Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria (59978 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ile-Ife:
The Jews and Israel of Naija grin grin grin grin

Another imbecil.e from obasanjor farm. grin cheesy

You posted picture of 10 years ago or more, but we are posting the state of yoroobaland as at this morning. Monsters
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
It's amazing none of our Igbo brothers can deal with my question above grin I'm not a tribalists and will never be one but let me give you a piece if my mind:
In African history there were several stories about great empires like Ghana, Oyo and even Zulu. Anytime they mention tribes that are warlike they mention the Zulus, Masai and Fulani. There was never any mention of our 'brave' Igbo brothers anywhere! Can I simply conclude that the only reason why Igbos never extend beyond their little parcel of land is because they are cowards? Or rather because they are usually defeated in war due to their boasting and non preparedness for war they were drumming for?

6 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by davades(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
tunnytox:

You're not a Yoruba man and I believe whatever history you claim to know about Yorubas are those that came out of your own mischievous imagination. A single Yoruba soldier hold a large area of territory for decades, Afonja was simply left to his fate because he betrayed his loyal Yoruba soldiers no more no less.
BTW PLS TELL US ANY EMPIRE OR TERRITORY THAT YOUR 'BRAVE' TRIBE EVER CONTROL. ALSO TELL US ABOUT HISTORY AND WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
If you can't deal with the above question pls shut the fcck up and get a fckking life.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

Now another ABA boy will claim they produce oil!! Igbooookwenu....
what a dumbass. Abia does not produce oil but they are listed among the oil producing states in Nigeria. you need some learning to do. Abia IMO and Anambra all have large reserves of oil and oil producing. Now what is obtainable in your barren land?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
@tunnytox

You mean the flood ravaged rain forest yoroobaland you eddiots acquired? You imbeciles could not even acquired just one oil well land. Monsters
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by davades(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

You idiot's still think we Yoruba are backward when civilization started from west!!! How many of your igbo warlord could come out of the his hypnotic village to claim he fought for democracy which you as.s-hole are enjoying in these new generation!!!

Your warlord was a coward, he killed the 3 million igbos simply because he lack wisdom!! Have said this time's without number, your warlord was born with a chisco brain and he died he a chisco brain...

Don't give me that voodoo that we yoruba are backward, why are the igbo's so dieing to invest in the west Tell me who is backward in civilization!!! You come from your abakaliki village square to spout out rubbish on a owned yoruba forum!!! If we are backward, would your fore father ever think of creating a forum for Nigerians to share their thought's and views

Your big head was filled with scum stealing, raping, scamming and kidnapper!! Who is living backward life?? Your warlord think he was moses who could safe the isrealite from Egypt but got 3 millions killed.. May the soul of the millions your warlord killed hunt him in grave forever..

Peace out

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24: @tunnytox

You mean the flood ravaged rain forest yoroobaland you eddiots acquired? You imbeciles could not even acquired just one oil well land. Monsters

Deal with it mate your tribe really have no place in history! It's not my fault you just have to deal with it!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

what a dumbass. Abia does not produce oil but they are listed among the oil producing states in Nigeria. you need some learning to do. Abia IMO and Anambra all have large reserves of oil and oil producing. Now what is obtainable in your barren land?

Idiot son of imbec.ile!! Do you mean palm kernel oil... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=15pt]Ojukwu with head tie and Lipstick getting ready to Run.[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24:

Another imbecil.e from obasanjor farm. grin cheesy

You posted picture of 10 years ago or more, but we are posting the state of yoroobaland as at this morning. Monsters

How old are the pictures of Yoruba land you've been posting?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by davades(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

No wonder a typical igbo man was so glue to reality of traveling to the west in search of greener pasture... Come to think of it!! How many of you can pronounce your igwe correctly? Instead they call igbwe igbe... Idiot people thinking they are civilized by travelling to china to import fake goods!!! Igbos have been the main wahala nigerian masses are facing today!!! A typical igbo man will only think of money when a lot of life is at stake!!! No wonder your warlord was so gripped to power not thinking of the 3 millions of life lost for is selfish interest!! May sango strike in grave 1 million times...

Don't blame awo!! Blame your scammer ( olorinla Ojukwu)..
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
The Biafrans on Nairaland are a joke.

Can't respond to simple challenges

Hate Yoruba folks, call them names; laugh at Yorubaland displaying pictures of ancient but dilapitated cities but still continue to troop to the west like Isrealis looking for the promised land. If you hate Yoruba folks so much, why don't you avoid it like a plague? There are airports and seaports in the East.

Believe that Max Siollun and Nowa Omoigui are hack writers/historians but Femi Fani-Kayode, a junkie, is a credible historian.

Believe that Awo made a pact with them but can't point to where and when that pact was made.

Don't understand the use of conditional clauses

They seized on Fani-Kayode's write-up without requesting evidence but as soon as Kats presents evidence of Biafran tomfoolery in war, Ojukwu charging landing fees to charities delivering free food to starving Biafrans, and questions the noisy and boastful Biafrans about their perceived bravery, they resort to emotional blackmail, crying like little biatches, insults.

Well I got news for you folks, I am not here to make friends; I am here to set the records straight. You are free to carry on with the distracting tactics and irrelevant points.

If dont start something, there aint going to be nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ile-Ife:
[size=17pt]Biafrans!! Awolowo did not starve your parents. Ojukwu and other igbo leaders did. but did you people learn a lesson? No. Gideon Okar wanted to try again and Your brother azubuike Ihejirika had barely spent a month as the chief of army staff and he was already trying to high five the C in C (President) in public. if you still want to believe Awolowo starved your fathers and mothers, enjoy the misery then Take a ride and go to hell. smiley smiley smiley[/size]

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by 2mch(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto: The Biafrans on Nairaland are a joke.

