Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria (59980 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24:

Was your silly awaolowa not the only Nigerian Yoruba founding father that was ever jailed for treason. Was Awolowoa not the only Nigerian Yoruba founding father that committed suicide. You monsters does not like the truth and that is why you eddiots are backward in life.

You idiot's still think we Yoruba are backward when civilization started from west!!! How many of your igbo warlord could come out of the his hypnotic village to claim he fought for democracy which you as.s-hole are enjoying in these new generation!!!

Your warlord was a coward, he killed the 3 million igbos simply because he lack wisdom!! Have said this time's without number, your warlord was born with a chisco brain and he died he a chisco brain...

Don't give me that voodoo that we yoruba are backward, why are the igbo's so dieing to invest in the west Tell me who is backward in civilization!!! You come from your abakaliki village square to spout out rubbish on a owned yoruba forum!!! If we are backward, would your fore father ever think of creating a forum for Nigerians to share their thought's and views

Your big head was filled with scum stealing, raping, scamming and kidnapper!! Who is living backward life?? Your warlord think he was moses who could safe the isrealite from Egypt but got 3 millions killed.. May the soul of the millions your warlord killed hunt him in grave forever..

Peace out

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24:

Ofcos that is the bitter truth the Yoruba yoroobas will not accept. Woeful and monstrous yorooba tribe
They should know that rubbing shoulders with igbos will not help their situation,rather make it worst for them by the time they know it they will be lost in the wilderness no help again,no free oil and gas money,compare to other regions them and Hausa are lacking behind both education and civilization,they should know that they are a bit upgraded compare their thinking faculty with their Hausa masters.It baffles me how hausa with their low IQ less than 2% can maneuver the yorebes,at list compare the both tribes,yorobes IQ is about 5% the difference is clear my brother.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto: So a re-cap after 17 pages

1. No proof of any pact made by Awo with Biafrans
2. Biafrans shamelessly IGNORING the fact that their leaders charged landing fees to aid agencies bringing in free food for starving Biafrans
3. Awo was not the Biafran Minister of Agriculture or food policy
4. Biafra was failed by poor strategy and big egos (going to fight without food and with cutlasses)
5. Yoruba sons did not want to fight the war but boy did they end it
6. Biafrans can not explain how Ilorin was conquered
7. Biafrans stupidly believe that citizens of the same country require special passage through it
8. Awolowo was declared to be the most competent administrator by the British administrators who conspired to keep him in a failed experiment and prevented him from ruling it
9. Rushing to war without preparation is not bravery, it is stupidity
10. You can't save others when you are unable to save yourselves
11. Alaigbo can not produce a list of brave men who fought against dictatorships and oppression of all Nigerians, Biafrans included.

I am tired, please others can add to this list.

Woo gbayi! Waa ri batise! Waa rona gbe gba. Owo ota o ni mu e.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24:

History is repeating itself once again. Today the criminal Tinubu has gone back to lick the aboki a/s/s, Buhari is now using them to achieve northern agenda once that is perfected they are dumped in their flood ravaged unliveable yoroobaland once again. It is the same way Abioala was used and slaughtered by the ordinary almajiri boko harams. Yorooba shine una eyes yeye banana tribe from Togo.
I don die for laugh here. This time buhari will use them to ride into the presidency and turn around to send Tinubu to jail when he relaunches his war on indiscipline. I will sit here and watch history repeat itself
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

You idiot's still think we Yoruba are backward when civilization started from west!!! How many of your igbo warlord could come out of the his hypnotic village to claim he fought for democracy which you as.s-hole are enjoying in these new generation!!!

Your warlord was a coward, he killed the 3 million igbos simply because he lack wisdom!! Have said this time's without number, your warlord was born with a chisco brain and he died he a chisco brain...

Don't give me that voodoo that we yoruba are backward, why are the igbo's so dieing to invest in the west Tell me who is backward in civilization!!! You come from your abakaliki village square to spout out rubbish on a owned yoruba forum!!! If we are backward, would your fore father ever think of creating a forum for Nigerians to share their thought's and views

Your big head was filled with scum stealing, raping, scamming and kidnapper!! Who is living backward life?? Your warlord think he was moses who could safe the isrealite from Egypt but got 3 millions killed.. May the soul of the millions your warlord killed hunt him in grave forever..

