Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) (8486 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 4:57am On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

Bathsalts and Crack is one hell of a drug.

Go play in traffic.

Congregation of useless, insecure and menstruating, madmen.

Wow, how did this fool sneak into this country?!

Anyways, the word you're trying to spell is "Abroad". Pick up a book instead of a hood, useless Okoro Klansman.

LMFAO. Is this not the dude that has long been saying, “I am not reading your post and I am going to ignore you” yet the same buffoon continue to reply each time. What a pathetic and comical way to try to save yourself. Dude Instead of you to answer the question, which will help you regain whatever dignity you think you have left, nah all the nigg@ did was insult; an insult that the recipient is unsure whether it supposed to cause a damage to himself. I ask again, am I supposed to be insulted thuglyfe? Since you are trying to escape with your head held up high, let me answer the question for you: It does not exist.

ROFLMFAO. This dude cannot tell when someone is making fun of him at all. *It is spelled Abroad* and LMFAO how serious he was even. Dead funny!! grin grin grin Thuglyfe!!! I guess you think thuglyfe was misspelled on purpose rgt? “Mr.aboard”. This nigg@ is hilarious. Ya’ll E-thugs are so predictable. There is definitely a manual out there somewhere: few things I noticed the manual thought ya’ll: 1.) Before the argument, cap lock the f2k out of everyone. Cap lock is your gun. 2.) During the argument, preach on how strong you are. 3.) If you are losing or the person you are fighting isn’t backing down, self-proclaim yourself the winner and 4.) When in doubt or you have lost every single respect your opponent has for you, English teach the motherf2ker. So predictable, ya’ll never disappoint.

LMFAO. In as much I am enjoying this sh1t and laughing my @ss off as some people’s stup1dity and thuggish lifestyle online: let me stop before you start accusing me of bullying you again. Anyway, at least I got my point across that you are a bigot and you should stop crying & lashing out. Just accept what you are with pride.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 5:07am On Aug 07, 2012
Da infamous: kingoflag is alj haram..

I don't think he is. Knowing people like kingoflag, he probably have other ids but I doubt Alj_harem is one of them. Kingoflag is just a dude that thinks he's a 6ft giant that got mouth. Just because many people on NL are too grown, most in their mid, late or early-30ths, hence none are going to reduce themselves to his level and start mouthing off when he start crying and mouthing off. Unfortunately for him, he forgot there are people his age on the website that sure as heck will come down to his level to shut the crying baby up.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira:

Just because many people on NL are too grown, most in their mid, late or early-30ths, hence none are going to reduce themselves to his level and start mouthing off when he start crying and mouthing off. Unfortunately for him, he forgot there are people his age on the website that sure as heck will come down to his level to shut the crying baby up.

And you know the bolded, because. . . . ? Lemme guess, you're a Magician, Babalawo or Dibia? The way you "Voodoo Priests" just magically pull out numbers from the air is nothing short of astonishing. You know everything about people on the other side of the screen without ever having seen them. You own 40% of this and 60% of that even though you have no proof or statistics to back up your wild claims.

My friend, go and sit in a corner, suck your thumb, and play with your belly button. You're too ignorant for my liking.

One_Naira:

I don't think he is. Knowing people like kingoflag, he probably have other ids but I doubt Alj_harem is one of them. Kingoflag is just a dude that thinks he's a 6ft giant that got mouth. Just because many people on NL are too grown, most in their mid, late or early-30ths, hence none are going to reduce themselves to his level and start mouthing off when he start crying and mouthing off. Unfortunately for him, he forgot there are people his age on the website that sure as heck will come down to his level to shut the crying baby up.

Like a typical male ho, he had to wait till I was gone to come back and have the last word.

Yup, I got other I.Ds because I'm as hopeless as yourself and don't have a life outside NL.

Okoro Klansman, drop the hood and burning cross and embrace tolerance.

Anuofia.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 5:25am On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

Like a typical male ho, he had to wait till I was gone to come back and have the last word.

Yup, I got other I.Ds because I'm as hopeless as yourself and don't have a life outside NL.

Okoro Klansman, drop the hood and burning cross and embrace tolerance.

Anuofia.

I left because unlike you, I got a job. Look at this fool, you didn't reply the last time till I left. You think I spend my time 24-7 on this website like you. You must be high.

ooo!!! Shyt I left because of kingoflag. Ooo men I should have waited till 10 days when I'm sure he's gone. Ooo God why did you not make me forget about this thread. grin grin grin ROFLMFAO. Dead funny. Ooo men this dude continues make me laugh.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira:

I left because unlike you, I got a job. Look at this fool, you didn't reply the last time till I left. You think I spend my time 24-7 on this website like you. You must be high.

ooo!!! Shyt I left because of kingoflag. Ooo men I should have waited till 10 days when I'm sure he's gone. Ooo God why did you not make me forget about this thread. grin grin grin ROFLMFAO. Dead funny. Ooo men this dude continues make me laugh.

