Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42277 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Epalos: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Your own dead body should be pitied first and then those of your relatives who have gone ahead of you, alakori obo lagido.
jayceejeffrey: oh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sureoh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sureoh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sure
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
Gabbysky:

Yes I have and most of the members r tired of this kind of sermon week in week out, but they can't confront him cos he's a "boy of God"

If you have truly visited his church, what is the average attendance on a given sunday? how many of those members have you spoken to, or was it a survey that you did on them and you were told that they are tired of the messages?
Is the church a cult that they could not leave and go another church, cos in Nigeria now every other home is a church.
Wont you agree with me that for them to still keep coming, there must have been some element of good things in what he is saying to them? and they keep coming for more?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by manmade(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2012
naturalwaves: D president and his wife her d main violators of d so called constitutional authorities.Was d appointment of d first lady as a perm secreatary constitutional? Here is someone (Bakare),trying to point out d abnormalities in d system but u are all castigating him for doing such.Why not face d issues raised first of all before doubting maybe or not he is a pastor.D best u could do was to turn d scriptures around so that FOOLS can reason in ur line.I'm so dissapointed this came from u. Why are Nigerians cowards?why do we av just few people saying d truth?Y can't we fight for our rights as citizens?why do we tolerate abuse of power? The best we know ow to do is complain and complain and complain. What a pity!
This is the most foolish comment in the history of Nairaland ! do call me 2 get ur award.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
jayceejeffrey: oh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sureoh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sureoh God! Help us my lord,The pot is calling the kettle black..tunde bakare is an end time political pig...I pity his Dead body because He's a heal candidate for sure

You have just committed same crime that you are accusing him of, you have just called a leader names . . . tongue
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:

NONE TAKING. Besides I hear your mom sucks c0rk well

Teenager. You have some serious growing to do. Please keep to your disney kids website. Nairaland is too complex for you.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Epalos: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
watch out your blood pressure will soon shoot through the roof and end up killing you.
fultrackng: am personally so disappointed in the man of god or abi, politician. he's a major problem this country must deal with. i appeal to all nigerians to resist this wolve in sheep clothing. what right does he have to despise a man's low background. who is Bakare's father, how much does his entire family worth. Presidency is not by force. BAKARE IS WORST THAN BOKO HARAN, GEJ beware!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
State Government Perm. Sec or Senator.

When Tinibu stole a seat from Lagosians and gave it to his wife where were all of you anti-patience?

Is Patience the only first Lady we've had? When Turai was busy running this country through bribes and avarices where were you haters?

How about Mrs. Abach and Mrs. Babangida? Where they not more larger than life when their husbands were in office?

Just say you hate the average Ijaw or south-south individual.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
hillsate:

Teenager. You have some serious growing to do. Please keep to your disney kids website. Nairaland is too complex for you.

and I guess you have grown so much to the point of a stalled evolutionary process.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tpapi: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Tunde boko is a demented sorcerer
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
Billygee2u:

Are you God? where was Bakare during the time of IBB,Buhari and OBJ?
how many people,innocent people were killed during their tenure,mister judge? Remove envy and jealousy and tell yourself the truth. ok?

Where was Bakare during IBB, Buhari and Obj?
Did you purchase your high school cert?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
State Government Perm. Sec or Senator.

When Tinibu stole a seat from Lagosians and gave it to his wife where were all of you anti-patience?

Is Patience the only first Lady we've had? When Turai was busy running this country through bribes and avarices where were you haters?

How about Mrs. Abach and Mrs. Babangida? Where they not more larger than life when their husbands were in office?

Just say you hate the average Ijaw or south-south individual.

So you have admitted that they are stealing a seat for Madam Patience? . . . Let us desist from tribal attacks, we are still one Nigeria
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
hillsate:

Where was Bakare during IBB, Buhari and Obj?
Did you purchase your high school cert?

as I said you mum sucks a good c0rk now and then. No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by elari(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
proudlyafrican: I just can`t figure out any sense in his speech,i will prefer a constructive criticism backed with facts than just insulting someone to gain cheap popularity........Please i beg to leave this thread.
. . . What cheap popularity are u talking about u cretin. I and everyone hear knows the pastor is very popular, unless dumbass fools like u who seek to hide behind ignorance; thinking its bliss. Ride on dummy.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Haha bravo pastor bravo ! A man of God using such words . WOW truly the end time is at hand
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

