Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria (59970 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
This Fani man is opening up old wounds. Truth is that Nigeria can never be united.He's saying Awo won the war for Nigeria against Biafra. That is to say Awo was a traitor because he was said to be supporting Biafra.
What bothers me is El Ruffai calling Boko Haram freedom fighters. This is the same man running for presidency and forming alliance with Bakare.

Do you people see why Boko Haram is so strong. It is people like this that are behind it. Hope the SS knows what to do.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
van bonattel:

Igbo own large swathes of SS and much more lands in the MB and even core north. Lagos? bought over since long time ago while your dad was dancing owambe with a large waist yoruba lady. How many plots does the yoruba own outside yorubaland?

I laugh in igbolona..... You won large swathes of SS land when the likes of Jona and ASARI knew well that you moronic and demonic igbos were the one stealing from their oil rich region!!! Now I see were the table is turning to, you've lost Bakassi and looking for other options with the SS!!! I bet jona will never make such mistake in this life....

As for the YORUBA, we don't have large plots of land outside our region because we clearly see how the future will be and guess who will lose at the end of the day, you igbo's will lose all just the war your abnormal ojukwu lost the war..

I bet you've never travel to the MB before and these was why you still believe igbo's dominate MB... I laugh, when the real deal start, am sure the TIV, NUPE and benue's will take neccessary action on your tribe.. So who lost again, you IGBO's....

Peace out
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Chyz2: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
It's clear that Awolowo sold his people for a presidency that he never got. So sad.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by vanbonattel: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

I laugh in igbolona..... You won large swathes of SS land when the likes of Jona and ASARI knew well that you moronic and demonic igbos were the one stealing from their oil rich region!!! Now I see were the table is turning to, you've lost Bakassi and looking for other options with the SS!!! I bet jona will never make such mistake in this life....

As for the YORUBA, we don't have large plots of land outside our region because we clearly see how the future will be and guess who will lose at the end of the day, you igbo's will lose all just the war your abnormal ojukwu lost the war..

I bet you've never travel to the MB before and these was why you still believe igbo's dominate MB... I laugh, when the real deal start, am sure the TIV, NUPE and benue's will take neccessary action on your tribe.. So who lost again, you IGBO's....

Peace out

Well, fold your lazy hands and wait for the future, for now they are running things. When the talbe turn, trust the guys to turn with it, if they could recover from the last war, the next one is already budgeted for and survival is certain. And you guys will keep on crying and whinning like stray pets.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chyz*:
It's clear that Awolowo sold his people for a presidency that he never got. So sad.

What is wrong with this stupid igbos... Awo did what has to be done!!! Your warlord did what he think could favour his people but he never think deeply before limping into hot molten because he lack wisdom to think!! So don't blame AWO, put the blame on your warlord... You lost and will continue to be a minority in Nigeria as long as Nigeria exist... God bless Nigeria, God bless AWO...

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by ACM10: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dede1:

It appears you have fallen out of favor with Nowa Omoigiu. Now, it appears you have found soft landing spot with products of Max Siollun.
grin grin grin grin
Dede i ga egbukwa mmadu. Why u go dey chase the guy around like this. Dede take your time o. No spoil business for the copy and paste artist.

Look, pal, Max is a good historian and will tell you he does not have the ability to predict what Ojukwu knew or did not know or the outcome of war before it started. It is beyond pale of reasonable imagination for a mere mortal to predict the outcome of a war.

I guess it is a crass display of irresponsibility for anyone to insinuate that Ojukwu knew what the outcome of Nigeria/Biafra civil war shall become. It is even a brazen display of idiocy for anyone to insinuate that it was remotely cited in the dailies of the two countries that Biafra will not win the war. If Biafra had no chance of winning the war, British Prime Minister would have gone to sleep, USSR would not mind flooding Apapa Wharf with weapons, countries such as Egypt, Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Australia, UAL would have shun the war and most combatants on Nigerian side of the war would not have granted series of interviews indicating the result could have gone to either side.
Certain research paper that I bumped on sometimes ago shows that genius use only 13% of their brain ability. But I wonder if an average Nigerian use up to 0.5% of his brain ability. That's why Katsumoto can make any bogus assertion without someone asking him pertinent questions. Nigerians tends to allow few people to do the thinking for them. Nobody is willing to put his brain power to use. Maybe, it's due to tribalism-induced bias. So pathetic.

