Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) (8477 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
oduasolja:

I LAFF OHH . PLEASE ,I support your self determination. I too want self determination. But you know what they say , be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

[size=15pt]Ermmm.... i actually want what i WISH for because i believe the greatest nation in Africa would be made up of the most resourceful people in Africa (we have already proven that in Nigeria , we keep the nations economy and commerce alive), We have the international presence (Lots of igbos in the diaspora) and last but not least NATURAL RESOURCES . I hate to say this but if Nigeria breaks up countries like Bangladesh and Somalia would be paradise compared to what the North and South west would become as a nation.[/size]
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag(m):
Exactly!
I keep saying Igbos and Hausas are the biggest problems in Nigeria. And I say this without malice or hatred as I have friends and familial ties with both groups, but the level of intolerance from both of them is astounding. If a Northerner is not hacking down a Christian, a South Easterner is hounding a Muslim. Today they all hate GEJ, but let Abacha rise from the grave tomorrow and start eliminating all his opponents again you won't hear a whimper, and if you do its shouts of "Ranka Dede" that'll rent the air. Both groups are so myopic in their thinking and outlook, that their typical "Crabs-In-A-Barrell" mentality will do nothing but drag Nigeria into the well of disaster.

your past post has a lot to say about you. about the bolded: ofcourse what good thing can a yoruba man say about igbos.
mind you that your yoruba people can not and can never bear as much hurts as igbos. ask even your parents about this fact.

don't forget till tomorrow that the igbos want out from this relationship but the afenifere's are beggin the north not to secede too.
stop speaking at the igbos as if they are enjoying the mess called nigeria.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag(m):
I have only one answer for you:
LOOK AT YOUR WORDS, LOOK AT YOUR VIEWS, EVERYONE CAN CHECK OUT YOUR OLD POSTS :YOU ARE TOO EVIL TO CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN.

with all due respect your view and judgment about religion or moral is too low to call somebdy evil.
the reason is that you derail the post and continue speaking words that occupied your mind long time ago.

yes you hate the igbos but we don't even care vus the more you hate us the better we progress so go on.

Look at the area in question, construction works is on going, the mosque environ is messed up by hausa/fulani's
and this is the major entrance into Anambra South East from the west, yet to you there's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag(m): Who are my Fathers? See what intolerance causes? How do you know my beliefs? How do you know if I even believe in a God? Oh, cus I respectfully spell it with a capital "G"?! My friend, you are too intolerant, crass and myopic and for your own good, and for the good of mankind, I sincerely hope you're sterile or will take my advice in good faith and not reproduce, because even one more person sharing your genes will be a burden on the Planet.

Pleas is there a moderator in this forum? this guy should be bound. am calling for his restriction.

he wish somebody else to be sterile just for having a different opinion from his.
as that is not enuf, he lays course on him yet the moderator keep silent. pls its not fair.

mr.kingflag do you see why i said you lack moral judgment to know who is sound or not.
your words alone proves to us that you are a hate consume felow.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by asha80(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
truth of the matter is that if one wants to change the face of onitsha enviromental and structure wise one has to have a heart of stone.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
9ja voice:

Answer to the bolded: Jos massacre 1945 and Kano genocide 1953. http://www.anamites.com/2011/11/unending-massacre-of-southerners-in.html
next time if you have no knowledge of something don't jump into it ok.

i follow your post gradualy till i found out that you are a tribalist and hate consumed person.
but what bafled me much is the fact you even don't know nor see yourself as such. you derail the post and keep talking thrash.

say the truth for once, is that eye sour called a musque good to stand there till next morning? if your answer to this question is yes then you are as
good as evil yourself. we talk of developement and progress everyday yet many realy don't want it because it may favor others more than them.

