Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400287 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Abeg Ooº°˚˚°ºoo d Grace cover evrybody Ooº°˚˚°ºoo .
joyblinks:

Grace of God?
So u mean say the grace no cover others wey go village?

God is watching you in 3D ooo...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Belexy95: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
faith obodogulo: 4 those of us posted †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ UPE MPS Ahoada,we've been asked †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ com with 2 photocopies of all our credentials and 2 passport photograph.plz share more in4 if ure are in dis forum.
This kind of grace that converted UPE MPS Ahoada to Elelenwo is rily an uncommon grace.hmmm......

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)).
Belexy 95: This kind of grace that converted UPE MPS Ahoada to Elelenwo is rily an uncommon grace.hmmm......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fiafiad: The UBE Board have just made nonsence of the entire recruitment process.
I felt so much pity for the Government that initiated the recruitment of Teachers as a way of enhancing the Educational standards of the state.
The Government may not achieve up to 75% of the purpose for which this recruitment was carried out.
Why must UBE re-post those that have already been posted to shools? As a result of this singular act, some of the schools now lack English, Maths and some needed relevant Science Teachers.
The BOARD did not put this into consideration that by re-posting some of the Teachers because of greed and favouritism, will create shortage of relevant Teachers in some of this schools which Teachers have been re-posted.
May God help Nigeria!

That's the power of Money!!! Money rules in UBE BOARD
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Belexy 95: This kind of grace that converted UPE MPS Ahoada to Elelenwo is rily an uncommon grace.hmmm......
Seconded, lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
God help me! How am I going to cope in a village primary school? Chie!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dedewizzy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tekzyflex: God help me! How am I going to cope in a village primary school? Chie!
Tekzyflex:
St mary ss kalio Ama Okrika
Tekzyflex: God help me! How am I going to cope in a village primary school? Chie!

Just make up your mind, kalio is a nice place tho kids of recent becoming pregnant has been d order of d day! U can as well decide to come from your house if u wish as from kalio to abuloma is just 100 by boat while to marine base is 150 respectively depending on where u stay in portharcourt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dedewizzy:

Just make up your mind, kalio is a nice place tho kids of recent becoming pregnant has been d order of d day! U can as well decide to come from your house if u wish as from kalio to abuloma is just 100 by boat while to marine base is 150 respectively depending on where u stay in portharcourt.

Is there any hope of changing it to secondary becos am really worried.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
As regards salary, I asked my principal. He said I shouldn't expect salary till after 3 months or there about because there я̲̅ many fake pple. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have to β sorted out ά̲̣̥πϑ removed so d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ knw ð real pple.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
rOsy247: As regards salary, I asked my principal. He said I shouldn't expect salary till after 3 months or there about because there я̲̅ many fake pple. D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have to β sorted out ά̲̣̥πϑ removed so d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ knw ð real pple.

But come to think of it,how on earth do we survive in terms of transportation for three months. Really worrisome! Like today I spent about 1k for transportation and feeding. 1,000 X 60 months=60,000# CRYING!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dedewizzy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tekzyflex:

Is there any hope of changing it to secondary becos am really worried.

The primary, junior secondary & the senior secondary segment is just a stone throw from each other but they are been run by different heads(management). So it all boils down to your discussion with your head which
I believe is much possible.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2013
Dedewizzy:

The primary, junior secondary & the senior secondary segment is just a stone throw from each other but they are been run by different heads(management). So it all boils down to your discussion with your head which
I believe is much possible.