LMMAAAAAAOOOOOO

Ok, I'm done. Decimating you is no longer fun. You're no competition. You got the floor to urself, u can slob on it and lick it.

I'm out. Next time don't fu*xck with me with your ignorance or I'll tear you a new as*shole again.

Meanwhile, remember to change your tampons and thong, I can smell the stench from over here.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

LMMAAAAAAOOOOOO

Ok, I'm done. Decimating you is no longer fun. You're no competition. You got the floor to urself, u can slob on it and lick it.

I'm out. Next time don't fu*xck with me with your ignorance or I'll tear you a new as*shole again.

Meanwhile, remember to change your tampons and thong, I can smell the stench from over here.

Aww. The Manual kicked in. Self-proclaiming victory again, ROFLMFAO. Predictable.

Well that's Good at least we know you follow rules. We gotta thank them Manuals right dude? Where would you be if not for those manuals that can help you hold your head high even after disgracing yourself.

ROFLMFAO @ "I'll tear you a new one" Thuglyfe!!! 50 cents!!!! "You've met your match and I'll tear you a new one" ROFLMFAOOOOOO. well the the guy he's been talking to has been laughing his @ss off for awhile and the guy "supposedly" doing the tearing up has been serious the whole time and even accused the guy laughing (aka he's tearing a new one) for bullying. DEAD FUNNY!!!!! Men you gotta thank them manuals. Hold them head up high dude. Gangster!!!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

And you know the bolded, because. . . . ? Lemme guess, you're a Magician, Babalawo or Dibia? The way you "Voodoo Priests" just magically pull out numbers from the air is nothing short of astonishing. You know everything about people on the other side of the screen without ever having seen them. You own 40% of this and 60% of that even though you have no proof or statistics to back up your wild claims.

My friend, go and sit in a corner, suck your thumb, and play with your belly button. You're too ignorant for my liking.

I guess you cannot read. Many people on NL have written their age before so I do know many members age. Some even spoke about having kids, children, wives, etc. It shouldn't take that much brain power to analyze their age. I understand you were dropped so, let me not clown you on that.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by mshd5: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2012
D religion(Islam) of Allah, d creator neither preach violent nor killing innocent souls
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Beync(f): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2012
ndu_chucks: A more sensible solution is to provide a grant to be used to upgrade the mosque and beautitify the neighborhood. If a road must pass through the mosque's current location, you negotiate quietly with the owners of the mosque, relocate them in a dignified manner to a mutually agreed upon area, and compensate them handsomely for any inconvenience.

It does not require complex rocket scientific calculations to do this.
negotiate quietly my foot!relocation my foot! Agreed upon my foot!awe so they are deaf and cannot obey simple law to move, oh govt should pet them, nonsense!! If el rufai can demolish and forcefully cease our properties and allocate them to his families without compensating the the people affected these muslims under the bridge are they above the law? They should move their stinking assss to maidugiri and stop infecting the environment with diseases. If christians cannot worship peacefully in gombe, wht should they still be occupying a land they did not buy in onitsha? They should go before they stock the mosque with explosives and start bombing frm their. Rubbish, call me whatever, the same to u.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
D demolition is just part of cleaning up Anambra. Peter Obi has been hammering on cleaning up bridgehead even right frm his first tenure. Bridgehead is located at the entry point to Anambra state and d impression it gives ppl matter. Obi is trying to remove d name of Anambra from d dirties city in Naija and bridgehead clean up is part of it.
It is for the same reason d ogbo abada traders wia stopd frm relocating to d mkt they have already built in bridgehead. They have almost completed building the shops bt they wia stopped. The moslems shuld stop crying wolves.
President Gud luck is coming to Anambra to commision Sabmiller plant and launch their new brand (name still unveiled) so Obi is working to make sure dt Anambra is ready to receive him. All illegal structures close to my place in GRA has also been demolised including container shops, suya spots etc. The roads are being fixed. But the truth is dt this happens each time Goodluck is abt to come to Anambra, wen he leaves, everything reverts to status quo.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by aryzgreat: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
who let this dog out! king of goats, wot's ur concern with this thread? are an anambranian? dude fuccccck off! infact why not block a dagote trailer moving at 200km/hr and waste ur miserable life. U must be a retarded monkey!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Ndata(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
And this is the picture of the mosque there are making so much noise about.Please demolish the damn shanty.

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Peter obi is a bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which African Country Would Buy An Aircraft Carrier First? / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - Autoreportng / Top 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gay People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.