since this one is not working, just try God and u will be happy forever and i am sure he can never be tired of u like ur gf.

Am sure you did not read his post before striking ur keys, the young man tell u say na relationshp wit. God him dey fine or how comport e babe wen don go wack,
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by ay0201(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2012
houstonia: I Love My GirlFriend So Damn Much, Cos She's A Good Girl, But I Think She is Tired Of Me

dear nairalanders, I'm a young handsome man, am 24 years of age and a student of Niger Delta University BY. In my 2nd semester 100 level I fell in love with this very very good charactered 200 level girl. We had fun together, and I even deflowered her myself.(Now in 200, she 300) She also loved me back but currently we both seem to be having quarrels about me feeling too insecure which I seriously doubt that I'm, and most importantly, she always loved to stay in the house with just bikinis when I first met her, which as an African man I could tolerate when its just the two of us.This days, she does it even in front of every other person(guy). And she now uses statements like "I blame myself for letting you into my life" "its me who agreed to date you" Please this issue is ruining my relationship. I need your advice please.
Guy, are u a man? Do not let her dump u, u should rather dump her and move on. You at least have made a mark in her life by tearing the nylon. let her go, she might not be the best for you. She now believes she is above your level. Dump her like shit. Water would always find its level anyway.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by CastleandGreen: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2012
houstonia: I Love My GirlFriend So Damn Much, Cos She's A Good Girl, But I Think She is Tired Of Me

dear nairalanders, I'm a young handsome man, am 24 years of age and a student of Niger Delta University BY. In my 2nd semester 100 level I fell in love with this very very good charactered 200 level girl. We had fun together, and I even deflowered her myself.(Now in 200, she 300) She also loved me back but currently we both seem to be having quarrels about me feeling too insecure which I seriously doubt that I'm, and most importantly, she always loved to stay in the house with just bikinis when I first met her, which as an African man I could tolerate when its just the two of us.This days, she does it even in front of every other person(guy). And she now uses statements like "I blame myself for letting you into my life" "its me who agreed to date you" Please this issue is ruining my relationship. I need your advice please.
i thot d purpose of ur goin 2 skool was 2 go n get a degree?
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by brownlord: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2012
Well u dull urself men, u even too young to cage urself in one mumu relationshp, when I was in skul, men I dey groove life, so I expect u do same bro, little girls no won send if u got plans or u trying to groom them for the better, when dey mix up, tht the end, I do not agree wit people that said u shld call her and tell her its over, those tins r outdated,no correct guy break up wit a woman, if she start messing up, then u mess up too, get urself another men, while she's there anytm u want to go party, if possile even suggest to her to put on pant and bra, it makes her more sexy provided u knw u got no plans for her,first let me ask u, what confreternity u belong, wht car do u drive, hw mch is ur weekly spendin, who r the kinda guys u roll wit, wht the size of ur wadrope, hw often u go clubbing and hang out, if u not in any of these category, and u crying ur babe is messing up, men u need to hv ur head exermined, everybabe look forward to surprises frm their man, I was one of the biggest boy back in ccampus, roll wit the biggest squad, though was nt a cultist, but been a top member of anti cult in ekp, roll wit men, so all the babes they always dey show face, my guy try fix urself up, and flex ur skool life men only few girls r worth it
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2012
Na mumu dey worry this one sha, which is normal when a man puts his heart (rather than his 'loins' only) into the relationship. . .it's only when you're so sentimental that you would ignore tell-tale signs and allow some girl use you to clean her dirty yansh and flush you down the toilet - in the name of being in love with her.