My dude, SHUT THE FU*CK UP!!!! Bloody myopic imbeciles like yourself are the ones I despise the most. Because of ignoramuses like you, is why Africa will never rise. Bloody fo*ol talking about he follows my post "gradually", who begged you? Do I come off as some sorta fella that seeks approval of my opinions? Or did I tell you I'm running a cult and need followers?! I speak the truth and I don't care whose OX is gored. Bloody, slime slurping, venom drinking, 3rd world beast, once you go against their sick views you're labelled a tribalist. Aren't you fuckas tired of playing the blame game?! Aren't you sick of whining?! Aren't your tired of coming off as biyyxxtches all the time instead of the men you claim to be and always want everyone to regard you as?!

Whenever you go contrary to their illogical beliefs you're either Yoruba, Muslim, ACN or the Boogeyman. Everyone wants to harm them, everyone wants to kill them. Two groups of people were disparaged in my post, yet, only the usual group decided to go naked in the market place and scream like mad men :"KINGOFLAG HATES US"! Whinny little biyyxtch pull your freaking pants up, nobody is trying to ra*pe you!

Like I said, learn how to be tolerant and maybe, just maybe, you might get that respect you so sorely desire when you allow peace to reign.

Beast!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by PaulJohn1: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Tolerance ? Haha the past 50 decades has been marred with religious violence in Nigeria , with the Christians as the victims in the "equation" and you talk about tolerance . Tolerance from the Christians has kept Nigeria as one BUT there is a limit to Tolerance .

Some group just have to learn tolerance.
Have you seen the S/Westerners chasing you out of their land because you're not from there or because your religion is different from theirs. Bro, let the truth be said.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag(m): 7:44pm
The same dude that was just clutching his Bible and proclaiming himself Jesus while calling others Satan.
You're a horribly sad case. Don't you have some fares to pick up or something? Business is usually brisk on sundays.

You hardly speak 2 sentences without curse or insult pls take a time out of nairaland to recover yourself.
this my candid advice.

How can you even think that igbos should give the hausa/fulani a free land to build musque?
no body give churches free land to build churches in the east talk more of musque.
in the east we pay for what we use we wait for no government,ok. in the north and west you cannot do unless government does it for you.

now do for others what you want them to do for you.
in the west/north you never given the east any free land so why do you want to get one from us?
even as we pay for every piece of land we posses in the west/north yet it is the major reason you guys keep hating us.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
9ja voice:

You hardly speak 2 sentences without curse or insult pls take a time out of nairaland to recover yourself.
this my candid advice.

How can you even think that igbos should give the hausa/fulani a free land to build musque?
no body give churches free land to build churches in the east talk more of musque.
in the east we pay for what we use we wait for no government,ok. in the north and west you cannot do unless government does it for you.

now do for others what you want them to do for you.
in the west/north you never given the east any free land so why do you want to get one from us?
even as we pay for every piece of land we posses in the west/north yet it is the major reason you guys keep hating us.

Dude, can you fu*ck off and get the hell off my laps?! Im not Santa Claus you freaking imbe*cile. And even if I was, wouldn't it be weird that a grown man is sitting on the legs of another grown man?! Where the hell did I say any of the above which you've accused me of you intolerant pr*ick?! I said learn tolerance, thats all! God, you guys are so shallow in your way of thinking.

Please, fu*ck off. And yes, every other reply of mine to you and yours will be laced with insults so long as you keep misquoting me, calling me names, and diverting my points. I do not like your kind. You're too archaic for this modern world and theres no point me retorting in a civilized manner. You come off as an animal, and the only way to get your point across with an animal is to hit it in the head or back with a big stick. . .

So, please, fu*ck off and go die in a quiet corner somewhere. Call us when your corpse is badly decomposed so we can dispose of it in a manner befitting a beast such as you!

