Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North (27668 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by logica(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2012
jp philips:

have you bothered to ask why the boko haram menace has not spread to the south?

or you think the south has bomb detectors and fool proof security apparatchik? the answers to these will give you a picture of where i am coming from.
Oh, so the reason Boko Haram hasn't come to the south is because the Northern oligarchy is behind it. No wonder the "Nigerian Army" is a mess with the kind of brain dead baboons that wear uniforms. So the same Northern oligarchy will want to destroy their land; and will engineer a group that has tried to eliminate several of them already? No wonder you guys couldn't handle the likes of Dokubo and the government had to beg the militants with "amnesty".

And to trump it, only the likes of your hero Mustapha has the magic-wand to wave for the trouble to go away.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by chucky234(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2012
What I don't understand is why any sane man would go to war over a failed president,the fact GEJ is a failure is an open secret.
War is certainly not the answer to our problems,if GEJ is not competent enough to pilot the affairs of this nation then he should be impeached.
The question is,do we have a competent man to take over from him looking at the group of people that already hijacked power,my answer is capital NO.
Nigeria's problems will not end anytime soon,only divine intervention will save us.

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Dpeacemaker101: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided
. When the time comes, we shall know if he is talking too much or not.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2012
logica: Oh, so the reason Boko Haram hasn't come to the south is because the Northern oligarchy is behind it. No wonder the "Nigerian Army" is a mess with the kind of brain dead baboons that wear uniforms. So the same Northern oligarchy will want to destroy their land; and will engineer a group that has tried to eliminate several of them already? No wonder you guys couldn't handle the likes of Dokubo and the government had to beg the militants with "amnesty".

Are you having a hard on with the bold quote?

listen, the end game is not war or division because it doesn't suit some interest. the brains behind BH are not stup!d, if it spreads to the south, it will be counterproductive to their aim which is taking over Govt. it is common sense.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Bawss1(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2012
PointB:

No one prays for war. But if another war is what Nigeria needs to set things right, so be it. Whether one has witnessed war or not is immaterial in war. Majority of those who fought in the civil war never witnessed it until it came. So will most of us standing around today.

Let's channel our efforts into restructuring Nigeria for equity, fairness and justice NOW! Or war will come upon us all, sooner or later!

You make it sound as though war is some kind of stroll in the park. Again it only those who do not know the damage war causes that will invite it as though its some kind of olympic contest. War should be avoided by all means possible.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2012
Somebody forget to send Asari Dokubo the new memo!!

The North is already prepared for war!!!

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Dpeacemaker101: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2012
Demdem: A failure must be removed no matter what. Asari himself knows the Retardeen has failed the people at least till date. On this basis i stand.
untill that day, then we shall know, who would be removed.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by ggood: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2012
kilo234: Just last night I dream th of war in Nigeria. Thou I have never experienced it but guys the way I was afraid in the dream enh no be joke ohh, as I dey run they find safty guy my heart nearly fall comort see armor tankers dey make booommmm, booooommm every where, both the rich and the poor dey run anyhow. War is not what we pray for but the way am beginning to see tins is like a war in Nigeria is inevitable in other for this country to progress so guys make una just they pray ohh because it might come sooner than we expect oh

