Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Voltron Defender Of The Universe - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Voltron Defender Of The Universe (17939 Views)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Marvel Cinematic Universe / Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by fosugo: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
yea, I remebber voltron so well. Used to believe they were real as a child!

Also used to luv THUNDERSUB. Anyone remember that one?

Voltron rocks!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 29, 2008
enuf bout voltron who remembers Defenders of the earth and galaxy rangers dem been dope for sky1 den.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by pheena: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2008
voltron gets tops from me anyday anytime. and i never missed any episode.

nepa then was not as bad as it is now. i knew all d words.

and loved miming the intro,

thanks carlosein u made my day.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by izzle(f): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2008
ohhhhhh u just reminded me of my childhood daysss!!!!!sometimes i did enjoy watching it wen rain fall with my popcorn,
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by TerrySoft(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
Oh! Voltron!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by eroyapa: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2008
voltron is the oldest cartoon i have ever seen.
hey u guys old pass cartoons cant you talk about something advance like technology
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by samir101ng(m): 1:29am On Mar 24, 2008
My first anime cartoon. It used to be shown on NTA Bauchi at 4:00 pm when the station opens. No matter where we were, come 4pm and we would all be glued in front of the tv screen. It makes me feel nostalgic when i remember my childhood days then. I wonder how they got the tapes and showed it on air. NTA try for their time o. They were like the skyone of today. They had good shows. Me and my friends even had costumes and my sister was the princess. Children for now don miss. Am sure its gonna be hard to get.

But coincidentally i have come across a cgi animated voltron. Watched it on nilesat on a station called spacetoon. Will check it out and get back to you guys.

L8er dudes.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Jairzinho(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
richylaw:

cute9jaguy and Jairzinho, I don't have a problem sending the 72 episode to you , but like i mentioned, it is about 8gb(in fact i jst checked now and it's exactly 12gb), so the net is out of the option. If you live in the Uk that may mean the problem is half solved as I can post the DVD to you.

Richylaw,
Na u be the main guy, thank you so much mehn ,

All,
This cool brother just arranged episodes 1-72 of timeless Voltron for me. Please help me thank God for him !!!!

[center]FORM BLAZING SWORD !!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/center]
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by MadMax1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
Ohhhhhhhh
Voltron!!!!!!
I couldn't believe my eyes. BEST. ANIME. SERIES.EVER.

I swear I will hunt it down. My kids, when I have em, must watch it. Along with Speed the Racer, which was also AWESOME. And G- Force. People too dey die for Thundersub. And you know say person wey die for cartoon that time don die for real life be that.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by ajadrage: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2008
Activate Interlocks. . .

Dynamo Turns Connected. . .

Infra Cells Up. . .

Mega Thrusters Are. . .

Go Voltron Force. . . or something like that grin

ain't it great being a kid, those were the days. . .
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by enato(m): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2008
Was born in the late 80's 88 but people at this period were oppurtuned 2 watch this program and i can remember them vividly.voltron,dodo,superted,fragel rocks,hey nobody mentioned groovy gulies or so.to ovied to the birdman. for those oe you who want to down load it on a phone try wap.cupish.com
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by xJaysonx(m): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2008
It's come a long way. . .long long time mayne. Was peein on ma pants when dis cartoon was kicking. One of my memorable cartoons of all times.

Didn't that similar Power Rangers kick off too,
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by candylips(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2008
grin voltron
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by crazylegs(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2008
Missed Lesson regularly because of voltron. The defender of the universe brought me many beatings.

Heard they are making a movie.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by ow11(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
crazylegs:

Heard they are making a movie.

Hope your right!!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by seun001(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
ow11:

Hope your right!!

yep he's right.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by armadeo(m): 12:28am On Dec 12, 2008
voltron was tight. i remember back in school during break we used to play that sutff and argue on who will be voltron. we will all run into each other and one guy stays as him.

1 Like

Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by olawonder(m): 3:57am On Dec 14, 2008
Voltron was good but my fav was Superted. I can still draw it and Spoty, even right now 17 years later, offhand!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by bettes(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
my favourite character was 'princess'.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by deb(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2009
Lets form the Voltron,

You guys remember when princess was ill and all the four lions were being
beaten black and blue? They needed to form Voltron bu they could not bacause
Princess was still on her sick bed. She had to leave her bed to join them in the battle field
so they could form Voltron.

The blue lion woke them up from their unconscious state one after the other. And each Lion
responded with different EFIZEE roaring along the different sound track alloted to each of them.
Alas! they formed voltron with princess, brought out their sword and destroyed the giant robots

go go Voltron. I love that cartoon man!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Dclique(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2009
lool,good old day.
that was ma best cartoon.
i use to act like the character HANK bck then
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Dclique(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2009
lool,good old day.
that was ma best cartoon.
i use to act like the character HANK bck then
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by nich(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2009
Voltron, Thundersub, Superted and the likes put so much fun in a kid's life in those days. (including sesame street)

what do kids of today watch? samurai jack? s**t! lipsrsealed
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Ibime(m): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2009
Voltron was great, but Superted was the best.

This is a story about an ordinary teddy bear.

When he was made, they found something wrong with him and threw him away like a piece of rubbish into an old dark storeroom.

And then out of space, a spotty man brought him to life with his cosmic dust. .  . reh reh reh

Superted! Superted! Suuuuuupeeeerteeeeeeeeeed!!

Superted and Skeleton were the shit!!!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2009
@ Ibime,
Did u write d script for them. Lol
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by walttt(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2009
Voltron, who started this thread, gosh, where ve i been?! Voltron is the ish, used to love to draw the lions wayback in pry sch, we gotta start other threads for the rest, Speed racer, Fraggle rock, rent-a-ghost, Dr Who, Robin Hood, Superted, etc. or whaddya think?
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by deb(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
Voltron, Thundersub, Superted and the likes put so much fun in a kid's life in those days. (including sesame street)

what do kids of today watch? samurai jack? s**t! lipsrsealed

JENIFA! shocked shocked and maybe the rest of the Nollyhood craps
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Michaeli: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
The great voltron thread,I suggest we start a Voltron fan club in Nigeria . . . .  . .
Any suggestion on odalities??
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Seanpoe(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2009
Can anyone remember the something, Omega? Voltron's greatest adversary, it took almost 3 episodes b4 completion.
I actually thought Voltron was a goner then, it took a higher power to interfere and help Voltron defeat the OMEGA PLANET, , now i remember.
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Michaeli: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
Great Voltron ! grin
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by yoji: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2009
who remembers when d blazin sword was broken, that incident almost sent me into shock, Lance rocks!
Re: Voltron Defender Of The Universe by Etin(f): 4:17am On Jul 17, 2009
Voltrun many good memories. Whenever it started I only had to shout Voltron once and my younger ones came home from wherever they where playing. Do not think I missed any episode!
Watched Transformers recently and it reminded me of Voltrun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? / Bolt And Maria Evicted From Big Brother Africa / If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.