Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399361 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hillarytoby: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
As a geographer n environmentalist i wish u guys happy solar eclipse...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fiafiad: I was reliably informed that @ the end of this month to the first week of December, we shall all be paid our salary.
...If u were reliably informed as you claim, i think you ll know how many months arrears...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fiafiad: I was reliably informed that @ the end of this month to the first week of December, we shall all be paid our salary.
...If u were reliably informed as you claim, i think you ll know how many months arrears... .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thankgod iyke: ...If u were reliably informed as you claim, i think you ll know how many months arrears... .
Am i the one that gave u the job? U expected me to say what i dont know. Go and ask Gov. Amaechi how many months arrears he will pay u at the end of the month. Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fiafiad: Am i the one that gave u the job? U expected me to say what i dont know. Go and ask Gov. Amaechi how many months arrears he will pay u at the end of the month. Ok.
good reply.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Thankgod iyke: ...If u were reliably informed as you claim, i think you ll know how many months arrears... .
Don't be Naive
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2013
all those complaining about when salary will come & how many months arrears been expected, you should know that rivers State Government has it as a policy to start paying only after three(3) months of employment, It might be more but not less. An old teacher in my school even told us they started earning pay after six(6) months. my advice is brace yourselves and tighten your belts.
all the best
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2013
They made themselves celebrities lets watch wat they wil make us. God dey
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2013
2kurupt: all those complaining about when salary will come & how many months arrears been expected, you should know that rivers State Government has it as a policy to start paying only after three(3) months of employment, It might be more but not less. An old teacher in my school even told us they started earning pay after six(6) months. my advice is brace yourselves and tighten your belts.
all the best
So one has to wrk 4 like 6mnts without pay and b paying tp to and fro sch daily ? If by d end of Nov. no sal. is pd then we ll resort to skeletal serv. till dey are serious by paying. Though,they hv sent me my Sal A/c no.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2013
2kurupt: all those complaining about when salary will come & how many months arrears been expected, you should know that rivers State Government has it as a policy to start paying only after three(3) months of employment, It might be more but not less. An old teacher in my school even told us they started earning pay after six(6) months. my advice is brace yourselves and tighten your belts.
all the best
we are in d 4th month. Pals dnt worry i know that the God who has seen us tru all d stress nd pain always has a perfect reward
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2013
lele Ekpa: So one has to wrk 4 like 6mnts without pay and b paying tp to and fro sch daily ? If by d end of Nov. no sal. is pd then we ll resort to skeletal serv. till dey are serious by paying. Though,they hv sent me my Sal A/c no.
pls pal which LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2013
sammymarvin: we are in d 4th month. Pals dnt worry i know that the God who has seen us tru all d stress nd pain always has a perfect reward

plz don't misunderstand me. I didn't say we'll wait six months though that's how long some old teachers waited b4 first pay. as you rightly said we are already in the fourth month so any moment from now pay Will materialize
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DjBritish(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2013
Is der any khana LGA teacher here?If yes,ve u goten ur acct no?And 4rm wh bank?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dami212: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abeg bar man give me 1 skelewu and opkoroko
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
DjBritish: Is der any khana LGA teacher here?If yes,ve u goten ur acct no?And 4rm wh bank?
I hv rec'd mine. FCMB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
sammymarvin: pls pal which LGA
khana lga, FCMB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DjBritish(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
@lele Ekpa,am yet 2 get mine-same bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2013
lele Ekpa: I hv rec'd mine. FCMB
. ‎​♓☺W did u get it? Was it sent to Ʊ® phone or you went there?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 2:51am On Nov 05, 2013
rOsy247: . ‎​♓☺W did u get it? Was it sent to Ʊ® phone or you went there?
I rec'd it via phone.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls t'chers is there anybody in ppsb posted to abua dat has opened acct? a frnd of mine needs d info pls..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=rOsy247]. ‎​♓☺W did u get it? Was it sent to Ʊ® phone or you went there?[/quote I received mine ytday 4rm d bank fcmb in Bori.My colleague got hers thru txt msg since last wk,so i went there ytday they checked their system n gave it 2 me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thank God for saving my life. When will community clash end in rivers state. Went back to school (css kporghor, tai lga) after enjoying the mid term. We were hearing sproadic shooting from nearby community, villagers running up and down, community boys and able bodied men stationed at different position with their knives, axes etc ready for battle, school closed instantly, student and teachers took cover, everyone on his/her own. I manage to sneek into my rented house, packed my belonging and leave the villages. One funny thing was that my students saw me going with my bags and asked me if i was running. I replied " i am not running, i am going. I will be back".
They forgot that life have no duplicate.
Pals "vum kanma kara statement"