Peace out

This is typical city hamlet as developed by your backward yoroobas in the 21st century. Note that the above picture is how state capitals in Yoruba land looks like in the 21st century. Does backwardness, incivility, poverty, impoverishment not written in this picture below? This is the resultant effect of fake free education as given by the criminal felon Awoalowao. With all the awareness you claimed, this is all you rats can offer.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by shegzy2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
Da infamous: They should know that rubbing shoulders with igbos will not help their situation,rather make it worst for them by the time they know it they will be lost in the wilderness no help again,no free oil and gas money,compare to other regions them and Hausa are lacking behind both education and civilization,they should know that they are a bit upgraded compare their thinking faculty with their Hausa masters.It baffles me how hausa with their low IQ less than 2% can maneuver the yorebes,at list compare the both tribes,yorobes IQ is about 5% the difference is clear my brother.

Obviously from your write it is clear you are just a big fool who doesn't know his right from left....how on earth could you campare the Yorubas and Igbos in-terms of education.....i really do not blame you, it Nairaland that has provided lowlife ppl like you this kind of platform and that doesn't mean you should RUN your mouth like you don't have boundries!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I don die for laugh here. This time buhari will use them to ride into the presidency and turn around to send Tinubu to jail when he relaunches his war on indiscipline. I will sit here and watch history repeat itself

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yorooba as a nomenclature is synonymous with blasphemy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
deal_ordea:

Peace out

look who is talking wisdom. wisdom has always been a luxury to the Yorubas if not the acclaimed wisest Yoruba man awo would have used his number 6 against a 29 yr old boy. He wouldn't have committed suicide like Judas in the Bible. Talking about civilization started in the west? do you mean ogbomosho? and did civilization also stop in the west?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24:

This is typical city hamlet as developed by your backward yoroobas in the 21st century. Note that the above picture is how state capitals in Yoruba land looks like in the 21st century. Does backwardness, incivility, poverty, impoverishment not written in this picture below? This is the resultant effect of fake free education as given by the criminal felon Awoalowao. With all the awareness you claimed, this is all you rats can offer.

No wonder a typical igbo man was so glue to reality of traveling to the west in search of greener pasture... Come to think of it!! How many of you can pronounce your igwe correctly? Instead they call igbwe igbe... Idiot people thinking they are civilized by travelling to china to import fake goods!!! Igbos have been the main wahala nigerian masses are facing today!!! A typical igbo man will only think of money when a lot of life is at stake!!! No wonder your warlord was so gripped to power not thinking of the 3 millions of life lost for is selfish interest!! May sango strike in grave 1 million times...

Don't blame awo!! Blame your scammer ( olorinla Ojukwu)..
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
shegzy_01:

Obviously from your write it is clear you are just a big fool who doesn't know his right from left....how on earth could you campare the Yorubas and Igbos in-terms of education.....i really do not blame you, it Nairaland that has provided lowlife ppl like you this kind of platform and that doesn't mean you should RUN your mouth like you don't have boundries!!!
so where are you people applying this education? Like professors that ride bicycles in Ekiti?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
chino24:

grin grin this is what am talking about, 21st century that environment can be compare to Mogadishu even Mogadishu is better than this because am not a bad person,somalis are fighting war, i give them that, but their infrastructure is still better compare to this pixs u displaying to us.

shegzy_01:

do u want evidence on that...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
shegzy_01:

