Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) (8484 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by BlackPikiN(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
People like CyberGoat and king of gays, na people wey be say I go slap sense into their brain.

They wan attempt to be different Freaking Tribalists..

Both of them be real time hediots!!!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

ACM10, I'm not doubting that you're not right, I'm just saying singling them out is not fair and is myopic. Nigeria as a whole is a VERY, VERY DIRTY SOCIETY, take it or leave it, and until the various States and Local Govts stops embezzling the money meant for cleansing society, what you pictured above is what we're gonna continue seeing for a very long time.

Can you give us your opinion on the fact that Fasola had chased out beggars in Lagos and had demolished mosques and churches that stood on the way of development?
Are you saying Anambra should not develop because muslims and their mosque (standing in the way of development) will be involved?
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag: YOU FOUGHT TO STEAL OIL . bleeping bastard. is eastern nigeria igbo ? did you not kill minorities in your biafra. bastard.

Wait a moment, incase you don't even know let me do you a favor and lecture you a bit.

"AN IGBO MAN NEEDS NO OIL MONEY NOR GOVERNMENT SUPPORT TO SUCCED" we only need "FAIR AND EQUAL GROUND PLAY".

All southeastern nigeria has oil. i mean all not some.
in my home town in enugu state oil manytimes disturbs farmers from farming.
government has came so many time there. so when you know nothing pls keep mute,
even fools are taking as wise when they are quiet.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ACM10: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

ACM10, I'm not doubting that you're not right, I'm just saying singling them out is not fair and is myopic. Nigeria as a whole is a VERY, VERY DIRTY SOCIETY, take it or leave it, and until the various States and Local Govts stops embezzling the money meant for cleansing society, what you pictured above is what we're gonna continue seeing for a very long time.

Then why should they stand in the way of beautification of that filthy area? You seems disoriented cos your blame on the government is misplaced. The government wants to beautify the area, but the moslems are against it
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by agent22: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2012
I blame Lord Luggard for all this. I'll not even know that Hausas and Yorubas exist. O'God I know my Family have millions of investment up north n Lagos. but plz break up dis Mess called nigeria
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag::
YOU FOUGHT TO STEAL OIL . bleeping bastard. is eastern nigeria igbo ? did you not kill minorities in your biafra. bastard.

9ja voice:

Wait a moment, incase you don't even know let me do you a favor and lecture you a bit.

"AN IGBO MAN NEEDS NO OIL MONEY NOR GOVERNMENT SUPPORT TO SUCCED" we only need "FAIR AND EQUAL GROUND PLAY".

All southeastern nigeria has oil. i mean all not some.
in my home town in enugu state oil manytimes disturbs farmers from farming.
government has came so many time there. so when you know nothing pls keep mute,
even fools are taking as wise when they are quiet.

So, the next thing is to make up fake quotes and attribute them to me?!

IF I DID NOT MAKE THAT STATEMENT: MAY YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS NEVER SEE PEACE, HAPPINESS, AND PROGRESS IN LIFE! MAY ILLWILL, ILL HEALTH AND DESPAIR BE YOUR PORTION FOR ETERNITY!

Fu*cking deceptive set of bas*tards!!!!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by SisiKill1: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
Muslim students of the University of Ibadan, UI, this morning paralysed activities during a protest against the institution’s refusal to expel a part four law student, Miss Seun Olubunmi Adegunsoye who preached gospel in the school mosque last Friday.

Why don't people respect themselves eh? Why would she go to a mosque to preach?

Jesus said go out and preach the gospel. . . he didn't say leave your brain at home when you go do it.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by asha80(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
Una get time to argue with kingoflag.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ACM10: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Look at me, thinking this monkey was different from his ignorant brethren and trying to answer him in a civilized manner. By the way, you slimy, lying fuc*k :WHEN DID I ACCUSE YOU PERSONALLY OF INTOLERANCE?! WAS I RESPONDING TO YOU OR ONLYTRUTH?! WHY DO YOU WHINY PIECES OF SHIY**YT LIKE THROWING YOURSELVES IN SITUATIONS THAT DONT CONCERN YOU?!? SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT NOW?!? Onlytellsliesallday made a statement, I countered the statement, how does that equate replying you? Are you seeking recognition that bad?!

