Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan (42251 Views)

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
purity80: Pastor Tunde Bakare is one of the pastors that i respect. However, i discovered lately that there is an element of hate in his criticisms.

If Bakare is a genuine activist, why didn't he and SNG take to the street when BRF imposed tolls on Lagos road? Why always Gej? I'm not saying that Gej is doing well, no thanks to Boko haram, but i believe that Bakare is driven by hate.

I've always told anyone that cares to listen that most of these activists have a price.

Ok, sooooooo. . . . . Let me get this straight, Tunde Bakare is not an activist because he refused to declare war on Fashola? But, Tell me, what was he when he put his neck on the line to ensure the daft mo*ron currently in charge of Nigeria became President instead of Turai?

Most activist have a price you say? You might be right considering he rejected the $50,000 "transport" money GEJ gave him a few months ago. When was the last time you seen $1,000 and if dem give you $50,000 you no go sell your mama into slavery, you bloody hypocrite?

Y'all Nigerians sicken the hell outta me!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
one thing that i learn is that; jonathan being president 'is an act of God by bakare's sermon

but he could not tell us why he cannot belly the 2011 defeat,and that he knew that under abacha regime, he will be a complete coward because any move from him to give any complain he knows where he belonged to and he need not ask,
thirdly;
jonathan should learn that to be humble like moses of isreal is a sin in NIGERIA,he needs not to have told us that he had no shoes before coming to opulence, he should have someone to do the editing for him.

Anyway im enjoying electricity in my area now ever since 1998,i have not finnished a 5 ltr gallon since a week ago,its still a mystery.not even buhari era,the same buhari that pastor Bakare is dying for, religion plus politics = harlot,period.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
pastor Bakare can not claim anything concerning jonathan's installation as the president,infact he knew nothing at all,and he is a noisemaker that need to be arrested and kept under lock.

The rejected the alledged money given to him at aso rock if its true is because he had already collected a bigger bribe from the northern elites, and his mandate is 1st,to divide christianity using the guise of being activist, and 2nd,to divide the yoruba race so as to fetch votes for the north in 2015, he is a pure harlot being mixing pastor with politics, see what moslem plus politics results to;boko-haram, buhari that bakare was canvassing for cannot wait to contest democratically but has to send some people to grave through coup detat in 1983 to topple shagari, what good thing can ever come from a murderer, and a so called man of God bakare 'a thief' now want to send Nigeria back to an iron fist regime of buhari that jailed both fela and beeko kuti for 10 yrs, shame on harlot-bakare!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
BARRISTERS: pastor Bakare can not claim anything concerning jonathan's installation as the president,infact he knew nothing at all,and he is a noisemaker that need to be arrested and kept under lock.

The rejected the alledged money given to him at aso rock if its true is because he had already collected a bigger bribe from the northern elites, and his mandate is 1st,to divide christianity using the guise of being activist, and 2nd,to divide the yoruba race so as to fetch votes for the north in 2015, he is a pure harlot being mixing pastor with politics, see what moslem plus politics results to;boko-haram, buhari that bakare was canvassing for cannot wait to contest democratically but has to send some people to grave through coup detat in 1983 to topple shagari, what good thing can ever come from a murderer, and a so called man of God bakare 'a thief' now want to send Nigeria back to an iron fist regime of buhari that jailed both fela and beeko kuti for 10 yrs, shame on harlot-bakare!!!

Bros, abeg go and learn how to read and write properly before trying to denigrate the character of a licensed Attorney.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2012
@kingoflag
Bros, abeg go and learn how to read and write properly before trying to denigrate the character of a licensed Attorney.

you are funny! forget the typo errors, i don't think Bakare needs my time to straighten or editing my write ups,...a licenced Attorney koo, licenced olodo agbaaya onijekuje awabe-aya oponu-alaini-inuro.

i think you understand this one above ehn?..,or i should use another language, i get am flenty-flenty('Buhari's dialect) he will exchange p for f, irukan-aso-oyo!!!.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2012
BARRISTERS: @kingoflag

you are funny! forget the typo errors, i don't think Bakare needs my time to straighten or editing my write ups,...a licenced Attorney koo, licenced olodo agbaaya onijekuje awabe-aya oponu-alaini-inuro.

i think you understand this one above ehn?..,or i should use another language, i get am flenty-flenty('Buhari's dialect) he will exchange p for f, irukan-aso-oyo!!!.

um . . . Bakare is a Lawyer. That is a fact.