I finds fault in virtually all claims made by that folk. It is either half-truth, exaggeration or outright lie. He does it in such a sensational manner that his intellectually lazy followers swallows it hook, line and sinker. SMDH
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
If you are playing dumb or this is really you, either way I'm not going in circle with you, I know you ibos have problem understanding anything but I can't wash this explanation into a cup for you to drink.
First of all, If what fanikayode said is true or not, we don't know, fanikayode has nothing to back up his allegation so far to convince discerning mind like mine and if he later on finds an evidence great for him.
Once again if Awolowo did everything fanikayode alleged, we know he made the decision in good faith for us and if its the other way round, we believe he knew it was a good thing for his people, we don't need to disprove anything, there are only two sides to any coin and in this case both sides are acceptable to us.
One_Naira:

Maybe you are reading something completely different from what's written on this thread. Last I checked, every one of the awo apologists attacked Kayode persona and disregarded his words on the term that Kayode's father was Awolowo's political opponent therefore his words must have an agenda over it while at the same time, none providing evidence that disproves his words. The whole argument started over the two terms(i.e: Gowon promised Awo presidency and the Biafran troops did not invade Lagos but literally asked for permission before heading there, though denied access). So far, reading from page 1 going up, the two terms were the main focus, the main discussion, some way, somehow, someone derailed it to something COMPLETELY irrelevant. How the f2k the terms of who or what released Awo came into the picture is a mystery to all. Including the whole What killed Awolowo, what was Ojukwu intention, etc, etc relevant. I understand the motives behind it; it is simply psychology and it worked perfectly. As far as I'm concerned, none have dis-proven nor given reason to doubt Kayode's statement thus defeating the so called knowledge some are pathetically given to themselves despite all the derailment and pulling articles about sh1t completely out of the topic. All I'm reading is the same bs repeated over and over again with individuals, like always, disregarding others asking for prove to back up their statement. (I.e: the same thing thus like I said, a waste of my time and I cannot believe I wasted that much time on it). If you all agree with kayode's words then rewind and remind me again what is the argument about?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by vanbonattel: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

What is wrong with this stupid igbos... Awo did what has to be done!!! Your warlord did what he think could favour his people but he never think deeply before limping into hot molten because he lack wisdom to think!! So don't blame AWO, put the blame on your warlord... You lost and will continue to be a minority in Nigeria as long as Nigeria exist... God bless Nigeria, God bless AWO...

Who opened the thread - yoruba
Who made the silly comment - yoruba
Who is complaining - yoruba

You are the ones whinning and wimping, the igbos dey their market jare.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Eziachi: [/b]
Take a look at your bolded statement again and tell us who is ruling Kwara?

You people keep talking about Kwara are just ignorant. Ilorin was a home to Afonja who was the then Aare ona kakanfo of Yorubaland, as tradition demands he doesn't live in the same town with Alaafin. Afonja was a very strong warrior, members of his army were mostly Yorubas and he conqued so many territories. His decision to swap his soldiers who are Yorubas with Fulanis was his greatest undoing especially having being warned. The Fulanis betrayed him and wage war against him, he called for help to his Yoruba brothers but they were reluctant to help him because of what he did for them in the past. He became overwhelmed by the war and was defeated by Fulanis who then took over the ruler ship of Ilorin.
In a nutshell only Afonja lost to the Fulanis and not the entire Yorubaland. This happend at least a century even before Nigeria was formed.
Now please tell us about your tribe exploits, at least for people that boast like you should have territories that you ruled over undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
There is no amount of noise on the internet will get you what you want, If you are serious, roll up your sleeves and get that paper with SS,MB and your region signature on it to the Yoruba leaders and then to the northern leaders and come back here to post it for the world to see those who are holding nigeria hostage, record it as well so we can see those who refuse to sign it. If you can't do this then forever shut your mouth, you are just another noise maker with no self respect.
One_Naira:

