Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (53899 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
awwwh.. he luvs me!*blushing*
Hey cupcake! am here now...
save it for lerra or get d happenings heated? ur pick boo boo! i cater to my owns. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hehehe Cherrypiiee
You know i'm always in this mood anytime ONLY you chooses to push that green button. . .
I'd have asked to give some of the keen audience some salivating, spicy and aromacious prelude. . .
grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Blue moon: This thread has scattered o! @denzel2009 where you dey?
That one?? Mtcheew! He's busy snapping picture in fLont of d mirror naa
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief:

High Chief: Idowu you know my person and remember how I took you round my palace
Idowu: Yes Chief, I remember, had fun
High Chief: So tell me, who was that guy with Ileke?
Idowu: Chief, you know Ileke is my friend
High Chief: (cuts in) Yes I know and so am I. so tell me. I know she is using you as a cover up and trust me, I wont tell her you said anything. Errrrm, you remember that my friend I told you that likes you
Idowu: Yes, Jimmy
High Chief: Yeah, he is coming around soon and he has me so much about you, anyway tell me, who was that guy with Ileke? between the two of us
Idowu: She is secretly seeing him too, his name is Bob. Please Chief do not get me into trouble
High Chief: (raging with anger now) No sure I wont

**calls Ileke on the phone**
Ileke: Hi babe, are you still angry over nothing?
High Chief: No, no thats cleared up already
Ileke: Thats my baby, so wont you say you are sorry for accusing me?
High Chief: I think I have to show it, rather than saying that sweetie, so why dont you come over?
Ileke: Ok hun, when do you want me to come? like right away?
High Chief: I will let you know when am on my way home ok

**More to follow**

Follow up....

*phones rings*

High chief:Hello! idowu u ok?
Badosky:chief,am not o!
High chief:haaaa! wots wrong dear
Badosky:Chief, u tell me.
High chief:tell u wot? idowu!
Badosky:baba stop dis forming jare! something is up and i gats no.
High chief:babe, i seriously dont get wot u going on about
Badosky:Chief,na me u dey give all dis shakademus and pliers history talk? anyways...ur babe called me o! she keeps asking me if i had said anything about her...u no worra mean she?
High chief:Idowu.... dont worry we cool, nothing is up.
Badosky:Hmmm...u sure? if d tin land on double six,no reference me o!
High chief:u can trust me nau! chill...
Badosky:I hai u.just no call my name inside d gbege o!
High chief:Idowu! Idowu! trust chief nau...
Badosky:Chief! chief! u are mouthed.

To be continued.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
lmao, Idowu is crazy sha cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
High Chief: Yes, I know cuddlemii, never knew she was engaged, but thats fine
Ileke: So aint you apologising?
High Chief: I will do that at the right time ok
Ileke: Good, then am off to see Idowu

**Ikele leaves the room and drove off and 20mins later, a call came in from Idowu**

High Chief: Hello ID
Idowu: So you told Ileke I discussed Bob with you
High Chief: I never did, but she believes you told me
Idowu: Anyways, i denied ever telling you, play your game well
High Chief: Ok no problem ID, thanks for the info thou

**the call ended, sat down and stragized for my next plan and calls up Jimmy**

High Chief: Yeah Jimmy wassup
Jimmy: Am good bro, long time
High Chief: Yeah, when are you coming into town?
Jimmy: Hopefully by week end
High Chief: that chic ID is already having wet pants for you, just try and come in so we can ball bro
Jimmy: **grinning at the other end of the line** Woww, I cant wait to eat her up
High Chief: You might have to do more than that
Jimmy: How do you mean?
High Chief: These gals are up to some game, but details when you come in, send me your flight itinerary so I can pick you up at the airport.
Jimmy: Ok then, they can be any smarter, remember how we dealt with those self acclaimed smart gals in school
High Chief: Sure bro, I already have my plans, till when you get into town

**More to follow**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
Oh posted already before I saw Idowu's post above
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

Hehehe Cherrypiiee
You know i'm always in this mood anytime ONLY you chooses to push that green button. . .
I'd have asked to give some of the keen audience some salivating, spicy and aromacious prelude. . .
grin
my iroko don land? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yipeeee!!!! bebe! pick scenario nau...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
High_Chief: Oh posted already before I saw Idowu's post above
it doesnt marra...it blends in well
na we dey run dis shyte tonite! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Follow up....