At least do your assignment. Read up on the man before you continue fuming in the mouth as if you make sense by doing so. You are on Nairaland, where not everyone here is a mor0n you can tell any ignorant tripe to and get away with, like am sure you are used to getting in your typical Nigerian hangouts etc.

http://babatundebakare.com/site/?page_id=2
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
BARRISTERS: one thing that i learn is that; jonathan being president 'is an act of God by bakare's sermon

but he could not tell us why he cannot belly the 2011 defeat,and that he knew that under abacha regime, he will be a complete coward because any move from him to give any complain he knows where he belonged to and he need not ask,
thirdly;
jonathan should learn that to be humble like moses of isreal is a sin in NIGERIA,he needs not to have told us that he had no shoes before coming to opulence, he should have someone to do the editing for him.

[size=14pt]Anyway im enjoying electricity in my area now ever since 1998,i have not finnished a 5 ltr gallon since a week ago,its still a mystery.[/size]not even buhari era,the same buhari that pastor Bakare is dying for, religion plus politics = harlot,period.

Tell dem, jare!
Many people are unhappy that Nigeria is progressing at last.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
For that lying clown called kingoflag; Nigeria's external reserve climbed from $33billion to £37billion between December and June. The CBN site is there for all to check. It takes a someone with the heart of a thief and murderer to continue regurtitating obvious lies like a demented parrot.

Even better, GEJ has managed to force the Sovereign Wealth fund through despite the governors unhappiness, so that for the first time in our history, Nigeria's oil money has become an investment vehicle for the benefit of the country. Kill yourself, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
@kingoflag
um . . . Bakare is a Lawyer. That is a fact.

At least do your assignment. Read up on the man before you continue fuming in the mouth as if you make sense by doing so. You are on Nairaland, where not everyone here is a mor0n you can tell any ignorant tripe to and get away with, like am sure you are used to getting in your typical Nigerian hangouts etc.

Thank you for directing me to the the fact that bakare abandoned practicing law (maybe he chooses to go for the later is not an issue here)...maybe he got a call from God according to him and that made him a pastor and to impose himself as a pastor, if you dont understand, any pastor or general/overseer that is not appointed to lead having gone through the standard required of christians as practiced by the early apostles of christianity,such is fake, self impostor and will mislead,

read the requirements below and compare maybe impostor-bakare is worthy;

1 Timothy 3:1-12
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers and Deacons

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. [size=14pt]5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?)[/size] 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. [size=14pt]7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap[/size].

8 In the same way, deacons[b] are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9 They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. [size=18pt]10 They must first be tested;[/size] and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.

can you see clear standards that qualifies someone above, (bolded), if someone just says that he receive a call from God,wealthy and with connections, people start following such person without knowing maybe the person meets the standard set out in the bible,

note the words in bold,'' They must first be tested;and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons''

compare bakare's activities....above, read it from your own bible, probably he may not even read such in his sermon.

Get me right pls, if he is an activist,or labour leader,no problem,but using the time to teach 'morals' to teach 'hate' and campaign for a murdered buhari is laughable, think you get me clear now!!.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
in my last sentence, replace 'murdered' with murderer pls,(my editing)
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by banki(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
BARRISTERS: in my last sentence, replace 'murdered' with murderer pls,(my editing)

please who did buhari or bakare murder?as a barrister hope you have proof and if you do feel free to prosecute them, meanwhile do yo know how many people died in portharcourt during the pdp conventions in portharcourt when Jona came visting? do you know how many people die of road accidents because of bad roads in Nigeria? now there was money appropriated to fix and maintain the roads and some people ate the money... infact when obj increased the price of fuel he removed toll gates and part of the money from every litre of fuel was meant to fix the roads, today they want to bring back the toll gates, they didnt fix the roads....they increased the price of fuel! people died during the protests of fuel subsidy who killed them? if tunde bakare and nigerians didnt occupy nigeria no one would have known about the so called subsidy thieves!people that bank rolled jonathans election, Ahmadu alis(pdp chairman 2007) son and Bamagar tukurs chairman)sons, those are the real muderers!

oya tell me how bakare is a muderer?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Fash20: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
kawkab: I wonder what is Pastor's Bakare's motives are
the first lady is the first woman in nigeria who furnish an office wit more than 5million naira.the first lady is the first woman who want other nigerian first lady to be paid pension. I think pastor 2unde is right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2012

Those were "Typo Errors"?!!?