SMH

You whinyy fuckas are a lost cause.

You made reference to Igbos and that includes me. So I have every justification to respond to your comment.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

you see! when you speak gently there will be sense and civility in your comments. take the answer below.

That is the works Anambra state government are doing, cleaning the whole place and widening the space,
to show you how accomudating we igbos can be, all the shops/structures owned by igbos beside there has gone but
that musque still enjoys the benefits of time, but a mile giving to hausa/fulani's usualy abused by them by looking for 10 miles as it was in their nature.

Do you know what they wrote in the media that "igbo,hausa and yoruba worshipers" are demonstrating but in actual fact, yoruba muslims doesn't worship there.
igbo muslim are too scares and they don't even go there becuase its too dirty fo anybody to stand and pray.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
ACM10:

You made reference to Igbos and that includes me. So I have every justification to respond to your comment.

Jesus Christ! What a buncha whiny pieces of slime!

Fu*cka, below was my response to ONLYTRUTH:

kingoflag:

Spiritually incompartible?

Dude, have you ever heard of the word "Tolerance"?!

HOW THE FU*CK DOES THAT REFER TO IGBOS OR YOURSELF?!? Father God, are you guys okay upstairs?!

Even if you wanna take my other statements, I referenced the Hausas, how does that single out only Igbos?! How does that include you?!

God, you biyy*tches need to grow some balls and change your tampons regularly. With this kinda character only God knows how you raise your male children. You monkeys are too emotional to be called men.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by asha80(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

HOW THE FU*CK DOES THAT REFER TO IGBOS OR YOURSELF?!? Father God, are you guys okay upstairs?!

Even if you wanna take my other statements, I referenced the Hausas, how does that single out only Igbos?! How does that include you?!

God, you biyy*tches need to grow some balls and change your tampons regularly. With this kinda character only God knows how you raise your male children. You monkeys are too emotional to be called men

na only for internet you get power.i hope you tell the bolded to a live igbo person
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ACM10: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

God, you biyy*tches need to grow some balls and change your tampons regularly. With this kinda character only God knows how you raise your male children. You monkeys are too emotional to be called men.

You must have been on some potent hypnotics when you made the comment below.

kingoflag:

Yes, disintegration will bode everyone well if it would mean people like yourself and other intolerant folks are kept away from more tolerant folks.

Dude, when visitors/Minorities are on your land you sometimes should give them special preference just to make them have a sense of belonging. You think New York City was foo*lish to allow a Mosque build close to the site of Ground Zero whilst refusing the same permit for a Church?

You guys will never learn. I just hope theres a way South East and Northern Nigeria can be separated from the rest of Nigeria because majority of you are just low on tolerance and without tolerance peace will never reign.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
oduasolja:

YOU FOUGHT TO STEAL OIL . fucking bastard. is eastern nigeria igbo ? did you not kill minorities in your biafra. bastard.

^^^Can you expand on the 'stealing oyel' and 'killing minorities' claims. Just want to understand if you're saying Alaigbo has no oyel, and if you're saying that (in events leading up to, and during the civil war) Igbos went on a killing spree; hacking down and maiming non combatants, as was done to us by civilians/soldiers in the north and by adekunle et al.

Can you site specific instances, and/or ethnic minorities in the eastern region that we visited these war crimes on.

Cheers.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
asha 80:

na only for internet you get power.i hope you tell the bolded to a live igbo person

Another imb*becile throws himself in the fray:

CAN YOU GET IT OUTTA YOUR HEAD THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LOT ARE A BUNCHA INTOLERANT, TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS, NOT EVERYONE ELSE IS LIKE YOU?!