Hate Yoruba folks, call them names; laugh at Yorubaland displaying pictures of ancient but dilapitated cities but still continue to troop to the west like Isrealis looking for the promised land. If you hate Yoruba folks so much, why don't you avoid it like a plague? There are airports and seaports in the East.

Believe that Max Siollun and Nowa Omoigui are hack writers/historians but Femi Fani-Kayode, a junkie, is a credible historian.

Believe that Awo made a pact with them but can't point to where and when that pact was made.

They seized on Fani-Kayode's write-up without requesting evidence but as soon as Kats presents evidence of Biafran tomfoolery in war, Ojukwu charging landing fees to charities delivering free food to starving Biafrans, and questions the noisy and boastful Biafrans about their perceived bravery, they resort to emotional blackmail, crying like little biatches, insults.

Well I got news for you folks, I am not here to make friends; I am here to set the records straight. You are free to carry on with the distracting tactics and irrelevant points.

grin grin grin grin.

Forgive them. They are kids. Do you know how much propaganda and remote control is required to send all your people on a suicide mission, without elder's questioning a spoilt rich kid? It will take years to desensitize them, and have them face the truth. It is easier to live in denial emotionally, psychologically, and egotistically . grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
I am keeping this for my records. It would come in handy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Chyz2: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
Goddess12: Just because you make most noise does not make you majority.

I'm not one of those guys who think women should be allowed to talk back to men so shut it.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Chyz2: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

lwkm... But abokis are wicked. With all that awo did for them, they couldn't even trust awo with a 24 hr presidency, No wonder he became so frustrated to the level of drinking otapiapia

ROTFLMAO! grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2012

Katsumoto
You're too much jo!
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by revomind(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto;

Take a bow sir.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Chyz2: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
tunnytox:

You're not a Yoruba man and I believe whatever history you claim to know about Yorubas are those that came out of your own mischievous imagination. A single Yoruba soldier hold a large area of territory for decades, Afonja was simply left to his fate because he betrayed his loyal Yoruba soldiers no more no less.
BTW PLS TELL US ANY EMPIRE OR TERRITORY THAT YOUR 'BRAVE' TRIBE EVER CONTROL. ALSO TELL US ABOUT HISTORY AND WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
If you can't deal with the above question pls shut the fcck up and get a fckking life.

He made a deal with the devil then got phucked.Simple. Take it or leave it. Go thru nairaland and learn our history cool
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
No wonder a typical igbo man says they are civilized... Check out this pic

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by revomind(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto;

Brilliant. Take a bow sir.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
Another typical civilized igbo boy!!! Moronic people
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Chyz2: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

You idiot's still think we Yoruba are backward when civilization started from west!!! How many of your igbo warlord could come out of the his hypnotic village to claim he fought for democracy which you as.s-hole are enjoying in these new generation!!!

Your warlord was a coward, he killed the 3 million igbos simply because he lack wisdom!! Have said this time's without number, your warlord was born with a chisco brain and he died he a chisco brain...

Don't give me that voodoo that we yoruba are backward, why are the igbo's so dieing to invest in the west Tell me who is backward in civilization!!! You come from your abakaliki village square to spout out rubbish on a owned yoruba forum!!! If we are backward, would your fore father ever think of creating a forum for Nigerians to share their thought's and views

Your big head was filled with scum stealing, raping, scamming and kidnapper!! Who is living backward life?? Your warlord think he was moses who could safe the isrealite from Egypt but got 3 millions killed.. May the soul of the millions your warlord killed hunt him in grave forever..

Peace out

Civilzation started from the west? I laugh. You people were business killing each other and worship all kinds of stones and woods while be Igbos were chillin under a democratic system and rearly fought our neighbors not to talk of our brothers unlike you know who. lol

You talk of yoruba-owned nairaland but you fail to know that it is an Igbo man who is the Father of the internet that nairaland able to be started on.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
And you call this civilized In the 21 century.. Your race got to be kidding

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chyz*:

He made a deal with the devil then got phucked.Simple. Take it or leave it. Go thru nairaland and learn our history cool

Dude post it HERE! Abi fear dey catch you ni?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2012

Abegi temper justice with mercy. You know these guys are emotionally involved. How I wish there was a way we could all be all be silent about it and allow it to pass but some of the things they write can make even the dead to wake up.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chyz*:

Long story short, there was nothing like a "90% of 'Ojukwu's' demand". Both men agree on Aburi Accord 100% therefore any change made without the agreement by the other party, is breaking the ageement. Gowon reneged.

First rule in negotiation: NEVER EXPECT 100%! ONCE YOU INSIST ON 100%, MOST LIKELY YOU'LL GET 0%.

99.9% OR LESS IS BARGAINING, 100% IS A HOSTILE TAKEOVER!

When someone "agrees" to give the other party 100%, more than likely one person missed the fine prints.

What are you giving in return?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chyz*:

Civilzation started from the west? I laugh. You people were business killing each other and worship all kinds of stones and woods while be Igbos were chillin under a democratic system and rearly fought our neighbors not to talk of our brothers unlike you know who. lol

You talk of yoruba-owned nairaland but you fail to know that it is an Igbo man who is the Father of the internet that nairaland able to be started on.

This guy must be reading this loads of lie from his village library!!! Who on earth doesn't know who invented the world wide web!!! Maybe very soon, you might probably say, chisco and co invented facebookk...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea: And you call this civilized In the 21 century.. Your race got to be kidding
so your own definition of civilization is photos. What a dimwit. Are you just coming from your Yoruba and amala lunch table?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto, Oga awon ibo alakuko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.