*phones rings*

High chief:Hello! idowu u ok?
Badosky:chief,am not o!
High chief:haaaa! wots wrong dear
Badosky:Chief, u tell me.
High chief:tell u wot? idowu!
Badosky:baba stop dis forming jare! something is up and i gats no.
High chief:babe, i seriously dont get wot u going on about
Badosky:Chief,na me u dey give all dis shakademus and pliers history talk? anyways...ur babe called me o! she keeps asking me if i had said anything about her...u no worra mean she?
High chief:Idowu.... dont worry we cool, nothing is up.
Badosky:Hmmm...u sure? if d tin land on double six,no reference me o!
High chief:u can trust me nau! chill...
Badosky:I hai u.just no call my name inside d gbege o!
High chief:Idowu! Idowu! trust chief nau...
Badosky:Chief! chief! u are mouthed.

To be continued.....

ROTFLMAO. . .
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lmao, Idowu is crazy sha cheesy grin cheesy

*singing*

ringer ringer ringtone.. she must gbadun my ringtone! cheesy grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
**** At Idowu's $2m mansion****

Ileke - *angry and confused* Idowu, did you really tell HC about Bob? How could you?

Idowu: Ileke, you know I would never tell him anything like that. You're the sun to my shine, the g to my gold, the smartest chic I know.

Ileke: HC told me that he had a conversation with you. I had to play it off as a setup between me and you. I think he believed me sha.

***Idowu's phone rang. She went out to her pool area to talk***

I hear a few fragments of the conversation.

Idowu: . . . . you tell me. . . .land on double six. . . . u are mouthed. . . .

hmmm

**** idowu comes back inside with a tensed frown, her vein about pop out of her forehead****

Idowu: The market no good sha. Na this one boy wey wan put me for trouble jare. So what wre you saying about HC?

Ileke: Did you tell him about Bob?

Idowu: *laughs* Bob who? *winks* Don't worry jare, no mind that boy. You continue to play them both. They're not smart enough for us. How do you want your chardonnay?

Ileke: Ice chilled. Thanks, Ido-Ido. So. . . tell me about Jimmy. Is he rich? *winks*

Idowu. . . .

******* TBC***
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
my iroko don land? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yipeeee!!!! bebe! pick scenario nau...

Ah!
Eleyinjuege. . .i neva read the rules or scenario for this busy room o.
Baby dont worry just pick anyone and i'm with you on it. Na looooooooong night e go be today.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mehn, where did seedy run to? I don't like this oo.
angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ileke - *angry and confused* Idowu, did you really tell HC about Bob? How could you?

Idowu: Ileke, you know I would never tell him anything like that. You're the sun to my shine, the g to my gold, the smartest chic I know.

Ileke: HC told me that he had a conversation with you. I had to play it off as a setup between me and you. I think he believed me sha.

hmmm

**** idowu comes back inside with a tensed frown, her vein about pop out of her forehead****

Idowu: The market no good sha. Na this one boy wey wan put me for trouble jare. So what wre you saying about HC?

Idowu: *laughs* Bob who? *winks* Don't worry jare, no mind that boy. You continue to play them both. They're not smart enough for us. How do you want your chardonnay?

Ileke: Ice chilled. Thanks, Ido-Ido. So. . . tell me about Jimmy. Is he rich? *winks*

Idowu. . . .

******* TBC***

Wait a minute!
So this is how you play your game?
You seem to have forgotten that i might be upstairs listening to all your convo with my GIRL-IDOWU on how you are playing my bestie CHIEF.
* walks downstairs gently to confront ileke and idowu*

Idowu before I say jack. . .
Tellme now what all these junkolosis with ileke and her man, chief is all about.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

hmmm

Idowu: *laucks* Bob who? *winks* Don't worry jare, no mind that boy. You continue to play them both. They're not smart enough for us. How do you want your chardonnay?

Idowu. . . .

******* TBC***

follow ups..