Anuofia, the picture above does it not show how uneducated, myopic and disorganised yoroobas are. The picture typifies the ancient stone age which is being lived by yoroobas in the 21st century. If this is what you call education then it must be awoaolowoa type of education -fake free education
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=17pt]Biafrans!! Awolowo did not starve your parents. Ojukwu and other igbo leaders did. but did you people learn a lesson? No. Gideon Okar wanted to try again and Your brother azubuike Ihejirika had barely spent a month as the chief of army staff and he was already trying to high five the C in C (President) in public. if you still want to believe Awolowo starved your fathers and mothers, enjoy the misery then Take a ride and go to hell. smiley smiley smiley[/size]
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by SegzyJoe(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ Onlytruth
If only you will be as half truthful as your psuedo name suggest, atleast you should have known in strategic context that a safe passage for rebel troops will not be in the interest of posterity. By the way safe passage to where? Lagos or Kano? So you need to drive the abokis from Lagos, why not face Kano? I think the easterners are peddling half truth whenever the issue of the civil war is discussed. Awolowo a statesman should rely and trust the words of an ambitious military boy at the detriment of his own people. Perhaps, my eastern brothers would ve love Southwest to become a battle ground like the soouth-east war front, Awo was wiser not to allow a young boy spoil his efforts and sweats.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
OIL money is saving these two malu regions we share boundaries with,am telling you, ALLAH is great,they should thank us because we uplifted them infrastructural,without oil lagos will be another Gambia with asset to the sea,and they need white people to bring foreign exchange so that they can eat, now fashola is begging for gas so that lagos can have 24hrs light,where is the gas coming from? my endzzzzzzzz.So pls they should appreciate the hands that feed them,fulanis and their mouth cow disease can go to hell after all we can breed cows or import them from Germany or Holland they have one of the best cows in the world,do you no that Fulani cows are not health?is killing people with heart attack,because of cows and rice yorubes are licking their ass,is very bad and Fulani will come to ogun village and kill yorobes and work away.They start looking for igbos to verbally abuse you can see they are not very smart people.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hahahaha

I go away for a few hours and all the Biafrans came out to play.

Even Dede1 that was reading all through yesterday but couldn't respond, started to post as soon as he realised I was off-line.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Biafrans can not take up a simple challenge but can resort to irrelevant name-calling and insults. Please answer the following questions.

Katsumoto: Assignment for Biafrans who are boasting about defeating others in another phantom war.

Lets see if you have learned any lessons from the last war.

Can you list 5 strategic blunders made by the Biafran High Command?

Lets see if Internet Generals understand some strategy.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
And after 27 pages

Katsumoto: So a re-cap after 27 pages

1. No proof of any pact made by Awo with Biafrans
2. Biafrans shamelessly IGNORING the fact that their leaders charged landing fees to aid agencies bringing in free food for starving Biafrans
3. Awo was not the Biafran Minister of Agriculture or food policy
4. Biafra was failed by poor strategy and big egos (going to fight without food and with cutlasses)
5. Yoruba sons did not want to fight the war but boy did they end it
6. Biafrans can not explain how Ilorin was conquered
7. Biafrans stupidly believe that citizens of the same country require special passage through it
8. Awolowo was declared to be the most competent administrator by the British administrators who conspired to keep him in a failed experiment and prevented him from ruling it
9. Rushing to war without preparation is not bravery, it is stupidity
10. You can't save others when you are unable to save yourselves
11. Alaigbo can not produce a list of brave men who fought against dictatorships and oppression of all Nigerians, Biafrans included.

I am tired, please others can add to this list.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
SegzyJoe: @ Onlytruth
If only you will be as half truthful as your psuedo name suggest, atleast you should have known in strategic context that a safe passage for rebel troops will not be in the interest of posterity. By the way safe passage to where? Lagos or Kano? So you need to drive the abokis from Lagos, why not face Kano? I think the easterners are peddling half truth whenever the issue of the civil war is discussed. Awolowo a statesman should rely and trust the words of an ambitious military boy at the detriment of his own people. Perhaps, my eastern brothers would ve love Southwest to become a battle ground like the soouth-east war front, Awo was wiser not to allow a young boy spoil his efforts and sweats.

My brother how I wish this fat maggot could learn the simple logic awo was playing!!! He played his part wisely and yet a 29 year old still blame him for not playing a part in the war a fish brain cooked!!! Makes me wonder how their warlord think while the war was going on... Yoruba land as battle ground so your idiot generation can shout you warn the won on a yoruba owned soiled!!! Sango will strike ur warlord 1 million times...

