Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) (8479 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2012
EzeUche: Why is their any mosque in Igboland for these Northerners? Some Igbo governors have even used the state coffers to build a mosque for these Northerners.

Have any Northern governor done this for the Christians of the South who live in the North? This country is rotten to the core.

Probably the same reason SS governors built mosque within their own states. I don't know the reason, all I do know is there is a central mosque in Asaba built by Delta State government
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 06, 2012
One_Naira:

You can scream, cry and shout all you want. Naturally people like you do, they try so hard to deny what they are when showed, they usually lash out. Psychologically it is expected. You are a tribalistic bigot and no matter how much you try your best to convince yourself otherwise, anyone that read all your post sees it.

As for the beginning option, dude you can be Igbo, latino, SA, benin, Brazilian, etc. I don't give a f2k.

Why theres no Death Penalty against imbecility from otherwise normal people, I'll never know.

Like I said: Stop being a dunce; TWO GROUPS WERE CASTIGATED. . . .

May the male biyytches raise their hands up high. . . .

I rest my case!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by dayokanu(m): 4:19am On Aug 06, 2012
Onlytruth: ^^^

Your fathers have the blood of[b] 2 million[/b] of my people in their hands.
Satan has started to accuse Jesus of being evil. sad

And whats the number of people whose blood are on your fathers hands

Starting from Bello, Akntola, Okotie-Eboh, Balewa and victims of the civil war both in the midwest and in SW
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by dayokanu(m): 4:37am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:
Bloody, slime slurping, venom drinking, 3rd world beast, once you go against their sick views you're labelled a tribalist. Aren't you fuckas tired of playing the blame game?! [size=18pt]Aren't you sick of whining?! Aren't your tired of coming off as biyyxxtches all the time[/size] instead of the men you claim to be and always want everyone to regard you as?!

[size=18pt]Whenever you go contrary to their illogical beliefs you're either Yoruba, Muslim, ACN or the Boogeyman. Everyone wants to harm them, everyone wants to kill them.[/size] Two groups of people were disparaged in my post, yet, only the usual group decided to go naked in the market place and scream like mad men :"KINGOFLAG HATES US"! [size=18pt]Whinny little biyyxtch pull your freaking pants up[/size], nobody is trying to ra*pe you!

Like I said, learn how to be tolerant and maybe, just maybe, you might get that respect you so sorely desire when you allow peace to reign.

Beast!

TOUCHE. Excellent points
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by bashr8: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2012
ndu_chucks: A more sensible solution is to provide a grant to be used to upgrade the mosque and beautitify the neighborhood. If a road must pass through the mosque's current location, you negotiate quietly with the owners of the mosque, relocate them in a dignified manner to a mutually agreed upon area, and compensate them handsomely for any inconvenience.

It does not require complex rocket scientific calculations to do this.
yea like how you compensate christians in the north after blowing them and their churches to pieces
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by bashr8: 5:07am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Yes, disintegration will bode everyone well if it would mean people like yourself and other intolerant folks are kept away from more tolerant folks.

Dude, when visitors/Minorities are on your land you sometimes should give them special preference just to make them have a sense of belonging. You think New York City was foo*lish to allow a Mosque build close to the site of Ground Zero whilst refusing the same permit for a Church?

You guys will never learn. I just hope theres a way South East and Northern Nigeria can be separated from the rest of Nigeria because majority of you are just low on tolerance and without tolerance peace will never reign.
yea we see how northerners are promoting peace by slaughtering women and childre in jos, blowing up churches and klling christiand and southerners, i say shove your peace in your ass.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by bashr8: 5:12am On Aug 06, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You sound like a very ungrateful goat which has being allowed to eat small garri from the stand, but decides to come back 10 more times for additional garri. olodo.