Badosky: kai! babes u got dis on a lock down o!
Bebe-idi: trust me na... na me na! *she taps her chest*
Badosky:Gal....u just one of a kind.Anyways.. real talks, u keep going on about dis jim guy, its not even certain i'll dance to his fuji na!
Bebe-idi:Idowu! Baddest! u said d exact same tin wen dat Aboki Cyprus was on ur case.
Badosky:*raises her eyebrows* I said dat? u dis gal sef, ur upstairs database neva full? u keep downloading unnecessary infos.
***Bebe-idi's phone rings, she suddenly starts grinning***
*Badosky whispers to Bebe-idi* na bob?
* she replies nodding her*

tbc.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
**Treating myself to some wiskey on the rock and a call came in from Ileke after re-affirming Idowu's loyalty to their friendship**

High Chief: Hi babe
Ileke: Am really not happy you did not aplogize
High Chief: Babe we have talked about this already and I told you I was going to do that at the right time
Ileke: You cant just accuse me of double dating and still find it difficult to apologize
High Chief: I will show how sorry I am at the right time ok
Ileke: Ok then, when am I seeing you?
High Chief: I will call you when am done with what am doing
Ileke: Ok dear bye

**went off the line without properly cutting the line, so I was eavesdropping as she laughed with Idowu on how she is playing us, I got more confirmation and still kept my cool, waiting for my dog Jimmy to come into town**
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
^following. grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

Wait a minute!
So this is how you play your game?
You seem to have forgotten that i might be upstairs listening to all your convo with my GIRL-IDOWU on how you are playing my bestie CHIEF.
* walks downstairs gently to confront ileke and idowu*

Idowu before I say jack. . .
Tellme now what all these junkolosis with ileke and her man, chief is all about.
Baby... let dem do dia tin now.
i intruded to get d whole place vibey, u no how we does!
luff u scata! chop anoda kiss*muahhhhhhh*
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cowgurl: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cowgurl vs Kpolli...

Am right here Kpolli, which of the script am I dissecting? Holla!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
As breezy01, Idowu's friend who believes Idowu is his GF, comes down the stairs, my phone rang.
I put up my index finger to stop breezy on his track. My face was thoroughly stretched with the widest, secretive smile.

I heard Idowu and nodded my head. Hell yea, it's Bob. Knowing that Idowu is capable of putting Breezy in his place, I walked out to the pool area.

Bobby: Hey Babes, how was your exam? I missed you

Ileke: Duh, ofcourse you'll miss me, just as I'm missing you *sad face*

Bobby: Shey you want me to come and pick you up now now? My body dey catch cold.

Ileke: Bobby, hold on. Let me call you back. One of my colleagues dey call me to ask how I did on the test. I am at Idowu's house, come and pick me up.

*clicks off call, call HC*

Ileke: Yes, chief? I still dey mad. How could you poke holes in our trust like this? *soft tears*

*** TBC***
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
cowgurl: Cowgurl vs Kpolli...

Am right here Kpolli, which of the script am I dissecting? Holla!
diseecting ko bisecting ni! na we get base tonite.
after dis collabo, i go invite ur skeske.
As for now .... warm dat bench my friend! angry tongue cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
As breezy01, Idowu's friend who believes Idowu is his GF, comes down the stairs, my phone rang.
I put up my index finger to stop breezy on his track. My face was thoroughly stretched with the widest, secretive smile.

I heard Idowu and nodded my head. Hell yea, it's Bob. Knowing that Idowu is capable of putting Breezy in his place, I walked out to the pool area.

Bobby: Hey Babes, how was your exam? I missed you

Ileke: Duh, ofcourse you'll miss me, just as I'm missing you *sad face*

Bobby: Shey you want me to come and pick you up now now? My body dey catch cold.

*Ileke's phone beeps. High_Chief is calling*

Ileke: Bobby, hold on. Let me call you back. One of my colleagues dey call me to ask how I did on the test. I am at Idowu's house, come and pick me up.