So you have admitted that they are stealing a seat for Madam Patience? . . . Let us desist from tribal attacks, we are still one Nigeria

ram, perm sec is an appointment just like a minister or whatever, she was appointed a seat and as such is the only firstlady in the history of Nigeria with a paid job.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2012
Chipychapy or what do u call urself? If U read d bible well,u will see that using d word FOOL doesn't take anything away from d man of God..Even d bible says,A wise man builds his house upon a rock but a FOOLISH man builds his on sand(just an example for u ok?),there are several others.U know the problem with people like u? Let me tell U,Church,u won't go.Prayer,U won't pray yet U asking d man of God to preach to u indirectly and leave d main economic issues alone.If I may ask,what do u want him to preach to u about? Is it that u should repent of all ur sins or about Jesus christ coming soon? Or about prosperity or about d need to pay tithes regularly.Which of these av u not heard before.Nigerians are just ingrates,nothing can satisfy them.At least if U've been muted and can't stand for ur right,someone is doing that on ur behalf.Aren't U supposed to be grateful?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
what should concern yourselves is the theivery currently going on in your backyard. Patience appointment is from her husband state and not the Fg. sHEY TINIBU HAS STOLEN ALL SEATS FOR HIS COHORTS?
As i said in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1003391/stupidity-yoruba-race yorubas are tribalistic hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:

ram, perm sec is an appointment just like a minister or whatever, she was appointed a seat and as such is the only firstlady in the history of Nigeria with a paid job.

Please dont get me wrong, i have nothing against her, and i dont know much about the appointment, so i cant stand here and pretend like i do, i was only commenting on what the gentleman said . .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
phreakabit:

[size=18pt]I read a previous post you made. . . It contained the exacts words you used in the quote above. I was about to ridicule you, but decided it had nothing to do with me, so I let it slide. Who knew that fate would be so kind as to push you to the path of total embarrassment and absolute belittlement. . . I hate to make you look any worse than you already are, but can you please do us all a favour and define the word sense? Ahh, you see? You are a newt blessed with the brain of a plankton. Your stupidity spans an infinite loop. . . Do your family a favor. Go to the nearest Down Syndrome Research centre for further testing .[/size]

I don hug the transformer, what next?
You just epitomised lack of sense.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
Shut d crap,there is a level a person must get to in civil service before being made a perm serc.It is not by appointment,it is by merit ok?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ODB1: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
naturalwaves: Shut d crap,there is a level a person must get to in civil service before being made a perm serc.It is not by appointment,it is by merit ok?

you are a magga!
perm sec appointments are similar to ambassadorial nominations. You can do it the hard way or you can be appointed. The perm sec field has been reseved for most times for career civil servants and it is not naturally by merit but for the longest serving director from the right geo-political zone.

Fact !

now go wallow in your spit
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

If you have truly visited his church, what is the average attendance on a given sunday? how many of those members have you spoken to, or was it a survey that you did on them and you were told that they are tired of the messages?
Is the church a cult that they could not leave and go another church, cos in Nigeria now every other home is a church.
Wont you agree with me that for them to still keep coming, there must have been some element of good things in what he is saying to them? and they keep coming for more?

Bro, I used to worship der sometimes though not my church, had to change when d msg chaged from what God sent him. Bliv me, d number is reducing in their drones, most people are just fed up with these hate talks that get them angrier after each sunday service. If u doubt me u go or ask someone to visit the church, off Akilo road by Oba-Akran Avenue in Ogba-Ikeja, but be sure to have something else to brighten up ur day later
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by bigjoule(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
Gullible Christians will start ranting and swearing for the Pastor, your pastor wey no dey talk on his environs, how has he improved your life? This is the time for revolution, Jesus will be happy with this, the times of suffering in silence are over, thumbs up Pastor
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
manmade:

This is the most foolish comment in the history of Nairaland ! do call me 2 get ur award.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by hillsate: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
O.D.B.:
The SW will be a bastion of envy just like Dubai once they start planting cocoa. Cocoa is better than oil money. They built 3rd mainland bridge, Abuja and all the crooked billionaire politicians on cocoa money before that evil oil was discovered. The north just wants to farm groundnuts thats what boko is preaching, they want nothing to do with oil money. They even got rid of another oil rich enclave in Bakassi cos they did not want the corrupting vice of oil affecting Nigeria.
Bakare hates evil oil money and the "animals" that live on the oil land.
End oil dependency. Declare Odua Republic Now.
Tinubu will be the first life President!
When people like u write, rats rejoice because there is hope for them to be counted as wise.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2012
U need a brain transplant.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
manmade:

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by bigdoo: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
I think that the pastor is simply the mouthpiece of General Buhari.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
@manmade....U need a brain transplant.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by manmade(m): 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2012
For those of u that are condeming pat 4 taking up an appointment as a perm sec ,as far as the constitution of nigeria is concern she hasnt done anything wrong so y d complaint
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Epalos: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
And let see how your people gonna vanish into thin air,ode prepare your people for mass suicide to cleanse the very Odua land you have abused for so long. I will work on lacing your entire route to the east with land mines and believe it or not this woman will lead the way.
O.D.B.:
I thank God that the next civil war that will be unleashed by the Boko Hordes will not be fought in the Delta or Southeast.
Get ready for massive r@pe odua.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.