Eze, your stance is not helping your brothers who make at least 30times more money from the Northern parts of the country than they do in alaigbo. You may not be able to deal with the response you'll get by being disrespectful to your guests. Igboland is not big enough to accommodate all of you. Be wise.
my friend shut the Bleep up you illiterate, thats why you people need to get back to school , just listen to yourself, the same north that is the poorest region in africa while igboland rank the least with poverty in nigeria, ignorant cow, i dont blame you ,your more interested on how to keep killing christians.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by bashr8: 5:13am On Aug 06, 2012
oduasolja: stupid igbos.

how many of your freaking filthy people are all over the country, in the north .

millions.

a few northerners are in in onitsha and you dey do shakara. ok.

make the country break up . una go see ohh. when the millions of igbo return , i hope u can feed them . mother fuckers.
yoruba slaves are out on duty to protect their slave masters, i wonder why it took you this long, do your self a favour and save yorubas from northers killing them in yorubalan before coming here to comment.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 5:32am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Why theres no Death Penalty against imbecility from otherwise normal people, I'll never know.

Like I said: Stop being a dunce; TWO GROUPS WERE CASTIGATED. . . .

May the male biyytches raises their hands up high. . . .

I rest my case!

Dude stop crying like a B1tch for other TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF. You are A BONAFIDE TRIBALISTIC BIGOT. You grown for Godsake, stop crying like a goddang fool.

Get over it!!!! Noone forced you to write the sh1t you wrote, you did so your f2king self while at the same time trying to condemn others when YOU ARE no different from the the names you apply to others. YOU ARE A BIGOT, A HUGE ONE AT THAT. Every written by you is EXACTLY WHAT A BIGOT WILL WRITE. You trying your best to lie to yourselves but Get the f2k over it already.

Nigg@ crying that people are condemning just because he wrote about Igbos. Dude, you could have written about Ghanaians, SA, Latino, Chinese, Benin, Fulani, whoever, I don't give a f2k. I would have called you the same mf sh1t. Everything you wrote oozes BIGOTRY. If you do not like others calling you what you are, then learn to write without sounding like a Goddamn bigot.

A Nigg@ crying like a God forsaken B1tch. You got the mouth to call others name but you ain't got the balls to take it when others tell you the same about your damn self. Throwing temper tantrum like a goddamn baby. mscheww
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2012
bashr8: yea we see how northerners are promoting peace by slaughtering women and childre in jos, blowing up churches and klling christiand and southerners, i say shove your peace in your ass.

Oh My God, another freaking fo*ol comes out of nowhere. WTF?! Were you guys dropped on your heads as babies?

You guys are a disgrace and if I had a way of identifying you I'd request that you get castrated because you don't deserve to be known as men!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 06, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude stop crying like a B1tch for other TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF. You are A BONAFIDE TRIBALISTIC BIGOT. You grown for Godsake, stop crying like a goddang fool.

Get over it!!!! Noone forced you to write the sh1t you wrote, you did so your f2king self while at the same time trying to condemn others when YOU ARE no different from the the names you apply to others. YOU ARE A BIGOT, A HUGE ONE AT THAT. Every written by you is EXACTLY WHAT A BIGOT WILL WRITE. You trying your best to lie to yourselves but Get the f2k over it already.

Nigg@ crying that people are condemning just because he wrote about Igbos. Dude, you could have written about Ghanaians, SA, Latino, Chinese, Hausa, Benin, Fulani, whoever, I don't give a f2k. I would have called you the same mf sh1t. Everything you wrote oozes BIGOTRY. If you do not like others calling you what you are, then learn to write without sounding like a Goddamn bigot.

A Nigg@ crying like a God forsaken B1tch. You got the mouth to call others name but you ain't got the balls to take it when others tell you the same about your damn self. Throwing temper tantrum like a goddamn baby. mscheww

No, biyytch a>ss nigga, try as you may you will not ascribe a name that is not mine to me.

I called two groups intolerant. ONLY ONE KEEPS SHOWING US THAT I WAS RIGHT IN MY CALL, WE HAVENT HEARD A "PEEP" FROM THE OTHER GROUP. WHY ARE YOU BEIGN SUCH A BIYYTCH?!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 5:44am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

No. biyytch a>ss nigga, try as you may you will not ascribe a name that is not mine to me.

