Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399881 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Feni
I am so grateful but please do you have an idea
of the cost from your description and secondly I
am coming from Rumuigbo axis, if I have to take
through road what and which do you advice. God
bless you for your response.

Feni:

I don't know where you would be coming from, but if you're coming from Boro Park, take a taxi going to station, then take the one going to marine base. When you get to marine base, take a boat going to Okrika (ATC). You can take a bike from ATC to the school.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Feni: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
tampolad: @Feni
I am so grateful but please do you have an idea of the cost from your description and secondly I am coming from Rumuigbo axis, if I have to take through road what and which do you advice. God bless you for your response.

[ quote author=Feni]

I don't know where you would be coming from, but if you're coming from Boro Park, take a taxi going to station, then take the one going to marine base. When you get to marine base, take a boat going to Okrika (ATC). You can take a bike from ATC to the school.

I don't know how much it would cost to get from Rumuigbo to Boro Park. From park to station is 50naira, from station to marine base is 50naira and from marine base to Okrika is 250naira. I also don't know how much to the school, maybe 100naira. If you want to go by road you will take a vehicle from Rumuokoro to Eleme junction. Take a taxi from Eleme junction to Refinery. Then take a bike from Refinery to the school. Its been a while since I took this route, but it used to be 150 from Eleme junction to Refinery.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mak dem pay us our salary Oº°˚˚°ºo cos I nor go see moni take go work tomoro o

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
I can't get money again for transport. I have borrowed and the distance is far and I can't rent an apartment there because there is no money. Make dem pay our salary ooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks a great deal. This is quite help. I appreciate enormously. I am driving with my wife, so I guess the road may be better. I really also wanted to try through Marine base but I am thinking if there will be a place to park before boarding the boat and back. I truly appreciate your response. Quite helpful to us. Thanks.

Feni:

I don't know how much it would cost to get from Rumuigbo to Boro Park. From park to station is 50naira, from station to marine base is 50naira and from marine base to Okrika is 250naira. I also don't know how much to the school, maybe 100naira. If you want to go by road you will take a vehicle from Rumuokoro to Eleme junction. Take a taxi from Eleme junction to Refinery. Then take a bike from Refinery to the school. Its been a while since I took this route, but it used to be 150 from Eleme junction to Refinery.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
profkalu: I can't get money again for transport. I have borrowed and the distance is far and I can't rent an apartment there because there is no money. Make dem pay our salary ooooo
Its exactly wut am saying.I have emptied my purse because of dis job,there is no money.They should better pay us oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Cruize306:
On a scale of 1-10 your comments are always rated 10. I can categorically tell you today that I know somebody that scored below 155 whose name wasn't published among the successful candidates but went ahead to do verification and was given appointment letter. In Mathematics, if one person can commit an act and be successful, so can 3,999. Allow the board to fish out these persons.
Its a simple case, checking the result online again will handle most of those issues
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Feni: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Tampolad. I think it would be best if you tried the two routes and judged for yourself. There is actually a place you could park at marine base and cross over but sometimes it gets filled and then you may need to tip the guy in charge. The road from refinery junction to the rfinery gate used to be bad. Don't know if they've fixed it. Like I said, I have not gone that way in a while.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2013
barikay: Its a simple case, checking the result online again will handle most of those issues
Checking and cross checking more than 13,000 results? Bros!!! Its painstaking a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ torturous
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Am suspecting foul play in UBE board,I can't understand that up till this moment the omitted names have not been released. The officials of UBE are collecting cash from people who want to change their place of posting to a suitable place of their choice,in the cause of that;they have decided to hinder and delay the posting of those whose names where omitted. According to sources,payment of salary of the newly recruited teachers will not come easy because of some lapses in the side of the board.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rakiri(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Please any news regards UBE posting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
rakiri: Please any news regards UBE posting[/quote]

My dear nothing yet.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nothing again for UBE posting 2day?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chanita: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
profkalu: I can't get money again for transport. I have borrowed and the distance is far and I can't rent an apartment there because there is no money. Make dem pay our salary ooooo
I thank Godo 4 d bonus Tasly World av bin giving me,at least it has bin taking care of my transportation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Feni
So so grateful. We intend going today but did not meet up but will take the Refinery way tomorrow, then the next take the Marine Base axis. I pray the road is motorable. I am so grateful to you in utmost. God bless you tremendously!
If its possible to get your number, that will be fine but mine is 08035943025.