Guy its true , i dreamt the same dream last night maybe we are heading to war . look at how helicopters and tanks destroy houses and people it was scary. people were running .
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Ishilove: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2012
Asari Dokubo is right. The north has refused paradigm shift in leadership equation of the country. Isa kaita and his cohorts bliv north shud perpetually be in power. Thats the grouse of Asari. SNC is now more imperative than ever b4. Jonathan shud d4 convene snc immediately. To jp phillips he is misguided by castigating asari.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Babaofor(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2012
This nitwit again,wat do u know about,u tink its all about making noise.FOOL
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by DExplorer1: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2012
Maybe i need to break it down for those of you saying Asari Dokubo is talking too much or maybe not. MEND and Bokoharam War | Feasibility Analysis . MEND can be supported by the government alongside other security agencies to silence BH. BOKOHARAM can only rely on the partnership with al-Qaeda and if that happens, the U.S will swiftly root for MEND. MEND isn't a terrorist group and so they'll recieve the empathy of several African countries and majorly that of the AU. BOKOHARAM in regards has a limited support and that probably could come from Niger, Chad (they may turn against Nigeria) plus some other Islamist countries which in return will win the UN to the side of MEND. MEND cohesion is highly ruthless than the unchallenged bokoharam and it's obvious BH is a one-faced group. MEND can walk the streets freely thereby aiding their strategic plans, bokoharam will keep hiding. BOKOHARAM intention of Islamising Nigeria and executed act of bombing Mosques will force the true Muslims to point-out their hideout in the North or elsewhere and that means the true-Muslims will support MEND in the war
I can go on and on, the reason BH seem to be indomitable is because they haven't been challenged. MEND can be more dangerous if allowed. BH won't last if any war is prompted and just like Al-dine in Mali they will be moving from jungle to jungle within Africa. I don't pray for war but if that happens BH is going downnnnnn!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by born2boink(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2012
ololo12: Oh God please make the UK embassy give me Visa....... So that I can defect from this country, just in time. Before this war starts!!....
this yeye boy, wait make we all fight together and end boko haram, all northern are boko haram because they denote one person from their household to represent boko haram and asari dokunbo is right, why they will not let jonathan rule first, do you think terrorist is easy to stop? Even their were shooting in wisconsin church yesterday in united state but united state able to identified the shooter
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Abali1(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2012
BBDelta: Asari Knows nothing about War!!!!!!!!!. If Jonathan is incompentent, he will be removed and nothing will happen.
We have heared this kind of talks before. The same Yoruba people who said, if they arrest Abiola heaven will fall, they arrested Abiola nothing happened, They went further to say if Abiola dies in prison there will be WAR, he died in prison, nothing happened. Their sons and daugthers were made Ministers and Ambassadors and we are moving..... One thing is sure Nigeria is bigger than any individual Geopolitical zone or Ethnic group, even the Igbos who had real motive of seperation couldn't. Na this selfish criminals of Edwin Clark and Asari Dokunbo na em want tell people to go WAR....Abeg, if Jonathan dies or is impeach NOTHING will happen.. Next

GBAM. DOUBLE GBAM. TRIPPLE GBAM.
i don talk am before, I go still talk am again... Nothing will happen if GEJ dies in power or (this poster said) is impeached. Apari Tokunbo (sorry Asari Dokubo) and all the other noise makers can continue making noise, make GEJ dey feel like village champion(Niger Delta President)

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by wirinet(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2012
Asari is a joker and a noise maker. Does he know what war is? Or he thinks war is the ethnic conflict he led in their fight against the Itsekiris,who were unarmed and unprepared killing defenseless women and children. Does he seriously think a minor ethnic group like the ijaws can take on the nigerian military?

He should stop taking as if the nigerdelta starts and stops with the ijaws.

If the Nigerian military should deploy its might and fury on ijawland, it is the same dokubo that will be playing the victim card and be screaming genocide, like gbaramatu kingdom.

One single ethnic group cannot fight nigeria and hope to win, it has to be cooperation of many ethnic groups with the same goals.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by victorD3: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2012
One_Naira: Asari Dokunbo is starting to talk too much. One of these days, he's going to put himself in alot of trouble because of his mouth. hmmm undecided

If you can muster a quarter of his kind of courage he has just for one day your life and that of your children will change for life.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by born2boink(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2012
But our military cannot take care of boko haram for 3 yrs now
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by Okijajuju1(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2012
born2fuck: But our military cannot take care of boko haram for 3 yrs now

Boko Haram is not something you fight with Guns and Knives... Ask America and find out how they handle the Taliban and Al-queda..

Boko Haram requires pains taking and dedicated intelligence infilteration.. Boko haram has to be destroyed from within..

