Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42250 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by warrior01: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

I was gonna give you the benefit of doubt until you said Yar Adua almost depleted the Treasury. SMH Why can't you guys be truthful for once? In less than 6 months that GEJ took power do you know how many Billions of Dollars magically grew wings and disappeared from State Coffers? Why do you think he decided to saddle you all with the debt by increasing the price of gasoline while he continues to live lavish swallowing $30,000/day meals?

Dude, NIGERIA IS BROKE! The sooner you realize that, the better.
pls tell us how the reserve disappeared. Ignorance at its peak
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by lavante(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2012
Kpac: Pastor and Politics
Because we've had a pastor so concerned about this country doesn't make him fake. Even in d bible,every of God's prophets were different from eachother and if there's anyone that belives so much in diversity,its God himself.
A pastor is not a robot, as a matter of fact,they are referred to as shepherds.....If nothing bad happens to their sheep,if the grasses are green for their consumption,the water is clean for their cleaning,drugs are available for their treatments,every shepherd would be happy and when he stands and looks at his flock,he would be just so excited and fulfilled.....But when his sheeps are struggling and suffering,thou he maintains calm amongst them,he is ready to fight anything for the sake of his sheeps......
Every sunday morning, pastors are faced with so much difficulties their members are facing,some lost their lives due to bad roads,some are lying sick for months at the hospital due to poor health infrastructures,some had their shops demolished due to strict goverment measures,some had dropped out from school because the school fees have been increased by 150%,some have just lost their jobs,some are in critical condition just because they unsuspectedly took fake drugs obtained in a chemist,some are jobless for months,running into years,despite having a bachelor's degree,some came announing their intention to return back to the village because the house rent has toppled and some of the members have their life savings forced out of them as fines paid because they were caught passing one way,in a bid to avoid making his only car break down in an unpassable water logged very deep pit on his own normal lane..........
If you are a good shepherd and your sheep suffers any of these and still hears the president of your country spends about 40 Million naira daily on food,newspapers,diesel and drinks,I wonder how you would still be able to look into your sheep faces,open your bible and again preach to them hope,when its glaring the hardships are due to poor governance.
Even from the old testaments,God has always being actively involved in politics.
If your own pastor doesn't talk about politics at all and anotherr do,please do not criticize,they have their difference in their calling,in their nature and in their life phylosophies.
. God bless U . Let us continue to feign ignorance as christian and listen to prosperity sermons while our leaders and pastors live in opulence.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by afrikanns: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2012
lappymasta: Lets pray 4 naija and those ruling.
rather pray 4 meself and my family. Useless leaders have their fomily to do that never my job.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by luluosas(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2012
ifihearam:

What useless awareness are you talking about??if he wants to be a full politician,let him leave the church and concentrate on politics then we can see reasons but as at now he is just making a fool of himself,I pity the church members.
Pity yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by purity80(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare is one of the pastors that i respect. However, i discovered lately that there is an element of hate in his criticisms.

If Bakare is a genuine activist, why didn't he and SNG take to the street when BRF imposed tolls on Lagos road? Why always Gej? I'm not saying that Gej is doing well, no thanks to Boko haram, but i believe that Bakare is driven by hate.

I've always told anyone that cares to listen that most of these activists have a price.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2012
edicolove:

Seriously dude, what did you score in your WAEC English language or JSS III english, whichever applies. Because what you posted up there is one of the most ridiculous English explanation I have ever seen. And to imagine that you termed it "higher" level of understanding is the pinacle of absurdity. This is what we call ignorance gone on rampage! I don't even know where to start to reply you from. It feels a little bit demeaning having a conversation with you, seriously. Please get a copy of brighter grammer and learn some comprehension! Duh!
Yeah,the explanation must be ridiculous to U cos U cannot comprehend it.Y don't U just provide ur own explanation rather than asking me what I got in my JSSCE? With all sense of humility,I got an 'A' in English.Infact,I scored 'A' parallel in all d 11 papers and about 10 of us had such result in Lagos state at that time.I have BRIGHTER GRAMMAR 1,2,3.I think U need it more.I've answered ur question, so,let's go back to d topic.Can U pls,provide ur own explanation.If it makes a better sense,trust me to agree cos we all learn everyday.Meanwhile,I'm waiting.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by eherbal(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2012
Super1759: Please!!! Please!! This man is not a pastor. The qualities of a pastor are just absent.
A pastor should be committed to the well-being of his member spiritually. Preach and win souls for God. He is a shephard and not a political analyst. How can I dress up to church to hear word of God and it turns to political studies.
we don't need ediots like you to listen,just read it like you've just done.here's a man,sticking out his head for cowards like you and your cohorts,and you have the balls or is it booobs to complain.hypocrite.Bakare is hundred times better than the pastor adeboyes,oyakilohmes,oyedepos etc put together.while they're busy enslaving the poor masses in their folds through spiritual manipulations,bakare is telling the masses;"see,this is the way the way the cookie crumbles"