I called two groups intolerant. ONLY ONE KEEPS SHOWING US THAT I WAS RIGHT IN MY CALL, WE HAVENT HEARD A "PEEP" FROM THE OTHER GROUP. WHY ARE YOU BEIGN SUCH A BIYYTCH?!

YOU AREN'T HEARING A PEEP FROM THE OTHERS BECAUSE ON THIS FORUM, THEIR POPULATION IS LIMITED. How many Hausa's have you seen defend themselves when others gang up on them on other threads.

YOU ARE A BIGOT THAT'S WHAT F2K YOU ARE. GET THE F2K OVER IT ALREADY AND STOP CRYING!!!!

YOU GOT THE BALLS TO CALL OTHERS NAME BUT YOU AIN'T GOT THE BALLS TO TAKE IT. Mscheww

I ain't got time for a grown @ss crying MF baby. STFU and Get over it already. Jeez
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by bashr8: 5:57am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh My God, another freaking fo*ol comes out of nowhere. WTF?! Were you guys dropped on your heads as babies?

You guys are a disgrace and if I had a way of identifying you I'd request that you get castrated because you don't deserve to be known as men!
yes violence is usually your response when people dont agree with you , we already know that.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2012
One_Naira:

YOU AREN'T HEARING A PEEP FROM THE OTHERS BECAUSE ON THIS FORUM, THEIR POPULATION IS LIMITED. How many Hausa's have you seen defend themselves when others gang up on them on other threads.

YOU ARE A BIGOT THAT'S WHAT F2K YOU ARE. GET THE F2K OVER IT ALREADY AND STOP CRYING!!!!

YOU GOT THE BALLS TO CALL OTHERS NAME BUT YOU AIN'T GOT THE BALLS TO TAKE IT. Mscheww

I ain't got time for a grown @ss crying MF baby. STFU and Get over it already. Jeez

Now, he turns defender of the Universe on behalf of the Hausas. Its funny how clowns like yourself are always quick to ascribe numbers and figures which only you know how you got to the root of.So, now theres not a lot of Hausas/Northerners on here? Nduchuks, for example, is from where? Mars?!

The truth is you're a sucka! A whiny little who*re! A disgrace of a man! In real life we call people like you[b] FAILURES![/b] You blame everyone but yourself and, like a 13yr old female virgin, you can't deal with criticism. Your panties are always in a bunch and you always have a wedgie. Grow the fu*ck up, He-Biyytch! All it had to take was a lone Northerner to also scream :"Kingoflag hates us". Guess what? Its more quiet than the Sahara on a winter night on their end. But on your end? lmao Intolerance, whining and biyytching galore. Try to listen to the truth sometimes. You sound crazy trying to make me change my views: I WONT!

To compound your madness, you dare to call me a bigot. Homie, I didn't grow up third-world, I leave the backwardness for you and yours. Like I said : STOP BIYYTCHING, MAN UP, AND TAKE CRITICISM FOR WHAT IT IS! Trying to start enmity over someone's views usually only proves that the initial accusation was right. How do fools like you even convince women to sleep with them? Any woman that sleeps with a "man" like you will be termed a Les-bian in my eyes because you're even worse than a female. Let your balls roam free and stop tucking it in like a vag*ina, Mr.Disgrace-Of-A-Man.

Freaking loser.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 06, 2012
bashr8: yes violence is usually your response when people dont agree with you , we already know that.

Dude, please shift.

Look at this attention seeking f0*ol.

Abeg, bounce jo. . . .
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Now, he turns defender of the Universe on behalf of the Hausas. Its funny how clowns like yourself are always quick to ascribe numbers and figures which only you know how you got to the root of.So, now theres not a lot of Hausas/Northerners on here? Nduchuks, for example, is from where? Mars?!

The truth is you're a sucka! A whiny little who*re! A disgrace of a man! In real life we call people like you[b] FAILURES![/b] You blame everyone but yourself and , like a 13yr old female virgin, you can't deal with criticism. Your panties are always in a bunch and you always have a wedgie. Grow the fu*ck up, He-Biyytch! All it had to take was a lone Northerner to also scream :"Kingoflag hates us". Guess what? Its more quiet than Sahara on a winter night on their end. But on your end? lmao Intolerance, whining and biyytching galore. Try to listen to the truth sometimes. You sound crazy trying to make me change my views: I WONT!