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Godsfree: Thank God for saving my life. When will community clash end in rivers state. Went back to school (css kporghor, tai lga) after enjoying the mid term. We were hearing sproadic shooting from nearby community, villagers running up and down, community boys and able bodied men stationed at different position with their knives, axes etc ready for battle, school closed instantly, student and teachers took cover, everyone on his/her own. I manage to sneek into my rented house, packed my belonging and leave the villages. One funny thing was that my students saw me going with my bags and asked me if i was running. I replied " i am not running, i am going. I will be back".
.now you have a valid reason not to resume till next year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2013
two Directors from the supervision department were in my school yesterday. on the account of our payment they said those that are yet to resume work after been posted as well as those not showing up for work at their duty posts are the reason we are yet to be paid. this is because they need to sieve out the unserious new teachers.

So please if you know anybody that's not reporting for work, tell them to do the right thing as their attitude is delaying our pay
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2013
2kurupt: two Directors from the supervision department were in my school yesterday. on the account of our payment they said those that are yet to resume work after been posted as well as those not showing up for work at their duty posts are the reason we are yet to be paid. this is because they need to sieve out the unserious new teachers.

So please if you know anybody that's not reporting for work, tell them to do the right thing as their attitude is delaying our pay
so thats wat they said while they are stil posting till now have they forgotten that som people resumed work on september well let them save the cash
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Joshville(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Please join the group 'teachers of distinction' on facebook. There u can share pictures, stories, experiences, information etc.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
2kurupt: two Directors from the supervision department were in my school yesterday. on the account of our payment they said those that are yet to resume work after been posted as well as those not showing up for work at their duty posts are the reason we are yet to be paid. this is because they need to sieve out the unserious new teachers.

#Gbagaun detected. Pls its not SUPERVISION DEPARTMENT. Its SUPERVISORY DEPARTMENT. Pls take note and make correction afterwards
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2013
mathmatica: ...
.now you have a valid reason not to resume till next year.
My dear i thank God for keeping everyone alive. Its not about resuming next year, it's about people's life that will be lost in the clash, people's blood that will be shed. I pray that God will help them resolve their differences and end the crisis in Jesus name. Amen.
"Jehovah biko chekwe anyi puo na ihe ojo nile"

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Amen, let them resolve their differences because life has no duplicate.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Some old teachers in my sch are real bad belles. They are jealous that governor Amaechi employed us upto the extent they said if Governor Amaechi goes out nw, they will sack all of us. As Governor Amaechi is going we will go wit him. I then asked myself if our salary is taken frm their own, why are they wishin us bad. Plz i want to knw if it is true that we will go out as soon as the governor goes or is it just bad wish frm those old teachers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Caringpro: Some old teachers in my sch are real bad belles. They are jealous that governor Amaechi employed us upto the extent they said if Governor Amaechi goes out nw, they will sack all of us. As Governor Amaechi is going we will go wit him. I then asked myself if our salary is taken frm their own, why are they wishin us bad. Plz i want to knw if it is true that we will go out as soon as the governor goes or is it just bad wish frm those old teachers
That is absolutly impossible. Are we strangers from different state? The pple dat will come and sack us, is Rivers State their household property? Does it mean dat we are not qualified 2 enjoy the wealth of the State?
I only feel 4 the non indigen.
But if God be for us, nobody can be against us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Godsfree: Thank God for saving my life. When will community clash end in rivers state. Went back to school (css kporghor, tai lga) after enjoying the mid term. We were hearing sproadic shooting from nearby community, villagers running up and down, community boys and able bodied men stationed at different position with their knives, axes etc ready for battle, school closed instantly, student and teachers took cover, everyone on his/her own. I manage to sneek into my rented house, packed my belonging and leave the villages. One funny thing was that my students saw me going with my bags and asked me if i was running. I replied " i am not running, i am going. I will be back".
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: DSS1335, otubobo, Stvikanzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.