Lmaaaaoooooo

Only, God knows how long it took you, or who helped you, to write the above, but you try sha; serious improvement from the last Napalm you dropped on us earlier.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2012
today’s sermon, Mr. Bakare narrated
a reported encounter between Mr.
Jonathan and Cardinal Anthony
Olubunmi Okogie during a visit by the
former prior to the 2011 elections.
Bakare related that Mr. Jonathan had requested that the Catholic prelate pray
for him to win the 2011 election. In
response, the latter reportedly
prophesied, “You will win, but you will
not rule.”

somebody please confirm this
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2012

Thank you for directing me to the the fact that bakare abandoned practicing law (maybe he chooses to go for the later is not an issue here)...maybe he got a call from God according to him and that made him a pastor and to impose himself as a pastor, if you dont understand, any pastor or general/overseer that is not appointed to lead having gone through the standard required of christians as practiced by the early apostles of christianity,such is fake, self impostor and will mislead,

read the requirements below and compare maybe impostor-bakare is worthy;

1 Timothy 3:1-12
New International Version (NIV)
Qualifications for Overseers and Deacons

3 Here is a trustworthy saying: Whoever aspires to be an overseer desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. [size=14pt]5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?)[/size] 6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. [size=14pt]7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil’s trap[/size].

8 In the same way, deacons[b] are to be worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain. 9 They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. [size=18pt]10 They must first be tested;[/size] and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.

can you see clear standards that qualifies someone above, (bolded), if someone just says that he receive a call from God,wealthy and with connections, people start following such person without knowing maybe the person meets the standard set out in the bible,

note the words in bold,'' They must first be tested;and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons''

compare bakare's activities....above, read it from your own bible, probably he may not even read such in his sermon.

Get me right pls, if he is an activist,or labour leader,no problem,but using the time to teach 'morals' to teach 'hate' and campaign for a murdered buhari is laughable, think you get me clear now!!.

Aren't you being a tadbit mischievous by attributing a quote I didn't make to me?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
Beaf: For that lying clown called kingoflag; Nigeria's external reserve climbed from $33billion to £37billion between December and June. The CBN site is there for all to check. It takes a someone with the heart of a thief and murderer to continue regurtitating obvious lies like a demented parrot.

Even better, GEJ has managed to force the Sovereign Wealth fund through despite the governors unhappiness, so that for the first time in our history, Nigeria's oil money has become an investment vehicle for the benefit of the country. Kill yourself, bro.

No, you kill yourself!

Tell us how much it was[b] before[/b] December and how much grew wings less than 6 months after GEJ took over the helm of Nigeria's affairs?

Next, tell us why he chomps on $30,000/day meals while the citizens in his care mostly live on $2/day?

Now, tell us why he thinks its necessary to read N500Million Newspapers and eat with N300Million Utensils.

Do you mind telling us why he won't declare his assets so that we can scrutinize and compare to his salary as a Professor and as Dep.Governor, Governor, Vice President, and President? We wanna know how he became a Billionaire so quickly.

Tell us why he's being linked to the Subsidy Fraud and why he decided to surprise Nigerians on Jan.1st.

Tell us why he needs a new fleet of cars and jets, and why he wastefully travels with a retinue of aides using money that could've otherwise been spent on the welfare of Nigerians.

Oya, oga Beaf, please inform us why you're so cold-hearted that you're willing to sell your fellow men to hell all because of the pittance you're receiving from this corrupt Government?

Finally, please, please, please. . . . TELL US WHY YOU WONT JUST CRAWL IN A HOLE AND GO DIE? WE'RE TIRED OF YOUR LIES AND WE WANT NIGERIA TO DEVELOP.

Please, tell us why you don't want same for the Nation.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
@kingoflag

Im not neccesarily quoting you,ehn, but to tell you that i know more about him such that there's no new thing that you want to tell me about him,he has abandoned everything for politics,are you clear now,but he should not use church platform.
pls drop bakare, he is a failure to christians and a harlot;mixing christianity with politics nobody appointed him to lead anybody in the first place.he is not qualified as an overseer, i have proved that in the bible in my last post.thanks
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
kingoflag:

Ok, sooooooo. . . . . Let me get this straight, Tunde Bakare is not an activist because he refused to declare war on Fashola? But, Tell me, what was he when he put his neck on the line to ensure the daft mo*ron currently in charge of Nigeria became President instead of Turai?

Most activist have a price you say? You might be right considering he rejected the $50,000 "transport" money GEJ gave him a few months ago. When was the last time you seen $1,000 and if dem give you $50,000 you no go sell your mama into slavery, you bloody hypocrite?

Y'all Nigerians sicken the hell outta me!