Then do as MOST REGIONs in Nigeria has been clamoring for. Both SE, SS and MB have asked for separation of this f2ked up Nation. The only people dated so far still fighting against the future of the hell of a nation are SW and North. The north is slowing joining the bandwagon of separation too. Igbo deemed Nigeria as a curse upon us too and Igbos do not want to live in the same nation with Yoruba and North. We sure as heck aren't hiding it, we've been saying it since day 1. The SS is starting to say the same thing and similar to Igbos, they aren't hiding it, they are very vocal about that ish. The MB on the other hand, do not want to live in the same nation with north. Noone want to live in this nation with eachother. Now do us all a favor and get your leaders together so we all can SEPARATE away from eachother rather than them going around trying to shut down any term of separation conducted by different groups of different region. The Igbos are ready, SS is ready (heck ogini just pulled out few weeks ago), the MB are ready, the only people still holding and forcing this country down everyone's throat are SW and North. One minute you are for one nigeria, the next you people are clamoring for something different. The rest of us are ready and just waiting for the signature of each region or "war" as Dokunbo is screaming about. Simple as that!!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Right! and we love his decision and are proud of him.
Mr. Globe:
[size=30pt]Fifthly it was the lie that Gowon and the northern leaders fed to Awolowo that he would be made President of the country after the war and after being effectively being made de facto Prime Minister under Gowon during the war that got Awoloo to support them.[/size]
grin grin grin

That is the history there. No propaganda can change that. Just like Yoruba people will never be taking seriously in the committee of nations.

God bless Femi Kani-Kayode!!! I call the moderators to now lock this thread!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Chyz2: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

A yoruba man calling an Igbo minority in nigeria. I dey laugh. What relevance do you people have? Now that your master's have been decapitated by jonathan where una dey? Selling your people out for you own personal interest in not being smart and very dumb of him. Come see old man getting duped by a 29 year old. Good for him.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Only ibos leaders commit suicide and we don't have record of him becoming ibo.
Mr. Globe:
^
I cant lose sleep over any man that commits suicide by drinking otapiapia. He is not brave enough for me to worry about. cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Chyz2: 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
tunnytox:

You people keep talking about Kwara are just ignorant. Ilorin was a home to Afonja who was the then Aare ona kakanfo of Yorubaland, as tradition demands he doesn't live in the same town with Alaafin. Afonja was a very strong warrior, members of his army were mostly Yorubas and he conqued so many territories. His decision to swap his soldiers who are Yorubas with Fulanis was his greatest undoing especially having being warned. The Fulanis betrayed him and wage war against him, he called for help to his Yoruba brothers but they were reluctant to help him because of what he did for them in the past. He became overwhelmed by the war and was defeated by Fulanis who then took over the ruler ship of Ilorin.
In a nutshell only Afonja lost to the Fulanis and not the entire Yorubaland. This happend at least a century even before Nigeria was formed.
Now please tell us about your tribe exploits, at least for people that boast like you should have territories that you ruled over undecided

Wrong. He used fulanis to do the dirty work that his weak yoruba group couldn't. Then after the fulani where done, they lit his azz up with arrows, took over his territory, and installed an Emir. This is what is called conquest,my friend.

Notice the repition of events? Gowon(the north) and Awolowo ring a bell?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
The best you can produce in ibo land can't stand shoulder to shoulder with him.
Mr. Globe:
I just wonder where this Katsumoto gets his bogus articles from? And he must examine his brains if he can think any of us believes those bogus articles he copies from 'Awolowos library' and pastes here. He even said ojukwu was charging landing fees from aid orgs. What a twist of history. The height of propaganda. Fact remains Awolowo starved innocent children and women because of a promise of an elusive presidency.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
With all these said. why did Awoalowoa tried to overthrow zik/balewa government? Ofcos he was jailed by great Zik for life in prisonment not until Ojukwu released the badger. Secondly why did he also tried to topple IBB government before he was given option to go into exile or be prosecuted. Thirdly, why did awaolowao had to commit suicide, i mean took his own life. Am still wondering why Yorubas are celebrating an uneducated school dropout, a felon and a coupist, a visionless old thug who sold his Yoruba people for a mere promise of being the president? Is it because Yoruba tribe does not have role models that they chose to worship a failed criminal in the person of awaolowao