Feni: @Tampolad. I think it would be best if you tried the two routes and judged for yourself. There is actually a place you could park at marine base and cross over but sometimes it gets filled and then you may need to tip the guy in charge. The road from refinery junction to the rfinery gate used to be bad. Don't know if they've fixed it. Like I said, I have not gone that way in a while.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls this may be rather backwards for some but those in PPSB that has concluded the registration process and submitted documentations in the LGA of your posting, pls will the printed 4 duplicates of Certificate of Assumption be accompanied with all your relevant certificates. Do the Principals request 4 file holders for this? Your timely response will be enormously appreciated. What is the entire process pls. Do we still also need to submit 4 passport photos for each file? Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
tampolad: @Feni

God bless you tremendously!
If its possible to get your number, that will be fine but mine is 08035943025
Dropping phone numbers here is a bit primitive and a loss of class. I think moderators should ban such persons
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
tampolad: Pls this may be rather backwards for some but those in PPSB that has concluded the registration process and submitted documentations in the LGA of your posting, pls will the printed 4 duplicates of Certificate of Assumption be accompanied with all your relevant certificates. Do the Principals request 4 file holders for this? Your timely response will be enormously appreciated. What is the entire process pls. Do we still also need to submit 4 passport photos for each file? Thanks

1. Print out ur assumption of duty form n make 4 photocopies to make it 5.
2.Fill d forms n take 2ur principl to sign.
3. Afta principl signs, take d form to d Local Govt office wher u where posted for documentation.
4.Wen u get to d LG office, u'll b given acceptance leta form to fill.Do d requirement at the. LG(submit ur asumptn of duty form dat has bin signed by ur principal fr d LG person to sign his portion )
5. U'll den submitt ur credentials plus 3copies of d signed assumption of duty form plus ur acceptance leta to d LG fr documentation
6. U'll b given 2copies of ur assumptn of duty form bak for u to giv ur principl filing
7. U den file ur credentials in two places. Put both assumtn duty form u were given at d LG in each,put acceptance form in each,affix passpt in each file ,deb sumit to ur principl...
8. Wen u get home, kbeel dwn and say a thank you prayer to God for a successful documentation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ rubycakes
This explanation is gratifying. Thank you so very much for being this detailed. I am enormously grateful. You are simply the BEST!

rubycakes:

1. Print out ur assumption of duty form n make 4 photocopies to make it 5.
2.Fill d forms n take 2ur principl to sign.
3. Afta principl signs, take d form to d Local Govt office wher u where posted for documentation.
4.Wen u get to d LG office, u'll b given acceptance leta form to fill.Do d requirement at the. LG(submit ur asumptn of duty form dat has bin signed by ur principal fr d LG person to sign his portion )
5. U'll den submitt ur credentials plus 3copies of d signed assumption of duty form plus ur acceptance leta to d LG fr documentation
6. U'll b given 2copies of ur assumptn of duty form bak for u to giv ur principl filing
7. U den file ur credentials in two places. Put both assumtn duty form u were given at d LG in each,put acceptance form in each,affix passpt in each file ,deb sumit to ur principl...
8. Wen u get home, kbeel dwn and say a thank you prayer to God for a successful documentation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2013
tampolad: @ rubycakes
This explanation is gratifying. Thank you so very much for being this detailed. I am enormously grateful. You are simply the BEST!

Acceptance form? How
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2013
any information about Ube issues
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls pals whats the latest on d payment of salaries. Are we going to b paid for d 3months or only 1month. Pls am kind of scared my LGA has not asked 2 open our account
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
sammymarvin: Pls pals whats the latest on d payment of salaries. Are we going to b paid for d 3months or only 1month. Pls am kind of scared my LGA has not asked 2 open our account

Just be patient till December 30th 2014,sorry i mean 2013.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
nky4success: any information about Ube issues

Keep calm! U will be posted any moment from now. Just be happy u are saving your transport.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rakiri(f): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tekzyflex:

Keep calm! U will be posted any moment from now. Just be happy u are saving your transport.

How soon please
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
rakiri:

How soon please
how do you expect him to know? He is only encouraging you,make you no feel like say your own bad pass.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please i want to ask does it mean this documentation is not the same at the LG? Because we at OBHS Degema submitted the four certificates to the principal and he asked us to get a file with a copy of our credentials in it which we did after two weeks he called us and gave us back two copies of the certificate and asked us to keep one for ourselves and keep the other with the school file we had submitted earlier. but i notice the cert. Had been signed and stamped at the LG..Am a kind of confused here..I guess we are on the right track
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Infor wey dey reach us 4rm UBE say na today. Abeg God make today no pass us by. UBE abeg make una try do something. Hope b4 6pm 2day beta news go reach us. AMENooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
i heard tat supervisors came to my school today and i was nt there, plz wht will happen? Am real afraid. Is there any punishment
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Caringpro: i heard tat supervisors came to my school today and i was nt there, plz wht will happen? Am real afraid. Is there any punishment

Am sure you were very happy upon discovering you were posted to a school in port Harcourt township or close to it, well the downside to that is you have to always be on your toes & leave your work place only at closing hour.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
why r they treating us like this? i mean Ube. Today they will say tomorrow, y can't they be straight forward 4 once.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nky4success(f): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=nky4success]why r they treating us like this? i mean Ube. Today they will say tomorrow, y can't they be straight forward 4 once.

I'm tired of telling my people 2day or 2moro. God come 2 our rescue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.