To compound your madness, you dare to call me a bigot, homie I didn't grow up third-world, I leave the backwardness for you and yours. Like I said : STOP BIYYTCHING, MAN UP, AND TAKE CRITICISM FOR WHAT IT IS! Trying to start enmity over someone's views usually only proves that the initial accusation was right. How do fools like you even convince women to sleep with them? Any woman that sleeps with a "man" like you will be termed a Les-bian in my eyes because you're even worse than a female. Let your balls roam free and stop tucking it in like a vag*ina, Mr.Disgrace-Of-A-Man.

Freaking loser.

CRYING LIKE A B1TCH YET AGAIN. As if I expected anything different.

To summarize everything this crying punk@ss nigg@ wrote in one simple sentence: "Ndu-chucks didn't call me a bigot, why is everyone else calling me A BIGOT? WAAW WAAAW WAAAW" and yet this NIGG@ got the balls to call others a B1tch. NIGG@ READ YOUR F2KING SH1T: It is like this dude applies names that he is to others. Look in the f2king mirror YOU ARE F2KING B1TCH, A CRYING PUNK ONE AT THAT, AT THE SAME TIME A BIGOT. ALL THE NAMES YOU'VE BEEN CALLING OTHERS ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF THEM. YOU'VE BEEN CRYING SINCE PAGE 2 WHILE EVERYONE HAS TRYING THEIR BEST TO TREAT YOU LIKE THE CRYING BABY you've been acting like. Even I tried to that sh1t in the beginning but Unluckily for you, I'm tired. i ain't got time sh1t anymore. STOP CRYING LIKE A F2KING B1TCH AND GROW SOME F2KING BALLS.

CRITICISM or NO CRITICISM, EVERYTHING YOU WROTE OOZES BIGTORY. On this thread even, the same guy (ndu_chucks) he's using to defend himself wrote a comment that contradicted everyone else opinion and yet NOONE on this thread called him a bigot on those words. All they did was what again? OH YEAH ARGUE BACK. Yet this 1gnorant nigg@ is thinking everyone called him WHAT HE IS because he wrote an opinion that contradicted there own. ARE YOU STUP1D? WERE YOU DROPPED WHEN YOU WERE A BABY? Read your f2king words.

And the northern population on NL is limited, FACT!!!. Now throw a temper tantrum on that one if that is hurting you too. Baby @ss Punk

YOU ARE A BONAFIDE TRIBALISTIC BIGOT THAT IS TRYING HARD TO DENY IT and throwing temper tantrum that people are pointing out what he probably tried so hard to hide. [size=15pt]GET THE F2K OVER IT or Bash your f2king head in the wall and end your miserable life if it is hurting you so f2king much.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2012
One_Naira:

CRYING LIKE A B1TCH YET AGAIN. As if I expected anything different

To summarize everything this crying punk@ss nigg@ wrote in one simple sentence: "Ndu-chucks didn't call me a bigot, why is everyone else calling me A BIGOT? WAAW WAAAW WAAAW" and yet this NIGG@ got the balls to call others a B1tch. NIGG@ READ YOUR F2KING SH1T: It is like this dude applies names that he is to others. Look in the f2king mirror YOU ARE F2KING B1TCH, A CRYING PUNK ONE AT THAT, AT THE SAME TIME A BIGOT. ALL THE NAMES YOU'VE BEEN CALLING OTHERS ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF THEM. YOU'VE BEEN CRYING SINCE PAGE 2 WHILE EVERYONE HAS TRYING THEIR BEST TO TREAT YOU LIKE THE CRYING BABY you've been acting like. Even I tried to that sh1t in the beginning but Unluckily for you, I'm tired. i ain't got time sh1t. STOP CRYING LIKE A F2KING BITCH AND GROW SOME F2KING BALLS.