To tell you the truth, no advice is necessary, because a boy in your emotional state would be too weak to implement any advice anyway.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by firmcy(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2012
sad ......dis is d very 1st time an droping a coment in nairaland sinc ma 5yrs of being a memba,nd wat i wnan sa is....if u rly wna com out of skol wt ur heads high nd a a gud G.P,4gt girls 4 nw,wen u ar out wt ur job,de wil beg 4 u,an old man once said dis 2 me in ma ss2 afta seeing me wt a girl at a cona wt ma uniform,i nva undastood until i gt admisn in 2.7,nd decidd 2 ride on wt out a girl..........am in ma finals alrdy nd i am glad i neva had anytin wt any girl,am so proud of masef 4 ds cos i ve neva had any cos 2 worry ma head ova any girl.....wen de hear am in ma finals nw afta greeting dm,de wait 4 me 2 ask 4 no nd al dt bt dm ar shold wen i jus walk away lik i neva spok 2 anytin or body,in dia mind,de wil wonda .....is ds guy a man....its cool 2 do ds....so ma humbl logo maki is dt u let d girls go nd focus mor on ur akada nd wen u ar don,u go use dm de clean nyash if u wish......one love....am out
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Yomzyboy(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2012
2mi,she still liks u mayb shes tryin 2prove or test u2 no hw much u luv r
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by masterpiecer(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2012
firmcy: sad ......[size=20pt]dis is d very 1st time an droping a coment in nairaland sinc ma 5yrs of being a memba[/size] ,nd wat i wnan sa is....if u rly wna com out of skol wt ur heads high nd a a gud G.P,4gt girls 4 nw,wen u ar out wt ur job,de wil beg 4 u,an old man once said dis 2 me in ma ss2 afta seeing me wt a girl at a cona wt ma uniform,i nva undastood until i gt admisn in 2.7,nd decidd 2 ride on wt out a girl..........am in ma finals alrdy nd i am glad i neva had anytin wt any girl,am so proud of masef 4 ds cos i ve neva had any cos 2 worry ma head ova any girl.....wen de hear am in ma finals nw afta greeting dm,de wait 4 me 2 ask 4 no nd al dt bt dm ar shold wen i jus walk away lik i neva spok 2 anytin or body,in dia mind,de wil wonda .....is ds guy a man....its cool 2 do ds....so ma humbl logo maki is dt u let d girls go nd focus mor on ur akada nd wen u ar don,u go use dm de clean nyash if u wish......one love....am out

do u have to tell a lie before u comment on a topic?
lie lie boy angry
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by DANILSA(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2012
Leave woman go skul bros
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Timijo(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2012

Y did u fall in love? I wil advice u to rise in love b4 u injure urself.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2012
Dis topic is really a very serious one... As Ȋ̝̊̅† relates to d heart..
OP... Its as serious as leaving d relationship dat u have built. Its clear, but then, being a man and deciding to leave may fix d missing nut in her head... Although, don't bet on Ȋ̝̊̅†.
Call d shots! U ® still in year 2... U have enuf time to start again.
If she calls d shots, d effects would be worse on u... So, BE THE MAN!!
She is already living in a dream world... No matter how girls flaunt themselves these days... Fact remains dat THEY KNOW Ȋ̝̊̅† CAN TAKE 6 BAD RELATIONSHIPS TO GET ONE GOOD 1..
Hence, make her regret Ȋ̝̊̅†...

As for others, callin d OP a kid, i started datin my gf in year2... And its been fun, somehow, Ȋ̝̊̅† gets me much more focused.. No time to go chyke chiks or even random parties.. A sense of responsibility sets in.
I'm really disappointed at some of U. Sum of u ® ppl i really lookd up to, LOSERS!
How can u play with matters of the heart? Shame on U!
Its only a kid dat wouldn't b able to handle a r/ship at year2...
Besides even if full grown men and women get hurt for love, why shouldn't d OP??
Or would u tell a man to leave woman and go WORK.... When he already has a gud job?
Besides, OP never complained abt time management/gum body.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by firmcy(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2012
Ve u seen me wt ur sister b4?
Am nt lik evry oda guy so bak off hater[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by tai2(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2012
@OP Save yourself before it is too late:

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by eunisam: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Its a pity man! Why not get ready to let go? Get some1else. Beauty is relative.attraction is no body's monopoly.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
What are u still waiting 4 my guy,make d girl dump u,instead of u dumping her. Man !e beta say na u dump nd bone her,she go dey feel u nd ur little swags,go dy gv u ur ways. . . . Light u joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / Can You Marry A Prostitute? / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.