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by banki(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2012
I read through the message again and i know that this is a government that majors on minors and minors on majors, I am still waiting for the presidents reaction to ogoni people declaring sovereignty,instead of him to nip it in the bud now he would wait when problems start to come up he would blame it on his political advisories then you would start to hear how ogoni people dont like otueke people,thats why he cant perform! as for all of you that come and spew trash, I believe YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. when you see the truth and you dont speak and you play on ethnic and religious sentiments you further stop this nation from growing.Have you noticed that anytime you criticize jonathan or his policies his supporters first hit you with ethnic, then religious then when they cant get you they try to mess your name up?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by luluosas(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2012
All you haters of Pastor Bakare are the number one enemy of GEJ and Nigeria.
There's an adage that says a man's friend is the one that can tell him his teeths are smelling. All of you supporting Jonathan, even when he makes the dumbest of all mistakes are showing your true colours. You hate him for hiding the truth from him and you want him to die prematurely. May God forgive you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Debeloved87(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2012
warrior01: Tis now quite obvious that tunde bakare is obsessed with denigrading Gej and his family not even minding that it is the same God he claims he is serving that put Gej there. He no more cares about the spiritual wellbeing of his members but he is busy sowing seeds of discord and hatred in their hearts all in the name of politics and it doesn't take rocket science for any reasonable person to discern this. Is God happy with him? The answer is NO cos he is presently not Christ like.
shut up your stupid mouth, are you God, why answering YES or NO for God...what do you understand by christlike, didnt Jesus himself called herod a fox,"he said go and tell that fox, today and tomorrow i do cure and on the third day i shall be perfected"...Elijah, the mighty fire prophet comfront Ahab and jezebel and they were destroyed. true men of God speak on the political state of the country and plead to God on its behalf because God is interested in His people living in peace in which ever land they reside.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2012
luluosas: All you haters of Pastor Bakare are the number one enemy of GEJ and Nigeria.
There's an adage that says a man's friend is the one that can tell him his teeths are smelling. All of you supporting Jonathan, even when he makes the dumbest of all mistakes are showing your true colours. You hate him for hiding the truth from him and you want him to die prematurely. May God forgive you all.

On point! The funny thing with these people is that,even if Bakare praises Jonathan and tells them to be patient with his government,they will call him(Bakare) a Psycophant and say that he is trying to get closer cos he was a loser and he wants to team up with GEJ.There is nothing one can say or do that will satisfy them.At least if one cannot speak up,one should be happy that someone is doing that on one's behalf.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Again bakare has spoken well.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2012
@Kpac, 64 and 111 Likes and counting... shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2012
^^^^

abegii, direct me to those comments. dont have the patience to go over all pages.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2012
Kpac: Passion and Pain.....
For the true compatriots of this country,what tunde bakare has said would makes so much sense and to the others,laugh it off.
There are still some Nigerians who love this country with everything in them.....Tunde bakare,I salute you.
Between 7pm and 7am this morning,like every other day,thousands of my brothers,sistes,uncles and aunties are robbed,raped,killed,beaten,kidnapped and other taken for rituals....No protection from their president,no passion either from the first lady....
The number of prostitutes we have this year is almost twice of last year,yet they still struggle to make ends meet......Yet the first lady doesn't concern herself with their existence.
By God's grace,the Jeroboam and his cabinets would soon become history of painful memories.

Kpac:
Pastor and Politics
Because we've had a pastor so concerned about this country doesn't make him fake. Even in d bible,every of God's prophets were different from eachother and if there's anyone that belives so much in diversity,its God himself.
A pastor is not a robot, as a matter of fact,they are referred to as shepherds.....If nothing bad happens to their sheep,if the grasses are green for their consumption,the water is clean for their cleaning,drugs are available for their treatments,every shepherd would be happy and when he stands and looks at his flock,he would be just so excited and fulfilled.....But when his sheeps are struggling and suffering,thou he maintains calm amongst them,he is ready to fight anything for the sake of his sheeps......
Every sunday morning, pastors are faced with so much difficulties their members are facing,some lost their lives due to bad roads,some are lying sick for months at the hospital due to poor health infrastructures,some had their shops demolished due to strict goverment measures,some had dropped out from school because the school fees have been increased by 150%,some have just lost their jobs,some are in critical condition just because they unsuspectedly took fake drugs obtained in a chemist,some are jobless for months,running into years,despite having a bachelor's degree,some came announing their intention to return back to the village because the house rent has toppled and some of the members have their life savings forced out of them as fines paid because they were caught passing one way,in a bid to avoid making his only car break down in an unpassable water logged very deep pit on his own normal lane..........
If you are a good shepherd and your sheep suffers any of these and still hears the president of your country spends about 40 Million naira daily on food,newspapers,diesel and drinks,I wonder how you would still be able to look into your sheep faces,open your bible and again preach to them hope,when its glaring the hardships are due to poor governance.
Even from the old testaments,God has always being actively involved in politics.
If your own pastor doesn't talk about politics at all and anotherr do,please do not criticize,they have their difference in their calling,in their nature and in their life phylosophies.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2012
correct !!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Skii(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^

abegii, direct me to those comments. dont have the patience to go over all pages.

