Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53894 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Come, na foursome we dey do? kai! yoruba gals and rule breaking grin grin grin grin

No mind me. See as your bobo come dey attack my reputation grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Seriously badosky what is happening here?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
what's going on here??
seems like you peeps are just chit-chatting nonsense..
from Ileke to High chief to breezy and Idowu....una four don scatter and interwine everything..
title says two can play the game..not four!
hian! angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No mind me. See as your bobo come dey attack my reputation grin grin
u no agidi romeos are always protective nau... oya no vex! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: what's going on here??
seems like you peeps are just chit-chatting nonsense..
from Ileke to High chief to breezy and Idowu....una four don scatter and interwine everything..
title says two can play the game..not[b]four![/b]
hian! angry angry angry angry
Stop making noise jare! Badosky in da manilla lon she le, deal with it or better stil... find d nearest life wire and kiss it.
Ode!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Seriously badosky what is happening here?
Return of Badosky na hin dey kolomanya! lie say u no miss by buda bam bam yesternite tongue grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief: **Ileke sends a text she wont be coming over today, giving some flimsy excuses, prolly cos she wanna be with Bob. Me driving off to a nearby pub to chill and get over certain things**

Bartender: Hey Chief, we were not expecting you today, you usually come here week ends
High Chief: Yeah, I had a break at work and decided to come cool off. Whats better than a cold beer on a hot summer evening
Bartender: Sure I will get you your usual in a few
High Chief: Thank you (while observing the lines of her G-string showing in her tight fitted skirt and had some relief for a few seconds)

**A call came in from Breezy**

High Chief: Hey Breezy wassup
Breezy: Am fine bro, I was to ask you something
High Chief: Ok, go ahead
Breezy: Are you still seeing Ileke?
High Chief: Breezy, right now I cant tell anymore, why do you ask
Breezy: Just asking
High Chief: You know something bro, whats that?
Breezy: I dont think that gal is worth your time and love
High Chief: Just come down to my level Breezy. Go straight to the point
Breezy: I think she is cheating with some guy, not confirmed but I think so
High Chief: You are not telling me what I dont know. Thanks bro
Breezy: Ok Chief, see you in the club by week end

**feeling a bit bad that Breezy got my back and am arranging his babe for Jimmy, anyways thats life, so nothing spoil. Knowing fully well that my relationship with Ileke is heading to the rock and feeling so bad given that I have invested a lot, emotionally and financially. Just Thursday evening, cant wait for Jimmy to come in tomorrow, already finalized my plans on how to capture her with the help of Jimmy lol**

Feeling too awful about canceling my night with High_Chief, I couldn't finish 4 out of the 5 plates of Iyan and egusi bobby bought for me. Something wasn't feeling right. Could my feelings for HC weight more than my feelings for Bobby? How do I choose between wealth and looks?

I excused myself and headed to the restroom. I had to call High_Chief, hoping he'd apologize and make my night.

*Ring, Ring, Ring* After the third ring, I got antsy and nervous *ring*. Fourth ring, no pick. Usually by the second half of the first ring, he'd have picked up.
Something was not right, I'm beginning to wonder if High Chief was cheating on me. But who else has all I've got? Who else can rekindle his flame like I do?
My mind wandered to Idowu because he did mention her name a lot. Thinking about it now, his eyes lights up whenever I talk about her to him.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
*testing mic*
1 2 1 1 5

Rite! HC,Breezy and Bebe-idi.... one animal named boneypaks is provoking atm, can we stick to rules henceforth.

Cheers! grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: *testing mic*
1 2 1 1 5

Rite! HC,Breezy and Bebe-idi.... one animal named boneypaks is provoking atm, can we stick to rules henceforth.

Ok, back to the rules.

Someone pick a scenario cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, back to the rules.

u doing a good job! y'all carry on while me and breezy step back
oya joor! do ya ting! take it to a ketro level cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop making noise jare! Badosky in da manilla lon she le, deal with it or better stil... find d nearest life wire and kiss it.
Ode!
i'm not surprised...
agbero o le shalai wu iwa agbero.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
ode! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: i'm not surprised...
agbero o le shalai wu iwa agbero.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
ode! tongue tongue tongue
funnn!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur yansh stinkss! tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: *testing mic*
1 2 1 1 5

Baby make we enjoy ourselves anyhow jare. The rules have closed for the day. They will resume 2mao grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

Baby make we enjoy ourselves anyhow jare. The rules have closed for the day. They will resume 2mao grin
dats my boi! grin grin grin grin grin

we make and break rules..