1 Like

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by fesse(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2012
adebayo6: Mr Asari its better u preach peace Ooo... Dis one wey u dey advertise bomb, can an average ijaw man commit suicide bomb? Una only sabi steal oil nd kidnap for money. Do u knw wot is WAR? U beta shut up, or u tink say if e hapun, na evrybody go fit eat d fish wey oil-spil kil 4una. Who no go suffer if war start?

For how long will peace be preached. You preach peace and i preach the same peace; it keep falling on deaf ears. There is a limit for every thing in life. Violence is never a good option and again no group is an island of violence.

Yes, this man(GEJ) has failed all because of the distractions from all corners. The Northers are in key positions in the government upon dat they refused to be law abiding. What else do they want? I believe there is no peace without war.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by pazienza(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2012
Thunder will fire any silly igbo leader that will try to get us involved with asari,ijaw and ogoni rubbish. We have gotten them where we want them,it's time for them to face their former ally,we should just sit on the fence.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by emsgray: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2012
insults, insults,insults, to mr president is to both christisms and the south at large, yet some fools from the south joins with the notherners to make Gej look a fool. if jonathan was from the northern part and worst than he is , the north would have laid down their lives for him. i am happy that Dokubo is doing what all the southerners eg youths,women men and as well as other organs should. goodlock needs suport. i by any means, a notherner takes powe[color=#006600][/color]r. haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by honeric01(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2012
D-Explorer:
Maybe i need to break it down for those of you saying Asari Dokubo is talking too much or maybe not. MEND and Bokoharam War | Feasibility Analysis . MEND can be supported by the government alongside other security agencies to silence BH. BOKOHARAM can only rely on the partnership with al-Qaeda and if that happens, the U.S will swiftly root for MEND. [b] MEND isn't a terrorist group and so they'll recieve the empathy of several African countries and majorly that of the AU. [/b] BOKOHARAM in regards has a limited support and that probably could come from Niger, Chad (they may turn against Nigeria) plus some other Islamist countries which in return will win the UN to the side of MEND. MEND cohesion is highly ruthless than the unchallenged bokoharam and it's obvious BH is a one-faced group. MEND can walk the streets freely thereby aiding their strategic plans, bokoharam will keep hiding. BOKOHARAM intention of Islamising Nigeria and executed act of bombing Mosques will force the true Muslims to point-out their hideout in the North or elsewhere and that means the true-Muslims will support MEND in the war
I can go on and on, the reason BH seem to be indomitable is because they haven't been challenged. MEND can be more dangerous if allowed. BH won't last if any war is prompted and just like Al-dine in Mali they will be moving from jungle to jungle within Africa. I don't pray for war but if that happens BH is going downnnnnn!!!!!!

Yes MEND is not a terrorist group, they are Nigerian army and they are allowed to bomb, kidnap, rape and kill Nigerians and foreigners because they are backed by the law and their son is the president. BRAVO!

Same thing can be said of Boko haram that they are not a terrorist group (this same govt refused the US from tagging them a terrorist group) and are allowed to bomb and kill Nigerians because they are also backed by the law and the president, pdp chairman, vice president and host of other pdp governors are their mouthpiece. i say again BRAVO! grin

Useless and confused set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by wirinet(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2012
born2fuck: But our military cannot take care of boko haram for 3 yrs now

The same reason the military cannot take care of Boko haram is the same reason they could not take care of MEND. They are an internal insurgent group, if the military should use full force, the north would become a desert wasteland, and the civilian casualty would be unacceptably high and might result in a full blown civil war.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by logica(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2012
jp philips:

Are you having a hard on with the bold quote?

listen, the end game is not war or division because it doesn't suit some interest. the brains behind BH are not stup!d, if it spreads to the south, it will be counterproductive to their aim which is taking over Govt. it is common sense.

