Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why You Should Not Contact Your EX - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX (29190 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Will You Contact Your Ex-boyfriend? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by sopreneur(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
ℓ̊ believe that every broken relationship was meant to teach u s smtin which we nvr had knowledge of....Therefore ℓ̊ see no wrong in taking advantage of any opportunity dt we have to. Make-up 4 d mistakes we made earlier.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Na wa oh, so so hidden posts eferywhere for hia.
Abeg who get moderator goggles to borrow me?

Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by hrhobi1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
190: ^young man
you seem to have forgotten that during breakups
one person is always at the receiving terrible end, there are no breakups where
both parties would smile to emselves and laff it off and head their respective ways- so wah r u talking about

"there are no breakups where
both parties would smile to emselves and laff it off and head their respective ways- so wah r u talking about" SAYS WHO?

BROS COOL DOWN. NO BE U KNOW PASS
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
So what's the point of posting this on the front page, when most posts are hidden?
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Holyrule(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
ayobase: I don't thoroughly accept that!
There is nothing wrong being friends if MATURITY and UNDERSTANDING are involved.
Im cool with having my EXs as buddies....they tell one the truth.
Quitting a relationship is based on many factors.....Im not talking about the heartbreakers, gigolos, don juans, womanizers and the kids, but, the responsible ones.
IMO, Heartbreak is different from Quit.

if you're still keeping ur ex close, am afraid for you. Truely you can't move on. Try it. You'll just be betrayin ur present relationship if any.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by hrhobi1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
MR 190 DEY USE MANY USERNAMES, THESE PRICKS THINK THEY ARE SMART, NIGERIANS WITH THEIR CORRUPT MENTALITY,
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Holyrule(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
ogugua88: There's nothing wrong with being friends after a relationship as long as the relationship ended on mutual terms. Often times, however, that is not the case. In these cases, friendships don't work. If anything, they're forced and, often times, one is controlling the other. The one being controlled never has a clue that he/she is being controlled. It's a strange phenomenon, as if they feel obliged to further insult or injury.

So, I agree with 190's epistle with the condition being that the relationship did not end on amicable terms.
You speak like if you wud be comfortable letting ur spouse keep his ex close. I laugh out loud... Some people find it easier to just ignore the truth instead of embracing it. Allow him keep his ex, and come back for testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
@op, immediatly i saw d topic, i agreed witout even reading evritin. Why on earth wld i want to contact my ex?? For wat?? Wat is dat he can do 4 me dat no oda man can do 4 me?? Even if he bcomes d president 2morow, i will rather die wit my current man in poverty, ( but i knw we wont be), than to go ask him 4 one stupid favour. That way, i will neva hurt my man‘s pride and the idiot ex, will be far 4rm my life. Why will i want to be frnds wit a man/woman dat prefers anoda person to me?? Afta d sacrifices?? Afta d promises?? NO WAY.!!! As far as am concerned, my Ex shld go to hell and remain there. Period!! And anybody dat still kips in touch wit his/her ex, will likely cheat on her/his partner oneday wit d so called Ex. Nonsense.!! Ex my foot..!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by mutiply: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
^
nyere84,i love ur words,it contains power and makes one happy,cant u really say much bt u hav lifted me positively
@topic,if we keep tinkin and speakin wit our ex(or exes),we will never see d NEXT.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by locust01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]**WHISTLING**
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Jaykizz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
#CLAPS#
GD 1 4RM MR 190. I gv u ma HI-5.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ayobase(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
nyere84: @op, immediatly i saw d topic, i agreed witout even reading evritin. Why on earth wld i want to contact my ex?? For wat?? Wat is dat he can do 4 me dat no oda man can do 4 me?? Even if he bcomes d president 2morow, i will rather die wit my current man in poverty, ( but i knw we wont be), than to go ask him 4 one stupid favour. That way, i will neva hurt my man‘s pride and the idiot ex, will be far 4rm my life. Why will i want to be frnds wit a man/woman dat prefers anoda person to me?? Afta d sacrifices?? Afta d promises?? NO WAY.!!! As far as am concerned, my Ex shld go to hell and remain there. Period!! And anybody dat still kips in touch wit his/her ex, will likely cheat on her/his partner oneday wit d so called Ex. Nonsense.!! Ex my foot..!!!!!

