Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Voltron Defender Of The Universe - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Voltron Defender Of The Universe (17980 Views)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by seun001(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2008
hunter777:

tHE GOOD OLD DAYS, Was gisting with a childhood friend of mine 2day nd we talked about programs we watched as kid

1----- JIMBO d Aeroplane
2-----Dempsey and Makepeace
3-----Moon Lighting
4-----Tour of duty
5-----[b]P.S I Love You[/b]6-----Jake and the fat man
7-----Famous Five
8-----Hot Cash (Willie Willie)
9-----Speak Out (kola masha nd denrele)
10---Matlock

please guys and babes,please contribute more to this wonderful discussion smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

now that is a wonderful favourite.there was also another series on NTA 5 cant really remember the name i think its Super Force.

Blue Lion signing out. cool
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by ehie007(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2008
cant forget voltron
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by ehie007(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2008
cant forget voltron
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by ivanX7: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2008
hmmm Voltron my fav was green lion
those were the days of pure innocence
i actually seized my freinds voltron toy for tearing my comic i never returned it lol
some one said his 27 year old bro wouldnt know voltron thats wrong i aint 27 yet and i grew up watchin it

who remmebers this??

a story teller with a guitar and some guy who used to say "DRAW DRAW DRAW PRACTICE YOUR DRAWINGS"

WHO REMMEBERS ADVENTURES OF teddy Ruxpin
tom -------- war??
was ninja turtles b4 or after voltron??
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by niyooah(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2008
It d best caroon i have seen so far, it was educating and had a ever die story already to fight.
FORM THE HAND, BODY, LEG AND I FORM THE HEAD.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by dejahvu(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2008
does anybody remember dogwonder!!!!!!!!!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by jkpretty(f): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2008
Just saw the U tube thingy, brought back old memories, I love Voltrone
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by realdemi(f): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2008
ivanX7:

hmmm Voltron my fav was green lion
those were the days of pure innocence
i actually seized my freinds voltron toy for tearing my comic i never returned it lol
some one said his 27 year old bro wouldnt know voltron thats wrong i aint 27 yet and i grew up watchin it

who remmebers this??

a story teller with a guitar and some guy who used to say "DRAW DRAW DRAW PRACTICE YOUR DRAWINGS"

WHO REMMEBERS ADVENTURES OF teddy Ruxpin
tom -------- war??
was ninja turtles before or after voltron??

@Ivanx7
Lol. A 27-year old should be able to clearly remember Voltron if he actually watched Voltron way back then. Ninja Turtles was after Voltron. I remember the Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin.

The Story teller with a Guitar that i remember is Uncle Jimi Solanke (of blessed memory).
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2008
wont it be nice if they could make a movie bout it just like transformers, has anyone watched Naruto? its a new gen cartoon n its dope too, how about captain planet.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Wordsmith(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
Bleep 'em Power Rangers! Voltron was the shit!!!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by b00kie(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2008
[b][/b][i][/i][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600][/color]
hey all, i'm the green LION. shocked
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by gerryander(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2008
I suppose the guy with the guitar who used to tell stories (the foreign one) is "We'll tell you a story". Voltron forever! Those days are the bomb although most of us watched it on black and white tv, yet it was the best thing that happened to us! Good topic!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Carlosein(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
gerryander:

I suppose the guy with the guitar who used to tell stories (the foreign one) is "We'll tell you a story". Voltron forever! Those days are the bomb although most of us watched it on black and white tv, yet it was the best thing that happened to us! Good topic!

i remember this one.

we'll tell you a story presented by christopher lillicrap grin grin.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by gbolio4(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2008
Nothing, and i mean Nothing has ever brought me this close to shedding (nostalgic) tears. , .
Not even when i was shot lipsrsealed

Voltron WAS my lIfE as a kid. No exaggeration there.
I eat, slept, drank and virtually LiVeD just to see the next episode.