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yorobe children are here killing themselves for a loser like awolowa that shame them and sold their mandate in nigeria,apart from OBJ no other yorobe person can rule nigeria or even fit to rule,pls read this article and see how their leaders from tifiinmbu to ankala to OBJ all mortgaging this poor yorobe state for another 100 years,yorubes should come together and talk with one voice because they are not one, only on NL they try to act one and is not working for them because they don't like themselves,i have seen it live where yorobe and yorobe snitch at each others back;the way they snitch on each other shows that this people are born [b]snitches [/b]that is why they get used so quickly by those dummy abokis.Abiola should be a lesson to them...pls see this

https://www.nairaland.com/1019247/ondo-2012-adebanjo-falae-others
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
One of these days your mother will confess to you about your bastard status, it shows you are not "omo oko" you have used the left hand to point at your supposed father's house,and once you do that there is no point hiding it, I'm sure those around you can tell, OPONU AYIRADA APODA OMO-ALE.
CHouse:

Dude shut da fork up, oh you mad cos i refused to share your self-centered animosity towards igbos huh? I made a statement that i'm fortunate to have quality friends who by the way happens to be igbos, how is that you problem or concern? You better go fall into a ditch...There are contemptible igbos as much as there are yorubas, and primitiveness isn't an exclusive of them hausa/fulanis too. My point is God gave me a mind of my own and with that, i don't not have to loathe someone just because he's from another tribe to prove to you cocksucka that i am OMO OKO....If that won't still do for you, best advice, KILL YOURSELF!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
Da infamous: Yorobe children are here killing themselves for a loser like awolowa that shame them and sold their mandate in nigeria,apart from OBJ no other yorobe person can rule nigeria or even fit to rule,pls read this article and see how their leaders from tifiinmbu to ankala to OBJ all mortgaging this poor yorobe state for another 100 years,yorubes should come together and talk with one voice because they are not one,the way they snitch on each other shows that this people a born [b]snitches [/b]that is why they get used so quickly by those dummy abokis.Abiola should be a lesson to them...pls see this

Ofcos that is the bitter truth the Yoruba yoroobas will not accept. Woeful and monstrous yorooba tribe
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
You mean 3million ibos.
Chyz*:
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
Why don't you ibos give fairness a shot once in your miserable lives.
van bonattel:

Who opened the thread - yoruba
Who made the silly comment - yoruba
Who is complaining - yoruba

You are the ones whinning and wimping, the igbos dey their market jare.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chyz*:

No wonder the badger even said that, if only he can rule Nigeria for just 24hrs. It goes to show that the dropout is more a desperado and cannot be trusted, even Gowon knew this, because they had to threw him out immediately after the Biafran/Nigerian war ended

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
Just because you make most noise does not make you majority.
Chyz*:

A yoruba man calling an Igbo minority in nigeria. I dey laugh. What relevance do you people have? Now that your master's have been decapitated by jonathan where una dey? Selling your people out for you own personal interest in not being smart and very dumb of him. Come see old man getting duped by a 29 year old. Good for him.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
I think you are reading zik biography not Awolowo.
chino24: With all these said. why did Awoalowoa tried to overthrow zik/balewa government? Ofcos he was jailed by great Zik for life in prisonment not until Ojukwu released the badger. Secondly why did he also tried to topple IBB government before he was given option to go into exile or be prosecuted. Thirdly, why did awaolowao had to commit suicide, i mean took his own life. Am still wondering why Yorubas are celebrating an uneducated school dropout, a felon and a coupist, a visionless old thug who sold his Yoruba people for a mere promise of being the president? Is it because Yoruba tribe does not have role models that they chose to worship a failed criminal in the person of awaolowao
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
Goddess12: I think you are reading zik biography not Awolowo.