OK, since YOU know all these why haven't you been able to stop Boko Haram? Or YOU are waiting for the Kraken aka Mustapha to be unleashed eh? FYI democracy doesn't work like a military totalitarian system where the likes of Abacha and Babangida held the powers of life and death. Mustapha has been found guilty in a competent court of law for a heinous crime. He cannot simply be allowed to walk away. I know it's a concept so difficult for you to grasp, but I just tried to explain anyway.
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by purpinkx(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: ril19 , adahib , kayClt ( f ), Benswaggy , Leefem , betterbest , danzite , casiraghi , caseless , bonax ( m ), fogho198 , bmasz ( m ), BOT4WHAT? , laminaria ( m ), Insanity ( m ), fesse ( f ), Abali1 ( m ), Fin9 ( m ), bums , chigsmith , lindaomoruyi , Imanuelle , zangality ( m ), logica ( m ), Godkan , Vuf , madshow01 ( m ), victorD3 , y2kaustin ( m ), wcnltd , adebayo6 ( m ), Lins01 ( m ), gurujoe , SeunAero ( m ), Iskra , pazienza ( m ), walebews , cashmentor ( m ), braxjay ( m ), Dejiro , dazzingeyes ( m ), sexyTi ( f ), cedaraustine , kelvinlink , Tonia-Tony , johnsluv , sweetysewa , Faun ( m ), maigida231 , olushaggy ( m ), chima-uga ( m ), brrrr , ait_anofi , aquatic1 ( m ), kelsefex , goldenval ( m ), rayahmad , Krucifax ( m ), Obrus4u2c , wirinet , uceee ( m ), Zhul001 , Jimteck ( m ), Ile-Ife ( m ), talk2tosep , Okija_juju ( m ), GbengaOGA ( m ) and 73 guest(s)

War ! War !! War !!!
Am seriously contemplating if I should pay my sch fees ... Dnt wanna waste it cheesygrin
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by logica(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2012
wirinet:
if the military should use full force, the north would become a desert wasteland, and the civilian casualty would be unacceptably high and might result in a full blown civil war.
And which military will do this when they know even their own family will be part of the civilian casualty in the fallout?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2012
Ishilove: Asari Dokubo is right. The north has refused paradigm shift in leadership equation of the country. Isa kaita and his cohorts bliv north shud perpetually be in power. Thats the grouse of Asari. SNC is now more imperative than ever b4. Jonathan shud d4 convene snc immediately. To jp phillips he is misguided by castigating asari.

Ask yourself this question; where does Asari's loyalty lie?

Asari's boys bombed Nigeria's infrastructures, maimed citizens before he was released by the Govt he has held to ransom, partly due to his nefarious activities.

Asari is right to claim he did not partake in the Amnesty programme because he was settled earlier before others a demand he made through NDPVF with a strong message of violence sent to the GOVT.
Asari should present his account statement before incarceration and after incarceration to tell us who made him big.

is it not the same Govt of yaradua/jonathan? his rubbing shoulders with ACN is just a camouflage, he is working for Jonathan big time.

the bottom line is this; ASARI IS NOT SPEAKING FOR HIMSELF BUT FOR JOBOY

instead of joboy using him to threaten boko haram, Joboy should be thinking of cold covert tactics to bring down the northern oligarch who believe Nigeria is their puss!e[/color]
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by honeric01(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2012
wirinet:

The same reason the military cannot take care of Boko haram is the same reason they could not take care of MEND. They are an internal insurgent group, if the military should use full force, the north would become a desert wasteland, and the civilian casualty would be unacceptably high and might result in a full blown civil war.

You actually believe MEND wouldn't have been taken care of? how many state did MEND operate from again?
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by olushaggy(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2012
Krucifax: Although there was some ambiguity as to Boko-Haram's motives at the onset of hostilities,it's now clear to all that it's not really a movement per say but a political vehicle.
Lest we all forget in Nigeria Boko-Haram is not the first pseudo-religious terrorist group pretending to be fighting for an Islamic cause. There was Maitasane in the 80s who bear all the hallmarks of Boko-Haram. Indeed there are rumors in certain circles that current leaders of Boko-Haram are indeed Maitasane thugs that have come out of retirement.