Very funny.Nice points U got there.Keep it up! Do u know that d supposed t-fare of $50,000 was a set-up? Thank God he didn't collect it.This guy(Tunde Bakare) is one of the most intelligent men in Nigeria.From Falana to Gani to Fashola to Tunde.....I'm beginning to av enormous respect for lawyers.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Why didnt i read this earlier on. Pastor Tunde Bakare mind your loud mouthed mouth..... Your motives are now getting clearer by the day. So whats wrong with a people declaring autonomy. Go and look for that oil in your own land or if e pain u too much carry gun and march to aso rock and see if you wont be shot to pieces. To me you have failed everywhere and even as a man of God you have derailed the road and you are nothing but a wounded soldier i will pray that God once more set you in the right path.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by 4reigningqueen: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2012
who is this barristers with just one topic and 30 posts
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
@banki
please who did buhari or bakare murder?as a barrister hope you have proof and if you do feel free to prosecute them, meanwhile do yo know how many people died in portharcourt during the pdp conventions in portharcourt when Jona came visting? do you know how many people die of road accidents because of bad roads in Nigeria? now there was money appropriated to fix and maintain the roads and some people ate the money... infact when obj increased the price of fuel he removed toll gates and part of the money from every litre of fuel was meant to fix the roads, today they want to bring back the toll gates, they didnt fix the roads....they increased the price of fuel! people died during the protests of fuel subsidy who killed them? if tunde bakare and nigerians didnt occupy nigeria no one would have known about the so called subsidy thieves!people that bank rolled jonathans election, Ahmadu alis(pdp chairman 2007) son and Bamagar tukurs chairman)sons, those are the real muderers!

oya tell me how bakare is a muderer? quote 617 is a continuation of 616, okay?

617. BARRISTERS: Quote Post
in my last sentence, replace 'murdered' with murderer pls,(my editing)
616. BARRISTERS: Quote Post
Get me right pls, if he is an activist,or labour leader,no problem,but using the time to teach 'morals' to teach 'hate' and campaign for a murdered buhari is laughable, think you get me clear now!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2012
concerning buhari's rule, pls check Wikipedia free encyclopedia, its there to judge him.thanks
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2012

Im not neccesarily quoting you,ehn, but to tell you that i know more about him such that there's no new thing that you want to tell me about him,post.thanks

You are "not necessarily quoting" me, abi, but you affixed my name to a false quote? You must be out your damn mind, stinking liar!

And, what the hell are you thanking me for?
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by oldlord(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
warrior01: The man needs to repent and accept Christ in his life

why? For saying the truth? Tunde Bakare still remain the Elijah of our time. if there someone who need to repent is U. Nigeria need men regardless of thier profession who can stand before our leaders and tell them d bitter truth.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by searay(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Is this good tidings or what??
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
@kingoflag

You are "not necessarily quoting" me, abi, but you affixed my name to a false quote? You must be out your damn mind, stinking liar!

show me where i lied pleeeease,
And, what the hell are you thanking me for?
i have withdrawn my thanks, so now go ahead to show me 'where i have lied'
but then let me refresh you;

This is my comment after you have directed me to bakare's site here;http://babatundebakare.com/site/?page_id=2

then in the cited site,
see part of what i found there you cant deny this below;

''In May 1988, at the peak of his legal career [size=14pt]he was called into ministry and he founded The Latter Rain Assembly[/size] (End-Time Church) on April 1, 1989 and is currently[size=14pt] the Serving Overseer of the church[/size]''.

now this is where his fraud was established (read bolded letters above)

''he was called'' into a ministry that he founded so he was not appointed by an independent team of appointed Godly men who must see that he had been 'tested first' to meet the requirements of a church overseer before he was declared fit to preside over a church.
Then after the observation from your quoted site,i wrote below;
Thank you for directing me to the the fact that bakare abandoned practicing law (maybe he chooses to go for the later is not an issue here)...maybe he got a call from God according to him and that made him a pastor and to impose himself as a pastor

in the same site that you quoted,i discovered that he ''had abandoned the ministry to pursue a ''coalition of pro-democracy groups and individuals[b] with a clear mandate to promote political knowledge[/b]'' see below;

''Dr. ‘Tunde Bakare is the Convener of the Save Nigeria Group (SNG); a coalition of pro-democracy groups and individuals with a clear mandate to promote political knowledge and participation of the Nigerian citizens through strategic activities''.
also in the same site i found below;

Dr. ‘Tunde Bakare was General Muhammadu Buhari’s running mate in Nigeria’s 2011 Presidential Elections on the platform of The Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).