Gaaawwwwd!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
by oduasolja: 8:28pm
silly igbos.
how many of your freaking filthy people are all over the country, in the north .millions.
a few northerners are in in onitsha and you dey do shakara. ok.
make the country break up . una go see ohh. when the millions of igbo return , i hope u can feed them . mother fuckers.

this is the kind statement you will hear from yorubas about igbos.

even when they see that we are right. yorubas just hate us for no just course. ask this odusola a simple question?
if a place like picture is found in lagos will he like it to be wiped out or not? answer me sincerely.

look we are no more in the 60s-80s nigeria has moved on.

can i remind you folks the words of your chief speaker SLS, HE SAID AND I QOUTE
1 "YORUBA'S ARE TOO TRIBALISTIC TO REASON STRAIGHT"
2 "THE IGBOS HAS INTEGRATED INTO NIGERIA BUT NIGERIA HAS NOT INTEGRATED THE IGBOS"

i dare any of you guys from the west/north to ask your brothers living in the east how accomodating/tolerant we are?
the answer you get will make you hate us the more because anything good about us makes you guys go crazy.
as for the crumbs called musque up bridge it will go asap.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ndu Chuks the hausa Malu:

How many grants have your muslim states given to build churches in the North?

On topic, what sort of filthy mosque is this? Both the filthy building, filthy worshipers and the filthy religion should be expunged from the face of that locality. Dirty pigs shhhhhitting and pissssssing all over the damn place like cows.

Fasola did same and heaven did not fall. Heaven will not fall now.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
by oduasolja: 8:41pm
I LAFF OHH . PLEASE ,I support your self determination. I too want self determination. But you know what they say , be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Onething about an igbo man is that whatever he blv in he live for,fight for even can die for.
we igbos did not just wish to have self determination but we even fouth for it. do you feel us cus we are no cowards.

every yoruba yearns for igbos move from the west as for them to posses igbo properties in lagos,oyo,ogun and ondo. pure sign of wickedness, laziness and evil.
don't forget we acquire those things in less that 30yrs after we start up with nothing talk more of whan we start with tangible capital.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag(m):My dude, SHUT THE FU*CK UP!!!! Bloody myopic imbeciles like yourself are the ones I despise the most. Because of ignoramuses like you, is why Africa will never rise. Bloody fo*ol talking about he follows my post "gradually", who begged you? Do I come off as some sorta fella that seeks approval of my opinions? Or did I tell you I'm running a cult and need followers?! I speak the truth and I don't care whose OX is gored. Bloody, slime slurping, venom drinking, 3rd world beast, once you go against their sick views you're labelled a tribalist. Aren't you fuckas tired of playing the blame game?! Aren't you sick of whining?! Aren't your tired of coming off as biyyxxtches all the time instead of the men you claim to be and always want everyone to regard you as?!

please where is the moderators of this forum, this guys need to be booted out from here at once.

for your information, no igbosman is interested in what a yorubaman thinks of him because we knew what you think abou us already.
the best you can think is 20pounds. even with it we can go miles. we don't cry and ask for government help else nothing works.

do you know that apart from lagos government projects in lagos the only group that develope lagos is the igbos,
90% of housing developement in lagos today are fro igbos. so keep mute when you have nothing to contribute.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by oduasolja: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

[size=15pt]Ermmm.... i actually want what i WISH for because i believe the greatest nation in Africa would be made up of the most resourceful people in Africa (we have already proven that in Nigeria , we keep the nations economy and commerce alive), We have the international presence (Lots of igbos in the diaspora) and last but not least NATURAL RESOURCES . I hate to say this but if Nigeria breaks up countries like Bangladesh and Somalia would be paradise compared to what the North and South west would become as a nation.[/size]

buhahahhaa.

i laff ohhh. okay we go see .

just dont come to my side begging.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by oduasolja: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
9ja voice:

please where is the moderators of this forum, this guys need to be booted out from here at once.

for your information, no igbosman is interested in what a yorubaman thinks of him because we knew what you think abou us already.
the best you can think is 20pounds. even with it we can go miles. we don't cry and ask for government help else nothing works.

do you know that apart from lagos government projects in lagos the only group that develope lagos is the igbos,
90% of housing developement in lagos today are fro igbos. so keep mute when you have nothing to contribute.

you are a very stupid ohh.

u never develop ur village nah lagos u wan develop .
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag(m): Like I said, learn how to be tolerant and maybe, just maybe, you might get that respect you so sorely desire when you allow peace to reign.
Beast!