*singing Fela*

we and dem no dey for the samemuuu categooooooooory! grin grin grin

*she lights her ganja*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, back to the rules.

Let me know when you pick one, so I can whoop your assss tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

i said carry on!!! angry angry angry
u can interlink d situation na! improvise joor! angry angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
dats my boi! grin grin grin grin grin

we make and break rules..

*singing Fela*

we and dem no dey for the samemuuu categooooooooory! grin grin grin

ID
Pick a scenario nau and lets have some red fun here.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

ID
Pick a scenario nau and lets have some red fun here.
HC and hin barbie still running dier scenarios na! chill...

i gat u bebe! i gat u! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

Idowuogbo:
i said carry on!!! angry angry angry
u can interlink d situation na! improvise joor! angry angry angry

LOL How?

To what scenario? High Chief, see if you can merge our previous role to one of the scenarios. If not, I pick:

Scenario 3-
Your ex appears a day before your wedding & threatens you that he would release your Unclad pictures if you don’t call off the wedding and return back to him. Your fiancé is your soul mate & has spent a fortune for the wedding & your upkeep.

A) Will you call off the wedding to secure your Unclad picture back? This might lead to losing the love of your life. This doesn’t guarantee that your ex will give you back your pictures. It’s also possible that your ex is just bluffing. Bear in my mind that the pictures presented to you by your ex is enough to ruin your life.

B) What steps will you take to silence your ex, marry your love and resolve the issue?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL How?

To what scenario? High Chief, see if you can merge our previous role to one of the scenarios. If not, I pick:

Ok then, I will continue with our previous scenario, will just make it suit just you and I. But please give me some minutes ok, say about 40mins. Ok?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

Ok then, I will continue with our previous scenario, will just make it suit just you and I. But please give me some minutes ok, say about 40mins. Ok?
Granted#

time for commercial break...

boneyemz, its time for to u off ur pata and hug transformer. grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Scenario 3, scene 4, starts in 40 mins ,where are all those players
who booked 7 and 9 pm NT(Nigerian time).
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

Ok. Take your time.

*Idowu, you stay with me. I need to keep an eye on you. I no dey trust the way you dey quote am with smileys and winky face* lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti: Scenario 3, scene 4, starts in 40 mins ,where are all those players
commentator! u don dey talk rubbish o! paraga still dey ur system?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok. Take your time.

*Idowu, you stay with me. I need to keep an eye on you. I no dey trust the way you dey quote am with smileys and winky face* lol
haba! am just bin user friendly nau... cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ronkebp(f): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti: Scenario 3, scene 4, starts in 40 mins ,where are all those players

I don't know ooooo, been waiting for them........
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by jhydebaba(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Two Can Play The Game
Watching through neighbour's window, hope I won't get caught in the act.
Countdown: 25minutes.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
haba! am just bin user friendly nau... cool

Take it down 20 notches angry lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Where is Sigmund before I fall asleep. . . pregnancy dey tire me grin

Sends him a P.M.

Please explain the rules again. . . . are we supposed to make up different ways to avoid telling two guys you're dating them? If na so, I'm an expert in this o. I'm sure that High_Chief still doesn't know that while I dey use am for ATM, I dey use Sigmund for stamina.

Let the game begin smiley wink
Game on! Na me and high_thief dey gist and after dat i come go recharge my ba3...now firing @ full power!
U still around?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Game on! Na me and high_thief dey gist and after dat i come go recharge my ba3...now firing @ full power!
U still around?

After you called me yanshless yesterday? Oga waka, lemme go and meet my friend jor.

Seriously, am I supposed to be playing with two men?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Jaykizz(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
tellwisdom: o lord of.mercy...stop displaying ur stupidityy here..why take dis to heart? I aint even takin dis too seriously and u are here yelling and screaming like an injected dog! If she wiped me off, hw does dat pay my bills nicca? Huh? Grow some sense and stop thinking wit ur d1ckk boy...#dis one don dey madt since 2010 oo! embarassedembarassed
If u dint take it seriously u shldnt av participatd. I aint avin any fyts wit ya bt u fukd up! Jst admit it.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Jaykizz:
If u dint take it seriously u shldnt av participatd. I aint avin any fyts wit ya bt u fukd up! Jst admit it.
Jayjay! d mumu no get wisdom na! u except d frog to cough correct ni? u sef dey jonez.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.