God bless awo...
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Da infamous: OIL money is saving these two malu regions we share boundaries with,am telling you, ALLAH is great,they should thank us because with uplifted them infrastructural,without oil lagos will be another Gambia with asset to the sea,and they need white people to bring foreign exchange so that they can eat, now fashola is begging for gas so that lagos can have 24hrs light,where is the gas coming from? my endzzzzzzzz.So pls they should appreciate the hands that freed them,fulanis and their mouth cow disease can go to hell after all we can grow cows or import them from Germany or Holland they have one of the best cows in the world,do you no that Fulani cows are not health?is killing people with heart attack,because of cows and rice yorubes are licking their ass,is very bad and Fulani will come to ogun village and kill yorobes and work away.They start looking for igbos to verbally abuse you can see they are not very smart people.

where are you from? south-south? if you are igbo. shut up. which oil? who dash you?
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Brave Biafrans, please provide a list of other Brave Biafrans who have put their lives on the line.

Katsumoto:

How do you guys in Alaigbo define bravery and cowardice?

Lets look at some Nigerians who have been at the forefront of the struggle against dictatorship and corrupt leadership and have been imprisoned time and time again.

1. Fela
2. Beko Ransome-kuti
3. Gani Fawehinmi
4. Femi Falani
5. Wole Soyinka
6. Baba Omojola
7. Segun Maiyegun
8. Sowore
9. Michael Ajasin
10. Abraham Adesanya

I await your list which 'should' dwarf this list.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yorooba bingo, you monsters are parasites to SE/SS.

From Anambra to Abia to Imo there is huge oil deposits in commercial quantity.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
@Katsumoto
I'm ashamed to share the same country with bigots like yourself.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto: Hahahaha

Even Dede1 that was reading all through yesterday but couldn't respond, started to post as soon as he realised I was off-line.

It is because most of them have figured out that it is share waste of human brains to engage you in rational discourse. lol
Most them can no longer distinguish between you and Eko-ile (Babapupa) and other low IQ oduduwa minions on Nairaland. We simply step over dem pieces of craps and move on. We only engage smart folks, and such are thinning more and more on your side. One of these days we shall abandon Nairaland for you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by chino24: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ile-Ife:

where are you from? south-south? if you are igbo. shut up. which oil? who dash you?

Maybe this will make you sleep well bastard parasites.

[b]

AFTER many years of waiting, all is ready for Anambra State to join the league of oil producing states in Nigeria, as the Orient Petroleum Resources Plc moves to commence the production of crude oil in the state.

The Chairman, Board of Directors and former Secretary General of the Commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, announced this while inspecting the company’s facilities at Aguleri Otu in Anambra West Local Government Area where the company has its oil well.

Anyaoku, in company of Governor Peter Obi, former Vice President, Dr Alex Ekwueme, Managing Director of Orient Petroleum Plc, Emeka Nwoawka, Igwe Peter Anukwu of Mbaukwu and other stakeholders visited the oil facilities.

Anyaoku said the company was ready to start production of crude in a couple of weeks, which would mark the first time crude was produced in inland basin in the country.

He said the company’s service contractor had made significant progress in the acquisition of high resolution 3D seismic data over 640 square kilometers of Orient’s oil blocks OPL 915 & 916 to delineate the full extent of the hydrocarbon discoveries and prospects.

The team also inspected the 20- kilometre access road to the oil wells and the 10 -kilometre flow line for evacuating crude to a spot at Anambra River basin from where evacuation of crude would be undertaken by barges to Brass in Bayelsa State.

The formal admission of Anambra State into the league of oil producing states has been set for Thursday, August 30.

Confirming President Goodluck Jonathan’s forthcoming visit to Anambra to formalise the state’s status as an oil producer, the Chief of Staff to Governor Peter Obi and Commissioner for Budget Planning, Prof. Chinyere Stella Okunna,gave August 30 as the date finally chosen for the event.