*clicks off call, picks up HC's call*

Ileke: Yes, chief? I still dey mad. How could you poke holes in our trust like this? *soft tears*

*** TBC***
wa gbayi!!!!!

*singing Dr sid*

deres something about dis gal o! deres something about u, something about u, something about u gal...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Baby... let dem do dia tin now.
i intruded to get d whole place vibey, u no how we does!
luff u scata! chop anoda kiss*muahhhhhhh*

Chei!
This lovely woman knows how to touch me where its soft and sweet to my belly. . .
Ok you have turned my head with your jolly kisses. . .
But wait 1st you know i've always told you i dont want that ILEKE IDI around you.
I've caught her cheating on her man several times.
Today its a bald richman, tomorow its a professional basketballer, and she dosnt get tired. . .
even her name ileke-idi 'the waist band' sounds so unfaithful. . .
So pls stay away from her okies?
Now come back again and have another head turning sweet kiss.
Muaaaaaaah!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

Chei!
This lovely woman knows how to touch me where its soft and sweet to my belly. . .
But wait 1st you know i've always told you i dont want that ILEKE IDI around you.
Today its a bald richman, tomorow its a professional basketballer, and she dosnt get tired. . .
Muaaaaaaah!
oh lawd!!! babe, ileke means goodluck in french ya no!
anyways.. lay off ilekes's case for now....
Let's do us and i mean only us!

*lights out* wink cool cool cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by DAvIt0(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
i wish all unessesary posts could be hidden!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047:

Chei!
Muaaaaaaah!

Came in hearing what Breaazy was telling Idowu

Ileke: *Mtcheww* slaps hands together in typical naija giel method O ma se. So it's me you're abusing like this?

Breezy: *turns to face me* Ahh Ileke, no be so. *laughs* we just dey role play. Idowu ikes it like that.

Ileke: hmm, na me you dey lie to? sO idowu hasn't told you that she has put you on friend's zone? Leave her alone! She does not want. Go and find your mate at Obalende market, baba eleja.

Idowu: *mouth agape* ahhh Ileke!! Why now? Why all this?

Breezy: . . . .

Ileke: Where is my heavy hand bag jare. My rich boyfriend dey wait for me. Nonsense.

Ileke angrily walks out while Idowu tries to placate Breezy.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
DAvIt0: i wish all unessesary posts could be hidden!!!
post hidden# tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
see dem! i don land na, nobody wan talk
ashe eti e le... grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Came in hearing what Breaazy was telling Idowu

Ileke: *Mtcheww* slaps hands together in typical naija giel method O ma se. So it's me you're abusing like this?

Breezy: *turns to face me* Ahh Ileke, no be so. *laughs* we just dey role play. Idowu ikes it like that.

Ileke: hmm, na me you dey lie to? sO idowu hasn't told you that she has put you on friend's zone? Leave her alone! She does not want. Go and find your mate at Obalende market, baba eleja.

Idowu: *mouth agape* ahhh Ileke!! Why now? Why all this?

Breezy: . . . .

Ileke: Where is my heavy hand bag jare. My rich boyfriend dey wait for me. Nonsense.

Ileke angrily walks out while Idowu tries to placate Breezy.

Come, na foursome we dey do? kai! yoruba gals and rule breaking grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
**Ileke sends a text she wont be coming over today, giving some flimsy excuses, prolly cos she wanna be with Bob. Me driving off to a nearby pub to chill and get over certain things**

Bartender: Hey Chief, we were not expecting you today, you usually come here week ends
High Chief: Yeah, I had a break at work and decided to come cool off. Whats better than a cold beer on a hot summer evening
Bartender: Sure I will get you your usual in a few
High Chief: Thank you (while observing the lines of her G-string showing in her tight fitted skirt and had some relief for a few seconds)

**A call came in from Breezy**

High Chief: Hey Breezy wassup
Breezy: Am fine bro, I was to ask you something
High Chief: Ok, go ahead
Breezy: Are you still seeing Ileke?
High Chief: Breezy, right now I cant tell anymore, why do you ask
Breezy: Just asking
High Chief: You know something bro, whats that?
Breezy: I dont think that gal is worth your time and love
High Chief: Just come down to my level Breezy. Go straight to the point
Breezy: I think she is cheating with some guy, not confirmed but I think so
High Chief: You are not telling me what I dont know. Thanks bro
Breezy: Ok Chief, see you in the club by week end

**feeling a bit bad that Breezy got my back and am arranging his babe for Jimmy, anyways thats life, so nothing spoil. Knowing fully well that my relationship with Ileke is heading to the rock and feeling so bad given that I have invested a lot, emotionally and financially. Just Thursday evening, cant wait for Jimmy to come in tomorrow, already finalized my plans on how to capture her with the help of Jimmy lol**

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.