Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I'm Scared Of Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Relationship (4769 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2012
Imanuelle:

My roommate has dis same attitude, but then, i think he'll change when Ȋ̝̊̅† dawns on him how silly he is.dem no dey teach person dis kind thing.
How did he change?
Does he still possess that fear?
@Cog1, Thanks!
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dondav:
How did he change?
Does he still possess that fear?
@Cog1, Thanks!

He hasn't changed yet...
To marry go seriously hard for am.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
Dondav: ^^^
I know @fresh dude or whatever u call your self.
I can bet $1,000 that I'm cuter that you and anyone from your Lineage. Don't hate the player, Hate the game wink wink wink wink
Emmmh.... i can bet 5 million kuwait dinas u not. lipsrsealed

u try sha! tongue
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2012
Imanuelle:

He hasn't changed yet...
To marry go seriously hard for am.
There was a time I was thinking about never getting married. I wanted to have kids, but no wife... Then I discovered it was just a silly thought!
But I'm sure I'll find love soon
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2012
I know @fresh dude or whatever u call your self.
I can bet $1,000 that I'm cuter that you and anyone from your Lineage. Don't hate the player, Hate the game wink wink wink wink
That's true sha. We are ugly in my family. That's why I tend to pick on good-looking guys such as yourself. Still you have a fccked up nose. Now bite me breather.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2012
fresh_dude: That's true sha. We are ugly in my family. That's why I tend to pick on good-looking guys such as yourself. Still you have a fccked up nose. Now bite me breather.
*bites him* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Emmmh.... i can bet 5 million kuwait dinas u not. lipsrsealed

u try sha! tongue
Kuwaiti dinas? Idowu come to my office right away. A measly 5million? You and I have some ironing out to do.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*Giggles foolishly because he has been tickled* Damn Mami, your teeth! I got goosebumps all over.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Acidosis(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hey! Ms Idowu, have been following your most recent posts today. .they're all the same. .as in. . . harsh

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by write247ng(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2012
My friend ,you do not need to be afraid or scare about women , they are just like any human being.
What you need to know,which is even more important that a relationship is knowing how to choose the right person , courtship and how to build a great marriage .
Download a free ebook that will help you in your relationship by clicking on the
click below with choosingright.pdf

thanks .That is my contribution to you and the whole nairaland community
Download a free ebook that will help you in your relationship by clicking on the
click below with choosingright.pdf

Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Princeparix: Ok.we don see u pic>j cole<.na wetin self.
U 4 tell us say u need attention.
this is kinda funny, cuz d first thing i did ws to chk his pix aswel...bt he is kinda cute anywy.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Acidosis:

Hey! Ms Idowu, have been following your most recent posts today. .they're all the same. .as in. . . harsh
so? up point is? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
fresh_dude: *Giggles foolishly because he has been tickled* Damn Mami, your teeth! I got goosebumps all over.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Derri durri buoy!
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Acidosis(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
so? up point is? undecided undecided undecided

no vex. .but. . don't you think I care about you by trying to know whats happening to/around you?
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Derri durri buoy!
Ooohhoooh.*Puts on cd player, sounds of Keith Sweat's ''Nobody'' fill the air*
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Euroclydon(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
fresh_dude: what's up with your nose dude?

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
Everything stems from something. I doubt you love commitment, as you've said. If you're running away from relationships, then your love for commitment is questionable. Perhaps you're afraid of rejection, being abandoned or people walking out on you. The root cause of your behaviour is likely another fear and you've to figure out what it is and why you have it/where it came from. Good luck.

Dondav:

Ok! I know my nose looks a bit large or odd or ugly etc.. But that's just me. We aren't same! You might be all perfect and charming, but I'm not you. I wouldn't go jump off a bridge cos my nose or whatever is odd or ugly or too big etc. Everyone's got flaws... wink

Great reply. And your nose looks fine, Dondav. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
Yield: Everything stems from something. I doubt you love commitment, as you've said. If you're running away from relationships, then your love for commitment is questionable. Perhaps you're afraid of rejection, being abandoned or people walking out on you. The root cause of your behaviour is likely another fear and you've to figure out what it is and why you have it/where it came from. Good luck.

I just don't know how to figure it out!
How can I even fall in love with a girl when it's obvious she might leave me someday!!
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Princeparix(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
this is kinda funny, cuz d first thing i did ws to chk his pix aswel...bt he is kinda cute anywy.
yea;i wz expecting a nice post 2 comment on bt wetin dey pot no be soup.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by methodman(m): 4:46am On Aug 08, 2012
Wen i saw so many comments about the nose, i had to check his profile to confirm but seriously i see nothing wrong with that. Anyway concerning ur post, i strongly believe u are just simply scared of commitment. U need to work on dat. You are good looking anyway.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2012
I know I'm scared of commitment, I already did same thing to a girl last week, But there is another girl in Medical school that I like so much, and I don't want to mess things up.. And I can't fall in love with her either. It's just got to be a mutual thing!
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Jst checkd diz dude'z pix, he z really ok... U guyz ar jst jealous

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis:

no vex. .but. . don't you think I care about you by trying to know whats happening to/around you?
I don't gerrit! Wot u gettin at?
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I don't gerrit! Wot u gettin at?

I like you. . .is it a crime?
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2012
Acidosis:

I like you. . .is it a crime?
Oooh I c!

Interesting....
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Acidosis(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oooh I c!

Interesting....

I am serious my lady
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^^
Go to the religious section and get married!
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Acidosis(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Go to the religious section and get married!
Alright sir, We'll do just that
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2012
My Big Nose... This picture was shot last night!!
Where is @fresh dude?
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
@ op,

you are ok joor!

If truly you are scared of a relationship then just try to stay off one for a while and then make up your min on what you want, then go get it!

you would be fine!
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
AmBeautiful: @ op,

you are ok joor!

If truly you are scared of a relationship then just try to stay off one for a while and then make up your min on what you want, then go get it!

you would be fine!
I've not been in a relationship like forever.. I think it's time I hook up
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by mspookie: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
i cant read dis yr epistle to d end man...how old are u tho

grin had to modify after i noticed d image.

all u need is some confidence in u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Cheat, You Don't Deserve My Love, Itz Ova! / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Married Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her After Sending Them Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.