I made a general statement at the ignorant monkeys that have been assailing me all day, and another silver-back comes in to try to make it look like I insulted the whole Ndigbo.

You fuckas need your diyycks cut off and a slit replacing where your nuts used to be. Why the hell do you think anyone that goes against your "PERSONAL" views is denigrating your whole race?!!? Why is it when you're losing an argument you try to make the other person look like they hate your whole clan? You guys are so deceitful its sickening!

Meanwhile, slimy piece of shiyyt, why am I not surprised that you somehow missed the false quote your devilish brother attributed to me?
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by asha80(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
ACM10:

You must have been on some potent hypnotics when you made the comment below.

guy have time replying the fool.who does not know that a mosque is directly opposite government house in owerri.is anyone complaining?so much for an intolerant group.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by asha80(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag:

Another imb*becile throws himself in the fray:

CAN YOU GET IT OUTTA YOUR HEAD THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LOT ARE A BUNCHA INTOLERANT, TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS, NOT EVERYONE ELSE IS LIKE YOU?!

I made a general statement at the ignorant monkeys that have been assailing me all day, and another silver-back comes in to try to make it look like I insulted the whole Ndigbo.

You fuckas need your diyycks cut off and a slit replacing where your nuts used to be. Why the hell do you think anyone that goes against your "PERSONAL" views is denigrating your whole race. Why is it when you're losing an argument you try to make the other person look like they hate your whole clan? You guys are so deceitful its sickening!

Meanwhile, slimy piece of shiyyt, why am I not surprised that you somehow missed the false quote your devilish brother attributed to me?

more rants expected.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
kingoflag(m):HOW THE FU*CK DOES THAT REFER TO IGBOS OR YOURSELF?!? Father God, are you guys okay upstairs?!

As a yoruba man you are, you don't need to point fingers even to hausa/fulani's cuz you people are worst.

we realy don't know where you guys stand , even in this matter can't you see how difficult it is for you to take a stand.
Fashola demolished musques and churches in lagos, El rufai did so in Abuja.
why on earth did you pick offence with the anmbra state gov in their move to beautify their state.

can i remind you the first comment you made on this post,
by kingoflag(m): 6:32pm Yup, the Northerner is the sole reason why the rest of the environment looks unbelievably disgusting!

even as you see that it is the work the state government are doing. cleaning all the mess yet you make that comment.
Igbos that has shops which they sold around 2million or 3million has no such previledge giving to the hausa's cuz they are strangers yet they
are not thankful.

do you see that musque their in the picture, that is the kind of houses hausa/fulanis build in the east, while we erect mansions and
castles all over the country in support of the state government to develope their place.

the day we will rise up like fashola to demolish
all the scrumbs and shambles around our state these same guys will shout hate .
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by PointB: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
How can we refer to that shack in the picture as mosque? I mean how could people proudly hold that piece of disjointed carpentry work in that filth as mosque? Na wa o.

What I see if a front for criminal activities, as no well meaning people should dignify that crap with the title of a mosque. If the Anambra State Government is really serious about dealing with the Head Bridge issue once and for all, that shack and anything that stands in the way should be dismantled without further waste of time. I rather empty, green space, than that thing currently there.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by FSU: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
Muslims bomb christian church in Kaduna

See how a church building look like? Secluded, not inter-mixed with other non-religious, especially business, buildings
This cannot be said for mosques all over Nigeria, from Lagos to Ibadan, to PH, to Onitsha.

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by 9javoice1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
by kingoflag(m): CAN YOU GET IT OUTTA YOUR HEAD THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU LOT ARE A BUNCHA INTOLERANT, TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS, NOT EVERYONE ELSE IS LIKE YOU?!
You fuckas need your diyycks cut off and a slit replacing where your nuts used to be. Why the hell do you think anyone that goes against your "PERSONAL" views is denigrating your whole race?!!? Why is it when you're losing an argument you try to make the other person look like they hate your whole clan? You guys are so deceitful its sickening!