There you go, they are on the very first page...make sure you like wink

and have patience, we need it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2012
banki: I read through the message again and i know that this is a government that majors on minors and minors on majors, I am still waiting for the presidents reaction to ogoni people declaring sovereignty,instead of him to nip it in the bud now he would wait when problems start to come up he would blame it on his political advisories then you would start to hear how ogoni people dont like otueke people,thats why he cant perform! as for all of you that come and spew trash, I believe YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. when you see the truth and you dont speak and you play on ethnic and religious sentiments you further stop this nation from growing.Have you noticed that anytime you criticize jonathan or his policies his supporters first hit you with ethnic, then religious then when they cant get you they try to mess your name up?

Exactly!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by sweetgala(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2012
Some of us fail to remember that one of the greatest civil rights activists (M.L.k) ever was a Reverend a.k.a man of God they are commonly known in Nigeria.
A gentle man stated on pg1 and I'm glad he received the support of 113 people , the job of a shepherd is to care for his flock, A famous shepherd in the bible rescued his sheep from the jaws of lion with grace and mercy from God. Poor Nigerians are being devoured daily because of political failure courtesy of leaders.

Any shepherd who seats and dines with such evil men and ignores the safety and well-being of his flock but rather preaches prosperity forgetting prosperity of the soul is paramount, is not doing God's work.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by segyemaro(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2012
pastor Bakare carry go jooooo,we love what you are doing,other pastors are pretenders and are benefiting from the government

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by NiyiMorino(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2012
Super1759: Please!!! Please!! This man is not a pastor. The qualities of a pastor are just absent.
A pastor should be committed to the well-being of his member spiritually. Preach and win souls for God. He is a shephard and not a political analyst. How can I dress up to church to hear word of God and it turns to political studies.

Really liked the last part of this statement
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2012
sweet_gala: Some of us fail to remember that one of the greatest civil rights activists (M.L.k) ever was a Reverend a.k.a man of God they are commonly known in Nigeria.
A gentle man stated on pg1 and I'm glad he received the support of 113 people , the job of a shepherd is to care for his flock, A famous shepherd in the bible rescued his sheep from the jaws of lion with grace and mercy from God. Poor Nigerians are being devoured daily because of political failure courtesy of leaders.

Any shepherd who seats and dines with such evil men and ignores the safety and well-being of his flock but rather preaches prosperity forgetting prosperity of the soul is paramount, is not doing God's work.

Well said!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by afroxyz: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2012
Is he not better than your Adegboyes, oyakilomes and Oyedepos that have kept mum in the things happening in the country? Nigerians just L♥√ hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by mylunch: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
tunshe:

16yrs old,what are you doing on Nairaland? Whats the meaning of Pastor/politician?If your Bible cannot address contemporary issues then,Christianity is dead.Pastor Bakare is a display of incorruptible,religious,preacher unlike your billionaire pastors that teach things of the old and deceive you every sunday.
Thumps up.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by mylunch: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
superior1:

Ode, when did politics became a full time profession?. This country needs more men like Bakare
U are absolutely correct.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tadysmart(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
kawkab: I wonder what is Pastor's Bakare's motives are

Stop wondering this is how Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram started. For God's am a fan of PTB,but I can not be his tool.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Dikechigozie: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
chyzoo4u: He's a pastor, and the bible says... do not be equally yoked with unbelievers I guess he knows about that passage before getting equally yoked with Buhari. The bible also admonishes us to pray for our leaders, yes! I can see him praying for the president... 'clueless'. Ok o....
BAKARE is as selfish and self centered as his boss BUHARI,He should critisise constructively with facts and figures and stop blaaabing
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dike chigozie:
BAKARE is as selfish and self centered as his boss BUHARI,He should critisise constructively with facts and figures and stop blaaabing

Since this is your claim, you should have no problem pointing out the non-factual information in the article then? Please indulge us . . what in the article is FALSE?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by tadysmart(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
sweet_gala: Some of us fail to remember that one of the greatest civil rights activists (M.L.k) ever was a Reverend a.k.a man of God they are commonly known in Nigeria.

Well comparing PTB to MLK is akin to say that IBB represent Nigerian thomas sankara. You know what I mean. There is element of jealous and bitterness in PTB criticisim.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
tadysmart:

Well comparing PTB to MLK is akin to say that IBB represent Nigerian thomas sankara. You know what I mean. There is element of jealous and bitterness in PTB criticisim.

Element of 'jealous' and bitterness since when? since you started noticing him just 2 minutes ago or since more than 15 years he has been engaged in the very same? Let me guess, when he was given such sermons during Abacha regime, he was jealous and bitter then too? When he condemned Yar adua, he was also jealous and bitter then too? And when he called on Nigerians to match to demand that Jonathan be installed as president, he was also jealous and bitter then too? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
afroxyz: Is he not better than your Adegboyes, oyakilomes and Oyedepos that have kept mum in the things happening in the country? Nigerians just L♥√ hypocrisy.

Has he claim to be better than anyone, and what other chose to say not not say about the situation is of no use to the one that determine to speak up . . .
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2012

Lovely one . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.