Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. (2402 Views)

Em Guys Don Start Again O / Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O / To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by cindyrella(f): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
jeryl: How do we deal with a temperamental partner? Can we share this here.....http://www.heartzmatterz..com/
Nice try undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by comm: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
afam4eva: And Jesus wept...this your engrish can scratch person computerl
no its infact "sombori gumpudah"
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Dondav(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wow! This guy's good! Nairaland isn't just for the literates... So! Fire on dude!
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by addictiv(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2012
see the topic sef, 'she play it to abuja' meaning she has been playing it to jigawa and bayelsa but it was ok with u till she decided to join the big leagues of abj babes...........my advice to u is that since she has upgraded, i suggest that u do the same too. But first start by upgrading ur language, intelligence and then ur choice of chicks..........
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Dondav(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
addictiv: see the topic sef, 'she play it to abuja' meaning she has been playing it to jigawa and bayelsa but it was ok with u till she decided to join the big leagues of abj babes...........my advice to u is that since she has upgraded, i suggest that u do the same too. But first start by upgrading ur language, intelligence and then ur choice of chicks..........
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Sijo01(f): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2012
ms pookie:

will be a waste of time....he cant pass lipsrsealed

Badt girl!
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Sijo01(f): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Mod (s) please take out those disgusting pics above!
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by davades(m): 4:44am On Aug 10, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
I beg tell ur babe to teach my own babe d agaba dance

cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by stmildon: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2012
;DCan't even complete ɑ̤̥̈̊ full sentence withot ɑ̤̥̈̊ gunshot..lmao( U̶̲̥̅̊ scared the gal away with ure gbagaun)
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2012
i no talk na cause of ur gbaguan
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by lolaluv1(f): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2012
That time you spend being intimate, will serve you much better if you use it to learn the rudiments of English.
You should only be unconcerned if you plan on being a professional gigolo. And even then, na local-champion gigolo e go be. Because the big fishes go for polish and quality!
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Flygeriana(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Una dey here dey insult d guy and yet, we dey lack "perfect" English teachers for school.

OP, no mind all these yeye gals wey dey yab ur English. Believe u me, u r stil faaaar better than some of their boyfriends. But for the fact that the guy spends much on them, they see him as the "perfect" or the right one for them, never mindin his Educational level.
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Caracta(f): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2012
Shymmex, whatsup with these pictures na?
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by seedord247(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
I have hope. kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2012
NL peepz sef...Instead y'all to advice the young man u r busy analyzin all the #Gbagauns the important thing is, he was able to pass the message
Re: My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. by oatlala(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Go and steal or do Yahoo, ode oshi,opoonu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Out! Top 10 Signs She’s Cheating On You / The Spanish Girl Is So Crazy About Me, Its Too Abnormal For Me. / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.