Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399937 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
pls no more stories till the list is pasted ,nobody should giv us any more analysis all we want to hear is that the list has been pasted,still wishin yall the best .............cheers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
*Lemon:
pls no more stories till the list is pasted ,nobody should giv us any more analysis all we want to hear is that the list has been pasted,still wishin yall the best .............cheers
That's really a sign of ingratitude.Is This the kudos u would hv given to those who kept this thread lively.
Finally,what stopped u from getting the information yourself?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
rexmarysweet pls don't miss interprete me ....i am grateful for dis thread ...it has help everybody includin me.....all am sayin is dat all speculations about who would b employed n who would not b cos of what dey read should stop.....lets just hope n pray for d best......don't fight me k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Lemon-no problems dear,I didn't mean to bite u ok. But I feel by Tommorow it May be out based on what Mr Victor who works with post primary school board.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rexmarysweet: @Lemon-no problems dear,I didn't mean to bite u ok. But I feel by Tommorow it May be out based on what Mr Victor who works with post primary school board.
what did victor say?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2013
The Summary Of My Findings Is... The Enployment Of The 13,000. Teachers Is Sure. We Shall ALL Be Employed. Congratulations In Advance.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
If the Ministry of Education fail to paste this list Tommorow,then something must be wrong seriously.
The Governor during the last Education Summit which ended this weeks Tuesday ordered the Education Ministry to issue out appointment Letters without delay, while He equally said that the list of Those sucessful in the interview will be out before the end of this weekI hope this Suspense ends Tommorow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2013
Rexmarysweet: If the Ministry of Education fail to paste this list Tommorow,then something must be wrong seriously.
The Governor during the last Education Summit which ended this weeks Tuesday ordered the Education Ministry to issue out appointment Letters without delay, while He equally said that the list of Those sucessful in the interview will be out before the end of this weekI hope this Suspense ends Tommorow.

Bros dnt just put ur hope on 2moro. Let's see what comes up nxt week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2013
My brother forget it,who ll leave d easter holidays to paste list but hopefully by tuesday after holiday.happy Easther to all my fans.cheers n keep hope alive.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2013
You guys are right anyway,Am enjoying my Holiday.Its just that I really need to live this Banking Work that puts me at stress daily. FCMB PLC uses graduates as Slaves all in the name of Direct Sales Agents. I wish you all success in your pursuits nd in this Teaching Stuff.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2013
Hopefully, by next week names will be out. No civil servant will want to go and paste names during the holidays moreover, the premises will be under lock and keys.
Nwa-teacher mood activated
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Rexmarysweet: You guys are right anyway,Am enjoying my Holiday.Its just that I really need to live this Banking Work that puts me at stress daily. FCMB PLC uses graduates as Slaves all in the name of Direct Sales Agents. I wish you all success in your pursuits nd in this Teaching Stuff.
Is there no hope retain you as full staff? How are they paying now? It use to be horrible b4
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2013
U get deposit Monthly of 2.5Million in not more than Five accounts nd get 25K monthly nd useless commissions of 2percent.So its something I don't advice any Graduate to Dream of
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
heloo...willing to ask dis q? Along ym ago...do any1 here knw d pay rate for entry teachers? pls update me
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barneyboy(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ogondah: heloo...willing to ask dis q? Along ym ago...do any1 here knw d pay rate for entry teachers? pls update me
68k level 8 step 2
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2013
Because he lives, we can face what ever situation. It is well in this recruitment process. Hapi Easter to you all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
..........list of sucessful candidates................................loading............................... B patient ladies n gentleboyz it must b poor network..... Lolzzzzzz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
just as the Spirit of I Believe brought Amaechi into power,....and we have waited uptill this time God will stand for our case because we have equally believe in him
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
The waiting Game is getting uninteresting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
leaders should learn how to keep to their words...its not by saying, its by doing
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pls Rivers gvt do well to paste already prepared list of successful candidate.or are u guz in any underground stuff.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
The waiting game is now getting uninteresting.Political Statement is indeed a political Statement.Hahahahahaha
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ngozi4real(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
The list should be out by end of this week.Recruiting company withheld the list because the ve not been paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2013
Ur source of information is.........?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2013
ngozi4real: The list should be out by end of this week.Recruiting company withheld the list because the ve not been paid.
pls ooo,where do u get d info because d recruitment company handed d list to d min.of Edu.during d Edu.summit.so why withholding it back or is d board in any means doing some underground biz.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2013
@Ngozi4real-pls nobody is being owed.The delay is coming from the ministry of Education. PWC submitted the list before the Education Summit which the Commissioner of Education Acknolwledge.So we all should be hopeful that it comes out this Week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ngozi4real(f): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2013
This is from the right source,what the summited was the summary not the main list.Ofuru orded them to summit the main list or less the will not be paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2013
Hmmmmm...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2013
What is happening?no good news yet.pls Rivers govt settle d pwc,they did a great n organised job.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2013
Ogoscco: What is happening?no good news yet.pls Rivers govt settle d pwc,they did a great n organised job.
@Ogoscco-Rivers State is not owing anyone. The ministry is just delaying the entire thing,but It wouldn't exceed this week.Pls don't buy the idea that Rivers State is owing pwc. Is not a Fact rather Ngozi4real imagination from a source she has refused to mention.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2013
For how long will this arguments contnue? We go kill cow for them before dem go bring out the names? Maybe some manipulations are going on underground. Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2013
To me i pray it comes out ds week,but since it's a govt job i already assumed dat wen dey say tomorw den one shd put his mind on next tomorw.same tin applies here al i knw is d list wont exceed ds month.den wat wl it cost RVMOE to make dos names available on d net?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.