Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why You Should Not Contact Your EX - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX (29192 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Will You Contact Your Ex-boyfriend? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
lestat:

@ayobase(m): dude that is sooooo sad!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this post is clearly meant for people like you...you are sooo hung up on your EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude grow up and move on MSCHEEWWWWWWWWW
Thank u vry much, and may u also live long for this write up. Dont mind some pple, dat are deceiving themselves here. Mtchewwwww
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
ATMC: undecided u don't want me on it?

i do of cus

my atmcard!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ayobase(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
lestat:

@ayobase(m): dude that is sooooo sad!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this post is clearly meant for people like you...you are sooo hung up on your EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude grow up and move on MSCHEEWWWWWWWWW

And who is this asking me to grow up?
I better shut up or stop quoting me or behave urself!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ayobase(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
nyere84: Thank u vry much, and may u also live long for this write up. Dont mind some pple, dat are deceiving themselves here. Mtchewwwww

My friend, u may also go give thanksgiving in church sef.
What is always good for the goose might not always be good for the gander.
We all have our respective philosophy abt life, while some are constant, but this!
If u r bitter with ur bf for breaking ur heart, then.......
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
ayobase:

We all have our respective philosophy abt life, while some are constant, but this!
Ayobami don provoke o!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by ATMC(f): 1:53am On Aug 16, 2012
190*:

i do of cus

my atmcard!
mh
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 3:12am On Aug 16, 2012
^Atm speak english
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2012
ayobase:

I choose to ignore u.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2012
^pls do
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
^there are wah!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by poopppyLiillyy: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
undecidedWhat of if the "Ex" owes a huge amount of money bfor the relationship went sour?...what would happen after!
One more thing,how exactly do u know exactly that ur ex is nt the "One "....u knw sometimes there might be rough edges and out of impatience u break up.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 193: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
poopppyLiillyy: undecidedWhat of if the "Ex" owes a huge amount of money bfor the relationship went sour?...what would happen after!
One more thing,how exactly do u know exactly that ur ex is nt the "One "....u knw sometimes there might be rough edges and out of impatience u break up.

ever heard the saying
true love stands the test of time!

and on the financial aspect, i believe its best you both inform him/her about it and have her/him pay it
but if you break up on bitter terms den u best kiss that money go-go!!
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Holyrule(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Holyrule(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
ayobase:
This is based on maturity....u r weak or still a kid if u cant manage ur Ex.
As a man, u cant just shove the lady away....its INHUMAN....the guy should still extend a hand of friendship.....its now left for the gel....if she says no, the guy MUST keep off!
Ur Ex is part of ur life.....u wanna make him or her neither enemy nor friend....its funny sha....just like someone u have never met in ur life?
This is based on maturity....u r weak or still a kid if u cant manage ur Ex.
As a man, u cant just shove the lady away....its INHUMAN....the guy should still extend a hand of friendship.....its now left for the gel....if she says no, the guy keep off!
Ur Ex is part of ur life.....u wanna make him or her neither enemy nor friend....its funny sha....just like someone u have never met in ur life?.
Categorically, there is a difference between thinking abt and keeping in touch with!
nobody is talking about making an ex an enemy here, pls quote me right. The fact remains and will always remain that its unhealthy for any present relationship if exes as still kept in contact. Period. Like it or not. Pls be sure to have tried it before coming here to post cuz experience is d best teacher.. Only those who are matured enough can get over their ex and move on. Keepin in touch with him/her only shows sign of weakness and probably means u can't move on(haven't moved on)... And stop deceiving urself, so long you keep in touch with ur ex you must think about him/her, lets be realistic here for Christ sake. Gush! Word is enough
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 190: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2012
Holyrule: nobody is talking about making an ex an enemy here, pls quote me right. The fact remains and will always remain that its unhealthy for any present relationship if exes as still kept in contact. Period. Like it or not. Pls be sure to have tried it before coming here to post cuz experience is d best teacher.. Only those who are matured enough can get over their ex and move on. Keepin in touch with him/her only shows sign of weakness and probably means u can't move on(haven't moved on)... And stop deceiving urself, so long you keep in touch with ur ex you must think about him/her, lets be realistic here for Christ sake. Gush! Word is enough

He wouldn't listen, he wouldn't listen
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Omolola1(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2012
Nice thread!

Ex equals Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 190: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2012
Omolola1: Nice thread!

Ex equals Good riddance to bad rubbish

undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by pendo89(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
why i shouldn't contact an ex? well because he's axed.
honestly,when you have a cool,loving,caring guy by your side,a guy that fills your world and satisfies you well,why would you want to contact your ex? just why?
exes have a way of vanishing out of your mind very fast when you are showered with love.
now that i really love.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Holyrule(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
timilehing: "em so bored" its hard to leave ur ex unless u neva had SEXX!

thank you jare. Let some people be deceiving themselves here.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Holyrule(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
Bzoe: There is nothing wrong in it.but for me inorder not to fall back into the old relationship i will rather keep a distance
bravo. I like people who reason well(reason pros and cons) and go for the best, which wil always remain: TO KEEP THE DISTANCE, period.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by Holyrule(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
ayobase: I don't thoroughly accept that!
There is nothing wrong being friends if MATURITY and UNDERSTANDING are involved.
Im cool with having my EXs as buddies....they tell one the truth.
Quitting a relationship is based on many factors.....Im not talking about the heartbreakers, gigolos, don juans, womanizers and the kids, but, the responsible ones.
IMO, Heartbreak is different from Quit.

Did i just hear you say they are d one to always tell u the truth, lol... Let it known to u right now, that Most ex, i repeat most ex, wud always want to make u feel or see reasons that dey are(can) be better dan ur present. Use ur head jare. Never in most cases try to discuss ur present relationship wit ur ex, cuz i doubt if most ex wud tell u d ultimate truth in advice, or rather dey wud make u regret leavin them. Bottomline, most ex always wants to prove dey are better dan ur present, just same as u wud want to prove ur better dan his or her present and signal a message dat portrays;"you shouldn't have left me"... Enough said once again.
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 190: 1:14am On Aug 20, 2012
pendo89: why i shouldn't contact an ex? well because he's axed.
honestly,when you have a cool,loving,caring guy by your side,a guy that fills your world and satisfies you well,why would you want to contact your ex? just why?
exes have a way of vanishing out of your mind very fast when you are showered with love.
now that i really love.

gbam!!

exactly, when ones in love- phuck ex's

jeeez
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by dharmelorlarh(f): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]I tnk dere ar no anyoda reasons for dis grt misundastndin n misconduct among Ex dan dose listed above. Bt I tnkl it nt a crime 2 b in talkn terms wit ur Ex wich makes me bring abt dis sayn wich says " frndshp often ends in lov bt lov neva in frndshp".
Re: Why You Should Not Contact Your EX by 190: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Hian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.