I really need to do somtin urgent abt this issue. I don't knw hw to cope with primary sch pupils. All my years of teaching had been with senior secondary. I really like the place(kalio) but to cope in primary sch is my biggest problem cos I don't want to do anytin with mathematics.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] I getting info that inspectors are going round schools and that some of the new teachers that are not present are being sacked. Pls any confirmation?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls my colleagues you need to be careful, I heard this morning that Amaechi the Governor visited some school checked the attendance for the new teachers. Those who were not around in the school at the moment he sacked them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
May be tomorrow president Goodluck will vist. What of those that pay #1500 everyday on transportation by going to their school, in a month their transportation money will be equal to #30000, upon that no payment since july we recieved our appointment letter. The vist of the supervisor or Governor or even the president should be how to give us take off grant, accommodation etc. Pls when you see them, help me tell them, I will do so if I happen to see them too.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
While we are expecting our pay...i think the pay should go to those who deserve it. some people just want the pay without work.. I know somebody who have not show up this october at all after signing his assumption certificate while i have already spent close to 30,000 for october alone, teaching biology and chemistry monday to friday. The board are after the unsirious people to remove them from the system.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Advertico: [color=#990000][/color] I getting info that inspectors are going round schools and that some of the new teachers that are not present are being sacked. Pls any confirmation?
. Well, yes the supervisors are going round. Came to my school, Gss Umuagbai on Wed. All the new teachers were present.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Clean BB curve 7 white for sale 17k....call 08068622318
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
House pls seriously in need of one bedroom flat (new/neat building) with water. Pls any place that i wll have easy assess to Rumoamasi. Pls it could be Elekahia, Rumubiakani, Woji, artiliary area etc. To pay for one (1)yr. Pls anybody with useful infor pls help.Your response is urgently needed. God bless u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Clean blackberry torch3, with operating system 7,available fr sale....40k naira....if ur intrested,rply so I can send u ma numbr....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Tekzyflex: Clean BB curve 7 white for sale 17k....call 08068622318
Guy na only bb you wan sell? You no go sell your laptop join? Poverty don hold some people. Lol. *hey*just*joking*
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2013
rubycakes: Clean blackberry torch3, with operating system 7,available fr sale....40k naira....if ur intrested,rply so I can send u ma numbr....
HahhAhahahhaaha... You ol wanna sell your phones J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ for transportation? Wow!!! Y'all need to sell more products cos our pay will be coming by January... Trust me
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chibuking81: May be tomorrow president Goodluck will vist. What of those that pay #1500 everyday on transportation by going to their school, in a month their transportation money will be equal to #30000, upon that no payment since july we recieved our appointment letter. The vist of the supervisor or Governor or even the president should be how to give us take off grant, accommodation etc. Pls when you see them, help me tell them, I will do so if I happen to see them too.

If u knw what is good for you, go and rent a place @ ur PPA and stop tellng us hw u spent 1million. A friend rented an apartment in Etche for 24k/yr and you are here telling me u've spent 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Cruize306:
Guy na only bb you wan sell? You no go sell your laptop join? Poverty don hold some people. Lol. *hey*just*joking*

Very funny!!!!!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
elella: House pls seriously in need of one bedroom flat (new/neat building) with water. Pls any place that i wll have easy assess to Rumoamasi. Pls it could be Elekahia, Rumubiakani, Woji, artiliary area etc. To pay for one (1)yr. Pls anybody with useful infor pls help.Your response is urgently needed. God bless u.

Please help...........................
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
elella:

Please help...........................

Call an agent
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by esteeluve(f): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
i dont want to cause panick but i was confidently informed that no payment until december. i pray its not true o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
esteeluve: i dont want to cause panick but i was confidently informed that no payment until december. i pray its not true o
we will not die. We will survive it afterall it is less than two months for the said december. We will live and eat the fruit of our labour. God dey
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
esteeluve: i dont want to cause panick but i was confidently informed that no payment until december. i pray its not true o

Dats an old story...the new story is that there is work 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2013
Supervisors are visiting my school today Jss kporghor, tai LGA. We are ready for them, waiting to recieve them with open arms. All the best pals.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 5:18am On Oct 28, 2013
Tekzyflex:

Dats an old story...the new story is that there is work 2moro.
still a stale news
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2013
No more rumour! Your salary is #60,000 p/m and payment is this month with arrears. Instructions given. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.