Was your silly awaolowa not the only Nigerian Yoruba founding father that was ever jailed for treason. Was Awolowoa not the only Nigerian Yoruba founding father that committed suicide. You monsters does not like the truth and that is why you eddiots are backward in life.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

Sarcasm right? And God will never bless awo cost he's rotting in hell to the cries of innocent children and women
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
With this coming from you people whose leaders killed 3million of your people at the alter of greed, ibos are a lost cause.
Da infamous: Yorobe children are here killing themselves for a loser like awolowa that shame them and sold their mandate in nigeria,apart from OBJ no other yorobe person can rule nigeria or even fit to rule,pls read this article and see how their leaders from tifiinmbu to ankala to OBJ all mortgaging this poor yorobe state for another 100 years,yorubes should come together and talk with one voice because they are not one, only on NL they try to act one and is not working for them because they don't like themselves,i have seen it live where yorobe and yorobe snitch at each others back;the way they snitch on each other shows that this people are born [b]snitches [/b]that is why they get used so quickly by those dummy abokis.Abiola should be a lesson to them...pls see this

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24:

No wonder the badger even said that, if only he can rule Nigeria for just 24hrs. It goes to show that the dropout is more a desperado and cannot be trusted, even Gowon knew this, because they had to threw him out immediately after the Biafran/Nigerian war ended
lwkm... But abokis are wicked. With all that awo did for them, they couldn't even trust awo with a 24 hr presidency, No wonder he became so frustrated to the level of drinking otapiapia
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Goddess12: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
Just like Mandela in south africa.
chino24:

Was your silly awaolowa not the only Nigerian Yoruba founding father that was ever jailed for treason. Was Awolowoa not the only Nigerian Yoruba founding father that committed suicide. You monsters does not like the truth and that is why you eddiots are backward in life.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

lwkm... But abokis are wicked. With all that awo did for them, they couldn't even trust awo with a 24 hr presidency, No wonder he became so frustrated to the level of drinking otapiapia

History is repeating itself once again. Today the criminal Tinubu has gone back to lick the aboki a/s/s, Buhari is now using them to achieve northern agenda once that is perfected they are dumped in their flood ravaged unliveable yoroobaland once again. It is the same way Abioala was used and slaughtered by the ordinary almajiri boko harams. Yorooba shine una eyes yeye banana tribe from Togo.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chyz*:

Wrong. He used fulanis to do the dirty work that his weak yoruba group couldn't. Then after the fulani where done, they lit his azz up with arrows, took over his territory, and installed an Emir. This is what is called conquest,my friend.

Notice the repition of events? Gowon(the north) and Awolowo ring a bell?

You're not a Yoruba man and I believe whatever history you claim to know about Yorubas are those that came out of your own mischievous imagination. A single Yoruba soldier hold a large area of territory for decades, Afonja was simply left to his fate because he betrayed his loyal Yoruba soldiers no more no less.
BTW PLS TELL US ANY EMPIRE OR TERRITORY THAT YOUR 'BRAVE' TRIBE EVER CONTROL. ALSO TELL US ABOUT HISTORY AND WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
If you can't deal with the above question pls shut the fcck up and get a fckking life.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24: With all these said. why did Awoalowoa tried to overthrow zik/balewa government? Ofcos he was jailed by great Zik for life in prisonment not until Ojukwu released the badger. Secondly why did he also tried to topple IBB government before he was given option to go into exile or be prosecuted. Thirdly, why did awaolowao had to commit suicide, i mean took his own life. Am still wondering why Yorubas are celebrating an uneducated school dropout, a felon and a coupist, a visionless old thug who sold his Yoruba people for a mere promise of being the president? Is it because Yoruba tribe does not have role models that they chose to worship a failed criminal in the person of awaolowao
my brother that is my worry, If its not awo, its abiola, if not abiola its adedibu, if its not adedibu, its Tinubu, all crooks and criminals. Why has this tribe chosen to elevate thugs, rogues and thieves as their leaders? Anything that is built on a criminal foundation will not stand!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.