The relevance of the point above is this;since it's political it then has backers amongst the Northern elite who provide funding and various forms of support. Since it's political it's therefore a game(expensive one)with a specific end plan in the mind of those running it. I would opine that war, as some people have alluded to is not the goal of Boko-Haram. Because war would be counter-productive to anyone with political ambitions,as there would be nothing to rule and no parastatal to facilitate the looting of resources and creation of wealth.
More importantly considering the expansive underdevelopment of major parts of Northern Nigeria, a war that might lead to national separation would be disastrous,having few taped resources and investment large swathes of the North depend on Federal Govt allocation to survive. The summary of it all being that war is not what they want.

In my opinion part of their goal is to sow fear in the minds and hearts of Nigerians,this is an important strategy for them so they can bully the rest of the populace to submit in return for peace!
They have adopted this strategy partly because they've witnessed in the election of GEJ the birth of an unstoppable political spirit in Nigeria,facilitated by an emergence of armies of educated,young,politically astute Nigerians with access to media and telecoms platforms for the instant transmission of information. They realize they are at a crossroad that could see a Northerner not rule Nigeria for a very very long time again,as a result they are fighting bitterly for what they see is their only hope of survival.

Dokubo Asari's comment is a chess play in the bigger game going on,part of it is to give the Northern elite something to think about and keep them honest,because they know violence is not the monopoly of any one group. It's to get them thinking "what if he follows through with his threat?". What would the collateral damage cost us(Bokoharam)? The pause time alone in considering these elements would have already saved some lives!!!!

@Krucifax:
In fact, i am much keen on your write-up; you have just succeeded hitting the matter on the head. But i will still like to let u know that the so called muslim in our midst down south are not helping the matter, i can tell u i hv a bloody graduate for that matter a yoruba man (Ibadan)who always feel uncomfortable whenever any one tries to condemn the ignominy attitude of these so called Boko Haram. I think the poeple in the soouth should at this point re-liberate themselves on how to tackle the issue at hand, than submitting to a mediocrity of hearth derived from their so called Religious leaders who have succeed in brainwashing them...
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by lorddannie: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: make i go sharpen my cutlass,Abokis be warned
this is 2012 wo! hahahaha
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by pearlhapi(f): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
hornipipe: #Whistling..war?...my_dad once told me_that its_only those who haven't witnessed war pray 4 it!!
yes oooo me I dnt want war•neva experienced it and do not wish to
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by jpphilips(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
D-Explorer:
Maybe i need to break it down for those of you saying Asari Dokubo is talking too much or maybe not. MEND and Bokoharam War | Feasibility Analysis . MEND can be supported by the government alongside other security agencies to silence BH. BOKOHARAM can only rely on the partnership with al-Qaeda and if that happens, the U.S will swiftly root for MEND. [b] MEND isn't a terrorist group [/b]and so they'll recieve the empathy of several African countries and majorly that of the AU. BOKOHARAM in regards has a limited support and that probably could come from Niger, Chad (they may turn against Nigeria) plus some other Islamist countries which in return will win the UN to the side of MEND. MEND cohesion is highly ruthless than the unchallenged bokoharam and it's obvious BH is a one-faced group. MEND can walk the streets freely thereby aiding their strategic plans, bokoharam will keep hiding. BOKOHARAM intention of Islamising Nigeria and executed act of bombing Mosques will force the true Muslims to point-out their hideout in the North or elsewhere and that means the true-Muslims will support MEND in the war

Good thinking though but the red quote of yours lacks merit
Re: Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North by uceee(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2012
GEJ, lead us not into temptation (of war), but deliver us from all evil (Boko Haram).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire / 2023: Longest-Serving Lawmakers Who May Return To The House Of Reps / Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.