Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I'm Scared Of Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of Relationship (4768 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dondav:
I was gonna do you a favour! Who in his right senses, will date a FAT a*s*s like you...
C'mon! Think about it! I'll just manage your sorry a*s*s until I find someone my type. Or maybe hook you up with a blind man... grin grin
Blind man? Damn!!! I knew it o! U are GAYYYY

No wonder gals liv ur azz licking self.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
NB: Every cuss or negative word I say or use in this forum are mere jokes! Not to be taken seriously! @Idowu... Pls! Don't haunt me tonight.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Blind man? Damn!!! I knew it o! U are GAYYYY

No wonder gals liv ur azz licking self.
Girls never leave me! I leave them (though, I'm not proud of it)... Gosh! I knew you couldn't read! The least u could have done is ask for my help! I would have explained every detail in pidgin. Pre-literate like you.
What's with the gay talk? Do I look punny starved?
You should guess again!!
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dondav:
Girls never leave me! I leave them (though, I'm not proud of it)... Gosh! I knew you couldn't read! The least u could have done is ask for my help! I would have explained every detail in pidgin. Pre-literate like you.
What's with the gay talk? Do I look punny starved?
You should guess again!!
Awwhhh... Y u angry? Is it my fault u ain't got a gal? grin
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwhhh... Y u angry? Is it my fault u ain't got a gal? grin
Frankly! I'm not angry..
@Idowu... Consider my proposal! It's genuine..
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dondav: My Big Nose... This picture was shot last night!!
Where is @fresh dude?
Hahahaha. I'm here o. Don't injure yourself because of your nose na. I was only fooling around when I mentioned it. You should have realised that when Id and I tag-teamed you. Relax you be fine boy, even if your nose humongous. Lol.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur nose b like mop mehn... tongue
Ooooooooo I'm just seeing your reply jare. I should have read it before replying Pinnochio.
PS:I only told him that^^ to shore up his battered ego. I just can't imagine myself and dude in the same car. I'm already suffocating just thinking about it sef.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dondav:
I was gonna do you a favour! Who in his right senses, will date a FAT a*s*s like you...
C'mon! Think about it! I'll just manage your sorry a*s*s until I find someone my type. Or maybe hook you up with a blind man... grin grin
What? You call my girl fat? Anyway I don't blame you sha. If I had a nose like yours I wouldn't see properly either. Hehehehe.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by kandikane: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
fresh_dude: Ooooooooo I'm just seeing your reply jare. I should have read it before replying Pinnochio.
PS:I only told him that^^ to shore up his battered ego. I just can't imagine myself and dude in the same car. I'm already suffocating just thinking about it sef.

Are you on your period? I did not know men can be this b!tchy. tongue
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2012
kandikane:

Are you on your period? I did not know men can be this b!tchy. tongue
WORD
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2012
^^Two of una dey stupid. Kandikane for going off the mark on an issue that doesnt concern her. And you Dondav for sheepishly concurring. Are ou both so daft that you cant comprehend the content of my three previous posts? Na because of fccck wey una wan fcck una self na im make una imbecility dey show like this? And oh, I just threw out the 17th pad of my 12-hour period.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^
shocked
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2012
Dondav: ^^
FYI! @idowuogbo will be mine and I won't mind having her and @Kandikane altogether.
All those stunts won't work for you!!
Whateever gives you a hard on, young'un.
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by vanillaboy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
Single and searching....wanna mingle!!! Add me single ladies plz on fb THA CHOSEN PROPHET,my PIN 27AEAD39....am new on here....catch ya
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by Dondav(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2012
tongue
Re: I'm Scared Of Relationship by davidcobi: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2012
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Ways To Turn Her On And Make Her Keep Tripping For You / Ladies What Would U Do If Your Spouse Hire This Damsel To Be Ur Childs Nanny? / MAN OF THE YEAR; See This SEXY Guy Spotted At The ATM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.