Your continue insults is a sign you are drawning but i will save you as christian i am.
next time speak the truth without sentiment no mater whose ox is gored. we igbos have our short cumins, and so is Yorubas etc.
But it pains when you mis apropraite a thing to poeple, you would have said the "hausa/fulanis" are the problem with nigeria unity.

as soon as you involve igbos in such comment you are wrong becuase among all the areas we have short cuming "intolerant" is not one of it.
do you know how many igbos that lost their money in lagos alone when they bought land and later loose it for no reason?
have u seen us coming out to say what the yorubas are doing us this and that even as that happens in daily basis.
but turn around the game if 2 to 5 yorubas get the same treatment in Alaigbo every papper in nigeria will cary the news.

we igbos are long suffering as a people.
my dear untill you learn how to give credit to whom credit is due.

Take away the indigines of every region in nigeria the next tribe that contributes immensly to that regions development are the igbos.
but instead of rcving thanks we rcv insults why bcus many people still stock in 70s and 80s when war victory mentality.

give us credits where we merit it and rebuke us where necesary.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by vanbonattel: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
upon all the millions they make selling onions they cannot build befitting mosque for thir God. stingy people that dont want to pay tithes tongue

start the bulldozer abeg

2 Likes

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by mpumalanga: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2012
All these tolerance and diplomacy expert talk is just borne out anger that head bridge
is going to have a new look which will make it to change from head bridge to IKEMBA CHUKWUEMEKA
OJUKWU WAY.Some pretends as if they care but they just want to hide under a particular issue to vent
their inherent hatreds for others.The truh is,igboland must change for better.

What is there in a filth mosque that is blocking development?We should be talking of 'inhuman
governors' that deported HELPLESS BEGGARS without thinking of how they will survive and after
that went to OSHODI and destroyed the source of livelihood of many families with out compensation.

The Muslims can buy land if they can afford it but the government will not give them anything and
those threating should prepare to carry out their threats or their 'empty outdated' noise will be
exposed.EXPERTS IN IGBO AFFAIRS SHOULD LOOK FOR MORE AVENUES TO SHOW THEIR NEGATIVE EXPERTISE please.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2012
PointB: How can we refer to that shack in the picture as mosque? I mean how could people proudly hold that piece of disjointed carpentry work in that filth as mosque? Na wa o.

What I see if a front for criminal activities, as no well meaning people should dignify that crap with the title of a mosque. If the Anambra State Government is really serious about dealing with the Head Bridge issue once and for all, that shack and anything that stands in the way should be dismantled without further waste of time. I rather empty, green space, than that thing currently there.

Thank You!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Exactly!

I keep saying Igbos and Hausas are the biggest problems in Nigeria. And I say this without malice or hatred as I have friends and familial ties with both groups, but the level of intolerance from both of them is astounding. If a Northerner is not hacking down a Christian, a South Easterner is hounding a Muslim. Today they all hate GEJ, but let Abacha rise from the grave tomorrow and start eliminating all his opponents again you won't hear a whimper, and if you do its shouts of "Ranka Dede" that'll rent the air. Both groups are so myopic in their thinking and outlook, that their typical "Crabs-In-A-Barrell" mentality will do nothing but drag Nigeria into the well of disaster.

This is exactly the same terms a lot of racist use to try and reduce the impact of their words, remember the famous quote of "I'm not racist because I have black friends" and then flat out say a racist words after saying the famous quote or before saying those quotes. You are exhibiting the same behavior, including the aftermath they exhibit when people put them on blast and show them the reality, they try so hard to deny (I.e.: anger, insults, lashing out, etc.). You are a bigot trying your best to deny what you truly are.

@ Thread
For some reason, I expected a better building than that. Is that really a mosque? From the side-view and the rear-view, someone un-knowledgeable of the building would mistake it for a refugee camp. That whole place is just disgusting to even look at and seems to have gotten worse than I remember. Peter Obi has my full support on this. Anambra State government has every right to try to beautify the entrance to their state.

