Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend (831 Views)

My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' / Is It Wrong 4a Girl 2 Woo(toast) A Boy??? / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by yeye4live(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Am dis guy wit so many female friends around me,each time pple sees me wit diff one dey start advising me yeye y not have a girl friend n stop dis life,n wen I ask dem were s it writen its mandatory a guy hav a girl friend b4 wedding no one wil answer me,as 4me d only union I kno dat s som how by force or fire is marriage, am nt in 4dat now.
D issue here now s, s it mandatory 4a guy 2b in a relationship b4 mariage
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
yeye4live: Am dis guy wit so many female friends around me,each time pple sees me wit diff one dey start advising me yeye y not have a girl friend n stop dis life,n wen I ask dem were s it writen its mandatory a guy hav a girl friend b4 wedding no one wil answer me,as 4me d only union I kno dat s som how by force or fire is marriage, am nt in 4dat now.
D issue here now s, s it mandatory 4a guy 2b in a relationship b4 mariage
No. You can propose to a random girl in the club. undecided
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by 190: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
wen you see HIV and AIDs ask her this same question undecided
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by Goodyman(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2012
The decision you have taken is okay. It not necessary nor advisable for a guy to have a girlfriend before marriage. Sexual intercourse is only allowed in marriage and not outside marriage. Sexual intercourse with an unmarried lady or girl is fornication and having it with a married woman is adultery and both of them are condemned by God. In 1 Corinthians 6: 18-19, the Bible says: "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without (outside) the body, but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? In verse 10 of the same chapter, it says: "Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ and make them the members of a harlot? God forbid!" Then see what it says in verse 9: "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolators, not adulterers ......... shall inherit the Kingdom of God."

You now see from the above that having a girl-friend with a view to having sexual intercourse is not allowed by God who created you and myself. Go ahead with your plan to get married which is the only medium God allows for having sexual intercours and you will be free from eternal damnation on this issue.

Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by xynerise: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
@poster. Stay off drugs kid. Thats my advice for u.
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by 190: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
xynerise: @poster. Stay off drugs kid. Thats my advice for u.

wise words from an egbo smoker himself undecided
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by xynerise: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2012
190:

wise words from an egbo smoker himself undecided
may ur prick grows mushrooms
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by 190: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2012
xynerise:
may ur prick grows mushrooms

yes shortly after skydeep mounts herself on top of me undecided
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by xynerise: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
190:

yes shortly after skydeep mounts herself on top of me undecided
*spits* you are disgusting
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
SMDH.
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by dtemidare: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
yes it is a must for guys to have gf. if they dont have us as gf imagine what life would have been without them.
were we for they cure our conji? abi na you or grandpapa.
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by amijid2012(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Dude 4real ϔ☹υ r sounding mur lyk a GAY 2 me undecided
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
Its not a crime but a backup against unforeseen heartbreak
Re: Is It A Must 4a Guy 2hve A Girl Friend by yeye4live(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
amijid2012: Dude 4real ϔ☹υ r sounding mur lyk a GAY 2 me undecided
I tink ure sick n ned a native doctor 2examin ur skul, so am now a gay if I decide nt 2b in a relationship, ok tel me wat uve benefited being in one if s nt 2b a ATM machine 4d sick girl

Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? / How Do You Know If You/your Bf Or Gf Is Really In Love With Each Other / When You're Stuck With A Sad Girl...