CRITICISM or NO CRITICISM, EVERYTHING YOU WROTE OOZES BIGTORY. On this thread even, the same guy (ndu_chucks) he's using to defend himself wrote a comment that contradicted everyone else opinion and yet NOONE on this thread called him a bigot on those words. All they did was what again? OH YEAH ARGUE BACK. Yet this 1gnorant nigg@ is thinking everyone called him WHAT HE IS because he wrote an opinion that contradicted their own. ARE YOU STUPID? WERE YOU DROPPED WHEN YOU WERE A BABY? Read your f2king words

YOU ARE A BONAFIDE TRIBALISTIC BIGOT THAT IS TRYING HARD TO DENY IT and throwing temper tantrum that people are pointing out what he probably tried so hard to hide. [size=15pt]GET THE F2K OVER IT or Bash your f2king head in the wall and end your miserable life if it is hurting you so f2king much.
[/size]

Who is the "everyone" you keep mentioning? So, in addition to being a man that has a 21-day menstrual cycle, if I called you a Serial-Liar would that also be termed as a denigration of the whole South-East? My friend, truth is you're a dunce and a bigot, a loser and a myopic dunderhead that sees hate in criticism.

Like I said: THERE ARE TWO EXTREMELY INTOLERANT GROUPS IN NIGERIA AND IGBOS MAKE UP ONE HALF OF THAT GROUP!

Cry all you want! Whine for all I care! Go to the top of the Empire State and jump off head-first, my opinion is my opinion, it won't change. The more you try to bully me into retracting (what can now clearly be seen as true) the more I will keep putting it in yalls faces. You whine too much! You cry too much! And you're as intolerant as all hell! You clearly do not believe in diplomacy and you think crying and trying to lay a guilt trip on people (if bullying doesn't work) is the solution to getting your way. Guess what?! F.^UCK YOU! Your intolerant as*s will not win this battle and you've met your match!

By the way; when was the last time you had s*ex cus that just might be the reason for all this biyytchiness!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Rhino5dm: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2012
Goodness! see how one man takes on battalions. choi!!!!!!!
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Freewilly(f): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2012
Give me a bull dozer and those stinky abokis and their mosque will be in river niger in no time. Why is this even an issue.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

Who is the "everyone" you keep mentioning? So, in addition to being a man that has a 21-day menstrual cycle, if I called yoga Serial-Liar would this also be termed as a denigration of the whole South-East? My friend, truth is you're a dunce and a bigot, a loser and a myopic dunderhead that sees hate in criticism. Like I said: THERE ARE TWO EXTREMELY INTOLERANT GROUPS IN NIGERIA AND IGBOS MAKE UP ONE HALF OF THAT GROUP!

Cry all you want to! Whine for all I care! Go to the top of the Empire State and jump off head-first, my opinion is my opinion, it won't change. The more you try to bully me into retracting (what is now clearly true) the more I will keep putting it in falls faces. You whine too much! You cry too much! And you're as intolerant as all hell! You clearly do not believe in diplomacy and you think crying and trying to lay a guilt trip on people (if bullying doesn't work) is the solution to getting your way. Guess what?! F.^UCK YOU! Your intolerant as.s will not win this battle and you've met your match!

By the way; when waas the last time you had s*ex cus that just might be the reason for all this biyytchiness!

THIS NIGG@ IS STILL CRYING. DAMN!!! Men, you can easily tell whose an internet-thug on this website. This Nigg@ is IS NOW ACTING that noone else called him a bigot on this thread or that the fact despite others that replied on this thread replied ndu-chucks opinion, none called him a bigot in each reply. NOT ONLY IS THIS NIGG@ CRYING SINCE PAGE 2 AND UP( https://www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha/2), he's also denying the freaking obvious. Yo anyone can tell this nigg@ only got balls to talk, probably gets beat-up alot.