As for Ndu_chucks, some of una are very ungrateful. In the middle of Onitsha, there is a central Mosque built by the Anambra State governors. Most of their people are predominately Christian yet the government of Anambra state chucked out a large sum of money meant for their people to build a mosque for the Hausa/Fulani migrants in their state. Mind you that was a behavior has not be reciprocal for the Igbo Christians or any Christian group for that matter up north by the northern governors, but due to the fact Anambra State is trying to demolish a building that was illegal built in an effort to beautify the area, you are asking the governors to either build another mosque for them or compensate the owners. Compensate the owners for what? An illegal building that they, the governors, did not sign off on. SMH some of you people are very ungrateful.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2012
One_Naira:

This is exactly the same terms a lot of racist use to try and reduce the impact of their words, remember the famous quote of "I'm not racist because I have black friends" and then flat out say a racist words after saying the famous quote or before saying those quotes. You are exhibiting the same behavior, including the aftermath they exhibit when people put them on blast and show them the reality, they try so hard to deny (I.e.: anger, insults, lashing out, etc.). You are a bigot trying your best to deny what you truly are.

Thanks for your kind words, O whiny bitchy sage!

What if I told you I was Igbo? What if I said my wife was Igbo? What If I said I was Hausa? How about Yoruba or Edo? What if I Told You I wasn't even full Nigerian, would it make you feel better?

See, my point is people like you are dunces and very backwards. Just because you can read and write, and have briefly been let out of the jungle does not change this fact; you are an educated illiterate. Your mode of thinking is myopic at best and imbec*ilic at worst. Criticism to you means hate. Go through my old posts, I have praised Igbos, Ojukwu and co, and at the same time I have criticized when I felt it warranted it. Surprisingly, I wasn't a bigot or Igbo hater when I took the side of South-Easterners. . . . go figure. In the same statement which you quoted me, I roundly criticized the Northerners, yet your period still came three weeks ahead of time and stained your boxers because in your shortsightedness all you saw was "South-East" and "Igbo".

Tell me, Mr. Man-Biyytch, I called out two groups in my statement, WHY IS IT ONLY ONE GROUP THAT HAS DECIDED TO BERATE ME AND ACCUSE ME OF ALL KINDS OF HATE NOT ATTRIBUTED TO ANY HUMAN SINCE THE DEMISE OF HITLER AND STALIN?!

Yes, I say it again: THERE ARE TWO VERY INTOLERANT GROUPS IN NIGERIA AND IGBOS MAKE UP ONE HALF OF THAT GROUP! You can go ahead and kill yourself now!

The fo*ol you are you refuse to see that other's could have a logical reason to disagree with you without them hating your whole race. People like you are a shame to manhood and are why I usually avoid Nigerians in real life. Your society which you grew up in is different from the one I grew up in. Till this day, I do not understand how people of the same color, from the same country, hate each other just because one speaks a separate language. You guys just exhibited total id*iocy with your rants and complaints. Like the little girls with erections that you losers have shown yourselves to be, you have not only ignored the message, but have totally drifted from its intent and crafted an entirely new meaning of which was never my intention. Only you guys see your "reality". But, I'll tell you this: cry as you may, your attempts at intimidation will not stop me from telling the truth as I see it. Your bullying might work with others and might scare them into not being forthcoming, but tried with me and you got something else coming.

Don't be a whiny biyythc, not everyone that disagrees with you hates you.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by alex14(m): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2012
I have said it over and over again that "one nigeria" provides satefy for the weak. I can't imagine people being opposed to the demolition of this eye-sore of a mosque. This is why I look forward to the disintegration of the dungeon called nigeria so as to avoid any conflict of interest. In a Biafran or Igboland republic, I will like to see any goat from any corner of former nigeria that will object to any government planned action that'd benefit the republic.

Again, the dungeon called nigeria provides safety for the weak and these cowards know themselves angry

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by EzeUche(m): 2:06am On Aug 06, 2012
I do not know why Yorubas say Igbos steal oil. How can we steal a resource which we already have?