So if they ask you to sincerely name the intolerant,unaccomodating and unpeaciful group in nigeria, will you name the igbos among? ahahahaha
what hate can do to a man is too bad.

for ages the igbos has been with yorubas,hausa/fulanis and etc without a problem.
even when there is any we are always the people to rcv the word we are sorry because we don't harm our hosts.

the fear of igbos taking lagos should stop consumin yorubas cus we igbos love peaciful co-existence.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by nduchucks: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
FSU: Ndu Chuks the hausa Malu:

How many grants have your muslim states given to build churches in the North?

What's with the name calling? I didn't think you suffered from the same inferiority complex exhibited by the likes of PointB and others. olodo
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

What's with the name calling? I didn't think you suffered from the same inferiority complex exhibited by the likes of PointB and others. olodo

How many grants have been given by Muslims to northern Christians to build churches in the North, let alone to Igbo christians to build churches in the North Provide answers or GO TO HELL.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by nduchucks: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2012
FSU:

How many grants have been given by Muslims to northern Christians to build churches in the North, let alone to Igbo christians to build churches in the North Provide answers or GO TO HELL.

It appears as if you don't now how to read or are outright stuupid. Did I call for any religious group to provide grants? I was referring to the government agencies and others. Please note that I have little patience for dullards who argue blindly. Take a breath and go and reread my posts or beg your superior, Eze Onlytruth, to provide you with an interpretation of what I've posted. mumu
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ACM10: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Onlytruth: My brother ACM10, I owe you one special favor. Please keep reminding me of it because I hope to reward you somehow.
Jisie ike nwanne. We need more of your type than the others insulting other Igbo here.
Dalu so.

Eze daalu!
The fact that u recognised my effort is enough reward for me. I appreciate. Chukwu gozie gi. Ihe anyi choro bu oganihu Anambra. Late highlife maestro, Dr. Oliver de Coque famously said that "a tenant does not plant flower in a rented apartment". A tenant does not have right on how the landlord develops his property. We are witnessing northerners blackmailing us with their religion inorder to stifle projects in our land. They are dictating to us on how we develop our land.
Ihe any choro bu oganihu Anambra. Otu a bu etu mu si aru oke mu.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

It appears as if you don't now how to read or are outright stuupid. Did I call for any religious group to provide grants? I was referring to the government agencies and others. Please note that I have little patience for dullards who argue blindly. Take a breath and go and reread my posts or beg your superior, Eze Onlytruth, to provide you with an interpretation of what I've posted. mumu

HOW MANY GRANTS HAVE NORTHERN STATE GOVERNMENTS/AGENCIES PROVIDED TO BUILD CHURCHES IN THEIR STATES? ARE YOU THIS DAFT?
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ACM10: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Yup, the Northerner is the sole reason why the rest of the environment looks unbelievably disgusting!

I can post the pictures of other northern settlements scattered all over the east for u to make an informed judgement. I can only source for the pictures if u throws the challenge at me
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by nduchucks: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
FSU:

HO MANY GRANTS HAVE NORTHERN STATE GOVERNMENTS/AGENCIES PROVIDED TO BUILD CHURCHES? ARE YOU THIS DAFT?

I don't have time to educate a dullard on NL.

Make a point relevant to the thread's topic if you need additional attention from me. Ewu can bia
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by oduasolja: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
9ja voice:

Onething about an igbo man is that whatever he blv in he live for,fight for even can die for.
we igbos did not just wish to have self determination but we even fouth for it. do you feel us cus we are no cowards.

every yoruba yearns for igbos move from the west as for them to posses igbo properties in lagos,oyo,ogun and ondo. pure sign of wickedness, laziness and evil.
don't forget we acquire those things in less that 30yrs after we start up with nothing talk more of whan we start with tangible capital.