“Yes, Anambra is on the threshold of history! But please note that the date for the joyful landmark event written about by Isaac Umunna is August 30. On that day, President Goodluck Jonathan will commission the Orient Petroleum Facilities, which I consider further tangible evidence of the President’s love support for his dear friend/our beloved Governor Mr. Peter Obi his people,” Prof. Okunna said in a message sent to Anambra internet forums.

Previous Nigerian governments had disallowed the exploitation of Anambra’s petroleum resources, declaring them to be on strategic reserve, while denying Anambra the status and benefits of an oil producing state. The policy has now been reversed by President Jonathan, making Anambra the ninth oil producing state, after Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers.

The company, according to Anyaoku, had equally finalised the detailed engineering and sourced the modules of its 55,000 bpd refinery. It had also completed the geo-technical, geological and hydro-geological surveys and civil engineering works for installation of refinery equipment.[/b]

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93300:-anambra-joins-league-of-oil-producing-states&catid=94:energy-report&Itemid=592
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
Katsumoto: Hahahaha

My gym, nobody is running from you. we are tired of your copy and paste lies you keep flooding this thread. I wonder where you get those bogus articles from. The fact has been and remains
Awo starved innocent women and children because of a promise of presidency

Awo drank rat poison out of frustration

Yorubas will continue to become slaves of hausas.

No bogus article can change facts. I guess you went to cook some more and have come to paste them. Nobody is reading those thrash articles you are posting
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Dainfamous: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ile-Ife:

oil output in Nigeria has gone up from 1.2million barren to 2.5 a day and how come? or is their any yoruba state that contributed on that aspect?none is only small village in ondo which OBJ stole oil wells from edo state which doesn't contribute up-to 20.000 barrels a day,and oshumoloye is begging Jonathan to help EDO recover their oil wells from ondo state,yorobe dont contribute much in Nigeria is the bitter truth even igbos can boost of 700.000 barrels a day from their region can yorube do the same? i don't think so..by the way am from asaba..
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by tunnytox(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
tunnytox:

You're not a Yoruba man and I believe whatever history you claim to know about Yorubas are those that came out of your own mischievous imagination. A single Yoruba soldier hold a large area of territory for decades, Afonja was simply left to his fate because he betrayed his loyal Yoruba soldiers no more no less.
BTW PLS TELL US ANY EMPIRE OR TERRITORY THAT YOUR 'BRAVE' TRIBE EVER CONTROL. ALSO TELL US ABOUT HISTORY AND WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
If you can't deal with the above question pls shut the fcck up and get a fckking life.
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
The Jews and Israel of Naija grin grin grin grin

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by dealordea(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Da infamous: oil output in Nigeria has gone up from 1.2million barren to 2.5 a day and how come? or is their any yoruba state that contributed on that aspect?none is only small village in ondo which OBJ stole oil wells from edo state which doesn't contribute up-to 20.000 barrels a day,and oshumoloye is begging Jonathan to help EDO recover their oil wells from ondo state,yorobe dont contribute much in Nigeria is the bitter truth even igbos can boost of 700.000 barrels a day from their region can yorube do the same? i don't think so..by the way am from asaba..

Now another ABA boy will claim they produce oil!! Igbooookwenu....
Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva: @Katsumoto
I'm ashamed to share the same country with bigots like yourself.

Hahahahaha

Who told you we share the same country?

There you go again making assumptions?

Bigot!! Thats a bit rich considering I never open bigoted threads like you do.

I am a bigot because I decided to provide you with facts? Not a problem, I accept it.

Just warn your brothers not to attack the person of Obafemi Awolowo again. You can tear into OBJ if you want.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria by Katsumoto: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Onlytruth:

It is because most of them have figured out that it is share waste of human brains to engage you in rational discourse. lol
Most them can no longer distinguish between you and Eko-ile (Babapupa) and other low IQ oduduwa minions on Nairaland. We simply step over dem pieces of craps and move on. We only engage smart folks, and such are thinning more and more on your side. One of these days we shall abandon Nairaland for you. cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha

Mr 'Igbo is the best at everything'

I like your strategy of obfuscation. It enables you to avoid dealing with facts as presented to you.

Just respond to the challenges that have been thrown at you and stop running away. You love to run your mouth (fingers).

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.