so, are you denying that 'you' are actually responsible for the availability of the site on this particular page,and that you hold the responsibility to defend it rather than making childish insult!
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Amitex(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just another bunch of hatred for GEJ. Bakare and his few followers cannot win any election in Nigeria. One thing is clear like OBJ once said 'though we may not know those who would succeed us, but we know those who would not'.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by BARRISTERS: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
pastor bakare on 14-12-2011 admitted that 'he punched his wife' who is also a pastor Mrs B. anybody can confirm that,

1 tim 3:4-5;
on requirements of overseers;
4 He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full[a] respect. 5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?)
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by taharqa: 2:38am On Aug 08, 2012
kingoflag:

I was gonna give you the benefit of doubt until you said Yar Adua almost depleted the Treasury. SMH Why can't you guys be truthful for once? In less than 6 months that GEJ took power do you know how many Billions of Dollars magically grew wings and disappeared from State Coffers? Why do you think he decided to saddle you all with the debt by increasing the price of gasoline while he continues to live lavish swallowing $30,000/day meals?

Dude, NIGERIA IS BROKE! The sooner you realize that, the better.

Really you decided to cherry-pick just one claim in my post as a sort of excuse not to respond to every other claim I made. Have you forgotten that you were the one who made the claim about the economy performing poorly and I just responded. Be honest enough to respond to each point I raised.

By the way, I never said that Yar'adua depleted the Treasury but that he almost depleted the Foreign Reserves(I hope you know there is a difference between them). Amazing that you are arguing this: Obasanjo left about $62billion when he left the presidency in 2007 while as at December 2010 the reserve had decreased to about $32billion. I gave the main reason for this as the pressure the state governors placed on him(Yar'adua) to share the monies to other tiers(actually some other persons also criticized Obasanjo's savings insisting that the nation should not be saving when there was infrastructural deficiencies). To be fair to Yar'adua, the Global Economic Crisis and the insistence by the Central Bank Governor to defend the falling Naira against the advice of IMF with some of the Foreign Reserves may also have contributed. This continued for some time after GEJ took over but since then the Reserves have been increasing to about $37billion as at June 2012.

Now please do respond to every claim of mine in the post or I would assume that you agree with all of them. Thanks in advance:
https://www.nairaland.com/1010336/pastor-bakare-attacks-patience-jonathan/17#11710513
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 08, 2012
taharqa:

Really you decided to cherry-pick just one claim in my post as a sort of excuse not to respond to every other claim I made. Have you forgotten that you were the one who made the claim about the economy performing poorly and I just responded. Be honest enough to respond to each point I raised.

By the way, I never said that Yar'adua depleted the Treasury but that he almost depleted the Foreign Reserves(I hope you know there is a difference between them). Amazing that you are arguing this: Obasanjo left about $62billion when he left the presidency in 2007 while as at December 2010 the reserve had decreased to about $32billion. I gave the main reason for this as the pressure the state governors placed on him(Yar'adua) to share the monies to other tiers(actually some other persons also criticized Obasanjo's savings insisting that the nation should not be saving when there was infrastructural deficiencies). To be fair to Yar'adua, the Global Economic Crisis and the insistence by the Central Bank Governor to defend the falling Naira against the advice of IMF with some of the Foreign Reserves may also have contributed. This continued for some time after GEJ took over but since then the Reserves have been increasing to about $37billion as at June 2012.

Now please do respond to every claim of mine in the post or I would assume that you agree with all of them. Thanks in advance:
https://www.nairaland.com/1010336/pastor-bakare-attacks-patience-jonathan/17#11710513

Who said anything about the economy? Do not misquote me, abeg!

I said (and I repeat): NIGERIA IS BROKE!!!

Whilst telling GEJ to stop borrowing, tell him to also declare his assets. The rest of what you wrote is jargon and I refuse to even respond to it.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by ndukwejoe(m): 3:09am On Aug 08, 2012
How is the man not christlike ? You want him to close his mouth all pastors are not the same some are to shapeing the ruler
warrior01: Tis now quite obvious that tunde bakare is obsessed with denigrading Gej and his family not even minding that it is the same God he claims he is serving that put Gej there. He no more cares about the spiritual wellbeing of his members but he is busy sowing seeds of discord and hatred in their hearts all in the name of politics and it doesn't take rocket science for any reasonable person to discern this. Is God happy with him? The answer is NO cos he is presently not Christ like.
Re: Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan by Gentlemarcus: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2012
Our major problem in nigeria is we citizens dodging away from d truth. A lot is going on in Nigeria that deserves urgent attention from d president,but he is just their coming to d media smile nd console, d last time he visited d venue of where dana airline crashed,he got there nd weep,dat was all. Tunde bakare is very right,jonathan does nt hav any xperience abt ruling dis country. He got there by luck. I'm sorry but dats d truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.