Am gonn print and keep every page on this unbelievably sweet thread! and read 'em daily too

Thanks all, for this indescribable and humbling feeling smiley
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by SegunTX(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2008
Remember this:

When he was made,
They found something wrong with him.
They threw away
Like a piece of rubbish,
Into an old dark store room,
Then from outer space
A spotty man,
Brought him to life with his cosmic dust.
He took him to a magic cloud,
Where mother nature gave him special powers,
That bear became SUPERTED.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by firestar(f): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
Ah voltron, those were the days of classic anime movies(before the show started, I'll do almost any errand!) I wonder what happened to Princess Romelle(Princess Aurora's spiltting image) & Sven(former Blue Lion)? Prince Lotor(damn his dashing looks) wanted Romelle to be his bride only to get a dirty slap from her( You go girl!) And @ d same time has a silly crush on Aurora(trust Aura, she'd rather die first!)
Other animes like G-force, The Little Prince(from the planet B-6-12, remember?), X-Men(its serial repetition is killing!), Spiderman & his amazing friends, as well as Walt Disney Classics, Tom & Jerry- Oh childhood memories(Sighs)
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Bishop(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hi guys,
has anyone of wondered that our children have been short changed,when we were growing up our parents where always on hand to teleguide what we watch,eat or drink.Do any one of you remember that sexual explicit films where forbiden on Tv.scenes where kissing were being done was for adults only.

obesere and the rest will give you that free of charge on national televesion.Jet age indeed,

On NTA you can hardly find any cartoon programmes being aired.My wife and i discussed about this and nearly ended weeping for the coming generation.

For an average family, barney is like word from outer space.family recreation is gone.

Lets stand up for this generation lest they be farmished
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by ganjamo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
GAwWD! Damnit I hated that toon 'twas total crap to me and I was only in class 6 I really didnt dig it whole lotta the same stuff everyday princess alora whipped bad guy trying to fight a war and make love at the same time, MAKE UP YA GOD DAMMN MIND SON! Besides it was a total ripoff of the classic Transformers cartoon and now that the movies out with stunning special effects.VOLTRON! THE DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE WILL BE RELEASED AS A MOVIE ---ANOTHER CLASSIC RIP OFF OF THE TRANSFORMERS WITH VOLTRON ACTED BY A COUPLE JAPANESE GUYS DRESSED IN RUBBER SUITS!!!!!!!
AUTOBOTS! ROLLOUT!! grin grin grin
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by monsieurp: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2008
get ready to form voltron
activate interlocks
dunofirms connected
impresiles on

go voltron force

form legs and feet
form arms and body

and i would form the head

form blazing sword

men that was the good old days when television was strictly for kids and we sure did have fun
i wonder wot kids watch now adays on tv
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by ppanther(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2008
@Carlosein,

Thanx for the YouTube link.

I wonder how those guys got the
idea for such a hit cartoon.

I don't think cartoons these days can
engage young ones the way Voltron
did us back then.

", And I'll form the Head!"
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Mu(m): 7:18am On Jan 22, 2008
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Voltron begin before Transformers?
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by na2day2(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2008
not sure. transformers is really old too.

Mu:

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Voltron begin before Transformers?
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by dejahvu(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2008
remember the robeast, anytime they r sliced with the blazing sword they explode,
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Modups1(f): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2008
na2day thanks for answering my questions kiss

guys its good to go down memory lane oh, some of these shows i've even 4gotten sef
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Ejovwokeme(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2008
Voltron was really da bomb back then, I remember i was still in primary school and it was always the topic of discussion at school the next day. "Superted" was another good then
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by idupaul: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2008
Good ol Voltron my favorite character was Prince Bandolf. small chap with big balls
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by femo2000(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hi Guys
Voltron is definetly da bom. I can remember then wacthin it on NTA after school. 1992,93

Does any one remember this cartoon then with a teddy bear character and his leopard spotted friend called spotty
whats the title?
also Danger Mouse was good then

Tom and Jerry is also cool
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by femo2000(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2008
Soory Guys

can you remember this also old school action film then called ROBOCOP
can one still get a copy of it was a must watch then
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Jairzinho(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2008
Voltron was before Transformers.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Jairzinho(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2008
richylaw:

cute9jaguy and Jairzinho,

I sent you an email bro
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by moondust(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2008
I actually drew comics of voltron back in those days. . .nice nice memories.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by migareigns(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2008
what i don,t get is the way the robeasts alway died. i mean if i saw a huge robot diving at me from 40000ft with a huge blazing sword i think i would dogde or at least drop some roger as the police say not stand in shock like some wrestler in wwe who see his opponent finishing and still stands there. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bolt And Maria Evicted From Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Eloswag Wins Head Of House Game - Week 4 / Your Favorite Nigerian Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.