YOU FOUGHT TO STEAL OIL . fucking bastard. is eastern nigeria igbo ? did you not kill minorities in your biafra. bastard.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Come to think of it. Why are they using a supposedly business place as a place of worship? I am aware there is a law/regulation/edit preventing people from using business premises for other purposes including as residential and as worship places. From the pictures provided by ACM10, the DIRTY mosque is situated in an equally dirty business area, no?
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ACM10: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Yes, disintegration will bode everyone well if it would mean people like yourself and other intolerant folks are kept away from more tolerant folks.

Dude, when visitors/Minorities are on your land you sometimes should give them special preference just to make them have a sense of belonging. You think New York City was foo*lish to allow a Mosque build close to the site of Ground Zero whilst refusing the same permit for a Church?

You guys will never learn. I just hope theres a way South East and Northern Nigeria can be separated from the rest of Nigeria because majority of you are just low on tolerance and without tolerance peace will never reign.

I pity your neck that is saddled with carrying your big head with useless brain. You need brain transplant. If a matching human donor is not readily available, opt for goat brain on the interim basis. I asked whether you will tolerate such filth at the entry point to your state and your are accusing me of intolerance. This is another reason why we can't live together in one country with silly folks like u. Why can't u rise above your narrow bigoted outlook and condemn something wrong outside your tribe? Can u imagine this yoruba jingoist lecturing us on the topic of "tolerance"? Rubbish!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I don't have time to educate a dullard on NL.

Make a point relevant to the thread's topic if you need additional attention from me. Ewu can bia

What a defeated monkey you are. Ewu awusa coming to claim rights, despite the fact that you and yours murder and burn down people and their belongings with whom you share different faiths. Go get grants from Anambra government now. grass-eating cow.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by BlackPikiN(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Exactly!

I keep saying Igbos and Hausas are the biggest problems in Nigeria. And I say this without malice or hatred as I have friends and familial ties with both groups, but the level of intolerance from both of them is astounding. If a Northerner is not hacking down a Christian, a South Easterner is hounding a Muslim. Today they all hate GEJ, but let Abacha rise from the grave tomorrow and start eliminating all his opponents again you won't hear a whimper, and if you do its shouts of "Ranka Dede" that'll rent the air. Both groups are so myopic in their thinking and outlook, that their typical "Crabs-In-A-Barrell" mentality will do nothing but drag Nigeria into the well of disaster.

YOu dey craze well well!!!

Wetin happen for mile 12, yewa and Oyo. Did Muslim students go about destroying properties in UI?

Finally you dey very crazy! Ewu Aboki!

Students Protest Mosque's Demolition In UI

[size=15pt]From Iyabo Lawal, Ibadan

THERE was tension yesterday at the University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan Oyo State as Muslim students protested the demolition of their mosque by the school authority.

advertisement

The students alleged that the demolition of their place of worship was done without their knowledge.

In protest the demolition, the students went on rampage and locked the entrance gates to the university, thus preventing human and vehicular movement to and from the campus.[/size]

The action created a traffic snarl on the campus' major highway as motorists made U-turns to take alternative routes while pedestrians, including students who have papers to write in the on-going first semester examinations, scaled the wall fence.

One of the student leaders who spoke on condition of anonymity blamed the university management for the crisis, saying their failure to carry the Muslim students along was responsible for the demonstration.

He explained that the mosque was built with the students' money and wondered why management would unilaterally raze it without consulting them.

But the university's Vice Chancellor, Prof. Isaac Adewole, denied the claim that the Muslim students were not contacted before the demolition was carried out, saying the management met with their leaders to inform them of the plan.

He explained that the demolition was part of the university's drive to preserve the original master plan of the campus by ridding it of illegal structures.

Adewole assured the Muslim students that the institution would build an alternative place for them.

He said: "I met them this morning...we have agreed to meet again on Sunday to identify an alternative place. So, I can't understand why they should go and lock the gates."

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/may/1/2.html
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
This King of Flag aka king of baboons is a genetically impaled dullard.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by BlackPikiN(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Exactly!