This are all the replies over ndu-chucks opinion which again contradicted everyone who replied on this thread, beside yourself and idisola or whatever your partner in crime's name is, opinion

ACM10 post
I know that posting the picture of your brother in an uncompromising position in front of the drainage system will get u riled up. Therefore, your outburst of emotion is understandable
https://www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha

Onlytruth post
You see? Thoughts like the bolded keep convincing me more and more that the ONLY solution to Nigeria is outright disintegration. Nothing else can work.
Do you know how idiotic the bolded sounds in Igboland where the government don't even use state funds to upgrade churchs where 99.9% of citizens worship on Sundays?
The bolded words are insults.
https://www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha

onlytruth post
Oh, you mean your brother Sanusi who sees the Nigerian Central Bank as an Islamic bank dished out some cash to some churches to mask the millions he handed over to Islamic causes, and you are here expecting the same for your shack at Bridgehead Onitsha. Ewo, sorry bro. The shack will go down before your brother uses Nigeria's money to do that.
Ndo.

onlytruth post
A big FAT lie which you will never allow to be tested of course. I dare you to support the creation of the Republic of Igboland. I dare you to conduct a referedum on this in Igboland, and if you get less than 98% YES vote, let it fail.

We are tired of hearing that lie. We need to develop VAST empty lands in Igboland.
Abeg carry ya mosque head north biko.

FSU post
How many grants have been given by Muslims to northern Christians to build churches in the North, let alone to Igbo christians to build churches in the North Provide answers or GO TO HELL.
https://www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha/2

FSU post
What a defeated monkey you are. Ewu awusa coming to claim rights, despite the fact that you and yours murder and burn down people and their belongings with whom you share different faiths. Go get grants from Anambra government now. grass-eating cow.

my own post
As for Ndu_chucks, some of una are very ungrateful. In the middle of Onitsha, there is a central Mosque built by the Anambra State governors. Most of their people are predominately Christian yet the government of Anambra state chucked out a large sum of money meant for their people to build a mosque for the Hausa/Fulani migrants in their state. Mind you that was a behavior has not be reciprocal for the Igbo Christians or any Christian group for that matter up north by the northern governors, but due to the fact Anambra State is trying to demolish a building that was illegal built in an effort to beautify the area, you are asking the governors to either build another mosque for them or compensate the owners. Compensate the owners for what? An illegal building that they, the governors, did not sign off on. SMH some of you people are very ungrateful.
https://www.nairaland.com/1009753/re-plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha/3

Ironically DESPITE other opposing his view, noone that replied to him called him a bigot but YET THIS NIGG@S THINKS PEOPLE ARE CALLING HIM OUT FOR WHAT HE IS BECAUSE HE HAD AN OPPOSING VIEW. WERE YOU DROPPED WHEN YOU WERE BABY? ARE ALL YOUR BRAINS, ALL COGNITION, INTACT?

Dude just STFU. You are a dumb@ss, a crying @ss tribalistic baby. Like I keep saying get f2k over it or bash your head in the f2king wall.

Look @ how this nigg@ is trying to change the conversation into my sex life? WTF? Are we in the romance section? I ignored this Nigg@ the first time he brought it up, ignored him the second time he brought it up, and he is still doing it. Nigg@ if you are g@y, look for another person. My sex life does not concern you, trying to twist to another story just because he hanged himself and every since been crying that others pointed out what h tried to hide. Stick to the conversation, who the f2k I date, hump, ain't your business. If you looking for a something to hump or something to tell you a sex story, google the sh1t or look for a prost1tute if you can't none. WTF is wrong with this G@y @ss nigg@. If you need a sex story, there is a romance section on Nairaland, GO THERE!!.

Punk@ss Nigg@. As for "I met my match", BTW: WTF is that? am I suppose to be scared? DUDE DO I IN ANYWAY LOOK SCARED TO YOU? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I haven't backed down nor have I made any attempt to leave him yet this Nigg@ is talking about "you meant your match". grin grin grin grin grin grin Internet-thugs, they sure know how to copy real thugs. YOU KNOW WHAT BRING IT. lET'S SEE HOW MUCH WORDS AN INTERNET-THUG CAN SAY. Met many of ya'll on NL before so bring it.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2012
^^^^

Ok, now you're boring! I thought you'd come harder than that. Obviously, the only thing you do well is crying wolf and seeing Ghosts in broad daylight.

