Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? (2008 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Love And Infatuation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by ndumart: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2007
Got into a debate with friends on which is stronger.
Personally, i feel it is infatuation cos it has a very powerful driving force behind it difficult to und, while love comes slowly.

Will be glad to know your views on this.
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by delirius(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2007
brov tnx, though new but my candid view is the two topics are essentially kind of similar i.e love , infatuation. the latter is the quick one while the former is more relaxed and takes its time to grow,which makes love the strongest. but there`s an adage; one million ways to die choose 1, i`d rather choose love instead of the latter.
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by jkpretty(f): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2007
Infatuation is stronger but love is lasting
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by niceuzor: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2007
So what make you feel Infatuation is stronger but love is lasting
is that your own view on infatuation. . huh?>
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by efuah(f): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2007
errr. . . i won't say infatuation is stronger, i guess love is rather stronger! Infatuation is kind of a "quickie" thingy. . . it comes in full force and diminishes or die in a short while.
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by niceuzor: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
Still saying same thing angry
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by jkpretty(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
@niceuzor i was not replying u, i assume u are not the poster, write ur own difference & don't quote me.

I have a reason for writing that, if the poster needs more explanation i'll expatiate.
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by saucekid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2007
this na temptation
e dey lead to confusion
infatuation

psquare dey try grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by niceuzor: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
jkpretty - Actually i was trying say that you throw more light on[b] Infatuation[/b] since you said it stronger!.
i guess we not quarrelling here ? trying to sort out things on the Issue about LOVEĀ  cool

Infatuation- is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love.

Love - is a strong passion for someone who you hold very close to your heart.

Infatuation is [b]Addictive Love,[/b]Then Love is more Stronger in this case.

What do you think ? wink
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by ndumart: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2007
I understand that love is gradual, but infatuation has a powerful force that might even take years for it to diminish. Love on its own might be seen as stronger cos it tends to last longer, but attimes even the love that is seen as strong might wane after a period of time.
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by delirius(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2007
[center]TRUST: SHOULD IT BE 100%?[/center]
hi all,
lastnite i was fortunate to have had a very pulsating discussion with a friend`s kid bro and i discovered that the youngman is somewhot confused with his relationship.he`s kind of young tho, but i think he`s a bit matured for his age.the topic; TRUST was the topic and this guy told me outrightly that no man should trust his girl 100%, please i don't knw what could have happenend to him as his girl friend just got back from England. so the question is should any man trust his girlfriend 100%? make it fast abeg
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by niceuzor: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2007
ndumart - Good pieces from you,but Love is seem to be more Stronger than infatuation!.
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by iice(f): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2007
jkpretty:

Infatuation is stronger but love is lasting

Ditto
Re: Which Is Stronger - Infatuation Or Love? by niceuzor: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2007
lol, whats the meaning of that ? grin

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies : Which Would You Prefer / Na Wa O! / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.