This hediiot!! Ewu!!
Home » News & Reports » News
News and Reports
Muslim Students Paralyse University Of Ibadan Over Student Preacher-PM News, Lagos
Posted: August 16, 2010 - 17:44
The University Of Ibadan, Oyo State
By Gbenro Adesina/Ibadan

Muslim students of the University of Ibadan, UI, this morning paralysed activities during a protest against the institution’s refusal to expel a part four law student, Miss Seun Olubunmi Adegunsoye who preached gospel in the school mosque last Friday.

Adegunsoye of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Church, according to reports, preached at the mosque last Friday to the Muslim faithful.

[size=15pt]While she was preaching, the Muslim students mobilised themselves, attacked the lady and beat her mercilessly.

The school’s security men rescued her and took her away for questioning.

Sources saidhe institution’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Olufemi Bamiro, appealed to the Muslim students not to foment any trouble, promising that the issue would appropriately investigated.

However, the Muslim students went haywire when they found out that the institution’s bulletin which was released this morning did not report the incident and the punishment the school authority has meted out to the preacher.[/size]

The students who barricaded all the entrances leading to the premier university and carried placards prevented both academic and non-academic staff from gaining access into the school this morning.

Among the inscriptions written on their placard were: “No to terrorism. No religion should be allowed to terrorize us in our country”; “We will not take any unreligious act from any religious group”; “We will do everything possible to protect our religion”; “We will not accept insult from any religion”; “Olubunmi should be expelled from UI because she has done what is wrong”; “Olubunmi should be arraigned before a court of law for preaching in the mosque”.

According to a leaflet signed by a student called Almin, they demanded that Adegunsoye be expelled from the school and charged to court.

Other demands include: Investigating religious leaders behind the lady, carry out medical examination on the lady to find out whether she is mentally sound, ban Christians from preaching in public places in the school, and punish anyone who facilitated her release from the school security net.

Official reaction from the institution could not be sought as at the time of filing this report but it was gathered that the VC would address the press later in the day.

The school’s PRO, Mrs. Joke Akinpelu who was on leave, rushed down to see what was happening but she was also prevented from entering the school.

Her words, “I can’t say anything now because I am on leave but I have called the VC who will later address the press. As you can see, I can’t even enter but I will see if I can jump the fence to enter the premises and see how we can bring the situation under control.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/muslim-students-paralyse-university-ibadan-over-student-preacher-pm-news-lagos?page=1
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
ACM10:

I can post the pictures of other northern settlements scattered all over the east for u to make an informed judgement. I can only source for the pictures if u throws the challenge at me

ACM10, I'm not doubting that you're not right, I'm just saying singling them out is not fair and is myopic. Nigeria as a whole is a VERY, VERY DIRTY SOCIETY, take it or leave it, and until the various States and Local Govts stop embezzling monies meant for cleansing society, what you pictured above is what we're gonna continue seeing for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
ACM10:

I pity your neck that is saddled with carrying your big head with useless brain. You need brain transplant. If a matching human donor is not readily available, opt for goat brain on the interim basis. I asked whether you will tolerate such filth at the entry point to your state and your are accusing me of intolearnce. This is another reason why we can't live together in one country with silly folks like u. Why can't u rise above your narrow bigoted outlook and condemn something wrong outside your tribe? Can u imagine this yoruba jingoist lecturing us on the topic of "tolerance"? Rubbish!

Look at me, thinking this monkey was different from his ignorant brethren and trying to answer him in a civilized manner. By the way, you slimy, lying fuc*k :WHEN DID I ACCUSE YOU PERSONALLY OF INTOLERANCE?! WAS I RESPONDING TO YOU OR ONLYTRUTH?! WHY DO YOU WHINY PIECES OF SHIY**YT LIKE THROWING YOURSELVES IN SITUATIONS THAT DONT CONCERN YOU?!? SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT NOW?!? Onlytellsliesallday made a statement, I countered the statement, how does that equate replying you? Are you seeking recognition that bad?!

SMH

You whinyy fuckas are a lost cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has Privatization Brought Nigeria Since 2000? / Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy / FG Recorded ₦3.94 Trillion Trade Deficit In Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.