You really expect anyone to read to the end that Novel You got up there? LMAOOOO

What a shame. Meanwhwile,don't you think its si*lly of you to use ur Cybercafe credits battling someone whose views are clearly not gonna change anytime soon? you could put it to better use by watching po*rn or visiting online dating sights and fantasizing over the members with fake pics on there.

SMH LMAO Wut a loser. Intolerant prick. Learn some tolerance and diplomacy it will take you far in life. Stop trying to bully people all the time, dunce!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag: ^^^^

Ok, now you're boring! I thought you'd come harder than that. Obviously, the only thing you do well is crying wolf and seeing Ghosts in broad daylight.

What a shame. Meanwhwile,don't you think its si*lly of you to use ur Cybercafe credits battling someone whose views are clearly not gonna change anytime soon? you could put it to better use by watching po*rn or visiting online dating sights and fantasize over the members with fake pics on there.

SMH LMAO Wut a loser. Intolerant prick. Learn some tolerance and diplomacy it will take you far in life. Stop trying to bully people all the time, dunce!

Hold up. Rerun. I thought I met my match grin grin grin grin grin. Bring it gangster!!! grin grin grin grin grin. Thug? 50cents? Godfather? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. The same Nigg@ that was all about "you met your match" on the Internet by the way is the same nigg@ that is first to back down. Thug whzzup? 50cents, Crips and Blood, Godfather What's up? what happened.

EPIC FAIL

Oooo Sh1t my stomach is about to bust, this Nigg@ don kill me with laughter. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oooo!!! Chineke biko. Internet thugs, they sure know how to act like real thugs.

BTW dude I live in USA so everything you've been writing is trash dude. Why did you think I stuck in the actual topic. Duh?

BTW: Dude next time you are arguing, get your own words. Stop copying me!!!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by joeyfire(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2012
If the mosque is not where it should be, it should be brought down. No time for arguent
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2012
One_Naira:

BTW dude I live in USA so everything you've been writing is trash dude. Why did you think I stuck in the actual topic. Duh?

SMH

One day we'll understand how you folks got to sneak in here. Only a mo*ron wouldn't be able to tell that u live here what with your wanna-be hood lingo. Clown! How words like "You being briefly outta the jungle" flew over your head, I'll never understand . . .Oh, thats right, all you see is South-East and Igbo and your clit starts throbbing in excitement while your vagi*na starts getting wetter than the Nile. wow. Village Champion. First man from his village to live in Obodo America. Am I supposed to be excited or am I expected to nominate you as a Red-Cap Chief (complete with chicken feather) at the next New Yam Festival because of this singular achievement?!

Wow. . . How dumb are you guys, for real?!

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag:

SMH

One day we'll understand how you folks got to sneak in here. Only a mo*ron wouldn't be able to tell that u live here what with your wanna-be hood lingo. Clown! How words like "You being briefly outta the jungle" flew over your head, I'll never understand . . .Oh, thats right, all you see is South-East and Igbo and your clit starts throbbing in excitement while your vagi*na starts getting wetter than the Nile. wow. Village Champion. First man from his village to live in Obodo America. Am I supposed to be excited or am I expected to nominate you as a Red-Cap Chief (complete with chicken feather) at the next New Yam Festiva because of this singular achievement?!

Wow. . . How dumb are you guys, for real?!

Was this not the guy that wrote the following
don't you think its si*lly of you to use ur Cybercafe credits battling someone whose views are clearly not gonna change anytime soon?
. You just called yourself a mo.ron dude. Weren't you suppose to be insulting ME and not yourself? Am I suppose to be insulted? grin grin Do your own thing dude.

From an internet-thug, to lying, to trying to switch the conversation (which you've succesfully done. Still does not remove the fact that you are a bigot), to trying to tell me he's not going to change his opinion (as if I asked him to do so, seems like some people do not know the definition of "get over it" ) to insulting himself in an effort to insult me. shocked grin What a roller-coaster this dude is.