All the Niger Delta needs to do is look at Abuja and Lagos and you can see where the oil wealth has been benefitting. Name one place in Igboland that has benefited from this oil? angry Onitsha? No. Enugu? No. Aba? No. Umuahia? No. Nnewi? No. Owerri? No.

How much oil do the Yoruba have compared the Igbo? We have 3 damnn states that are producing oil. The Yoruba only have 1.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by EzeUche(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2012
Igboland could be looking like the UAE if we did not have to share our resources with the rest of Nigeria.

Damnn leeches throughout Nigeria.

And we do not have much time either because the rest of the world is moving away from oil.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by EzeUche(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2012
Why is their any mosque in Igboland for these Northerners? Some Igbo governors have even used the state coffers to build a mosque for these Northerners.

Have any Northern governor done this for the Christians of the South who live in the North? This country is rotten to the core.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by dasparrow: 2:47am On Aug 06, 2012
That is a house of worship?

They should give them a different place to worship or maybe land to build a new mosque. That mosque does not look good at all fellow forumites. Let's be honest with ourselves. undecided
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 2:53am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Thanks for your kind words, O whiny bitchy sage!

What if I told you I was Igbo? What if I said my wife was Igbo? What If I said I was Hausa? How about Yoruba or Edo? What if I Told You I wasn't even full Nigerian, would it make you feel better?

See, my point is people like you are dunces and very backwards. Just because you can read and write, and have briefly been let out of the jungle does not change this fact; you are an educated illiterate. Your mode of thinking is myopic at best and imbec*ilic at worst. Criticism to you means hate. Go through my old posts, I have praised Igbos, Ojukwu and co, and at the same time I have criticized when I felt it warranted it. Surprisingly, I wasn't a bigot or Igbo hater when I took the side of South-Easterners. . . . go figure. In the same statement which you quoted me, I roundly criticized the Northerners, yet your period still came three weeks ahead of time and stained your boxers because in your shortsightedness all you saw was "South-East" and "Igbo".

Tell me, Mr. Man-Biyytch, I called out two groups in my statement, WHY IS IT ONLY ONE GROUP THAT HAS DECIDED TO BERATE ME AND ACCUSE ME OF ALL KINDS OF HATE NOT ATTRIBUTED TO ANY HUMAN SINCE THE DEMISE OF HITLER AND STALIN?!

Yes, I say it again: THERE ARE TWO VERY INTOLERANT GROUPS IN NIGERIA AND IGBOS MAKE UP ONE HALF OF THAT GROUP! You can go ahead and kill yourself now!

The fo*ol you are you refuse to see that other's could have a logical reason to disagree with you without them hating your whole race. People like you are a shame to manhood and are why I usually avoid Nigerians in real life. Your society which you grew up in is different from the one I grew up in. Till this day, I do not understand how people of the same color, from the same country, hate each other just because one speaks a separate language. You guys just exhibited total id*iocy with your rants and complaints. Like the little girls with erections that you losers have shown yourselves to be, you have not only ignored the message, but have totally drifted from its intent and crafted an entirely new meaning of which was never my intention. Only you guys see your "reality". But, I'll tell you this: cry as you may, your attempts at intimidation will not stop me from telling the truth as I see it. Your bullying might work with others and might scare them into not being forthcoming, but tried with me and you got something else coming.

Don't be a whiny biyythc, not everyone that disagrees with you hates you.

You can scream, cry and shout all you want. Naturally people like you do, they try so hard to deny what they are when showed, they usually lash out. Psychologically it is expected. You are a tribalistic bigot and no matter how much you try your best to convince yourself otherwise, anyone that read all your post sees it.

As for the beginning option, dude you can be Igbo, latino, SA, benin, Brazilian, etc. I don't give a f2k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Government Is Open To New, Creative Ideas In Growing Nigeria’s Economy / Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years / Top 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gay People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.