Woman, pls do relax!
Breaking up or quitting a relationship is not always based on misunderstanding, cheating and d likes but sometimes based on mutual understanding....that u r dating someone doesnt mean u r gonna marry the person.
U people, especially ladies should pls calm down.....u are mostly always d cause of this thing tagged ''break up''!
I perfectly understood u though!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
E no go pass killz wey hide all those posts. grin
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Onyiip(f): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
nyere84: @op, immediatly i saw d topic, i agreed witout even reading evritin. Why on earth wld i want to contact my ex?? For wat?? Wat is dat he can do 4 me dat no oda man can do 4 me?? Even if he bcomes d president 2morow, i will rather die wit my current man in poverty, ( but i knw we wont be), than to go ask him 4 one stupid favour. That way, i will neva hurt my man‘s pride and the idiot ex, will be far 4rm my life. Why will i want to be frnds wit a man/woman dat prefers anoda person to me?? Afta d sacrifices?? Afta d promises?? NO WAY.!!! As far as am concerned, my Ex shld go to hell and remain there. Period!! And anybody dat still kips in touch wit his/her ex, will likely cheat on her/his partner oneday wit d so called Ex. Nonsense.!! Ex my foot..!!!!!
babe! You might be correct but you seriously need to let go off the hate, aint good for your health and dont say you arent hateful cos your words show you are definitely bittered
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ayobase(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Holyrule:
if you're still keeping ur ex close, am afraid for you. Truely you can't move on. Try it. You'll just be betrayin ur present relationship if any.
This is based on maturity....u r weak or still a kid if u cant manage ur Ex.
As a man, u cant just shove the lady away....its INHUMAN....the guy should still extend a hand of friendship.....its now left for the gel....if she says no, the guy MUST keep off!
Ur Ex is part of ur life.....u wanna make him or her neither enemy nor friend....its funny sha....just like someone u have never met in ur life?
As a man, u cant just shove the lady away....its INHUMAN....the guy should still extend a hand of friendship.....its now left for the gel....if she says no, the guy keep off!
Ur Ex is part of ur life.....u wanna make him or her neither enemy nor friend....its funny sha....just like someone u have never met in ur life?.
Categorically, there is a difference between thinking abt and keeping in touch with!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ayobase(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Holyrule:
As a man, u cant just shove the lady away....its INHUMAN....the guy should still extend a hand of friendship.....its now left for the gel....if she says no, the guy MUST keep off!
Ur Ex is part of ur life.....u wanna make him or her neither enemy nor friend....its funny sha....just like someone u have never met in ur life?
As a man, u cant just shove the lady away....its INHUMAN....the guy should still extend a hand of friendship.....its now left for the gel....if she says no, the guy keep off!
Ur Ex is part of ur life.....u wanna make him or her neither enemy nor friend....its funny sha....just like someone u have never met in ur life?.
Categorically, there is a difference between thinking abt and keeping in touch with!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Tattooboy: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2012
190: ^young man
you seem to have forgotten that during breakups
one person is always at the receiving terrible end, there are no breakups where
both parties would smile to emselves and laff it off and head their respective ways- so wah r u talking about
seconded.
@op you got d time to disturb ur brain.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by MurderX: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Clear your ex out of your mind as a lover, replace love feelings and infatuations with friendship and move on. Makes no sense having a bunch of "I dont talk to yous" around.
If you really think you are moving ahead without having your ex's as friends, I dnt think thats progress. You truly haven't overcomed them. You overcome an ex, if you can have a decent conversation with him or her without thinking or talking about how it used to be or if you can sleep on the same bed with him/her and talk without thinking about sex not by cowardly running away from the sight of their faces - frankly you are still in their bondage when you do that.
Keep away from them only when they are a danger and detrimental to your life e.g violent exs.

@OP, sorry to burst your research - its IMO.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by cheddarking(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
I don't think the OP understands the concept of Sex with your Ex

The bond between two people who regularly have s3x can be pretty strong.

A lot of guys are still hitting it with their exes regardless of relationship status.

My cousin is still nacking an old GF akpako despite the fact that she's married now...with a kid.

So if you're interested in having a side option for sex, keep in touch with your ex
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
ayobase:

Woman, pls do relax!
Breaking up or quitting a relationship is not always based on misunderstanding, cheating and d likes but sometimes based on mutual understanding....that u r dating someone doesnt mean u r gonna marry the person.
U people, especially ladies should pls calm down.....u are mostly always d cause of this thing tagged ''break up''!
I perfectly understood u though!
Mr man, i cant rememba saying dat “relationship must end in marriage“. I only agreed wit d poster and added my own reasons too.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
embarassed
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Onyii.p:
babe! You might be correct but you seriously need to let go off the hate, aint good for your health and dont say you arent hateful cos your words show you are definitely bittered
Babe, am nt gonna deny anytin, but, if ur Ex its anytin like my own, u will neva touch him wit a ten meter pole. All d same, i appreciate ur concern.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
nyere84: Babe, am nt gonna deny anytin, but, if ur Ex its anytin like my own, u will neva touch him wit a ten meter pole. All d same, i appreciate ur concern.

i agree with you
some ex's are only alive because its a crime 2 commit murder

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
190*:

i agree with you
some ex's are only alive because its a crime 2 commit murder
for being dis realistic, for saying dis truth, may u live long.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ayobase(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
nyere84: Mr man, i cant rememba saying dat “relationship must end in marriage“. I only agreed wit d poster and added my own reasons too.

Miss Lady....I was just saying...didnt accuse u of that!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ayobase(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nyere84 and 190 are making out!
LOL!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
nyere84: for being dis realistic, for saying dis truth, may u live long.

Amen honey Amen

may our respective ex's meet their water loo one way or the other grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Bzoe(f): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
There is nothing wrong in it.but for me inorder not to fall back into the old relationship i will rather keep a distance
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
ayobase: Nyere84 and 190 are making out!
LOL!
*smiles* Na u sabi ooo. I will pretend i didnt read dat.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
190*:

Amen honey Amen

may our respective ex's meet their water loo one way or the other grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha, nope dear, they shld just go and kiss d devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.