As for the gangsta lingo, DUDE CAN YOU NOT TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS MAKING FUN OF YOU? grin grin grin grin grin. Dude, my stomach still hurts from the last laugh, don't give me another reason to start laughing again. Too late, I'm starting to laugh again. This dude is a freaking comic. You honestly thought I was serious? REALLY? The picture did not clue to you that someone is laughing at your "you met your match" words on the internet. Damn dude, I know for sure you were dropped when you were a baby and your brain is not intact. I don't need need to ask you anymore. You just clued me on that.
As for the clit, v.agina thing. Dude how g@y or h.orny are you? First this nigg@ was asking about sex life, now he's talking about a throbbing clit. Who the f2k says sh1t like that to a guy? Funny thing you actually think it is an insult to me and not yourself. Wow, do your own thing dude, I will not object. E no concern me whatever way you swing but get yourself a girl or guy (whatever way you swing) cause the way you've talking about wet v.agina and throbbing clit, sex life, etc you probably not getting that much dude.

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2012
[size=15pt]DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! [/size]. We cannot have a mosque vampire coven in igbo land . Its not part of our culture and we would not be part of breeding terrorists in Africa . [size=15pt]DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2012
One_Naira, monkey boy, what has me saying youre in a Cyber-Cafe got to do with you not being in the United States? Youre so slow and a waste of time its just Pathetic. Replying you is like continuously whipping a dead horse. U were killed and buried a long time ago. I shouldnt even answer you any more cause now you started dropping epistles and moronic speeches. . . . God is my witness that I NEVER read anything you write past the first line then I glimpse through and pick out what to decimate you with. But, youre no match, whiny little punk, u need to go get like 15 of your most ignorant kin to come battle cus this is no longer fun.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by OneNaira6: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag: One_Naira, monkey boy, what has me saying youre in a Cyber-Cafe got to do with you not being in the United States? Youre so slow and a waste of time its just Pathetic. Replying you is like continuously whipping a dead horse. U were, killed and buried a long time ago. I shouldnt even answer you any more cause now you started dropping epistles and moronic speeches. . . . God is my witness that I NEVER read anything you write past the first line then I glimpse through and pick out what to decimate you with. But, youre no match, whiny little punk, u need to go get like 15 of your ignorant kin to come battle cus this is no longer fun.

Aww now he's trying to save the little dignity he thinks he has after flat out insulting himself in an effort to insult me. I'm silently laughing how this nigg@ couldn't even make up a lie that can save him.

Mr.aboard, tell us all where they use cyber cafe credits in america? Is it the public lib, private internet that most american has or is it the new york cafe where you do not buy credits before using the computer. Pls tell us mr.aboard. ROFLMFAO.

Lmfao @ the imaginary defeat you just proclaimed for yourself and the pathetic way of trying to escape. Mr. "You've met your match"; to say i expected less, i would be lying. Internet thugs, like yourself, are so predictable. Probably there is a manual out there on how to become an internet thug. The way you all repeat each other argumentive style, looks like you all read it somewhere. Anyway thuglyfe, grin tell yourself whatever you can to put yourself to sleep. I don't really give a f2k

1 Like

Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Dainfamous: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2012
kingoflag is alj haram..
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2012
Da infamous: kingoflag is alj haram..

Bathsalts and Crack is one hell of a drug.

Go play in traffic.

Congregation of useless, insecure and menstruating, madmen.

One_Naira:

Mr.aboard, tell us all where they use cyber cafe credits in america? Is it the public lib, private internet that most american has or is it the new york cafe where you do not buy credits before using the computer. Pls tell us mr.aboard. ROFLMFAO.

Wow, how did this fool sneak into this country?!

Anyways, the word you're trying to spell is "Abroad". Pick up a book instead of a hood, useless Okoro Klansman.
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ak47mann(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
i dont see the reason why some "DUMBO" will come on a forum that got nothing to do with him, absolutely got nothing to do with him cool
Re: Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha(pic) by ak47mann(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
[size=15pt]DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE ! [/size]. We cannot have a mosque vampire coven in igbo land . Its not part of our culture and we would not be part of breeding terrorists in Africa . [size=15pt]DOWN DOWN GOES THE MOSQUE[/size]

cool cool INDEED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos To Build Inner City Roads This Year / Top 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gay People / Femi Adesina Commends Nigerians For Prayers, Goodwill To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.